+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shumann Frequency? Flatlined? [Mods note: no, the recorder was offline]

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member Trail's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,676 times in 267 posts

Default Shumann Frequency? Flatlined? [Mods note: no, the recorder was offline]

What is going on here?

Weird no?

~Trail.
    Each progressive spirit is opposed by a thousand mediocre minds appointed to guard the past. ~Maurice Maeterlinck
    Its a rare person who wants to hear what he doesn’t want to hear. – Dick Cavett

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Trail For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (4th September 2020), EFO (4th September 2020), ExomatrixTV (4th September 2020), kfm27917 (4th September 2020), Phoenix1304 (4th September 2020), Sadieblue (4th September 2020), wondering (3rd September 2020), ZenBaller (3rd September 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,971 times in 281 posts

Default Re: Shumann Frequency? Flatlined? [Mods note: no, the recorder was offline]

The energy is off the charts the last couple of days. The walls are closing in. I don't know how much longer things can hold on to this hectic rhythm. There isn't much time left on whatever is coming.

I'm desperately trying not to sound like an self-proclaimed internet prophet and I fail miserably.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ZenBaller For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (4th September 2020), Sadieblue (4th September 2020), wondering (3rd September 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,456 times in 4,332 posts

Default Re: Shumann Frequency? Flatlined? [Mods note: no, the recorder was offline]

As one can notice, most of the recorders are "N/A"... i.e. off-line, which gives that very smooth appearance.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (4th September 2020), Anka (4th September 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (4th September 2020), Bill Ryan (4th September 2020), Phoenix1304 (4th September 2020), Sadieblue (4th September 2020), Sunny-side-up (4th September 2020), TomKat (4th September 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Looks like it is working again?
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (4th September 2020), Kryztian (4th September 2020), Sadieblue (5th September 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,025 times in 571 posts

I noticed this on twitter this morning from Qtah. My husband looked at it and felt there was a huge spike going reverse after the straight line. Qtah had these thoughts: that a timeline was changed to a singular rather than an alien influenced double {who knows may be multiple timelines as Ron Amitron suggested} and Qtah thought CERN's portal system was rearranged so that it could be reset to a singular timeline.
    It raised questions in my own mind that all this uprising is coming in from unholy timelines to avert us from critical thinking. After all, time is created and not from Creator Source. It is a tool to mess with us.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

+ Reply to Thread