+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Covid 19, possible alternatives to the upcoming vaccines.

1. Link to Post #1
    Great Britain Avalon Member roguemoon's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Covid 19, possible alternatives to the upcoming vaccines.

Hello there, i've been reading about some of the treatments for COVID 19 around the net and thought these were all pretty interesting, most of them sworn by real doctors So if like me you're planning on avoiding the upcoming vaccines you can protect yourself these 5 ways.

1: hydroxychloroquine with zinc and azithromycin.

2:ivermectin plus zinc plus doxycyline.

3: quercertin plus zinc plus either of the antibiotics above.

4: green tea (wgcg) plus zinc plus ionphore

or lastly a steroid nasal spray plus zinc plus any antibiotic.

OR you can of course roll up your sleeve and allow a rushed to market vaccine to be injected that's being described by Moderna as 'software of life'...
    https://www.modernatx.com/mrna-techn...ry-development

PS: by the way i'm not an antivaxxer or a conspiracy theorist more a citizen a bit concerned about this seemingly emerging new dark era...

also if anyone knows of more treatments do add them, i'd love to read about them.

Cheers for England.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to roguemoon For This Post:

Baby Steps (29th August 2020), Bill Ryan (27th August 2020), Constance (28th August 2020), Franny (28th August 2020), greybeard (27th August 2020), kfm27917 (29th August 2020), krr233 (29th August 2020), mountain_jim (31st August 2020), OmeyocaN777 (27th August 2020), palehorse (27th August 2020), RunningDeer (28th August 2020), Sadieblue (27th August 2020), Sue (Ayt) (28th August 2020), tessie999 (28th August 2020), wondering (27th August 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,727 times in 1,526 posts

Default Re: Covid 19, possible alternatives to the upcoming vaccines.

I dont think any of them are cures. The best cure is immunity acquired from the virus itself.

Therefore therapies should be those that reduce viral reproduction in the body, such as zinc, so the body has time to build immunity without a really bad infection.

the zinc needs help to be taken up in our cells hence it needs the ionophore present, and that is the hydroxychloroquine, also heard that green tea is an ionophore, likely there are many others.

The other therapy seems to be anti inflammatories, particularly delivered to the lungs. There are probably many.

Taking melatonin orally has been mentioned, and copper.

Ultimately because mortality from this virus is so low, it should be the innoculation, and people should have access to therapies to further reduce mortality while they naturally acquire immunity.

The groups that do die disproportionally, such as very old, diabetic, obese, etc should consider the vaccine. But only if the other therapies are unavailable. Scientific data is skewed and they are pushing a narrative, so its very hard to get a balanced view or make a well evidenced case.
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Andre (27th August 2020), Bill Ryan (27th August 2020), bojancan (27th August 2020), Franny (28th August 2020), greybeard (27th August 2020), kfm27917 (29th August 2020), mountain_jim (31st August 2020), RunningDeer (28th August 2020), Sadieblue (27th August 2020), wondering (28th August 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,616 times in 274 posts

Isnt a cure something that stops a diesease from propagating itself further from doing more harm to the body? That’s a cure to me! A vaccine is supposedly something that entirely prevents the body from getting sick from that particular diesease in the 1st place. Not sure if these 2 are interchangeable terms. Because I don’t think we’ll ever see a vaccine for any virus that is constantly mutating. And if we do - it is fake.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to spade For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th August 2020), greybeard (27th August 2020), Gus (27th August 2020), kfm27917 (29th August 2020), OmeyocaN777 (27th August 2020), palehorse (27th August 2020), RunningDeer (28th August 2020), Sadieblue (27th August 2020), wondering (28th August 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Greece Avalon Member OmeyocaN777's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,388 times in 319 posts

This is terrifying, it's one of the reasons they want us vaccinated. Is to turn our immune system against us and attacking the chromosome 8 it will make us literally morons so we will be more controlled and obedient to their will...Give attention also to the old video in the beginning...

The New Transhuman World Order

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to OmeyocaN777 For This Post:

amor (28th August 2020), Bill Ryan (27th August 2020), bojancan (27th August 2020), East Sun (27th August 2020), Franny (28th August 2020), mountain_jim (31st August 2020), onawah (27th August 2020), palehorse (27th August 2020), RunningDeer (28th August 2020), Sadieblue (27th August 2020), TomKat (27th August 2020), wondering (28th August 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

which vaccine is he referring to? there are 170 in production, is he referring to the software of life vaccine by Moderna?

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to roguemoon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th August 2020), kfm27917 (29th August 2020), OmeyocaN777 (27th August 2020), palehorse (27th August 2020), Sadieblue (27th August 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Ireland Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Figures from Sweden with Zero lockdown show that my age group has a 99.96% survival rate from this Virus. Even the highest risk group (80+ with one or more co-morbidaty) has around an 80% survival rate after contraction.

For me all that is needed in most cases is the promotion of a strong healthy immune system, for some high risk groups though there is strong evidence supporting the taking of HDC+Zinc especially when the virus is detected early.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gus For This Post:

greybeard (27th August 2020), Kate (29th August 2020), kfm27917 (29th August 2020), palehorse (27th August 2020), RunningDeer (28th August 2020), Sadieblue (27th August 2020), Sue (Ayt) (28th August 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (28th August 2020), Tyy1907 (27th August 2020), wondering (28th August 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,616 times in 274 posts

Last I heard was 130 - Can someone point us to this 170 that everyone seems to be talking about? Or are the vax scum-dustry gaslighting the earth? would all countries be given any choice out of the 170 variants? Are all 170 of them owned/funded/co-opted by Bill & Mel Gates? I've tried my hand in searching who owns what... it's quite a challenging task. Need a full list somewhere.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spade For This Post:

OmeyocaN777 (27th August 2020), palehorse (27th August 2020), wondering (28th August 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Netherlands Avalon Member Trail's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,676 times in 267 posts

Treatments for Covid19 ? You mean treatments for Sars-Cov-2. Take your vitamins.

Covid19 - Certificate Of IDentification 2019 - Treatment for this needs a miracle. Needs hackers to bring out more truths. Needs people to wtf up. grmbl.
    Each progressive spirit is opposed by a thousand mediocre minds appointed to guard the past. ~Maurice Maeterlinck
    Its a rare person who wants to hear what he doesn’t want to hear. – Dick Cavett

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trail For This Post:

palehorse (28th August 2020), wondering (28th August 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

The above video showing that this whole thing was thought up in the 1950's to be rolled out on us now in order to create the Elite and the Transhuman idiots by eliminating Chromosome 8 which will turn us into idiots by turning our own immune systems against us, strongly suggests that we PUT AN ABRUPT END TO THE CDC ALL OVER THE WORLD AND THOSE WHO ACTIVELY SUPPORT IT. As for Dung Chow Ping or whatever his name is, we must PUT A STOP TO HIM AND WHAT HE IS PLANNING TO SPREAD THROUGHOUT THE WORLD, INCLUDING SENDING IT OUR WAY.

THIS PLOT IS TIED TO what is in the video by Dean Henderson, entitled, "The Head of the Snake." He has made several, some are on Project Camelot. Facebook is bumping the one I put there. There is a video which speaks of hundreds of thousands of humans (including children) kidnapped and sent to underground places where monsters exist, where they are EATEN. One commentator said there are ten thousand of them. This is the big secret we are not supposed to be able live with. The Chinaman is no better than these monsters. We must send him down one of those holes.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

OmeyocaN777 (28th August 2020), palehorse (30th August 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Netherlands Avalon Member Trail's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,676 times in 267 posts

The big secret we are not able to deal with is slightly worse and has to do with Annunaki, gold, harvest and the fact we where always meant to be slaves. - The adrenochrome and baby flesh eating thing is an effect that has on the race created to control us. Sadly that isn't the worst fact, and many people are coping with this knowledge now. What we can't know is why this stuff is a matter of (inter)national security. Which has to do with a big threat that is not from earth.

There's an anti censorship platform with many videos that are censored elsewhere. video.wakkeren.nl (dutch & english videos) and for my fellow dutch people i recommend wakkeren.nl with many dutch news vlogs.

I can recommend johan fritz @ 1:08 mark for his view on our options.

https://video.wakkeren.nl/videos/wat...c-101cf41cd132
    Last edited by Trail; 28th August 2020 at 09:59.
    Each progressive spirit is opposed by a thousand mediocre minds appointed to guard the past. ~Maurice Maeterlinck
    Its a rare person who wants to hear what he doesn’t want to hear. – Dick Cavett

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Trail For This Post:

Baby Steps (30th August 2020), Delight (28th August 2020), kfm27917 (29th August 2020), palehorse (30th August 2020), wondering (28th August 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

according to Dr. Jurgen Mayer the 'altering your DNA video' is completely wrong

he states here:
    'Apologies but this is how bad information gets spread 🙁 Allow me to explain a few issues with the original link

The issue in question is with CTCCCTTTGTTGTGTTGT, which is a 6 codon chain. The absolute failure here is that this chain is being read by everyone as a forward primer, when in fact this is a reverse primer. This is clearly stated in the WHO instructions.

A forward read of CTCCCTTTGTTGTGTTGT gives us LPLLCCSLCCVPFVVL

A reverse read is ACAACACAACAAAGGGAG, which gives us TTQQREQHNKGNTTKG

Search the NT of hCoV-2019 yourself here for the forward string and you will not find it. Then research the reverse that I posted and you will find it every time.

You might be thinking.. why would they post the forward and then specify for reverse?! Why not just post the reverse?! One would always post forward and then specify the direction. This way we have a global standard to avoid confusion..JUST LIKE THIS.. LOL

There is no conspiracy here, no mistake, no false positives based on this test. Just a massive lack of biochemistry education. This is actually a fantastic PCR test they put together that tests multiple sections of the RdRp along with the E protein. Gold star from my end!

https://www.peakprosperity.com/forum...all-human-dna/

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to roguemoon For This Post:

Kate (29th August 2020), palehorse (30th August 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,494 times in 32,928 posts

See also this thread, which contains a great deal of good information:

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Baby Steps (30th August 2020), Constance (28th August 2020), Harmony (28th October 2020), kfm27917 (29th August 2020), palehorse (9th March 2022), RunningDeer (28th August 2020), Sadieblue (29th August 2020), Yoda (29th August 2020)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,309 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by OmeyocaN777 (here)
    This is terrifying, it's one of the reasons they want us vaccinated. Is to turn our immune system against us and attacking the chromosome 8 it will make us literally morons so we will be more controlled and obedient to their will...Give attention also to the old video in the beginning...

The New Transhuman World Order

Here’s the vid by YumNaturals Emporium.

Bombshell Evidence that COVID RNA Base Pairs are Identical to Chromosome 8 Human DNA (Mirrored 21 min)

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Constance (28th August 2020), kfm27917 (29th August 2020), OmeyocaN777 (28th August 2020), Sadieblue (29th August 2020)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by roguemoon (here)

he states here:
    'Apologies but this is how bad information gets spread 🙁 Allow me to explain a few issues with the original link

The issue in question is with CTCCCTTTGTTGTGTTGT, which is a 6 codon chain. The absolute failure here is that this chain is being read by everyone as a forward primer, when in fact this is a reverse primer. This is clearly stated in the WHO instructions.

Search the NT of hCoV-2019 yourself here for the forward string and you will not find it. Then research the reverse that I posted and you will find it every time.

You might be thinking.. why would they post the forward and then specify for reverse?! Why not just post the reverse?! One would always post forward and then specify the direction. This way we have a global standard to avoid confusion..JUST LIKE THIS.. LOL

There is no conspiracy here, no mistake, no false positives based on this test. Just a massive lack of biochemistry education. This is actually a fantastic PCR test they put together that tests multiple sections of the RdRp along with the E protein. Gold star from my end!

Please read and the other posts down the line after that one from Dr. Mayer.

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

he states here:

i did read the other replies, the one i picked was the only doctor.

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

he states here:

i did read the other replies, the one i picked was the only doctor.
    Well, we will wait for a long time if we want to see verification from the establishment "doctors".
    This doesn't mean for sure that chromosome 8 is the targeting here in that issue but time will tell (I hope not too late).
    For sure though I don't trust their vaccine from Bill Gates Company, I believe they are many reasons and they are obvious...
    I will keep an eye on that matter because is critical.
    Look at 9'30 on this new interview of Kerry.

30. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,026 times in 571 posts

If you can find a natural supplement with the ingredient hydroxyquinolone you have what you need. It is without the chlor which is chlorine and you do not need toxic 'bleach' in your system. There is an alternative. Keep researching.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

Baby Steps (30th August 2020), Constance (30th August 2020), palehorse (30th August 2020)

32. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,494 times in 32,928 posts

Quote Posted by bettye198 (here)
    If you can find a natural supplement with the ingredient hydroxyquinolone you have what you need. It is without the chlor which is chlorine and you do not need toxic 'bleach' in your system. There is an alternative. Keep researching.
    I don't think it works that way! Sodium Chloride also contains "chlor". That's table salt.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Harmony (28th October 2020), palehorse (9th March 2022)

+ Reply to Thread