+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Learning Body Language with the Behaviour Panel

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Avalon Member TelosianEmbrace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,491 times in 539 posts

Default Learning Body Language with the Behaviour Panel

We have had a lot of fun in our household watching a group of four body language experts critique videos of interviews done with famous people, ufo witnesses and possible guilty parties. We have started to see body language such as micro expressions, blocking and blink rates in our every day interactions and video observations.

This from their youtube channel.

"The Behavior Panel is a group made up of the world's top body language and behavior experts, Mark Bowden, Scott Rouse, Greg Hartley, and Chase Hughes. Together they analyze the body language and behavior displayed in videos in the public interest. The Behavior Panel is a non-partisan group, looking to educate and entertain the public with their interest and expertise in nonverbal communication, body language, deception detection, interrogation, and resistance to interrogation."

I have posted below perhaps their most entertaining analysis of the Prince Andrew interview.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TelosianEmbrace For This Post:

Agape (6th September 2020), Bill Ryan (6th September 2020), Constance (6th September 2020), pueblo (6th September 2020), snoman (6th September 2020), toppy (7th September 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Mancunian
    Thanks

Default Re: Learning Body Language with the Behaviour Panel

good post. I have been watching these guys too. very revealing and as you say, entertaining.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snoman For This Post:

TelosianEmbrace (6th September 2020), toppy (7th September 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Australia Avalon Member TelosianEmbrace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,491 times in 539 posts

I was, however, surprised by their analysis of the Bob Lazar interview. It would seem to me that their pre-existing belief system filters are very much in play when they critique Bob's authenticity. For me, Bob is the real deal, as authenticated by his complete character assassination at the hands of the Powers that Were.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TelosianEmbrace For This Post:

Agape (6th September 2020), toppy (7th September 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,354 times in 4,612 posts

I think it’s all about prejudice, in case of Bob Lazar.

It may be sort of beyond their preconceived idea about reporting something as difficult to prove and going against hundreds perhaps thousands of years of civilisation tabu, the truth gets out at the expense and abilities of every particular person, differently.
    Besides that most better educated people are aware of the skeptical wolf in the bushes and that no matter what you say or how you say that the majority of your colleagues and people you were actually addressing the information in the first place will do the opposite than you expect, that is walk away from the desk.

So it’s like talking to your own mirror image really and the tension is often picked by interviewers as well I believe,
    bringing it all to “ground zero” where people lose the thread.

However, when they said “there is deception involved” they couldn’t be incorrect. I think that Bob Lazar and many other military whistleblowers presented people with “professional narrative” that skips some sensitive information they can’t disclose for security reasons but it’s a bit like giving children entertaining story on Sunday afternoon.

Excellent group and channel otherwise, thanks for posting this 🙏

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

TelosianEmbrace (7th September 2020), toppy (7th September 2020)

+ Reply to Thread