+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Vaccination questions

1. Link to Post #21
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Default Re: Vaccination questions

In fact I would go even further and say Big Pharma is more concerned about being immune from prosecution from the vaccine than having people acquire Covid-19 immunity from it.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th December 2020), Chris Gilbert (8th December 2020), DeeMetrios (8th December 2020), Eva2 (8th December 2020), iota (8th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (18th December 2020), wegge (8th December 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    Great Britain Avalon Member samildamach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 356 posts

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CITvrY7...=1h4v047xvnxbw very short interview with a prominent BBC Interviewer,struggles to shut down Oxford professor saying 60-70% infirtility from vacine.
    Is the timing of the voice correct for the interview or overlaid sound?
    Last edited by samildamach; 5th December 2020 at 19:09.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to samildamach For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th December 2020), DeeMetrios (8th December 2020), iota (8th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (5th December 2020), Sue (Ayt) (5th December 2020), wondering (5th December 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,375 times in 354 posts

ALERT
    They can vaccinate with the nasal swabs. This does not mean it is being done but the world should now start to massively refuse the false PCR-test that is inserted in the nose

http://tapnewswire.com/2020/11/yes-t...get-the-brain/

NOV 262020
    by Silviu “Silview” Costinescu_

I don’t know if they do it, because no independent researchers examine those swabs, but I have always pointed out that our overlords seem more concerned with testing than with vaccinating. Almost like the vaccines were the bait and tests were the switch. And now we also know they totally CAN do that.
    Just follow the science below in the link.

Followed by another article:
    NANONEUROTHERAPEUTICS APPROACH INTENDED FOR DIRECT NOSE TO BRAIN DELIVERY

The text is better readable in the link of Baby Steps below but misses some inserts

https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_relea...1-Ch0TJ0UbgpQ4
    Last edited by Philippe; 6th December 2020 at 23:27.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th December 2020), DaveToo (6th December 2020), Eva2 (8th December 2020), Ewan (8th December 2020), iota (8th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (18th December 2020), pueblo (8th December 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,663 times in 1,521 posts

Dear all , apologies for more fear based info but the following may be important

PRIONS

Quote I am now 100% certain that covid-19 vaccines contain genetically engineered prions with long incubation periods designed to cause transmissible encephalopathy, thus brain damage that leads to death.
    http://www.scielo.br/scielo.php?scri...lg2waSHFi_1cI8

The first covid-19 vaccine victim to have suffered brain damage has been reported in India a few months after being vaccinated, which is why test subjects are observed for only one or two months by vaccine producers and regulatory agencies.
    https://www.livemint.com/science/hea...880532345.html

The military-industrial complex has been studying prions for decades and has not only been able to make them in the lab since 2016 but also to have precise control over their pathogenic behavior.
    https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...0104081251.htm

The prions chosen for this method of depopulation were most likely taken from minks, which are their natural hosts. The encephalopathy pandemic caused by the covid-19 vaccines will then be blamed on the minks. In preparation for this deception the system has manufactured an unspecified epidemic of a supposedly "covid-19 like virus" among the mink population of Denmark and has euthanized with big fanfare millions of these animals.
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-54890229

Do not accept any covid-19 vaccine! You have been warned!

Since the damage caused to the brain is transmissible from the infected, thus from vaccinated people, to the healthy, thus unvaccinated people, there is no need to vaccinate the entire population. The vaccinated will infect the unvaccinated through their bodily fluids, thus through sexual intercourse.
    https://www.niaid.nih.gov/diseases-c...5pCvlPnPevpzXo

The system may have chosen to get rid of the old by spiking with prions only the vaccines destined for the old, which is why the old are immunized separately from the rest and are the first to be immunized. But there is no telling. The criminals who govern us are capable of anything. The brain damage done to the old and their death will be reported as the result of dementia or Alzheimer's disease so as to prevent honest scientists from discovering the true cause long enough to inject as many people as the system deems necessary with deadly prions.
    https://www.bbc.com/news/health-55045639

Preventing honest and independent scientists from discovering that covid-19 vaccines contain prions is accomplished primarily by the extraordinarily low temperatures (-70 degrees Celsius) under which these vaccines are kept; temperatures that require special freezers that enable governments to control access to these vaccines and thus prevent anyone from studying their ingredients.
    https://www.sciencenews.org/article/...pfizer-moderna

In some countries the military has assumed control of the transport, storage and distribution of these vaccines to make sure no one finds out their true contents.
    https://www.theguardian.com/politics...s-matt-hancock

For maximum control some countries have also placed hospitals under military control.
    https://www.rri.ro/en_gb/military_ma...pitals-2615328

Do not accept any covid-19 tests either. I am convinced that the swabs are used to insert prions close the brain, which is why they use such long sticks and shove them all the way to the base of the brain; the brain being the organ most vulnerable to prion infections and damage. The article in the link below describes the technology by which poisons or drugs can be released slowly into our bodies.
    https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_relea...1-Ch0TJ0UbgpQ4

Our governments are genocidal because they are desperate and do not know how else to solve the existential problems we have.
    https://www.niaid.nih.gov/diseases-c...5pCvlPnPevpzXo
    Last edited by Baby Steps; 6th December 2020 at 22:11.
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th December 2020), christian (8th December 2020), Eva2 (8th December 2020), Ewan (8th December 2020), iota (8th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (18th December 2020), kfm27917 (9th December 2020), Mike Gorman (8th December 2020), Philippe (6th December 2020), pueblo (8th December 2020), Sue (Ayt) (8th December 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,758 times in 2,555 posts

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

avid (8th December 2020), Bill Ryan (8th December 2020), DeeMetrios (8th December 2020), iota (8th December 2020), pueblo (8th December 2020)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,536 times in 2,553 posts

Our failing health-care system is often blamed on the huge expenses of the elderly.
    Also - the cost of social security, and pensions is blamed on the drain of the economy.
    So financial reasons alone could explain how the elderly may be targeted by the covid vaccine.

Made me think that the targeting may have already begun, unbeknownst to us, with the introduction of the special "Fluzone quadrivalent flu vaccine" that was introduced not too long ago.
    Soaring Elderly Flu Death: What Role Did the Stronger New Flu Vaccine Play?
    (My own mom died a month after taking that shot. I always suspected that it had something to do with her downhill slide.)
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (9th December 2020), Bill Ryan (8th December 2020), Dorjezigzag (8th December 2020), Eva2 (8th December 2020), Ewan (8th December 2020), iota (8th December 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (8th December 2020), pueblo (8th December 2020)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

the video below is what i plan on sending to anyone encouraging me to take the vaccine the last time we went down this road, it did not fare so well ...

APRIL 01, 2020
    ’60 Minutes’ – Swine Flu 1976 Vaccine Warning

By Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.

I thought some of you kids ought to see what journalists once did for a living before Pharma bought the Media. Google recently signed a $700 million deal with GlaxoSmithKline, the world’s 2nd biggest vaccine maker. Google has its own vaccine companies working on developing a universal flu vaccines and other immunizations. The sordid buying and selling of American journalists is all in past; Pharma now owns all of them and they’re not selling.

Swine Flu Vaccine – CBS ’60 Minutes’ Transcript

Government Propaganda in Swine Flu Scare Causes Many Deaths

Below is the full transcript of the 1979 broadcast from the CBS investigative news program 60 Minutes on government propaganda around the 1976 swine flu scare.The program was aired on Sunday, November 4, 1979.

Only one person was killed by the actual flu, while hundreds filed claims of death of their loved ones from the massive vaccine campaign which was mounted. Key sections are highlighted in bold. To watch this video clip online, click here. For more reliable reasons not to trust the government when it tells you to take a vaccine, click here and here.

The Swine Flu Epidemic of 1976 inspired the vaccination of 40 Million people a little known fact was that those vaccinations caused devastating side effects to over 4000 victims. The frightening revelations about this event are the similarities with today.

Watch this video download it shows it to your friends and family. WE paid for these vaccines through our tax dollars. We must hold them accountable.

Swine Flu 1976

MIKE WALLACE: The flu season is upon us. Which type will we worry about this year, and what kind of shots will we be told to take? Remember the swine flu scare of 1976? That was the year the U.S. government told us all that swine flu could turn out to be a killer that could spread across the nation, and Washington decided that every man, woman and child in the nation should get a shot to prevent a nation-wide outbreak, a pandemic.

Well 46 million of us obediently took the shot, and now 4,000 Americans are claiming damages from Uncle Sam amounting to three and a half billion dollars because of what happened when they took that shot. By far the greatest number of the claims – two thirds of them are for neurological damage, or even death, allegedly triggered by the flu shot.

We pick up the story back in 1976, when the threat posed by the swine flu virus seemed very real indeed.

PRESIDENT GERALD FORD; This virus was the cause of a pandemic in 1918 and 1919 that resulted in over half a million deaths in the United States, as well as 20 million deaths around the world.

WALLACE: Thus the U.S. government’s publicity machine was cranked into action to urge all America to protect itself against the swine flu menace. (Excerpt from TV commercial urging everyone to get a swine flu shot.) One of those who did roll up her sleeve was Judy Roberts. She was perfectly healthy, an active woman, when, in November of 1976, she took her shot. Two weeks later, she says, she began to feel a numbness starting up her legs.

JUDY ROBERTS: And I joked about it at that time. I said I’ll be numb to the knees by Friday if this keeps up. By the following week, I was totally paralyzed.

WALLACE:
    So completely paralyzed, in fact, that they had to operate on her to enable her to breathe. And for six months, Judy Roberts was a quadriplegic. The diagnosis: A neurological disorder called “Guillain-Barre Syndrome” – GBS for short. These neurological diseases are little understood. They affect people in different ways.

As you can see in these home movies taken by a friend, Judy Roberts’ paralysis confined her mostly to a wheelchair for over a year. But this disease can even kill. Indeed, there are 300 claims now pending from the families of GBS victims who died, allegedly as a result of the swine flu shot. In other GBS victims, the crippling effects diminish and all but disappear. But for Judy Roberts, progress back to good health has been painful and partial.

Now, I notice that your smile, Judy, is a little bit constricted.

ROBERTS:
    Yes, it is.

WALLACE: Is it different from what it used to be?

ROBERTS: Very different, I have a – a greatly decreased mobility in my lips. And I can’t drink through a straw on the right-band side. I can’t blow out birthday candles. I don’t whistle any more, for which my husband is grateful.

WALLACE: It may be a little difficult for you to answer this question, but have you recovered as much as you are going to recover?

ROBERTS: Yes. This – this is it.

WALLACE: So you will now have a legacy of braces on your legs for the rest of your life?

ROBERTS: Yes. The weakness in my hands will stay and the leg braces will stay.

WALLACE:
    So Judy Roberts and her husband have filed a claim against the U.S. government. They’re asking $12 million, though they don’t expect to get nearly that much. Judy, why did you take the flu shot?

ROBERTS: I’d never taken any other flu shots, but I felt like this was going to be a major epidemic, and the only way to prevent a major epidemic of a – a really deadly variety of flu was for every body to be immunized.

WALLACE: Where did this so called “deadly variety of flu”, where did it first hit back in 1976? It began right here at Fort Dix in New Jersey in January of that year, when a number of recruits began to complain of respiratory ailments, something like the common cold. An Army doctor here sent samples of their throat cultures to the New Jersey Public Health Lab to find our just what kind of bug was going around here. One of those samples was from a Private David Lewis, who had left his sick bed to go on a forced march. Private Lewis had collapsed on that march, and his sergeant had revived him by mouth-to-mouth resuscitation. But the sergeant showed no signs of illness. A few days later, Private Lewis died.

ROBERTS: If this disease is so potentially fatal that it’s going to kill a young, healthy man, a middle-aged schoolteacher doesn’t have a prayer.

WALLACE: The New Jersey lab identified most of those solders’ throat cultures as the normal kind of flu virus going around that year, but they could not make out what kind of virus was in the culture from the dead soldier, and from four others who were sick. So they sent those cultures to the Federal Center for Disease Control in Atlanta, Georgia, for further study. A few days later they got the verdict: swine flu. But that much-publicized outbreak of swine flu at Fort Dix involved only Private Lewis, who died, and those four other soldiers, who recovered completely without the swine flu shot.

ROBERTS: If I had known at that time that the boy had been in a sick bed, got up, went out on a forced march and then collapsed and died, I would never have taken the shot.

DR DAVID SENCER: The rationale for our recommendation was not on the basis of the death of a – a single individual, but it was on the basis that when we do see a change in the characteristics of the influenza virus, it is a massive public-health problem in the country.

WALLACE: Dr David Sencer, then head of the CDS – the Center of Disease Control in Atlanta – is now in private industry. He devised the swine flu program and he pushed it.

WALLACE: You began to give flu shots to the American people in October of ’76?

DR SENCER: October 1st.

WALLACE: By that time, how many cases of swine flu around the world had been reported?

DR SENCER: There had been several reported, but none confirmed. There had been cases in Australia that were reported by the press, by the news media. There were cases in –

WALLACE: None confirmed? Did you ever uncover any other outbreaks of swine flu anywhere in the world?

DR SENCER: No

WALLACE: Now, nearly everyone was to receive a shot in a public health facility where a doctor might not be present, therefore it was up to the CDC to come up with some kind of official consent form giving the public all the information it needed about the swine flu shot. This form stated that the swine flu vaccine had been tested. What it didn’t say was that after those tests were completed, the scientists developed another vaccine and that it was the one given to most of the 46 million who took the shot. That vaccine was called “X-53a”. Was X-53a ever field tested?

DR SENCER: I-I can’t say. I would have to –

WALLACE: It wasn’t

DR SENCER: I don’t know

WALLACE: Well, I would think that you’re in charge of the program

DR SENCER: 1 would have to check the records. I haven’t looked at this in some time.

WALLACE: The information form the consent form was also supposed to warn people about any risk of serious complications following the shot. But did it?

ROBERTS: No, I had never heard of any reactions other than a sore arm, fever, this sort of thing.

WALLACE: Judy Roberts’ husband, Gene, also took the shot.

GENE ROBERTS: Yes, I looked at that document, I signed it. Nothing on there said I was going to have a heart attack, or I can get Guillain Barre, which I’d never heard of.

WALLACE: What if people from the government, from the Center for Disease Control, what if they had indeed, known about it, what would be your feeling?

JUDY ROBERTS:
    They should have told us.

WALLACE: Did anyone ever come to you and say, “You know something, fellows, there’s the possibility of neurological damage if you get into a mass immunization program?”

WALLACE: No one ever did?

WALLACE: Do you know Michael Hattwick?

DR SENCER: Yes, uh-hmm.

WALLACE: Dr Michael Hattwick directed the surveillance team for the swine flu program at the CDC. His job was to find out what possible complications could arise from taking the shot and to report his findings to those in charge. Did you know ahead of time, Dr Hattwick that there had been case reports of neurological disorders, neurological illness, apparently associated with the injection of influenza vaccine?

DR MICHAEL HATTWICK: Absolutely

WALLACE: You did?

DR HATIWICK: Yes

WALLACE: How did you know that?

DR Hattwick: By review of the literature.

WALLACE: So you told your superiors – the men in charge of the swine flu immunization program – about the possibility of neurological disorders?

DR RATTWICK:
    Absolutely

WALLACE: What would you say if I told you that your superiors say that you never told them about the possibility of neurological complications?

DR HAJTWICK: That’s nonsense. I can’t believe that they would say that they did not know that there were neurological illnesses associated with influenza vaccination. That simply is not true. We did know that.

DR SENCER: I have said that Dr Hattwick had never told me of his feelings on this subject.

WALLACE: Then he’s lying?

DR SENCER: I guess you would have to make that assumption.

WALLACE: Then why does this report from your own agency, dated July 1976, list neurological complications as a possibility?

DR SENCER: I think the consensus of the scientific community was that the evidence relating neurologic disorders to influenza immunization was such that they did not feel that this association was a real one.

WALLACE: You didn’t feel it was necessary to tell the American people that information

DR SENCER: I think that over the – the years we have tried to inform the American people as – as fully as possible.

WALLACE: As part of informing Americans about the swine flu threat, Dr Sencer’s CDC also helped create the advertising to get the public to take the shot. Let me read to your from one of your own agency’s memos planning the campaign to urge Americans to take the shot. “The swine flu vaccine has been taken by many important persons,” he wrote. “Example: President Ford, Henry Kissinger, Elton John, Muhammad Ah, Mary Tyler Moore, Rudolf Nureyev, Walter Cronkite, Ralph Nader, Edward Kennedy” -etcetera, etcetera, True?

DR SENCER: I’m not familiar with that particular piece of paper, but I do know that, at least of that group, President Ford did take the vaccination.

WALLACE: Did you talk to these people beforehand to find out if they planned to take the shot?

DR SENCER: I did not, no.

WALLACE: Did anybody?

DR SENCER: I do not know.

WALLACE: Did you get permission to use their names in your campaign?

DR SENCER: I do not know.

WALLACE: Mary, did you take a swine flu shot?

MARY TYLER MOORE: No, I did not.

WALLACE: Did you give them permission to use your name saying that you had or were going to?

MOORE: Absolutely not. Never did.

WALLACE: Did you ask your own doctor about taking the swine flu shot?

MOORE:
    Yes, and at the time he thought it might be a good idea. But I resisted it, because I was leery of having the symptoms that sometimes go with that kind of inoculation.

WALLACE: So you didn’t?

MOORE: No, I didn’t.

WALLACE: Have you spoken to your doctor since?

MOORE: Yes.

WALLACE: And?

MOORE: He’s delighted that I didn’t take that shot.

WALLACE: You’re in charge. Somebody’s in charge.

DR SENCER: There are –

WALLACE: This is your advertising strategy that I have a copy of here.

DR SENCER: Who’s it signed by?

WALLACE: This one is unsigned. But you–you’ll acknowledge that it was your baby so to speak?

DR SENCER: It could have been from the Department of Health, Education and Welfare. It could be from CDC. I don’t know. I’ll be happy to take responsibility for it.

WALLACE: It’s been three years now since you fell ill by GBS right?

ROBERTS: Right.

WALLACE: Has the federal government, in your estimation, played fair with you about your claim?

ROBERTS: No, I don’t think so. It seems to be dragging on and on and on, and really no end in sight that I can see at this point.

JOSEPH CALIFANO: With respect to the cases of Guillain Barre…

WALLACE
    : Former Secretary of HEW Joseph Caifano, too was disturbed that there was no end in sight. So a year and a half ago, he proposed that Uncle Sam would cut the bureaucratic red tape for victims suffering from GBS and would pay up quickly.

CALIFANO: We shouldn’t hold them to an impossible or too difficult standard of proving that they were hurt. Even if we pay a few people a few thousand dollars that might not have deserved it, I think justice requires that we promptly pay those people who do deserve it.

WALLACE: Who’s making the decision to be so hard-nosed about settling?

CALIFANO: Well, I assume the Justice Department is.

WALLACE: Griffin Bell, before he left?

CALIFANO: Well, the Justice Department agreed to the statement I made. It was cleared word for word with the lawyers in the Justice Department by my HEW lawyers.

CALIFANO: That-that statement said that we should pay Guillain Barre claims without regard to whether the federal government was negligent, if they – if they resulted from the swine flu shot.

GENE ROBERTS: I think the government knows its wrong.

JUDY ROBERTS: If it drags out long enough, that people will just give up, let it go.

GENE ROBERTS: I—I am a little more adamant in my thoughts than my wife is, because I asked – told Judy to take the shot. She wasn’t going to take it, and she never had had shots. And I’m mad with my government because they knew the fact, but they didn’t realize those facts because they – if they had released them, the people wouldn’t have taken it. And they can come out tomorrow and tell me there’s going to be an epidemic, and they can drop off like flies to – next to me, I will not take another shot that my government tells me to take.

WALLACE: Meantime, Judy Roberts and some 4,000 others like her are still waiting for their day in court.

article here:
    https://childrenshealthdefense.org/v...ccine-warning/
    Last edited by iota; 8th December 2020 at 09:02. Reason: forgot source
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (9th December 2020), Bill Ryan (8th December 2020), Eva2 (8th December 2020), Ewan (8th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (8th December 2020), Sue (Ayt) (8th December 2020), Tintin (9th December 2020)

15. Link to Post #28
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,192 times in 437 posts

A good summation of what is happening on the vaccine and covid front from Sayer Ji with a questions and answers video.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (9th December 2020), Bill Ryan (8th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (8th December 2020)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Urgent message from Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.: Avoid the Corona vaccine at all costs

Dec 7, 2020
    https://strangesounds.org/2020/12/ke...all-costs.html

Just as an afterthought - With all the millions of vaccines, already out there and being distributed, what happens to all the "leftover" vaccines. I hope they don't go into storage but are eventually destroyed. It sort of feels the same (to me) as hoarding nuclear weapons - anyway, just something thats making the rounds in my head.
    Last edited by Eva2; 8th December 2020 at 15:32.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (9th December 2020), Bill Ryan (8th December 2020), Ewan (8th December 2020), iota (8th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (8th December 2020), Sue (Ayt) (8th December 2020), Tintin (9th December 2020)

19. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)
    Quote Posted by OmeyocaN777 (here)
    Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    There is advice somewhere on the net on how to handle this kind of threat, by offering to get the vaccine as long as the person administering the vaccine signs a document making them personally financially responsible for any adverse affects you might experience from the vaccine. Somehow, that let's you off the hook, but I don't have the details. I am sure someone else on this site will see this and supply the answers.
    They already thought about that and take action...from Simon Parkes blog.
    Above the Law
    "Vaccine producers call on government to give them immunity from prosecution if the covid 19 vaccine kills or disables people.

It’s common practice to give this immunity as many vaccine-related effects are struck out of the statute.

Meaning it’s not possible to bring any legal actions against them because national governments have said that these organizations in this regard are above the law."

https://www.simonparkes.org/post/above-the-law

Don't ask me for more verification about this...I didn't search it further as I was sure that this would happen anyway...
    In a few words...they Love us so much.
    OmeyocanN777 I don't think you understood exactly what Arcturian was saying.

Of course Big Pharma has total immunity from prosecution. That goes without saying.

It is possible however to sue the doctors/nurses personally who administer the vaccine if you can can get them to sign a liability agreement at the time of vaccination.

You simply tell them, "OK I'll take the shot, but only if you sign the dotted line right here."
    in doing research on various topics i came across this website that acts as:

Quote a depository of free download documents, this web site is a reminder of how important it is for every individual in society to "take", to actively claim, protect and defend the freedoms he or she
    in it is a link to download the paper being discussed to ask a provider to sign.
    (i will try save it as a pdf form and post here for convenient access)

The VACCINATION NOTICE And Acceptance of Liability by the vaccination providers
    DOWNLOAD LINK
    https://www.freedomtaker.com/downloa...nNotice_v3.doc

"Vaccinations have been proven to be extremely hazardous, unsafe, contaminated and often completely ineffective. They have even been used to fraudulently deliver sterility drugs under guise of "Malaria" vaccines!

Tens of thousands of people are killed every year by vaccines, millions are injured permanently worldwide. Correlation to autism is now scientifically confirmed, yet the same vaccine regimens are still prescribed!

Even after decades of tragedies and atrocities caused by vaccinations, pharmaceutical interests have been allowed to buy corrupt legislation to try and force literally every American to accept this invasive and dangerous treatment.

Vaccines have been scientifically proven to have caused a wordlwide Autism epidemic, Gardasil has been found to cause disability and death, and many other vaccines are known to cause host of crippling and life-threatening injuries, illnesses and unexpected consequences.

Pharmaceutical companies have even obtained legislation making themselves IMMUNE FROM LIABILTY for the harm they know vaccines cause! People only seek immunity when they KNOW THEY ARE GUILTY.

If you are being pressured to accept a vaccine for yourself or your children, DO NOT do so until you REQUIRE THE VACCINE PROVIDERS AND REGULATION ENFORCERS ACCEPT LIABILITY FOR THE DAMAGE THEY CAUSE with the free download contract form above titled "Vaccination Notice".

THIS IS NOT A FORM YOU SIGN. This is a form you present to your healthcare providers and REQUIRE THEM TO SIGN to insure the safety of their vaccinations, or at least accept personal responsibility to pay for any damages caused by their vaccinations.

Before accepting vaccinations for you or your child it is critical to get the providers of those vaccines to sign this form accepting liability and admitting the hazards so that you will have recourse against the many serious injuries and illnesses which vaccines are known to cause.

Of course, the healthcare providers may resist taking responsibility for what they are doing, but if they refuse to sign this form, you have legal grounds to refuse the vaccination.

You are welcome to modify the form or have an attorney do so, it is a free template.

Vaccine providers and regulators may refuse to sign this form because they know they are peddling poison, but refusal to sign the form is ADMISSION that harm may result from the vaccination. If vaccinations were truly harmless, they would gladly sign the form and accept liability.

If the vaccination providers do not sign the form, and thereby infer that vaccinations are hazardous, they have no right to demand that you accept their dangerous and ineffective medical treatments.

By the way, if you disagree with any of the above points and you believe people may be forced to accept risky medical treatments such as vaccines, then contact us. You may be invited to participate in a videotaped and published debate opposite medical researchers and scientists on the health effects and safety record of vaccines. Can you support the idea of mass forced vaccinations by non-physician politicians?

Here's your chance!"

11th article 2nd column here:
    https://www.freedomtaker.com

the site has some interesting info on many subjects. i've bookmarked it to peruse through it when i have time
    Last edited by iota; 8th December 2020 at 17:49.
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (9th December 2020), Bill Ryan (8th December 2020), Tintin (9th December 2020)

21. Link to Post #31
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,375 times in 354 posts

Quote Posted by Philippe (here)
    ALERT
    They can vaccinate with the nasal swabs. This does not mean it is being done but the world should now start to massively refuse the false PCR-test that is inserted in the nose
    FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT POSSIBLE CHINESE INVOLVEMENT IN SUCH TECHNIQUE!

See the alert note and link below from a newspaper in Salta (Northern Argentina, near the border of Bolivia)

I searched for more Spanish articles by this Bolivian Dr. Patricia Callisperis.
    Nowhere I see how a laboratory test was done that actually discovers these nanobots. I think the doctor only gave a warning against the swabs as precautionary principle. Her inspiration and a simulation image probably came from the medical literature in the link below.

https://connectedoctors.fr/sante-con...eurs-a-source/

The next information raises serious questions about the Chinese involvement in the medical doctrine against de covid disease and the lockdowns!

The link shows how nanobots can carry also Sars- Cov-2 en Sars-Cov3 !!! I am not a micro-biologist and have not understood yet what is being done but it looks like a vaccination technique

All researchers are Chinese !!!! Yuxiang Wei, Changmei Yang, Baojun Wei, Jie Huang, Lunan Wang, Shuang Meng, Rui Zhang, Jinming Li

https://jcm.asm.org/content/46/5/1734

.......A 3V armored L-RNA of 2,248 bases containing six gene fragments—hepatitis C virus, severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus (SARS-CoV1, SARS-CoV2, and SARS-CoV3), avian influenza virus matrix gene (M300), and H5N1 avian influenza virus (HA300)—was successfully expressed by the two-plasmid coexpression system and was demonstrated to have all of the characteristics of armored RNA........

FOOTNOTES

Received 20 November 2007.

Returned for modification 28 December 2007.

Accepted 16 February 2008.

Copyright © 2008 American Society for Microbiology
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ORIGINAL ALERT

Do swabs have microchips?

Will they inoculate chimeric viral particles? RNAse resistant
    That the swabs were not innocent is something that It's very clear: why put a swab in the nose if the virus is transmitted by drops of saliva, cough, etc? A saliva sample would suffice!

https://canal7salta.com/2020/12/08/i...prueba-de-pcr/

"Again a conspiracy theory came true. In the theater that was made around massive testing, and especially with what vehemence (even in schools, without the consent of parents, etc.)
    It was very clear to hope that it was not just the required positive test numbers.

As far as is known, these pieces are 2.5 nano in size. (0.006 mm). Our red blood cells are 8000 nano in size. This means that this “tiny thing” is small enough to easily cross the blood-brain barrier.

Thanks for the information to Dr. Patricia Callisperis."
    Last edited by Philippe; 9th December 2020 at 23:50.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th December 2020), wondering (10th December 2020)

23. Link to Post #32
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,629 times in 5,415 posts

Quote Posted by Jill (here)
    Urgent message from Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.: Avoid the Corona vaccine at all costs

Dec 7, 2020
    https://strangesounds.org/2020/12/ke...all-costs.html

Just as an afterthought - With all the millions of vaccines, already out there and being distributed, what happens to all the "leftover" vaccines. I hope they don't go into storage but are eventually destroyed. It sort of feels the same (to me) as hoarding nuclear weapons - anyway, just something thats making the rounds in my head.
    That's exactly what's plagued me on a number of occasions too. And I've drawn similar parallels to the nuclear waste problem too. Indeed, how are they disposed of?
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th December 2020), wondering (10th December 2020)

25. Link to Post #33
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,629 times in 5,415 posts

..and following on from the question of disposal, how does one deal with individuals like this?

Matt Hancock, UK Minister of Death, appearing on national television yesterday (perhaps already shared on the forum - I haven't checked yet) putting in just about the strongest candidate performance for a bunch of "Rotten Tomatoes" in recent memory Watch and weep.

Some of the Youtube commentary was priceless too. This is a stand-out:
    Jeffrey Chongsathien 22 hours ago
    "We could make a handbag out of this guy, and have enough left for shoes."
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (10th December 2020), Bill Ryan (10th December 2020), Dorjezigzag (9th December 2020), pueblo (10th December 2020), wondering (10th December 2020)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (10th December 2020), Bill Ryan (10th December 2020), DaveToo (17th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (10th December 2020), Sue (Ayt) (10th December 2020), Tintin (10th December 2020), wondering (10th December 2020)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

If you get an mRNA vaccine that modifies your DNA, does that mean you're now a genetically modified organism?

https://phys.org/news/2020-01-rna-effect-dna.html

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (10th December 2020), Bill Ryan (10th December 2020), Eva2 (10th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (10th December 2020), Sue (Ayt) (10th December 2020), Tintin (10th December 2020)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

If it's a big pharma murder, we might learn the actual cause of death. If it's a deep state murder, as in all the microbiologists 10 years ago, we'll never get that chance.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

avid (10th December 2020), Bassplayer1 (10th December 2020), Bill Ryan (10th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (10th December 2020), Lazarus (18th December 2020), onawah (14th December 2020), wondering (10th December 2020)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,256 times in 2,177 posts

Cross posting this from the Covid Global Reports thread..

Quote Australia Scraps Billion Dollar Coronavirus Vaccine After Participants Test HIV Positive

December 11, 2020

The Australian Government has scrapped a billion dollar coronavirus vaccine agreement with Australian biotech company CSL Limited to supply 51 million doses of a Covid-19 vaccine being developed by the University of Queensland after several trial participants returned false positive HIV test results.

The University of Queensland has abruptly ended its trials for coronavirus vaccine the Australian government had ordered in a $1 billion deal for 51 million doses. The deal was terminated after participants returned false positive HIV test results over fears that vaccine mishap would damage the public’s confidence in the COVID-19 vaccination program.

On Friday the Australian prime minister, Scott Morrison, said:

“University of Queensland vaccine will not be able to proceed based on the scientific advice, and that will no longer feature as part of Australia’s vaccine plan.

Australian vaccine scientist Nikolai Petrovsky had warned the government about the risk of including HIV in a vaccine months before the $1billion deal was signed.
    https://greatgameindia.com/australia...virus-vaccine/

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (11th December 2020), DaveToo (17th December 2020), onawah (14th December 2020)

35. Link to Post #38
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Quote Posted by Jill (here)

From the CNN article:

"We would not at all be surprised to see, coincidentally, vaccination happening and then having someone pass away
    a short time after they receive a vaccine, not because it has anything to do with the vaccination but just because that's the place where people at the end of their lives reside".
    Oh I see.

But we should be very surprised to see people pass away at the place where people at the end of their lives reside, with co-morbidities plus Covid-19 and the death attributed to co-morbidities and not Covid-19.

That would be extremely surprising and almost impossible!

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

avid (18th December 2020), Franny (17th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (18th December 2020), Patient (17th December 2020), Sue (Ayt) (17th December 2020)

37. Link to Post #39
    UK Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The first two paragraphs admittedly establish that recipients of the U.K. distributed vaccine are by default guinea pigs.
    May I pre empt the opening textual response to this.....”Not necessarily”

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Lazarus For This Post:

Karen (Geophyz) (18th December 2020)

39. Link to Post #40
    UK Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

46,000,000 Americans accept the Swine Flu vaccine and 4,000 of them experience varying, some permanent disabling effects.
    Heart felt sympathy for those 4,000 but would you be deterred from a vaccine with that level of integrity ratio?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast