+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast

Thread: What is the Likely Outcome after the 2020 US Election?

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,434 times in 639 posts

Default Re: What is the Likely Outcome after the 2020 US Election?

My state made plans to mail ballots to every registered voter in the state more than a year before COVID. It was part of a vote simplification plan implemented to comply with a statewide referendum. It had nothing to do with COVID.

And it also has zero zilch nada to do with asking for an absentee ballot.

Oregon and Washington state have had that system for years.

So your initial premise, at least with respect to the most populous state in the union, is completely false.

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,537 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Old Student (here)
    My state made plans to mail ballots to every registered voter in the state more than a year before COVID. It was part of a vote simplification plan implemented to comply with a statewide referendum. It had nothing to do with COVID.

And it also has zero zilch nada to do with asking for an absentee ballot.

Oregon and Washington state have had that system for years.

So your initial premise, at least with respect to the most populous state in the union, is completely false.
    Yes — but regardless of any original laudable intention, the present issue is how very easily this could be abused by those with an agenda to interfere with legitimate results.

3. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Antagenet (11th October 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (6th October 2020), Deux Corbeaux (11th October 2020), Franny (6th October 2020), gord (2nd October 2020), NancyV (6th October 2020), pyrangello (2nd October 2020), rgray222 (2nd October 2020), Sadieblue (2nd October 2020), Savannah (10th October 2020), T Smith (2nd October 2020), Yoda (2nd October 2020)

4. Link to Post #23
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,931 times in 1,031 posts

Well, as descendant of the original settlers of America, I can say that elections mattered through perhaps JFKs election, then they became gerrymandering pathetic excuses for free choice. Trumps victory in 2016 was a prime example of this phenomenon. The electoral college, designed to be a great
    Equalizer in a constitutional Republic, when employed in a mobile society, became an instrument of voter manipulation. We should really be counting the popular vote. It is more representative of the will of the people in a society wherein relocation is a norm. No need to handicap the data. That said? Trump must be allowed fourmore years and his score should be handicapped to reflect the injustice that has been levied against us all. The IMF and their minions are devils deserving of the worst suffering. The Democrats are their lapdogs
    Last edited by AriG; 2nd October 2020 at 02:04.
    “The World is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don’t do anything about it.”
    Albert Einstein

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Antagenet (11th October 2020), Bill Ryan (6th October 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (6th October 2020), rgray222 (2nd October 2020)

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,676 posts

Quote Posted by AriG (here)
    Well, as descendant of the original settlers of America, I can say that elections mattered through perhaps JFKs election, then they became gerrymandering pathetic excuses for free choice. Trumps victory in 2016 was a prime example of this phenomenon. The electoral college, designed to be a great
    Equalizer in a constitutional Republic, when employed in a mobile society, became an instrument of voter manipulation. We should really be counting the popular vote. It is more representative of the will of the people in a society wherein relocation is a norm. No need to handicap the data. That said? Trump must be allowed fourmore years and his score should be handicapped to reflect the injustice that has been levied against us all. The IMF and their minions are devils deserving of the worst suffering. The Democrats are their lapdogs
    Here's the problem with the popular vote. Three or four concentrated population centers in the country, e.g., New York Tri-State Area, California, and maybe Metropolitan Texas/Illinois, would decide all elections. The popular vote in these centers would essentially disenfranchise 80% (or more) of the remaining geographical areas of the country, most of which maintain radically different interests due to their geographical locations, including very important agricultural, rural, and intellectual centers integral to the country. The United States is not a conglomerate of four metropolitan centers, despite the fact that these centers easily tip the balance of the popular vote.

Also, our form of government in the United States is a representative Republic. We are not a democracy. Raw democracy is conducive to tyranny, i.e. the Tyranny of the Majority, as Alexis de Tocqueville observed; 51% of the population should never have the power to strip 49% of its inalienable rights, freedoms, and/or disenfranchise self-representation of the minority.

It is tempting to fall into the trap of eliminating the electoral college, but upon further reflection, the Founders really did understand what system of governance they were establishing.

7. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Antagenet (11th October 2020), Bill Ryan (6th October 2020), Chris Gilbert (10th October 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (6th October 2020), Deux Corbeaux (11th October 2020), enigma3 (3rd October 2020), Franny (6th October 2020), Harmony (6th October 2020), Ivy23 (8th November 2020), NancyV (6th October 2020), rgray222 (5th October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (2nd October 2020), Savannah (10th October 2020), Waldo (6th October 2020)

8. Link to Post #25
    Canada Avalon Member azproductions's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Do you think we’re headed for a third world? What are your thoughts?

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to azproductions For This Post:

bennycog (5th October 2020), Bill Ryan (6th October 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (6th October 2020), Franny (6th October 2020), Harmony (6th October 2020), Ivy23 (8th November 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (10th October 2020), rgray222 (5th October 2020), Sadieblue (11th October 2020)

10. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,025 times in 571 posts

At the risk of sounding biased, I am almost certain there will be a shift toward a republic of states. Long ago if you remember, there were visionaries that projected that America would be split into 13 colonies with each having a leader. I am looking at California, a state I left, as unbearable and intolerable with its taxes, restrictions, and a whole antithesis toward righteousness [not Biblical here] as in doing the right thing for others. Being in the mode of serving others, not self serving. Yet, this is just an example. New York is a huge example. Aside from that, the visionaries who saw this, could be right or seeing a different timeline.

Trump has done some very dangerous but brave things in the last four years. He has allowed a compilation of NSA data that could bury countries if exposed to its citizens. He has given executive orders to allow military tribunals to arrest criminals on his own soil who have repeatedly committed crimes against humanity. He has formulated cooperation from many countries alliances and military to go after the scum criminal pedophilia's once and for all. He has attracted alignment with the Prince Saudi Solomon to help with the cause. And many other leaders, some administrations who have felt held hostage to the evil leadership have welcomed his bravery. I am of the belief not everyone is made of the dark cloth and there are still some in government who have felt the contagion of that kind of evil. The arrests and executions have been in the thousands. We have no exact number but he, being groomed in global business, had the chutzpah to follow his intent and face the worst adversaries in the first two years of his term.

We see turmoil and chaos hoping order will follow. I believe there has to be a polarity of good in all this. That once a confident soul moves forth through the muck and mire, something good must come forth. We hear about once elected, transparency will be forthcoming, that 'cures' and medical advancements and free energy applications will be available. We hear about Nesara Gesara that can literally change the way we live our lives.

I am not thumping a Bible or waiting on Jesus. I simply believe that humanity is due for a chance to elevate itself and see a world less complicated and fearful. If it takes a lion of a man to walk on hot coals to reach the finish line, I can hold that vision because up to now in my long life, nothing has impressed me one bit.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

11. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

Antagenet (11th October 2020), Bill Ryan (6th October 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (6th October 2020), Elainie (6th October 2020), Gwin Ru (6th October 2020), Harmony (6th October 2020), Ivy23 (8th November 2020), kfm27917 (6th October 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (6th October 2020), NancyV (6th October 2020), Peace in Oz (6th October 2020), rgray222 (10th October 2020), Sadieblue (6th October 2020), Satori (6th October 2020), Savannah (10th October 2020), toppy (7th October 2020), wondering (6th October 2020)

12. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

regardless of the outcome in November , something has to be done about this sick ,polluted and corrupt press and bought media.

how can the people choose with a such skewered and dishonest reporting ?

the media is the real enemy of this country and its freedoms.

13. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Antagenet (11th October 2020), Bill Ryan (6th October 2020), Elainie (6th October 2020), Franny (6th October 2020), Harmony (6th October 2020), Ivy23 (8th November 2020), kfm27917 (6th October 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (6th October 2020), mountain_jim (11th October 2020), NancyV (6th October 2020), onevoice (11th October 2020), perolator (13th November 2020), rgray222 (6th October 2020), Sadieblue (6th October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (6th October 2020), Savannah (10th October 2020), Sir Eltor (9th November 2020), Sue (Ayt) (10th October 2020), Waldo (6th October 2020), wondering (6th October 2020)

14. Link to Post #28
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,464 times in 4,332 posts

Quote Posted by bettye198 (here)
    At the risk of sounding biased, I am almost certain there will be a shift toward a republic of states. Long ago if you remember, there were visionaries that projected that America would be split into 13 colonies with each having a leader. I am looking at California, a state I left, as unbearable and intolerable with its taxes, restrictions, and a whole antithesis toward righteousness [not Biblical here] as in doing the right thing for others. Being in the mode of serving others, not self serving. Yet, this is just an example. New York is a huge example. Aside from that, the visionaries who saw this, could be right or seeing a different timeline.
    The time line has shifted with a little help from high places...

MIC DROP! WARNING from GROUND COMMAND (LIFE FORCE MEETING) 44:10

•Oct 6, 2020

SPEAK Project

Greenland trip...

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th October 2020), Harmony (6th October 2020), rgray222 (6th October 2020), Sadieblue (6th October 2020), toppy (7th October 2020), wondering (6th October 2020)

16. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,020 times in 2,189 posts

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    regardless of the outcome in November , something has to be done about this sick ,polluted and corrupt press and bought media.

how can the people choose with a such skewered and dishonest reporting ?

the media is the real enemy of this country and its freedoms.
    I believe the news media is at the heart of the divisiveness and the hatred that is descending over the USA at the present time. It is almost impossible to get honest news and every single issue has been politicized. For the last 5-6 years, even the fires in the west, hurricanes in the east and sports have taken on a noxious political slant. Unfortunately, it is unavoidable. I see no solution in sight except to limit your intake of news and ride it out.

17. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th October 2020), Brigantia (6th October 2020), Chris Gilbert (10th October 2020), Franny (6th October 2020), Harmony (6th October 2020), Ivy23 (8th November 2020), kfm27917 (6th October 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (6th October 2020), mountain_jim (11th October 2020), NancyV (6th October 2020), perolator (13th November 2020), Sadieblue (6th October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (6th October 2020), Savannah (10th October 2020), Sir Eltor (9th November 2020), Sue (Ayt) (10th October 2020), wondering (6th October 2020)

18. Link to Post #30
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,508 times in 4,311 posts

Beware deep fakes.

Putin Video Released Day of Debate Was Actually Deepfake Video from Anti-Trump Group

An anti-Trump group is under attack after releasing a so-called “deepfake” video featuring Russian President Vladimir Putin and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un telling viewers to “save the election.”

The video, which was supposed to air in the nation’s capital, shows the two leaders discussing how important voting and democracy are — ironic, given neither of the two presides over a democracy.

“America, you blame me for interfering with your democracy, but I don’t have to,” the deepfake Putin is shown saying.

“You’re doing it to yourselves. Polling stations are closing. You don’t know who to trust. You are divided.”

While the video was supposed to air in the Washington area, networks decided against airing the ad, created by “nonpartisan” (ho ho) group RepresentUs at the last minute.

http://www.madnesshub.com/2020/10/pu...ebate-was.html

-------------------

These were known deepfakes (the voices are a giveaway immediately), but given the level of sophistication now possible, there probably will be more of these, and better examples. It's a scary thing that they would go to these lengths to trick people (but not surprising). And some will fall for it. This ploy should be kept in mind as the run in to the election heats up.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

19. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Alekahn2 (10th October 2020), Antagenet (11th October 2020), Bill Ryan (6th October 2020), ClearWater (6th October 2020), Elainie (6th October 2020), gord (6th October 2020), Gwin Ru (7th October 2020), Harmony (10th October 2020), mountain_jim (11th October 2020), raregem (6th October 2020), rgray222 (6th October 2020), Sadieblue (6th October 2020), Savannah (10th October 2020), toppy (7th October 2020)

20. Link to Post #31
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,464 times in 4,332 posts

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)
    [...]The time line has shifted with a little help from high places...
    [...]
    Greenland trip...
    [...]
    Regarding Trump's Covid "positiveness", there are these other data from Jim Stone:
    Trump does not have Corona and is instead on a ship at sea.

Update: supposedly he drove by Walter Reed to say hi to everyone through the window but I find that implausible, I suspect a double did that.

I figured out something about a video he posted today - and it is good news. I also did not want to post this for his own security but someone else figured it out on a forum and got total agreement so I figured the genie is out of the bottle so I might as well post it -

IF, and only IF this video Trump posted today really was recorded today, Trump is not at Walter Reed hospital, he is on a ship, and not even a military quality one.

Military quality ships have full stabilization and you can't even tell you are at sea. The ship he is on has stabilization, but it is not military grade stabilization. It looks like he's on a super yacht. I would not be surprised. . . . .

Blow that video up to full screen and watch it. The camera gets nyquist noise on the flag stripes at precise intervals. Even if the camera is stabilized, the flags are not and this regular rythmic appearance of nyquist noise, without the flags actually appearing to sway, is exactly what you'd get on a ship if the ship has good, but not perfect stabilization.

I hope to God this video is legitimately from today and not pre-recorded, if it is, Trump is under protection.

I REPEAT: I did not want to say this. I knew about it but did not think anyone else would figure it out. I wanted to keep Trump's secret but some stupid smart two year old figured it out and spilled the beans.
    Regarding the Walter Reed dude:
    Trump signs blank paper in Walter Reed for photo op

Why would that be a blockbuster?

Because a body double can't sign a real document, that's why.

Back to the boat theory??? Whaddayaknow??? I got something REAL off Drudge, I just had to change it away from the Trump ripping context he stated it.

YES FOLKS, IF "TRUMP" IS SIGNING BLANK PAPERS, IT IS NOT TRUMP!!!

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th October 2020), ClearWater (6th October 2020), Harmony (10th October 2020), onevoice (11th October 2020), raregem (6th October 2020), rgray222 (6th October 2020), Sadieblue (6th October 2020), Savannah (10th October 2020)

22. Link to Post #32
    Canada Avalon Member azproductions's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hey guys!
    I have been thinking of the next coming months and how bad it’s gonna get.. How much food I should have in storage, how much I need to prepare. I search online but there’s not too much information, except some speculation. I feel like this is the beginning of a 3 act play. We’re going into act 2 now, and I’m wondering what’s next? Food shortages? Blackouts? Shutdown of humanity before 2021?

I thought about a Third World War. Is that possible? Maybe..but it would be different from the previous world wars. Then I started thinking of biological weapons. The virus.

And then I thought, what if they release a new virus, one that’s actually deadly, one that spreads like crazy? I’m not thinking zombies, but then again, I prepare myself mentally for even THAT to happen. At this point, anything is possible, LOL. I think of the movie Contagion, World War Z, and I know they’re just movies.. but they tend to put a lot of symbols and hints of what’s to come in all the films they release. Everything is symbolism..

I feel like this COVID crap is just the beginning, and something more deadly is coming. I feel it in the air, I just know bad is coming, and maybe soon.

But, I also don’t know. I suppose no one knows for sure. I wanna hear what you guys think. What’s next with this virus? Will it mutate? And what’s to come in the following months?
    Last edited by azproductions; 6th October 2020 at 17:23.

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to azproductions For This Post:

Antagenet (11th October 2020), Bill Ryan (10th October 2020), Harmony (10th October 2020), rgray222 (6th October 2020), Sadieblue (6th October 2020), Savannah (10th October 2020)

24. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,546 times in 787 posts

Quote Posted by azproductions (here)
    Hey guys!
    I have been thinking of the next coming months and how bad it’s gonna get.. How much food I should have in storage, how much I need to prepare. I search online but there’s not too much information, except some speculation. I feel like this is the beginning of a 3 act play. We’re going into act 2 now, and I’m wondering what’s next? Food shortages? Blackouts? Shutdown of humanity before 2021?

I thought about a Third World War. Is that possible? Maybe..but it would be different from the previous world wars. Then I started thinking of biological weapons. The virus.

And then I thought, what if they release a new virus, one that’s actually deadly, one that spreads like crazy? I’m not thinking zombies, but then again, I prepare myself mentally for even THAT to happen. At this point, anything is possible, LOL. I think of the movie Contagion, World War Z, and I know they’re just movies.. but they tend to put a lot of symbols and hints of what’s to come in all the films they release. Everything is symbolism..

I feel like this COVID crap is just the beginning, and something more deadly is coming. I feel it in the air, I just know bad is coming, and maybe soon.

But, I also don’t know. I suppose no one knows for sure. I wanna hear what you guys think. What’s next with this virus? Will it mutate? And what’s to come in the following months?
    All in plain sight.

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Antagenet (11th October 2020), Bill Ryan (10th October 2020), Brigantia (6th October 2020), Harmony (10th October 2020), rgray222 (6th October 2020), Sadieblue (6th October 2020), Savannah (10th October 2020)

26. Link to Post #34
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,020 times in 2,189 posts

Are we getting a preview of how people and certain groups will act after the election is over? If this group was willing to kidnap a sitting governor and put her on trial for alleged or even perceived crimes against the country then it seems that anything may be possible. Here is an article from the NYTimes

Just an FYI, this article does state that Whitmer is blaming Trump for the attempted kidnapping but the article does not mention that these men had posted on social media that they also hated Trump. Two of the alleged kidnappers were also BLM protesters.

What We Know About the Alleged Plot to Kidnap Michigan’s Governor

Gov. Gretchen Whitmer of Michigan has become a focal point of anti-government anger over the severe measures she imposed to try to slow the spread of the coronavirus.

The authorities in Michigan revealed on Thursday what they said was a detailed plot to abduct Gov. Gretchen Whitmer ahead of the presidential election, a plan that included surveilling one of her homes and trying to buy explosives to blow up a bridge.

The F.B.I. and state authorities charged 13 men who they said were part of, or working with, an anti-government group with a range of crimes including terrorism, conspiracy and gun offenses. The men had referred to the governor in vulgar terms, the authorities said, and seemed to be motivated by a belief that she was a “tyrant” who was violating the Constitution.

Ms. Whitmer, a Democrat, has become a focal point of anti-government and conservative anger over the severe measures she imposed on businesses and residents as she tried to slow the spread of the coronavirus.

What do the authorities say the men were planning to do?
    The group that planned the kidnapping met repeatedly over the summer for firearms training and combat drills and practiced building explosives, the F.B.I. said. Members also gathered several times to discuss the mission, including in the basement of a shop that was accessible only through a “trap door” under a rug.

The men spied on Ms. Whitmer’s vacation home in August and September, even looking under a highway bridge for places they could place and detonate a bomb to distract the authorities, the F.B.I. said. They indicated that they wanted to take Ms. Whitmer hostage before the election in November, and one man said they should take her to a “secure location” in Wisconsin for a “trial,” Richard J. Trask II, an F.B.I. special agent, said in the criminal complaint.

William Null, left, and Michael Null, right, who were charged by the state of Michigan and said to be part of an anti-government extremist group, protested Ms. Whitmer’s coronavirus protection orders in April in Lansing.Credit

Mr. Trask said that one of those arrested had bought a Taser for the mission last week and that the men had been planning to buy explosives on Wednesday. The F.B.I. said it had monitored the kidnapping plot throughout the summer as the target narrowed to the governor’s personal vacation home.

“Have one person go to her house. Knock on the door and when she answers it just cap her,” one of the men said in an encrypted group chat, according to the F.B.I.

The group also spoke of a “baker” and a “cake,” the F.B.I. said, which its agents interpreted as code words referring to explosive devices.

Who are the men?
    The F.B.I. said Adam Fox, of Michigan, was a leader in the kidnapping plot and had reached out to members of an anti-government group for help devising the abduction.

State authorities arrested seven members of the group, known as the Wolverine Watchmen, and accused them of collecting addresses of police officers in order to target them, threatening to start a civil war “leading to societal collapse” and planning to kidnap the governor and other government officials.

The six men charged by the federal authorities each face one count of federal conspiracy, which carries a sentence of up to life in prison. The seven men charged with state crimes could face penalties of between two and 20 years in prison.

In addition to Mr. Fox, the men charged by the federal authorities were listed in court documents as Kaleb Franks, Brandon Caserta, Ty Garbin, Daniel Harris and Barry Croft. Mr. Croft lives in Delaware and the other five men live in Michigan. All of the men charged by the state are Michigan residents, the attorney general said.

None of the appointed lawyers for the men charged by the federal authorities commented on the charges.

The men charged by the state were identified as Paul Bellar, 21; Shawn Fix, 38; Eric Molitor, 36; Michael Null, 38; William Null, 38; Pete Musico, 42; and Joseph Morrison, 26. A spokesman for the attorney general’s office said that six of the seven men were arraigned on Friday and that one, Mr. Bellar, had been arrested in South Carolina where the authorities were working to bring him to Michigan.

The Null brothers both attended a protest against Ms. Whitmer’s coronavirus control measures at the State Capitol in April, and were pictured carrying long guns and wearing protective gear. Sheriff Dar Leaf of Barry County, Mich., spoke at the protest and told a local television station this week that he did not regret sharing the stage with the men.

To read the rest of the story: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/09/u...login-facebook
    Last edited by rgray222; 10th October 2020 at 17:39.

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (10th October 2020), Bill Ryan (10th October 2020), Harmony (10th October 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (10th October 2020), Sadieblue (10th October 2020), Savannah (10th October 2020), wondering (10th October 2020)

28. Link to Post #35
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,508 times in 4,311 posts

More on the above story.

'White Supremacist' Suspect In Michigan Kidnapping Plot Is Actually A Trump-Hating Anarchist
    OCTOBER 9, 2020 By Evita Duffy

A new video of one of the 13 men arrested and charged in an alleged kidnapping plot against Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer shows the suspect is a Trump-hating anarchist despite media claims the plot was hatched by pro-Trump white supremacists.

“You know Trump is not your friend, dude,” said Brandon Caserta, with a large anarchist flag hanging on his wall behind him. “And it amazes me that people actually, like, believe that. When he’s shown over and over and over again that he’s a tyrant. Every single person that works for government is your enemy, dude.”

More: https://thefederalist.com/2020/10/09...ing-anarchist/
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

29. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Alan (14th October 2020), Antagenet (11th October 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (10th October 2020), Bill Ryan (10th October 2020), ClearWater (10th October 2020), Harmony (11th October 2020), mountain_jim (11th October 2020), rgray222 (10th October 2020), Sadieblue (10th October 2020), Savannah (10th October 2020)

30. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

I would agree with most of what people have posted here in predicting riots, unrest, shut downs etc. However IMO I see most of this coming now due to the pole shift/micro nova and resulting Ice Age and eventual change in planetary frequency. These political events are accruing because the controlling families have to “Reset” the farming practices. They have controlled the farm for a long long time and have done so during past golden ages. They know the play book but they may not be able to predict how each age changes due the earth’s position in the Milky Way as we move toward the Galactic Center during each Yuga. We have a possible spiritual/duality war or war between the common man, some rich, & military, against the blood line families. As pointed out the racial nonsense and COV19 are just tactics for unrest and further destabilization used in every country. Thus I think we will see natural (possible man made) disasters that allow both sides to make tactical moves. If we have a major disaster such a mega quake, asteroid, major volcanic eruption etc. that can result in a wild card they will each use to their advantage. Loss of communication and depopulation allows control of the narrative and the victor to rewriting history ergo further control. The recent Crypto Viewing Group session reported a dystopian devastated world controlled by space technology with ET hybrids . The future populous will believe we, you and I, were racists polluters’ who destroyed the Earth. Thus the narrative that will be spun is the Global Warming BS, it’s all the fault of humans so we can control you. I can only hope that time line does not predominate.

31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Antagenet (11th October 2020), Bill Ryan (10th October 2020), Elainie (10th October 2020), Gwin Ru (11th October 2020), Harmony (11th October 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (11th October 2020), rgray222 (10th October 2020), Sadieblue (10th October 2020)

32. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,546 times in 787 posts

Quote Posted by Savannah (here)
    I would agree with most of what people have posted here in predicting riots, unrest, shut downs etc. However IMO I see most of this coming now due to the pole shift/micro nova and resulting Ice Age and eventual change in planetary frequency. These political events are accruing because the controlling families have to “Reset” the farming practices. They have controlled the farm for a long long time and have done so during past golden ages. They know the play book but they may not be able to predict how each age changes due the earth’s position in the Milky Way as we move toward the Galactic Center during each Yuga. We have a possible spiritual/duality war or war between the common man, some rich, & military, against the blood line families. As pointed out the racial nonsense and COV19 are just tactics for unrest and further destabilization used in every country. Thus I think we will see natural (possible man made) disasters that allow both sides to make tactical moves. If we have a major disaster such a mega quake, asteroid, major volcanic eruption etc. that can result in a wild card they will each use to their advantage. Loss of communication and depopulation allows control of the narrative and the victor to rewriting history ergo further control. The recent Crypto Viewing Group session reported a dystopian devastated world controlled by space technology with ET hybrids . The future populous will believe we, you and I, were racists polluters’ who destroyed the Earth. Thus the narrative that will be spun is the Global Warming BS, it’s all the fault of humans so we can control you. I can only hope that time line does not predominate.

Yes, that Great Reset blind tasked target still leaves a few unanswered questions though, Edward when asked didn't see the mantis symbol as being ET,to me it's Reptoid factions fighting with Mantis faction. I wish they probed further, left more unanswered questions as far as I'm concerned rather than answered.
    Last edited by Elainie; 10th October 2020 at 18:15.

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th October 2020), Gwin Ru (11th October 2020), Harmony (11th October 2020), rgray222 (11th October 2020), Sadieblue (10th October 2020)

34. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

I think its a series and there are upcoming parts, didn't Dick want to talk about something at first and said he would save it for the next video. Edward seemed very shaken by what he saw. I have never seen him curse and be so oppositional to any analysis of what he saw. I think he was in shock. It was really disturbing. I think Edward couldn't see the realty of what he got because he doesn't want that realty.

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Elainie (11th October 2020), Harmony (11th October 2020), rgray222 (11th October 2020), Sadieblue (11th October 2020)

36. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 337 posts

Quote Posted by rgray222 (here)
    The purpose of the thread is twofold. Most importantly what do you think the long and short term consequences will be after the election? Also, how do you think the election will play out, will one candidate win in a landslide or will the decision be made in a courtroom instead of at the ballot box?

I have been thinking about this for a few months and I don't see a scenario that is without civil unrest and/or some type of violence. Some of the outcomes appear to have very dire ramifications. Also, one can't help but wonder if the COVID lockdowns, racial unrest (BLM) and ANTIFA anarchist have been intentionally unleashed prior to the election.

The topic is not about which candidate you support it is about the fallout after the election. Thanks
    Possible scenarios as I see it:

1.A grave, manufactured danger derails the election and there is none. (China war with USA, for farmable land, which they need) (A more deadly viral strain of covid or some other pathogen) (False Flag "alien" attack) (Global financial collapse)
    The reason, of course, is to give the controllers more power and to depopulate us.

2. A Trump win. Left riots, marshall law called by Trump. Patriots celebrate. Law and Order restored. Communists go underground to plan their
    next attack in 4 years. Globalists count on the upcoming ice age and/or food shortages to do the depopulation.

3. Harris wins, Biden figurehead. Left initially celebrates but the economy tanks and everyone is scared and nervous and hoarding in earnest. When taxes are raised, Patriot Americans finally revolt and the left responds by going into demolition mode. Civil war. Globalists use UN troops and foreign invasion likely. Certain conservative states leave USA and form a new republic. Globalists may or may not allow this, for selfish reasons.

4. The selection takes place and the creeping technocracy gives us vaccines, chips, maybe some temptations like free money, free energy, in exchange for obedience. The benefits will be very hard to resist but there will be some of us who go even further off-grid and rebel.

There are so many variables one needs a very good crystal ball to foresee the outcome/s.

37. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Antagenet For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th October 2020), Harmony (11th October 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (11th October 2020), rgray222 (11th October 2020), Sadieblue (11th October 2020), Savannah (12th October 2020), thepainterdoug (11th October 2020)

38. Link to Post #40
    Hong Kong Avalon Member
    Thanks

Can someone provide a link to the video being discussed please? The video mentioned above about the remote viewers Dick & Edward. I looked on youtube but I cannot find this specific video. Thank you very much!

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ami For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th October 2020), rgray222 (11th October 2020), Sadieblue (11th October 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast