+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Steering your personal timeline through 2020 October Surprise(s)

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Steering your personal timeline through 2020 October Surprise(s)

There are a lot of fore feelings and predictions of what might happen the next months.

Natural or man-made surprises? Or both…?

Maybe more than one surprise/happening?

Will this be positive or negative?

Do we have to take precautions?

Maybe buy a lot of rice and tuna and water and move to the mountains?

Put a gun in every corner of the house?

I see it like this:

There are two basis collective timelines.

One is very positive (utopia, new earth, love, honesty, freedom, growth, health, etc.)

And one is very negative (dystopia, control, slavery, mandatory vaccination, sickness etc.)

Between those two opposites there are many other collective timelines. (infinite?) The closer you are to the positive or negative basis collective timeline the more positive or negative that timeline is.

All these timelines exist simultaneously! I am on all (or most) of those timelines. But at this moment I am really there where (most of) my consciousness is. I don’t have to worry about the other me’s. I am here now… and that is the adventure.

So… what will happen the next months?

It depends on where you put your consciousness. Where are your thoughts and focus. How high is your vibration?

You create your own personal timeline. Only You (!) are there. Where your personal timeline overlap with the personal timeline of others you meet others in person or for example in writings like this.

Every second (or more) you create your own personal universe from within. You create this based on the collective timeline where you are at the moment and your own beliefs, fears, vibration, actions.

We are all dreamers that dream our personal timelines. We meet other dreamers there where we overlap. The other dreamers are also You. But on another adventure.

(okay okay … my inner Rumi is taking over)

To the point:

Most important: Be curious and expect miracles. Stay positive, see a positive future. If in the next months some surprise happens (doesn’t matter if it seems negative), stay positive and expect it to bring growth, transformation and closeness to the most positive new earth. Expect miracles!

Raise your vibration. You already know how. Some things you do raise vibration (do them a lot). Some things you do lower your vibration. These thing sometimes seems fun. But just try to do them less. You don’t have to be like Gandhi… but take care and raise your vibration enough. Especially in this time where it all happens.

Connect to your Higher Self a lot. Just state this intention. I connect to my Higher Self, I merge with my Higher Self. That way you also choose a positive timeline.

For me personally this whole covid 19 "mess" is changing my life positively and enables me to be/jump much closer to positive New Earth. Thank you!... whatever power is responsible.

Buy some extra rice, water and tuna etc. if you want, for sure it can not harm to have it in case of an emergency. But do not go in total survival mode as this will create that personal timeline for you. There is a difference between being smart and positive and being in fear and prepare for the worst constantly.

An example of this:

End 2019 (or earlier) wnlight made floods predictions about the beginning of this year 2020 including a map where you would be save and where there would be floods. I thought for a moment about buying a train ticket for me and my family from Holland to a town in Germany that was on the save list. Just to make sure. But then it occurred to me I was planning to be on that timeline.

So I changed my thoughts and feelings and consciousness and (I guess) entered another timeline.

A possibility is that wnlight was so infested in that timeline… he experienced the floods and is now in another timeline save in the mountains of Bolivia.

Despite the floods this can be a positive timeline. But because so much of his consciousness was on the other timeline.. he had to leave this one. (just a possibility in a multiverse of possibilities - no offend to anybody)

And at the same time his warnings helped a lot of others, including me, to change their course. Thanks to wnlight.

I have more examples of this. Examples of where my reading the posts on the Avalon forum and elsewhere gave me a oversight of predictions and possibilities.. and so the possibility to choose (most of the time) my own positive course.

Some remote viewing people are seeing a not so positive future. But this future is not mine. Because if all possibilities exist simultaneously … then I choose one future that is fun and great… Would that not make more sense for having this embodied adventure?

It is my wish in this exiting time to continue this thread with sources of timeline info.

More tools to help being on a positive timeline.

Be curious and expect miracles!

---
    shamballaOn
    Last edited by shamballaOn; 5th September 2020 at 16:11.

2. The Following 41 Users Say Thank You to shamballaOn For This Post:

Alan (5th September 2020), Ami (5th September 2020), aoibhghaire (5th September 2020), Arcturian108 (8th September 2020), Bassplayer1 (4th September 2020), Ben (8th September 2020), Brigantia (5th September 2020), Craig (6th September 2020), Dumpster Diver (5th September 2020), EFO (4th September 2020), fifi (4th September 2020), Franny (5th September 2020), George (4th September 2020), Harmony (4th September 2020), Jackson (5th September 2020), janette (4th September 2020), kfm27917 (4th September 2020), Kryztian (5th September 2020), Maknocktomb (4th September 2020), Mare (4th September 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th September 2020), Mercedes (4th September 2020), Metaphor (4th September 2020), O Donna (6th September 2020), OmeyocaN777 (4th September 2020), onevoice (4th September 2020), palehorse (4th September 2020), Peter UK (5th September 2020), Phoenix1304 (4th September 2020), pueblo (5th September 2020), rgray222 (5th September 2020), selinam (4th September 2020), Stardad (4th September 2020), Sue (Ayt) (5th September 2020), Tintin (4th September 2020), toppy (4th September 2020), Valerie Villars (4th September 2020), Violet3 (5th September 2020), Wind (5th September 2020), wondering (4th September 2020), Zanshin (5th October 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,373 times in 1,568 posts

Default Re: Steering your personal timeline through 2020 October Surprise(s)

Except for the naturally occurred events, I would say prep and prep for what is coming (it is never too much), the ones in control are evil and we can't expect anything good from them.

I myself will go off-grid in the beginning of 2021 perhaps before that, I decided to do it a few weeks ago, and I still open for changes in my timeline, it all depends how the next events will unfold, I can't predict the future, then the best of my abilities is to prep as much as I can and I've been doing it since 2012, bought a piece of bare land 15km away from the closest village, with a seasonal water stream and good soil for planting, 4.000 litres water tank (collecting from raining), an old toyota 4x4 truck, stocking some stuffs that I think will be useful like spare parts for the truck, lots of tools, etc, I still need to build a shack to live on, a clay mud oven to bake breads and pizzas, electricity will be from my old basic solar setup, actually will not need much power, the land already got lots of coconuts trees, bananas, papayas, chilies and perennial herbs and fruits, also bought and collected lots of seeds, a good first aid kit, the rest will be in the God's hand, prep depends on your personal requirements for life, but if it is to basically survive, you do not need much, in my case it will be my homestead and my intentions is to spend the rest of my life in there.
    I speak for myself here and I can live life in a very simple way, also I like that. I know a lot of people can't, when you prep, you do it for you and your family (if you have one), for nobody else, if a friend decide to stay together, the friend will have to adapt to the reality not the other way around.

I still have lots of work to do in order to move to the land permanently, and it involves some investing in a proper shack, I hope to have time and cash enough to finish it, otherwise it will be plan B, camping until shack is ready to move in, but plan B will be only in case some real **** storm start striking everything and I see no other option.

People should break their paradigms and start looking for new ways of life, I did that years ago, and it was as crazy as riding a wild elephant!!! But I survived. Always remember life comes with no manual of instructions. You are free to think and do whatever you want.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

4. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Arcturian108 (8th September 2020), Bassplayer1 (4th September 2020), Brigantia (5th September 2020), Dumpster Diver (5th September 2020), EFO (4th September 2020), fifi (4th September 2020), Harmony (5th September 2020), janette (4th September 2020), Justplain (5th September 2020), kfm27917 (5th September 2020), OmeyocaN777 (5th September 2020), onevoice (4th September 2020), Peter UK (5th September 2020), Phoenix1304 (4th September 2020), Sadieblue (5th September 2020), selinam (4th September 2020), shamballaOn (4th September 2020), toppy (4th September 2020), Violet3 (5th September 2020), Wind (5th September 2020), Zanshin (5th October 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,259 times in 1,414 posts

Timelines. Our linear brains can't digest the multiverse, let alone multiple timelines. However, through art, such as science fiction, our minds are able to atleast give a slight acknowledgement of its possibility. However, how seriously we really take the notion is questionable, atleast in our rational mind.

So, what my rational mind can accept is being positive, being hopeful for the future. In spite of this, where I find myself deliberately contemplating love and joy even in stressful circumstances, I have still done my own preparations for potentially living independently. Basically I have been mentally preparing, as well as physically, to be able to live off grid. This involves having the means to live on supplies for a time, possibly 2 years, until being able to live on grown and foraged food.

This does not mean that the timeline I experience will necessarily end up that way. It just means I might be able to handle it if it happens. For some reason I keep going through the logic for this.

Having knowledge of the Mandela Effect, we also know that collective timelines can have significant changes. I think we need to look upon what our collective timeline might be. I don't think our collective response to the covid-19 scam, or corruption in general, has been suffient for us to avoid some pretty drastic events. Unfortunately, in order to prevent the world from continuing to be dominated by evil psychopaths, the collective soul of ours may have to experience some shocks. Hopefully this won't be so much as to kill the patient. We need to remember that cleansings have occurred before in human history. I hope this one won't be as severe as the fall of Atlantis.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Brigantia (5th September 2020), Dumpster Diver (5th September 2020), Harmony (5th September 2020), Metaphor (5th September 2020), palehorse (5th September 2020), Peter UK (5th September 2020), shamballaOn (5th September 2020), Sue (Ayt) (5th September 2020), Violet3 (5th September 2020), Wind (5th September 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,754 times in 978 posts

Timelines are real and play their part however I don't think that's the question of significance, making them so clouds the issue and acts as a distraction.

A feature of timelines are the probabilities or probable outcomes that exist within them, essentially these point to the quantum nature of every event or action which have multiple spin offs or potentials.

Fundamentally this means if an individual focuses on their paradigm at a personal level and invests their energy entirely in that, then a probable outcome or potential is created where other individuals, of broadly speaking similar intent, start to co-create the collective outcome. It will be experienced as a reality.

The numerous individual paradigms having similar values create the collective response and that emerges as the reality which is experienced. It's more about the nature of that collective reality than it is about timelines per se. One can argue that these collectives are experienced within a timeline but if we ignore our own highly influential creativity then we put the cart before the horse, so to speak.

Those whose paradigms have been built or created along similar values are those who you will meet and help form the reality you experience. It's co creational. and we are co-creators, not at the mercy, ultimately, of anything.
    Last edited by Peter UK; 5th September 2020 at 08:32.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

Anka (5th September 2020), Ben (8th September 2020), Brigantia (5th September 2020), gord (8th September 2020), Harmony (5th September 2020), Kryztian (5th September 2020), norman (5th September 2020), palehorse (5th September 2020), shamballaOn (5th September 2020), Violet3 (5th September 2020), Wind (5th September 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

First of all I want to declare that I don’t know anything for sure (who does?) about timelines, parallel universes and how to handle things. Not at all. And day by day I change my mind about how to act and how to be. Daily I am amazed by how little I know. (which is good because that is part of the adventure).

But in all this vagueness there is still a steady thread that I hold on to. I know approximately how things are (for me) and I know approximately where I want to end up and I know approximately how to be and act to get there.

So the point is... absolutely I don’t want to say: don’t prepare for surprises and think positive, sit like a laughing Buddha on a rock and everything will be okay and we will meet in Utopia soon.

Do prepare!

It is my plan to buy some extra preservable foods and some candles. And I ask myself what will I do if the internet goes off? What will I do when de electricity goes off? Things like that. I live in Holland so preparing for a flood is futile. Resistance is futile!

But it is the mindset while preparing that will (be a factor in) determine where you will end up. So many possible outcomes... Prepare with openness to wonders that can happen. Prepare from the heart in trust and connection to your Higher Self. Prepare for something that will have impact and will change the world for good… in the end.
    Last edited by shamballaOn; 5th September 2020 at 16:10.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to shamballaOn For This Post:

Brigantia (5th September 2020), Justplain (6th September 2020), Michi (5th September 2020), palehorse (5th September 2020), Peter UK (5th September 2020), Violet3 (5th September 2020), Wind (5th September 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by palehorse (here)
    a clay mud oven to bake breads and pizzas, electricity will be from my old basic solar setup, actually will not need much power, the land already got lots of coconuts trees, bananas, papayas, chilies and perennial herbs and fruits
    That doesn't sound bad at all
    Seems you have a great mindset and positive attitude to be on a positive timeline anyway.

I myself have lived in Thailand for 10 years. In 2012 there were also warnings and predictions to move to higher ground. I did not want to be on such a negative timeline and did the opposite... moving from the mountains in Chiang Mai to the beach in South Thailand.

That worked out fine.. but of course at this time there is a lot more going on in the world already.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shamballaOn For This Post:

George (8th September 2020), palehorse (5th September 2020), Peter UK (5th September 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,754 times in 978 posts

Quote Posted by shamballaOn (here)
    In 2012 there were also warnings and predictions to move to higher ground. I did not want to be on such a negative timeline and did the opposite... moving from the mountains in Chiang Mai to the beach in South Thailand.

That worked out fine.
    Precisely the point. There were a zillion dire predictions, all wide ranging and the planet survived every one of them. You proved the difference through your beliefs and intent. Yes, there is just as much going on in the world right now but none of that is more important than what you think and feel about it. That will be the determining factor as to how you create and experience your reality.

We each have to decide to what extent we lend credibility to the events in the world and how we think they may impact us. Are we empowered or disempowered? It's an individual decision and noting your caution suggests you have determined where you are most comfortable and that's ok. There will be many on the planet whose beliefs will not serve them anywhere near to the extent that yours will.
    Last edited by Peter UK; 5th September 2020 at 15:17.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

Brigantia (6th September 2020), gord (8th September 2020), onevoice (6th September 2020), palehorse (5th September 2020), shamballaOn (5th September 2020), Wind (6th September 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Peter UK (here)
    In 2012 there were also warnings and predictions to move to higher ground. I did not want to be on such a negative timeline and did the opposite... moving from the mountains in Chiang Mai to the beach in South Thailand.

That worked out fine.
    Yes, there is just as much going on in the world right now but none of that is more important than what you think and feel about it. That will be the determining factor as to how you create and experience your reality.

We each have to decide to what extent we lend credibility to the events in the world and how we think they may impact us. Are we empowered or disempowered?
    This is exactly what i wanted to share with this thread. But you put it in a few powerful sentences that for everybody who read this can make a big difference. Life changing.
    Last edited by shamballaOn; 5th September 2020 at 16:14.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shamballaOn For This Post:

palehorse (5th September 2020), Peter UK (5th September 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

a clay mud oven to bake breads and pizzas, electricity will be from my old basic solar setup, actually will not need much power, the land already got lots of coconuts trees, bananas, papayas, chilies and perennial herbs and fruits
    That doesn't sound bad at all
    Seems you have a great mindset and positive attitude to be on a positive timeline anyway.

I myself have lived in Thailand for 10 years. In 2012 there were also warnings and predictions to move to higher ground. I did not want to be on such a negative timeline and did the opposite... moving from the mountains in Chiang Mai to the beach in South Thailand.

That worked out fine.. but of course at this time there is a lot more going on in the world already.
    It is not that bad, the major issue in that area, is the heat, 3 or 4 months per year it is about 40 degree Celsius if not more and high humidity (that's why we need lots of trees over there), you know how hot it can get here ;D
    Me and my family bought the land in 2013, it is located close to the border with Myanmar in the footstep of a mountain range, land is between 45 and 99 meter ASL, also there is national park close by, but virtually no tourist over there, place is very calm and everything grows pretty easy without much effort, my wife got family around there, then we are backed by the locals and they are a kind of natural anarchist people (in the good sense), I mean they do not depend on the government or any other state services in order to get by with their lives, which is good I think, gives that feeling of independence, if they got issues to resolve they have their own meetings and find a solution one way or another.

I didn't get bite by 2012 timeline either, but that time I was running a business and the economy was already bad, actually since 2008 things are not doing very well, I was forced to close and since then I decided to not go that road or timeline anymore here in Thailand, instead I start to learn how to prep, I felt like I was reading too much and doing little, I guess must be a balance in order to things work out.

After my business crashed, I spent two weeks with a Thai family in their farm, they were working on a permaculture project (Thai style) and that was everything I need for that time, learned a lot of new ideas, it was a paradigm shift without any doubt (it is not only about farm, but it is all about life itself), and it was just 2 weeks to completely change my mindset about prepping, before that I watched and read so many materials and it all was too perfect, too brilliant that I couldn't believe, the only way to know was to get my hands dirty! I can tell you, a lot of permaculture material trending today, is pure propaganda to sell materials and courses (Permaculture Design Certificate - PDC), which is not very cheap. Anyone willing to learn how to work the land, can start all by themselves and learn with their own mistakes (take time, but mistake are the best teacher), there is excelente material available free of cost to help anyone with the first steps.

I am living in south of Thailand right now, not very popular beach town, quiet place, but nice, our move to the country side will happen anyway we've been planing our homestead for a long time now, but I decided to speed up the process due to all the events we are going through, hopefully in 2021 we will be there, even if one day we decide to not be in the homestead for whatever reason, the good thing is, the homestead will be there for us. I believe prepping is never a waste of time or resources!

I am living here for 13 years now, so far so good

If I may ask what changed your mind about life in Thailand?

.. and I apologize for the off-topic stuffs
    Last edited by palehorse; 5th September 2020 at 16:19.
    --

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

George (8th September 2020), Peter UK (5th September 2020), shamballaOn (5th September 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,359 times in 680 posts

In my mind, INTENT is the way to "MANAGE" one's timeline !

Meditation or Concentration. This in practice means forming a mental
    image of what is desired, and forcing yourself to see that it is fulfilled,
    with the fierce belief and knowledge that it can and will be fulfilled, and
    that you will go on willing till you force it to be fulfilled. Called for short,
    “Intent.”
    —GERALD GARDNER, THE GARDNERIAN BOOK OF SHADOWS

Magick is the Art and Science of causing change in conformity with Will.
    —ALEISTER CROWLEY, MAGICK IN THEORY AND PRACTICE
    Intent is the wellspring of all magick. I find that many people believe they
    know what this means and how to do it, but in practice, forming clear and
    precise Intent, and willing it to happen, is not nearly as simple as it sounds. It
    takes training and effort! Quite a few things must come together at once. You
    must:
    Be able to visualize, clearly and concisely, what you want as if it has
    already happened.
    Have sufficient focus to keep this goal clearly in your mind while
    performing the ritual that announces your Intent to the Universe (what we
    traditionally call “casting a spell”).
    Be able to induce a sufficient altered state of consciousness so that your
    magickal act is happening on both the astral plane and the physical one.
    Invest your Intent with passion and direction.
    Have a clear enough idea of what you want that you will not get something
    else instead (this is harder than it sounds!).
    Know yourself well enough to be able to trust your own motivations, so that
    you don't end up accumulating “karmic debt” with the Threefold Law
    (“What you do shall be returned to you threefold”).
    Trust that the Universe will fulfill your desire.
    Circumvent, or rewrite, any negative programming in your behavior or
    beliefs that might cause you to undermine your own work.
    Do the real-world work to help give your Intent an opportunity to manifest
    itself.
    Not as basic as it initially seemed, is it? Most Witches practice and study for
    years to eventually achieve a state by which their Wills are effectively
    manifested. But I am here to tell you that if you persist, eventually you will be
    capable of simply wanting something with the power of Intent and it will come
    to you—without spells, rituals, or charms! Just be careful what you wish for,
    because you just might get it!

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kfm27917 For This Post:

Justplain (6th September 2020), palehorse (6th September 2020), Ron Mauer Sr (5th September 2020), shamballaOn (5th September 2020), Sunray (5th September 2020), wondering (6th September 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    So, what my rational mind can accept is being positive, being hopeful for the future. In spite of this, where I find myself deliberately contemplating love and joy even in stressful circumstances, I have still done my own preparations for potentially living independently. Basically I have been mentally preparing, as well as physically, to be able to live off grid. This involves having the means to live on supplies for a time, possibly 2 years, until being able to live on grown and foraged food.

This does not mean that the timeline I experience will necessarily end up that way. It just means I might be able to handle it if it happens. For some reason I keep going through the logic for this.
    Exactly this is what I mean. Preparing in case somethings happens (which on itself can have a very positive outcome) with a positive mindset and intent for a positive outcome. Thanks.

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    I don't think our collective response to the covid-19 scam, or corruption in general, has been suffient for us to avoid some pretty drastic events. Unfortunately, in order to prevent the world from continuing to be dominated by evil psychopaths, the collective soul of ours may have to experience some shocks. Hopefully this won't be so much as to kill the patient. We need to remember that cleansings have occurred before in human history. I hope this one won't be as severe as the fall of Atlantis.
    It could be that our collective response was not enough. But also maybe our collective response to the scam has been sufficient as there are many more people waking up... because the covid scam and all the other scams are now so visible.

And who says how many collective timelines there are (maybe very close to each other...) It's all about you (with you I mean people in general) and your own shift to the most positive timeline. Maybe a few positive firm intentions to your Higher Self that you intend to be on the most positive timeline possible for you at this moment in your consciousness is enough to make a small or big jump. You are jumping all the time anyway.

Of course everybody has there own methods for raising vibration and a name for the powerful being that we really are. I call it Higher Self.

For me this works to connect and to state my intention, hands on my hearth to activate the feeling of it:

I am Higher Self trough my body
    I am Higher Self trough my vibration
    I am Higher Self trough my knowing of myself as Higher Self
    I merge with my Higher Self.
    It is my intention, Higher Self, to be on the most positive timeline possible for my at this moment in my consciousness.

And then I go on with the day...

Just a acknowledging of who I am in reality and a connection to Myself. This Myself is a very good captain on our boat trough the timelines.

A lot of time I don't listen to the captain though.. but that is another story..
    Last edited by shamballaOn; 5th September 2020 at 18:13.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shamballaOn For This Post:

Justplain (6th September 2020), kfm27917 (5th September 2020), Michi (5th September 2020), palehorse (6th September 2020), wondering (6th September 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Among others I had to leave because finding a good school for my daughter did no go well in Ko Samui after several tries. I will pm you more (soon) as not to go off topic to much..

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shamballaOn For This Post:

palehorse (8th September 2020), wondering (6th September 2020)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Among others I had to leave because finding a good school for my daughter did no go well in Ko Samui after several tries. I will pm you more (soon) as not to go off topic to much..
    Yeah, I know how it feels I have a daughter as well.
    Thanks for the reply shamballaOn.
    --

26. The Following User Says Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

shamballaOn (8th September 2020)

+ Reply to Thread