+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Points On The Curve - John Mackenzie - New Kid On The Block

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Default Points On The Curve - John Mackenzie - New Kid On The Block

John MacKenzie is new content creator for "Points on the Curve" entering the scene with debunking info on Emery Smith; calling out Wilcock/Goode financial frauds; and starting a Unity Forum to discuss ufology, spirituality, and whatever else pops up.

This is the link for his entry into Avalon discussions.  https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1374301

@2:00 MacKenzie gives BILL RYAN a kick.  So I'm guessing he may have a default prejudice toward the forum, which would be a shame.  There's an incredible amount of data collated on Avalon that would be useful to any researcher and citizen that could be sourced and discussed on his platform.

And ya don't have to like or agree with Bill Ryan to access it - you just have to respect people's differences.

Unlike Wilcock/Goode et al - who only answer questions from fans, or are protected by gangs of fans if a critic pays to see them to ask the hard questions - Bill Ryan has his own thread on Avalon welcoming questions and has publicly admitted errors in judgement and/or vetting, e.g. Pete Peterson.

No-one has, or can have, an infallible 100% right track record.  

Quote https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1256254

BILL RYAN'S PERSONAL QUESTION AND ANSWERS THREAD. PILE IT ON!

Dear All:

I figured it might be interesting (and useful) for me to open up a specific thread for questions and answers addressed to myself. I might have done this years ago (possibly! I can't actually remember), but if so, it's been buried under thousands of threads and I definitely can't find it. 

I'll undertake to answer every question with full transparency, the only exceptions being if it involves stating something sensitive about another person without their consent, or if for any other reason something was previously agreed to be off-record.

Profound and difficult questions are welcome, as are trivial ones. There'll be absolutely no criticism of anyone for any question asked, as long as the sincere intention is to know the answer. Take it away
    This is not a promo for Bill Ryan.  I disagree with Bill on some issues, as do other members, and I refuse to enter into, judge a person, or take sides, based on a persons private affairs or personality clashes; unless they are dreadfully abusive or a pedophile.

This is a promo for unity though because greater positive power for doing good can be achieved if more platforms collaborate.  There are billions of people to reach. Trying to marginalise others and/or striving for a monopoly is doing a major disservice to the public. 

Bill Ryan is in good company for being blacklisted. MacKenzie retweeted this:

Such a shame when new content creators shoot themselves in the foot by spitting on others who have a proven track record of being genuinely kind people. 

HEY JOHN MACKENZIE: You got some great stuff going on sourcing data on Wilcock's Charity.  Although, so far, the rest of your stuff has pretty much been covered.  But it is great to have another voice sharing it.

I decided to give you a go John and support you here on Avalon.  And I will still help the community by sharing important data you may uncover.

But . . . Ya haven't done yourself any favours mate.  Your behaviour is continuing to mirror the very individuals you are trying to expose for their deceptions, deceit and monopoly.

You just haven't asked for money yet.  Or have you?  @13:30 in the above video you thank an anonymous donor who offered to pay one of your guests for her Wilcock losses but won't say more because that's private business between the two of them.  You gushed at the  "overwhelming kindness".

So what overwhelming financial support have you received behind closed doors John with your subtle, but not so subtle announcements that you will bear all costs and will never ask for money, blah blah.
    Clever marketing in the works there me thinks.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Andrew_K (8th September 2020), Jake (8th September 2020), Mike (8th September 2020), selinam (8th September 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,794 times in 237 posts

Default Re: Points On The Curve - John Mackenzie - New Kid On The Block

Natasha Hynes had on a guest named Victoria who was in communication with John along with herself. They had both reached out to him after hearing about his story. They both discussed their experiences with him and gave some insight into his character.

12:10: John gave Victoria Natasha's email address without permission, and that's how they met. (Off to a rocky start)

13:00: John told Natasha that she, him and Geoff should all do an interview together. She said she didn't want anything to do with Geoff. The next day, he forwarded an email thread to her anyways that included Geoff's personal information.

17:50: Despite not knowing her, John said he and Natasha are like family and she can tell him all her secrets.

20:00: John told Natasha he's dying and has a year to live. He said no one else knows this - not even his daughter.

23:20: John told Victoria he needed $1500 to pay for a background check on Emery. When she offered to help, he said it was fine and that he would pay out of pocket. He sent her his Venmo anyways so she could pay him.

26:55: In John's first video, he mentioned how Emery choked his daughter. Over the phone, John told Victoria that he almost killed her in the act. When she asked for a police report, he scolded her.

31:35: Victoria adds that John's daughter (allegedly) had two black eyes after she was almost choked to death.

52:10: After mentioning how she had two black eyes, John immediately changed the subject and said how he wants to host his own UFO conferences. Victoria has connections to hotels and event centers, and he was trying to take advantage of those connections.
    Last edited by Andrew_K; 9th September 2020 at 16:54. Reason: Clarification

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

Gemma13 (9th September 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

A bit of advice Mr MacKenzie

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Andrew_K (9th September 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,794 times in 237 posts

Geoff left a comment on Natasha's video where he backs up some of what she says and shares his own experience with John.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

Gemma13 (9th September 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,298 times in 21,093 posts

Lightbulb Re: Points On The Curve - John Mackenzie - New Kid On The Block

Exposed - The Cancelling of Emery Smith:

http://avalonlibrary.net/Stina_Bo_Bi...mery_Smith.mp4

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 7th October 2020 at 19:14.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Andrew_K (21st September 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Mr MacKenzie - can you please do due diligence with your research. In tbe beginning of your Corey Goode expose you trash Bill Ryan over the sale of a Picasso painting. No doubt you have listened to Kevin Moore's rant which is nothing more than a personal grudge and attack on Ryan by spinning facts about the Picasso sale. Phoning and chatting with the art dealer who bought the Picasso does not prove anything. The facts do though.

You should check them on this thread:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1378978

You are destroying your own current and future reputation by rushing research just to get stuff out there when you rely on click bait trash for evidence.

Last edited by Gemma13; 27th September 2020 at 06:37.

+ Reply to Thread