+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What Michael Jackson knew and wanted to do

1. Link to Post #1
    Switzerland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default What Michael Jackson knew and wanted to do

Hello all.

Seeing all the current events made me think about some things from Michael Jackson.

It is my firm belief that he was removed, because he wanted to do something, that would have countered the agenda of the manipulating forces behind the scenes.

Think about it. In the last video "This is it" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqqYZ02Gw84) - the documentary of the planned concert tour, that never happened you can see Michael with his crew, (go to 01:18:15 of the video) telling them, that he wants to give love back in to the world. He goes on saying: "we have 4 years to get it right, otherwise it is irreversable."

What did he want to do? I think, these "4 years to get it right" was his tour, but it was actually going to be a channeling of positive energy and love, to send out to the universe. To open up a vibrational field to help the world. That is why he had to be removed, before the tour could start.

If you do some research you will find that MJ might have been a very "special" person. He was very intelligent and had enormous spiritual knowledge.

Let's analyze what Michale might have known about the world and the manipulating forces. I am sharing MY interpretations and feel free to comment.

First, lets take a look at the DANGEROUS Album Cover:
    https://www.partofhistory.de/wp-cont...on_cover-1.jpg

If you look at the whole picture, you see a circus. Why a circus? A circus is here to entertain people. Entertainment is a word that means: "to keep up, maintain, to keep (someone) in a certain frame of mind.
    https://www.etymonline.com/word/entertain
    In other words: to keep our minds occupied and somewhere else, than it should be.

We'll get back to the circus in a minute. But look at the entrance of this circus. You see a conveyor belt transporting guns, atomic particles, bombs, skulls (or death) inside. Inside, or "behind the scenes of this circus" you can see a machine - or "industry". This industry is artificially keeping the world upside down. This machine - or industry - looks like a hell of a big thing, to keep the earth on its head. Or to keep us upside down? To do so, the industry needs war, death, technology to keep the machine running.

Back to the circus.
    On top of the entrance, you can see a red star. The red star of communism? The red star, symbolising the dawn of a new day, which Jordan Maxwell has explained it all detail?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68omhzCYlSE
    In his newest videos, about the October surprise, he also speaks of the communist regime trying to take over the world.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFKEKdP6pw0

So it makes me think: did MJ try to suggest, that a communist dictatorship regime in the shadows is behind this whole industry to keep the world upside down? Who knows...

To your right you can see a royal queen (with a birds head). Small birds opening her robe uncovering a machine, in which a man and a woman are in a glass bubble - or container. The creation of the "new human"? Transhumanism? artificial intelligence? Might this also suggest the royal family, or A family of royal background has to do with this?

To your left you can see waggons entering this circus with animals riding it. The waggons come out on the right side. The animals are dead. In other waggons you see two kids - a young MJ and a young macaulay culkin (I think), both seem stressed what they have seen. A hint on paedophilia and satanism behind the scenes?

On top of everything you see MJs eyes. He gives us a special look. His eyes tell me: "I know whats going on, and I don't like it. Can you see, what I am trying to tell you?"
    His hair are intertwined and look like a double helix (DNA?)

There is more to see on this album cover. Like the number 7 on the tophat of the circus dude. or the number 9 on the elephant. Numerological meanings? Chanelled energy perhaps? Numbers and Letters are energy.

If you zoom in to the P.T. Barnum guy at the bottom, look at his ear and rotate the image counter clock wise. You can see a skull in his ear. There are skulls everywhere on this image.

I think, MJ tried to communicate something with this Album cover. It is also worth mentioning that the most important songs, like "Heal the world" are on exactly this album.

Next thing:

Check out the Video "Leave me alone".
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crbFmpezO4A

The video shows the destruction of MJs image by the media. The same, Lady Di went through, because she "quit the industry"? Lets take a look.

At 0:23 you see newspapers with rumours about MJ.

At 1:00 a door opens and you see a dark entrance to an underground ride. Notice the masonic pillars jachin and boaz left and right and a pyramid iin the background. Masonic symbolism. Michael enters the realm, laughing, showing no fear. Expressing: "I am not afraid of you!".

At 1:18 you see the cave, left and right you see lizards (the reptilians -> David Ickes theory?) In the back you see a dog dressed in a suit. Does this symbolize business and politics, being the dogs - or slaves on leashes - to the reptilians?`

1:38 MJ enters the deeper part of the cave. A biting jaw might suggest danger? Danger, that MJ is entering something he shouldn't?

At 1:43 you see MJ looking at a human brain, while a chocolate chip cookie floats past it. I'll let you interpret this for yourselves. But it suggests something to me. BTW, did you see the crocodile walking up tha wall next to the brain and while the earth floats past the crocodile? Reptilians control human brains and the world?`

1:53 A heart shaped door opens and you see a treasure chest opening. Love is the key?
    You see pirates trying to attack.

2:03 Another Dog in a suit is hammering a giant MJ to the ground with ropes and pegs. Trying to hinder MJ from doing what?

2:10 More masonic symbolism. A tomb (looks somehow like the skull & bones building) and a rotating pyramid on top - plus another newspaper with a rumour. Acts to discredit MJ (the same the media did with Diana, and with trump - I do not suggest that trump is good or bad, but the media is demonizing him in the same way).

2:42 MJ exits the cave on the other side and you see a huge MJ lying on the floor. An amusement park is built around the big MJ. Symbolizing the media having a laugh at discrediting him perhaps?

3:12 another dog in a suit (the slaves of the manipulating forces) reading another rumour. More efforts to discredit him.

3:35 camera panning past another crocodile, then you see MJ in shackles, dancing, like a puppet.

3:58 the big MJ is breaking free, distrroying the whole amusement park around him. taking his power back. one masonic pillar falls to the ground (I am sure, MJ wanted that to be seen. If you watched some documentaries of him, you know, he was a perfectionist and produced everything himself, or at least explained in detail, how he wanted it to be produced. He knew EXACTLY what he was doing here).

4:21 The red star (of communism) falling in to the water

4:28 MJ standing tall, stronger than ever.

I could show much much more, but this post has gotten long enough. I am interested in your comments.

2. The Following 39 Users Say Thank You to knuppsli For This Post:

anandacate (31st August 2020), Ben (1st September 2020), bettye198 (2nd September 2020), Bill Ryan (31st August 2020), Bluegreen (31st August 2020), BoR (31st August 2020), Brigantia (1st September 2020), Craig (31st August 2020), DeDukshyn (31st August 2020), Dick (31st August 2020), East Sun (3rd September 2020), EFO (31st August 2020), George (1st September 2020), gini (31st August 2020), gord (1st September 2020), Gwin Ru (31st August 2020), Holly Lindin (4th September 2020), Icare (17th September 2020), Ioneo (31st August 2020), Ivanhoe (1st September 2020), Kryztian (6th September 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (31st August 2020), mountain_jim (31st August 2020), O Donna (6th September 2020), onevoice (31st August 2020), palehorse (2nd September 2020), Phoenix1304 (31st August 2020), pyrangello (2nd September 2020), Reinhard (6th September 2020), Sue (Ayt) (31st August 2020), Sunny (1st September 2020), Sunny-side-up (31st August 2020), syrwong (1st September 2020), Unicorn (31st August 2020), Valerie Villars (6th September 2020), Valle (31st August 2020), Violet3 (1st September 2020), Wind (31st August 2020), wondering (31st August 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 times in 218 posts

Default Re: What Michael Jackson knew and wanted to do

He also stated that they dont care about us. I thi k this is true. The Bible states the rulers of this world Are evil. I definately was told to stop loving and healing intensely. The Angels always told me we Are loving foot shoulders Who Are Required to love intensely. I have been attacked non stop. They Will Lie through their teeth. We need to wake up n club together. I think mj was innocent. They always try to knock off People Who tell the truth.
    Im a believe in this the fear is not real fear does Block love

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Angels1981 For This Post:

EFO (1st September 2020), Icare (17th September 2020), palehorse (2nd September 2020), pyrangello (2nd September 2020), Sue (Ayt) (31st August 2020), Sunny (1st September 2020), Sunny-side-up (31st August 2020), Valerie Villars (6th September 2020), Violet3 (1st September 2020), Wind (31st August 2020), wondering (31st August 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,622 times in 602 posts

What about Prince...promoted as dying in an elevator ? Pictures of drugs and messy make-up tables splattered all over the press trying to paint him as some kind of drug addict. No "druggie" could have attained the immense musical and general cultural prowess he possessed without an utterly healthy mind & body. Wouldn't surprise me if he was somehow fed some dodgy stuff in his closing years to push him off his stride.

The Beatles did a load of LSD and it didn't do them much long term harm. Keith Richards - walking medical miracle.

I'm sure Prince was totally aware of agendas affecting humanity.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to indigopete For This Post:

EFO (1st September 2020), Icare (17th September 2020), palehorse (2nd September 2020), pyrangello (2nd September 2020), Sunny (1st September 2020), Sunny-side-up (31st August 2020), Violet3 (1st September 2020), wondering (31st August 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

MJ is my wife's absolute favorite. I know every song and lyric - and so do all our neighbors, as Val loves to blast the Bose sound system to the point where thought becomes impossible.

He has some beautiful tunes. He definitely saw the bigger picture. He was tormented, though, and may have had some rather strange habits...

One of his closest friends was Elizabeth Taylor, a very famous actor. They were into some esoteric stuff and may have even discussed things like in the op.

R.I.P. Micheal.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

DeDukshyn (1st September 2020), Holly Lindin (4th September 2020), Icare (17th September 2020), Kryztian (6th September 2020), palehorse (2nd September 2020), pyrangello (2nd September 2020), Sunny (1st September 2020), Valerie Villars (6th September 2020), Violet3 (1st September 2020), Wind (31st August 2020), wondering (31st August 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

Killed and defamed for a reason. Do you see the current mainstream music industry spreading messages like he did? I think not.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

DeDukshyn (1st September 2020), EFO (1st September 2020), gord (1st September 2020), Holly Lindin (4th September 2020), Icare (17th September 2020), palehorse (2nd September 2020), pyrangello (2nd September 2020), Valerie Villars (6th September 2020), Violet3 (1st September 2020), wondering (31st August 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,117 times in 139 posts

There is a lot of mystery around Michael Jackson. Even though he wanted to be free, he could not be, until 2009.

Well, here it goes... I am convinced that MJ didn’t die in 2009 but was offered a way out of the cult by staging his death. Yes, I am deadly serious here. He appeared after his funeral on Larry King as his friend Dave Dave, where he pretty much explains his reason for starting his new life, very cleverly using the story of Dave Dave as a cover.

He says in this interview: “To liberate myself from the confines of my father’s criminality (...), to free myself from his name and his legacy, I decided to become my own person through changing my name.”

For me there is no doubt, this is undoubtedly Michael Jackson; his voice, his eyes, his way of speaking, pronounciation, everything... If you have ever seen the videoclip of Ghosts from (I believe) 1996, you see what makeup artists can achieve, making Michael an old white man. His eyes though, were of course still Michael, as is the same here.

I also saw some clips of the real Dave Dave years ago after I saw this and his voice was completely different. Not like MJ at all.

I don’t know about Elvis, but about Michael, at least back then, he still ... ‘lived’ 🙂

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BoR For This Post:

bettye198 (2nd September 2020), Bluegreen (31st August 2020), EFO (1st September 2020), Holly Lindin (4th September 2020), Metaphor (31st August 2020), palehorse (2nd September 2020), starlight (6th September 2020), Violet3 (1st September 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,325 times in 318 posts

MJ definitely was a very special person. An extraordinary talent and creative genius. I’d never seen the vid you posted and it would require many, many viewings for me to pick up on everything he is trying to say there. I think you’ve already picked up on a lot of it, I was getting the impression that both he and Liz Taylor refused to play the psychos’ game but she kept quiet, he was a powerful force and was getting too outspoken, remember his rant against Sony at the MTV awards? Loose cannons get taken out, like Diana. His death was really a great, great loss, he had so much more music and messages to give. Utterly tragic what they did to him. I believe that he was innocent of the filthy things said about him. Though, no doubt, he was eccentric, great artists tend to be, he was decent, imo.

Thanks for posting, I’d be interested in hearing more of your insights.

As for Prince (and Bowie) I suspect they faked their own deaths, which is a wise thing to do if you’re a wealthy musician that doesn’t want to play ball with the evil that dominates the music industry. But Michael is gone, I feel.

I’m not as bad as Ernie’s wife, but I often like have a blast of MJ’s music and dance til I drop.

Old native proverb. “They are not gone that live in the hearts they leave behind”.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Phoenix1304 For This Post:

Bluegreen (31st August 2020), EFO (1st September 2020), Ernie Nemeth (1st September 2020), gord (1st September 2020), Justplain (1st September 2020), palehorse (2nd September 2020), Valerie Villars (6th September 2020), Violet3 (1st September 2020), Wind (1st September 2020), wondering (31st August 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,169 times in 10,102 posts

Since becoming a member, I have posted a Michael Jackson video every year Aug 29

This year:

Quote Posted by Phoenix1304 (here)
    Old native proverb. “They are not gone that live in the hearts they leave behind”.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

DeDukshyn (1st September 2020), EFO (1st September 2020), Ernie Nemeth (1st September 2020), pyrangello (2nd September 2020), Valerie Villars (6th September 2020), Violet3 (1st September 2020), Wind (1st September 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,622 times in 602 posts

Quote Posted by BoR (here)
    I am convinced that MJ didn’t die in 2009 but was offered a way out of the cult by staging his death....He appeared after his funeral on Larry King as his friend Dave Dave
    Well he must have staged his death twice then because "Dave Dave" died in 2018 according to "sources".

https://nationalpost.com/pmn/news-pm...983-dies-at-42

Could become a habit. Here's how to do it "properly"

Last edited by indigopete; 1st September 2020 at 08:32.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to indigopete For This Post:

pyrangello (2nd September 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member earthdreamer's Avatar
    Thanks

Last year I watched the 4-hr disturbing HBO documentary "Leaving Neverland" (2019) and I will never be able to freely enjoy Michael Jackson's music again. The testimony of the 2 men who were seduced as young children, along with their families, was devastating. Evidently Jackson was a tortured soul addicted to drugs and alcohol and that ultimately subsumed his life. (I did not want to wade into this subject when I saw this thread last night but staying silent is how this kind of abuse perpetuates, imo.) Oprah Winfrey had an excellent follow-up discussion with the victims and an audience full of men who have also suffered abuse (many of whom live decades before breaking their silence on the insidious effect sexual abuse had/has on them and the people close to them). See : https://www.indiewire.com/2019/08/mi...rs-1202161633/

There is lot to think about on the value of art when it comes to light that the artist was morally compromised. It depends on the crime and how you feel about it, I suppose. Not many people can enjoy Bill Cosby comedy anymore either.

Sorry to be a "Debbie Downer" but there it is.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to earthdreamer For This Post:

Mare (2nd September 2020), onevoice (2nd September 2020), pyrangello (2nd September 2020), Savannah (6th September 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,325 times in 318 posts

Quote Posted by earthdreamer (here)
    Last year I watched the 4-hr disturbing HBO documentary "Leaving Neverland" (2019) and I will never be able to freely enjoy Michael Jackson's music again. The testimony of the 2 men who were seduced as young children, along with their families, was devastating. Evidently Jackson was a tortured soul addicted to drugs and alcohol and that ultimately subsumed his life. (I did not want to wade into this subject when I saw this thread last night but staying silent is how this kind of abuse perpetuates, imo.) Oprah Winfrey had an excellent follow-up discussion with the victims and an audience full of men who have also suffered abuse (many of whom live decades before breaking their silence on the insidious effect sexual abuse had/has on them and the people close to them). See : https://www.indiewire.com/2019/08/mi...rs-1202161633/

There is lot to think about on the value of art when it comes to light that the artist was morally compromised. It depends on the crime and how you feel about it, I suppose. Not many people can enjoy Bill Cosby comedy anymore either.

Sorry to be a "Debbie Downer" but there it is.
    Hi Earthdreamer, I saw that documentary too and it was harrowing, sickening. Sickening that these young men would share their ugly tales in such graphic detail, to what end?

We are all horrified at any kind of abuse, especially towards the young, and the rape victims that are made to feel ‘they were asking for it’, yet it happens. Some people are the most dreadful liars and will say ANYTHING to enrich themselves, or to get laid, get attention, get revenge or any number of other reasons. How do we know they are being entirely truthful? They went back for more over and over and it seems to me that the kids MJ chose to lavish his attention on had the time of their lives in many ways. Shame on them if they are deceitfully, grotesquely capitalising on it, but we don’t really know for sure do we? It’s just their word and we didn’t hear from any young ones that felt privileged to have known MJ either. I felt sick at the end of it, but not entirely convinced.

Don’t forget that a lot of young boys might explore their sexuality together in ways that many of us might find shocking, and imo rather than lynching suspected pedos on flimsy evidence we should protest the normalisation and proliferation of pornography that has eaten away at the decent heart of America and the rest of the world. It is the source of more sickness in society than anyone imagines. Ted Bundy is an example of the extreme disturbance it can cause and openly admits it. But it is a subtle poison. How many Americans, mostly males freely admit they are addicted to it? TOO MANY.

I think MJ never really grew up and liked pajama parties with young boys because that’s where he was emotionally. They also looked at a lot of porn apparently. If we want to drill down to the source of so much aberrant behaviour we needn’t look much further than the apparently cool, sophisticated and completely acceptable porn. that the very young have easy access to, witness the shelf-ful at eye level in my local store. I know many will think me a prude, but i believe it causes a deep sickness and is a total disgrace. There, I’ve said it.

As for Cosby, the accusations and conviction didn’t surprise me one bit, I’m glad he’s got what he deserves. He always gave me the creeps. Too sweet by half. As did Jimmy Saville actually. I was invited numerous times as a 17 yr old to Top of the Pops that he hosted and my girlfriends at the BBC hostel (we all worked for the Beeb at the time) felt privileged to be part of the invited audience and party with him afterwards. I just recoiled. I never heard any sordid details from them, just instinctively backed away. He gave me the creeps. Agreed not all youngsters have a strong antennae for pervs, but they’re not all stupid either.

You may be the Debbie downer and I the Polly Anna regarding MJ! But I’m not some die hard fan that won’t hear a word against him, I listen, but at the end of the day, my gut has the last word. RIP Michael, rot in jail Cosby and hell Saville.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Phoenix1304 For This Post:

Icare (17th September 2020), pyrangello (2nd September 2020), wegge (2nd September 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

Quote Posted by Wind (here)
    Killed and defamed for a reason. Do you see the current mainstream music industry spreading messages like he did? I think not.
    The real music artist they all gonna long ago, what remains is the crappy we see in main stream trending bullsh1t. We all would be better without them.

Michael was a genius I believe, and like all genius they end up in trouble against the over corrupted world we live.
    There is a few others artists did great like Michael and they all end up dying in a very strange way.
    The state is packed with serial murders, they are what they are. A bunch of freak serial murders.

p.s.: I know MJ was accused to be a pedophile, but really? Do you believe that? I don't.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

24. Link to Post #13
    Finland Avalon Member muxfolder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,851 times in 668 posts

Another victim of the music industry and his parents. He was used and he used others. And there are a lot of people in this industry that have gone through the same that he did and ended up like him.

25. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,025 times in 571 posts

Thank you BoR for expressing in this post what I have always wondered about.

Recently I watched a serious video that also adamantly refuted MJ created persona as a freak and that he did not die but the burned event of that Pepsi Commercial allowed him to live in isolation until such time to expose himself. That event may have been murderous to him and his career perhaps because he was vocal and as you can see with his video's very exposing of the Dark Cabal. He was victimized horribly as a child by his father. I believe all the children-- his siblings were raped even before they went on stage to perform. I have not researched the twisted mind of his father and mother but it has been written about often.

We saw MJ as child like with a genius musical mind. I would not even dare to put him in a category of a human on earth because then it would be likened to savant. Was he? Because of his persona everyone was quick to categorize him as a freaky pedo. In retrospect and it took me a while to study this, he knew a lot. He knew enough to try to protect the children that were victimized. McCauley Culkin repeatedly said there was no pedophilia between he and MJ yet he did say he was used and abused by others in his entertainment life as a child. I know what you are all thinking. The two men who accused him in Neverland. Could it be that was staged and created as well?

If MJ was burned to a crisp of course he could not continue his fanhood. So they do what they do best, create a clone or use CGI to keep the money flowing. That ending to his great story he created was humiliating that he saw drugs as his death. Many have said it wasn't him. Not hard to believe as hundreds of stars have been depicted in a degraded death spiral that was false. Some were "sacrificed".

So to perpetuate this post, I too, have heard he is not dead and even some have said he is part of the Q team. This Dave Dave is a mystery man but I am choosing not to be surprised that he is MJ. I believe he came to spread love, generosity through his fortune, messages through his music and his genuine non-perverted love for children. To create a Neverland on his estate may be his way of letting children be children. I think he chose those who were abused and he knew it but could not put a stop to it. I am confident there were a lot of gag orders in his day. Today, would have been another story.

I don't think he is alone in this staged switching -- who knows, we may be shocked who may come out from under a rock when it is safer to do so-- Kobe, Princess Dianna, Prince and others. That possibility has been knocked around. Because we are entering a new doorway of awakening and all kinds of stories once perceived true will present different perceptions.

Peace out,
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

Ben (2nd September 2020), palehorse (3rd September 2020), Wind (3rd September 2020)

27. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

take a look at the common pattern: almost all (those who survived time enough) artists trying to bring awareness to the masses, at some point was accused of being a pedophile, and it does not stop with artists, look the Assange case and many others. The sh1tty globalist argument is very weak and poor, they got no brains, always the same pattern, they should at least try something new.. they are truly a bunch of arse holes.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Wind (3rd September 2020)

29. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

"Michael Jackson Wanted This Is It Shows To Warn About Global Warming"

Quote "He would say to me, 'If we don't stop doing what we're doing with global warming and the Earth and how we're treating each other ... it could be irreversible in four years or five years or something like that,' " Bearden explained. "So, 'This Is It' meant to him that this is it: We don't have much longer to save the planet, to heal the world."

From one transcript:

Quote We're putting love back into the world to
    remind the world that love is important.

Love is important. To love each other.
    We're all one. That's the message.

And take care of the planet.

We have four years to get it right or else
    it's irreversible, the damage we've done.

So we have an important
    message to give.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to ralfy For This Post:

palehorse (3rd September 2020)

31. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Quote Posted by palehorse (here)
    take a look at the common pattern: almost all (those who survived time enough) artists trying to bring awareness to the masses, at some point was accused of being a pedophile, and it does not stop with artists, look the Assange case and many others. The sh1tty globalist argument is very weak and poor, they got no brains, always the same pattern, they should at least try something new.. they are truly a bunch of arse holes.
    Your right, but they keep on getting away with it
    If it works don't mend it, from their point of view ha
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

palehorse (8th September 2020)

33. Link to Post #18
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Michael Jackson had intelligent madness, which is what made him suffer so bad in life, he "knew" but he was so much trapped into what he knew he was unable to escape it. He did try in extreme ways, to get free out of it, but in the end, "they" took him down. A terrible loss for humanity

He explained his situation here, at this video moment, but most people did not catch up on it. From minute 5:11 and on until minute 6:28 or so.. Intelligent Madness

When you have this situation going on, one moment after a "lapse" you get a tremendous amount of wisdom and generate great things, just as he did after the black and white moment, when everything went shiny and cool colors and such, see?
    Last edited by Mashika; 3rd September 2020 at 11:59.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

ClearWater (3rd September 2020), palehorse (8th September 2020), wegge (3rd September 2020), Wind (5th September 2020)

35. Link to Post #19
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Quote 1:53 A heart shaped door opens and you see a treasure chest opening. Love is the key?
    You see pirates trying to attack.
    Nah, This is the heart shaped box

Last edited by Mashika; 3rd September 2020 at 13:53.

36. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

I’m afraid I will say something off label since Michael Jackson is not my field of expertise 🙏

But I’ve watched behind the scenes and also by friends who turned to be part of high art circles, there is a monster sitting behind the scenes, perhaps few of them at most times.
    Or a clan of ..super rich people willing to pay for a perfect icon.

Of course there is an immortal lesson in it : performance of human sacrifice. Basically pumping the human being to the “sacred icon” image as long as they are able to go along.
    They don’t mind giving them drugs and special treatments as long as they’re perfect on the show. At the end they give themselves to the bits and dissolve and crash.

There’s no excuse in my eyes for these sacrifices going on , no matter how big or magical they seem.

I love arts when it’s free ..together with the artists ..

🕊🕊🕊

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Ben (3rd September 2020), bettye198 (4th September 2020), Holly Lindin (4th September 2020), wegge (6th September 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast