+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Donald Trump's Administration is going to invest more than 1 billion in Quantum AI

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

Default Donald Trump's Administration is going to invest more than 1 billion in Quantum AI

https://www.zerohedge.com/technology...m-computing-ai

The Trump Administration announced awards of more than $1 billion Wednesday for the establishment of 12 new artificial intelligence (AI) and quantum information science research & development institutes across the United States. The administration states it is taking the action to ensure American leadership in which they termed “industries of the future,” including 5G and other technologies.

With the support of the White House, the National Science Foundation‘s (NSF’s) AI Research Institutes and the Department of Energy’s (DOE’s) QIS Research Centers will serve as hubs for innovation, research and development.

The Trump Administration announced $1 BILLION for new @NSF AI and @ENERGY Quantum research institutes. Together, the institutes will:

- Accelerate R&D and innovation

- Promote regional economic growth

- Support workforce development

https://t.co/Z6X5Ffpe0w

— Michael Kratsios (@USCTO) August 26, 2020

“Today, the Trump Administration is making an unprecedented investment to strengthen American leadership in AI and quantum, and to ensure the Nation benefits from these emerging technologies. Built upon the uniquely American free market approach to technological advancement, these institutes will be world-class hubs for accelerating American innovation and building the 21st century American workforce,” said U.S. Chief Technology Officer, Michael Kratsios.

The technology chief said that such technologies were currently being used to fight the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) virus.

“The U.S. is using every tool at its disposal to defeat the novel coronavirus, including artificial intelligence,” Kratsios wrote in an Op-Ed published in the Wall Street Journal on May 27.

However, AI technology is not only being used to combat disease, he cautioned.

“At the same time, AI is being twisted by authoritarian regimes to violate rights. The Chinese Communist Party is reportedly using AI to uncover and punish those who criticize the regime’s pandemic response and to institute a type of coronavirus social-credit score - assigning people color codes to determine who is free to go out and who will be forced into quarantine.”

- My own opinion: I really don't know what to think of the 5g technology. I currently do believe it is dangerous like many, but I did get a psychic download (I really wish there was another word to replace 'download'), which suggested they have some kind of benevolent plan for 5G. This was months ago I had received this message.

I Don't want to go into Q much because there is a thread for that, but I also do believe they are using a Quantum AI for not just the 'Silent War', but also the Q posts, and I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels this way. Very interesting to note they are using these technologies to fight the CCP virus.

More confirmation in my opinion that Quantum AI and computing have existed for some time. A lot of suppressed tech has started to leak into the public eye and realm in the last few years, Since the last US Presidental Election.
    Last edited by 7alon; 31st August 2020 at 01:42. Reason: grammatical and format correction.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

anandacate (30th August 2020), Arcturian108 (30th August 2020), Ben (30th August 2020), bettye198 (30th August 2020), Bill Ryan (30th August 2020), cuitlahuac (30th August 2020), ExomatrixTV (30th August 2020), Gwin Ru (30th August 2020), Mike (30th August 2020), OmeyocaN777 (30th August 2020), onevoice (30th August 2020), Sadieblue (30th August 2020), toppy (31st August 2020), Violet3 (1st September 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,727 times in 20,828 posts

Default Re: Donald Trump's Administration is going to invest more than 1 billion in Quantum AI

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

7alon (31st August 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

Default Re: Donald Trump's Administration is going to invest more than 1 billion in Quantum AI

Thanks for the link, I was actually trying to find a thread for what I posted, but I couldn't find any threads starting with Quantum, so I wanted to post a thread in current events; I'm looking for open discussion specifically regarding the use of Quantum AI and computing being used for any number of purposes, both good and bad. I find it very interesting that the plot for season 3 of Westworld, reveals a super AI that can predict every single outcome of any individual with absolute accuracy. The only problem that became notable, was that there were OUTLIERS. Outliers in this story, are people who's future cannot be quantified and are considered a threat to absolute control over all of humanity.

I wonder, does this occur in real life? Meaning, if there were a Quantum AI identifying and predicting all outcomes for all of us individually (which Peter Thiel hinted at in my opinion, regarding Palantir https://youtu.be/NPsmknUjmE4?t=752); would there be outliers? Are some of us on this board outliers?

+ Reply to Thread