+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What Michael Jackson knew and wanted to do

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,872 times in 463 posts

Default Re: What Michael Jackson knew and wanted to do

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    I’m afraid I will say something off label since Michael Jackson is not my field of expertise 🙏

But I’ve watched behind the scenes and also by friends who turned to be part of high art circles, there is a monster sitting behind the scenes, perhaps few of them at most times.
    Or a clan of ..super rich people willing to pay for a perfect icon.

Of course there is an immortal lesson in it : performance of human sacrifice. Basically pumping the human being to the “sacred icon” image as long as they are able to go along.
    They don’t mind giving them drugs and special treatments as long as they’re perfect on the show. At the end they give themselves to the bits and dissolve and crash.

There’s no excuse in my eyes for these sacrifices going on , no matter how big or magical they seem.

I love arts when it’s free ..together with the artists ..

🕊🕊🕊
    There is also an „artistic“ level to it, as in they „create“ an Icon, bigger than life. To nefarious ends, for sure, but if they’d spend more time on their own „creative“ side maybe they‘d get the same kick/energy that they get from the following sacrifice.

What also came to my mind regarding Michael Jackson. In singing there are traditions to advise us to use the whole body to modulate our sounds, make them more interesting etc.

Wasn’t MJ THE person to show us, at least subconsciously, how much energy we can give to our sounds by using our bodies? He made it by grabbing his balls to produce the most famous shrill sound. 😉

2. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

Pedophilia is generational, about 30% of abused and neglected children will later abuse their own children. We know that statistic is a gross under estimate. Sexual abuse is an emotionally triggering, heightening event correlated to sex. When that person’s hormonal system becomes active they associate sexual excitement with the abuse. They recreate it because it is stimulating. Adults become attracted by children. It seems pretty clear that Jackson was abused and then continues in an Industry known for Pedophilia. That does not mean he was not a talented performer and tried to reveal to the world what he knew and their cult secrets. The tragedy here is the victim becomes the perpetrator. I spent many years treating sex offenders and I liked many of them. They had many imaginative, caring wonderful human qualities as do we all. However they were deluded confused people who rationalized their actions and never dealt with their own childhood trauma and thus were destined to repeat it. Jackson was just another human in the Matrix mill trying to survive and understand. To me he was no hero or villain just another traveler on the path exposed to the duality that is Earth.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

earthdreamer (7th September 2020), palehorse (8th September 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (7th September 2020), wegge (6th September 2020)

4. Link to Post #23
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2