+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Vaccination questions

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Avalon Member GMB1961's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,232 times in 120 posts

Default Vaccination questions

I have some questions...If a vaccine is made for this covid virus that is crippling not only our country and its states and the world are we all going to be made to get it before recommencing our usual jobs again? Something about that doesn't feel right to me.

If we already have a healthy immune system and haven't caught this virus why would we need a vaccine for something we don't have? Is that "just to be on the safe side?" or are there more nefarious means at work?

Also...will we be allowed back to our usual jobs if we don't get the vaccine and are healthy because I was told to get a flu shot before I went back to doing what I do before they would let me through the door "just to be on the safe side", and from all the things I have seen about this virus Hydroxychloroquine has been used for years with success so why is it so demonised now?

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to GMB1961 For This Post:

Arcturian108 (8th September 2020), Bassplayer1 (8th September 2020), Constance (8th September 2020), DeeMetrios (4th December 2020), East Sun (8th September 2020), EFO (8th September 2020), Franny (8th September 2020), greybeard (8th September 2020), Harmony (8th September 2020), Ioneo (8th September 2020), iota (8th December 2020), janette (11th December 2020), ljwheat (8th September 2020), Mike Gorman (18th December 2020), OmeyocaN777 (8th September 2020), palehorse (8th September 2020), Patient (4th December 2020), wondering (8th September 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,480 times in 2,545 posts

Default Re: Vaccination questions

I would say that it is exactly this cognitive dissonance between what our governments tell us and what they actually do that will cause any thinking person to question the narratives.

Whether the focus is our health, our safety, war vs. peace, justice, the environment... it really pays to watch what they do, and not what they say, and to investigate their actions thoroughly.
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Anka (8th September 2020), Bassplayer1 (8th September 2020), DeeMetrios (4th December 2020), Franny (8th September 2020), GMB1961 (8th September 2020), greybeard (8th September 2020), Harmony (8th September 2020), iota (8th December 2020), janette (11th December 2020), ljwheat (8th September 2020), OmeyocaN777 (8th September 2020), Patient (4th December 2020), silvanelf (8th September 2020), wondering (8th September 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,326 times in 930 posts

There is advice somewhere on the net on how to handle this kind of threat, by offering to get the vaccine as long as the person administering the vaccine signs a document making them personally financially responsible for any adverse affects you might experience from the vaccine. Somehow, that let's you off the hook, but I don't have the details. I am sure someone else on this site will see this and supply the answers.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (8th September 2020), DeeMetrios (4th December 2020), GMB1961 (8th September 2020), greybeard (8th September 2020), Harmony (8th September 2020), iota (8th December 2020), janette (11th December 2020), leavesoftrees (8th September 2020), Mike Gorman (18th December 2020), Patient (4th December 2020), wondering (8th September 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Greece Avalon Member OmeyocaN777's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,388 times in 319 posts

Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    There is advice somewhere on the net on how to handle this kind of threat, by offering to get the vaccine as long as the person administering the vaccine signs a document making them personally financially responsible for any adverse affects you might experience from the vaccine. Somehow, that let's you off the hook, but I don't have the details. I am sure someone else on this site will see this and supply the answers.
    They already thought about that and take action...from Simon Parkes blog.
    Above the Law
    "Vaccine producers call on government to give them immunity from prosecution if the covid 19 vaccine kills or disables people.

It’s common practice to give this immunity as many vaccine-related effects are struck out of the statute.

Meaning it’s not possible to bring any legal actions against them because national governments have said that these organizations in this regard are above the law."

https://www.simonparkes.org/post/above-the-law

Don't ask me for more verification about this...I didn't search it further as I was sure that this would happen anyway...
    In a few words...they Love us so much.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to OmeyocaN777 For This Post:

DeeMetrios (4th December 2020), GMB1961 (8th September 2020), greybeard (8th September 2020), iota (8th December 2020), leavesoftrees (8th September 2020), palehorse (8th September 2020), Patient (4th December 2020), pueblo (8th September 2020), wondering (8th September 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,377 times in 1,569 posts

Quote Posted by GMB1961 (here)
    ... Is that "just to be on the safe side?" or are there more nefarious means at work? ...
    No. It is a huge scam designed for terminate human lives, it is up to us to give up ourselves or fight back.

Yes, just download the DOC files from this website > https://www.freedomtaker.com/
    I do not know whether it will be accepted at all, but what really matters is your intent to refuse evil, this intent will always be above anything.
    Last edited by palehorse; 8th September 2020 at 11:39.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

DeeMetrios (4th December 2020), GMB1961 (8th September 2020), greybeard (8th September 2020), Ioneo (8th September 2020), iota (8th December 2020), OmeyocaN777 (8th September 2020), Patient (4th December 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,911 times in 20,684 posts

EXCLUSIVE: Covid Vaccine Patent Warned of "Deliberate Coronavirus Release" 9 Month's Before COVID-19:

BACKUP VIDEO:

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/fOcmf1y5Y1wN

Source
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

DeeMetrios (4th December 2020), greybeard (8th September 2020), iota (8th December 2020), ljwheat (8th September 2020), OmeyocaN777 (8th September 2020), palehorse (9th September 2020), Patient (4th December 2020), selinam (8th September 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member ljwheat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,570 times in 870 posts

I liken this whole affaire to what happened to Jim Jones and people who took their cool-aid when asked too / in preparation only a drill for now, so when he decided it was time for the kill shot. people would step up and take his cool-aid, without questioning is THIS the one? Now it is Bill Gates & Fuchi and nanotechnology they've had this for a couple of years now, just waiting for people to get afraid enuff to take the step that wouldn't have taken that step before. and hoping the governments would jump in and make it mandatory, which they hold the pattens for, to lesson the world population's all in the name of killing the virus. they don't have one for the common cold and now they have one for this? REALLY/? ARE YOU THAT USED TO DRINKING COOL-AID......?
    Last edited by ljwheat; 8th September 2020 at 14:45.
    Paintings that I have created over the last 35 years >Gallery https://projectavalon.net/forum4/album.php?albumid=587< or here at ACC http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/gro...-or-collection

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ljwheat For This Post:

Blacklight43 (4th December 2020), DeeMetrios (4th December 2020), East Sun (8th September 2020), greybeard (8th September 2020), iota (8th December 2020), Lazarus (18th December 2020), OmeyocaN777 (8th September 2020), Patient (4th December 2020), selinam (8th September 2020), wondering (8th September 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Great Britain Avalon Member roguemoon's Avatar
    Thanks

demand for mandatory Dr. Michael Lederman, Maxwell J. Mehlman author and Dr. Stuart Youngner proffesor
    https://eu.usatoday.com/story/opinio...mn/3289948001/

Vaccinate or Terminate – Mandatory Vaccination As Workplace Policy Jennifer B. Rubin an attorney
    us mandatory vaccinations
    https://www.natlawreview.com/article...GgUtAWm6urtJjQ

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to roguemoon For This Post:

Delight (8th September 2020), greybeard (9th September 2020), iota (8th December 2020), palehorse (9th September 2020), Patient (4th December 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,263 times in 5,712 posts

Quote Posted by ljwheat (here)
    I liken this whole affaire to what happened to Jim Jones and people who took their cool-aid when asked too / in preparation only a drill for now, so when he decided it was time for the kill shot. people would step up and take his cool-aid, without questioning is THIS the one?
    REALLY/? ARE YOU THAT USED TO DRINKING COOL-AID......?
    I had not thought about the link between the mass suicide of Jim Jones' followers and vaccination. I am no expert on that event but I read a lot about it at the time and wondered why so many would willingly agree to take the poison and also police others who did not want to do it. A very few escaped into the jungle.

I do know they felt oppressed by a force outside the community. They were indoctrinated to see their world as against them. They were told that they had no other choice than suicide.

The experience I had when in the hospital system as a nurse was forced vaccination OR employment. The religious exemption would be phased out. BUT the whole idea that my nursing colleagues saw nothing wrong was worse even than the injection threat. I was prescient about my future in that I did not know how it would all go but I knew I did NOT AGREE with being told I MUST do something against my own will to be employed.

Reading this document, I see the policy well laid out... vaccinate or terminate.

I am so far off the charts these days about what I value IMO. At the moment I work in a spa as a massage therapist. So far there is no requirement to be vaccinated for licensure but there may be one soon?

I think people should be getting roused to be vocal and stand FOR what they wish to see happen in their lives.
    One thing I am also doing is looking at strategies to detoxify my body. (that will allow my body to more easily deal with with additional toxicity)

THE MAIN THING IMO.
    I have been addressing my own inner sense of being victimized. IMO feeling victimized was the ground where Jim Jones followers walked into mass suicide. The ONLY way to deal with believing oneself a victim is to first KNOW if one does. I know I have that in ME. It may be well hidden but I know it exists because I feel fear of being forced to do something.

I have told this story before but it is a real example of how this COULD be a nonissue... A student of Abraham Hicks (and her freinds say she is a wayshower for the way the tech of reality creation WORKS) told me that she has NEVER worried about the flu shot (as I did) and that she took the flu shot from her Nurse Practitioner without any consequences to make the NP feel good. That is because the NP was so sure it was vital.

If I was fearless, I do think I would NOT be where I am on earth (maybe not on earth at all?). I say that because so much in my experience seems about fear and its consequences.

COULD I become so nonchalant that I would be unfearing 100% about any outside event? THAT is my question.

I personally today think the world situation is crafted to make us FACE our inner fear.

Now what?
    Last edited by Delight; 8th September 2020 at 19:19.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

DeeMetrios (4th December 2020), greybeard (9th September 2020), iota (8th December 2020), onawah (9th September 2020), palehorse (9th September 2020), Patient (4th December 2020), Peace in Oz (9th September 2020), wondering (8th September 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,377 times in 1,569 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    I liken this whole affaire to what happened to Jim Jones and people who took their cool-aid when asked too / in preparation only a drill for now, so when he decided it was time for the kill shot. people would step up and take his cool-aid, without questioning is THIS the one?
    I had not thought about the link between the mass suicide of Jim Jones' followers and vaccination. I am no expert on that event but I read a lot about it at the time and wondered why so many would willingly agree to take the poison and also police others who did not want to do it. A very few escaped into the jungle.

I do know they felt oppressed by a force outside the community. They were indoctrinated to see their world as against them. They were told that they had no other choice than suicide.

The experience I had when in the hospital system as a nurse was forced vaccination OR employment. The religious exemption would be phased out. BUT the whole idea that my nursing colleagues saw nothing wrong was worse even than the injection threat. I was prescient about my future in that I did not know how it would all go but I knew I did NOT AGREE with being told I MUST do something against my own will to be employed.

Reading this document, I see the policy well laid out... vaccinate or terminate.

I am so far off the charts these days about what I value IMO. At the moment I work in a spa as a massage therapist. So far there is no requirement to be vaccinated for licensure but there may be one soon?

I think people should be getting roused to be vocal and stand FOR what they wish to see happen in their lives.
    One thing I am also doing is looking at strategies to detoxify my body. (that will allow my body to more easily deal with with additional toxicity)

THE MAIN THING IMO.
    I have been addressing my own inner sense of being victimized. IMO feeling victimized was the ground where Jim Jones followers walked into mass suicide. The ONLY way to deal with believing oneself a victim is to first KNOW if one does. I know I have that in ME. It may be well hidden but I know it exists because I feel fear of being forced to do something.

I have told this story before but it is a real example of how this COULD be a nonissue... A student of Abraham Hicks (and her freinds say she is a wayshower for the way the tech of reality creation WORKS) told me that she has NEVER worried about the flu shot (as I did) and that she took the flu shot from her Nurse Practitioner without any consequences to make the NP feel good. That is because the NP was so sure it was vital.

If I was fearless, I do think I would NOT be where I am on earth (maybe not on earth at all?). I say that because so much in my experience seems about fear and its consequences.

COULD I become so nonchalant that I would be unfearing 100% about any outside event? THAT is my question.

I personally today think the world situation is crafted to make us FACE our inner fear.

Now what?
    Imagine an iceberg, a tiny % (the tip of this iceberg) is exposed and that's what they call "your reality". The real world runs underground, the iceberg is huge as life is. We can fight those bastards in control of the "fake reality" any time, but it depend of people getting organized and break the tip of the iceberg, however does not matter the effort the tip will always be there as far the iceberg exists, I call it the Iceberg Effect.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

DeeMetrios (4th December 2020), Delight (9th September 2020), greybeard (9th September 2020), iota (8th December 2020), Lazarus (18th December 2020), OmeyocaN777 (9th September 2020), Patient (4th December 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    Greece Avalon Member OmeyocaN777's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,388 times in 319 posts

Quote Posted by palehorse (here)
    Quote Posted by Delight (here)

THE MAIN THING IMO.

Now what?
    Imagine an iceberg, a tiny % (the tip of this iceberg) is exposed and that's what they call "your reality". The real world runs underground, the iceberg is huge as life is. We can fight those bastards in control of the "fake reality" any time, but it depend of people getting organized and break the tip of the iceberg, however does not matter the effort the tip will always be there as far the iceberg exists, I call it the Iceberg Effect.
    The top of the iceberg is already getting cracked...

Dr. Reiner Fuellmich starting litigation!

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to OmeyocaN777 For This Post:

DeeMetrios (4th December 2020), Delight (9th September 2020), East Sun (9th September 2020), greybeard (9th September 2020), iota (6th December 2020), palehorse (10th September 2020), Patient (4th December 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,641 times in 8,117 posts

Paul Offit on advancing vaccine compliance: "FEAR SELLS"

The Secret to Addressing Vaccine Hesitancy

https://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/se...ZYQXkifQ%3D%3D
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

DeeMetrios (4th December 2020), iota (8th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (21st November 2020), Patient (4th December 2020)

25. Link to Post #13
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,221 times in 2,093 posts

Another feeling I have about their urgency to have everyone world wide is that it would not allow time for news of adverse affects to be shared.

And a lite touch of humour ( because I feel it is needed every so often)...I was being preached at about the fact that I didn't have my child vaccinated and that I was putting all of the other kids at risk. So I asked "well, if the other children are all vaccinated how would they catch that disease/virus from my child? So, you obviously don't believe that the vaccine works then do you?" He was stuck on that thought for quite a while.

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st November 2020), Brigantia (21st November 2020), Constance (30th November 2020), DeeMetrios (4th December 2020), iota (6th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (21st November 2020), Lazarus (18th December 2020), Michi (3rd December 2020), Peace in Oz (21st November 2020), Sue (Ayt) (4th December 2020), wondering (21st November 2020)

27. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 19:49.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th November 2020), DeeMetrios (4th December 2020), iota (6th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (4th December 2020), Lazarus (18th December 2020), Patient (4th December 2020), Peace in Oz (1st December 2020), wondering (30th November 2020)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,975 times in 20,621 posts

RFK Jr: The Big Question About C0VlD Vac3ines that No One in Media Is Asking
    14,862 views•Dec 1, 2020
    Ben Swann
    157K subscribers

"RFK Jr: The Big Question About C0VlD Vac3ines that No One in Media Is Asking.. Do these Vac3ines actually prevent spread of the virus? If not, will all those who receive them become C0VlD versions of "Typhoid Mary"?"
    Each breath a gift...

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th December 2020), DaveToo (4th December 2020), DeeMetrios (4th December 2020), iota (6th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (3rd December 2020), Patient (4th December 2020), Reinhard (8th December 2020)

31. Link to Post #16
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,351 times in 5,392 posts

Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine BNT162b2

Released recently the UK Government guidelines on vaccine administering issued to healthcare professionals.

This in itself may answer many but maybe not all questions some of you may have. Attention may be drawn to the number of "unknown" occurrences cited here:

https://assets.publishing.service.go...19_vaccine.pdf

Last edited by Tintin; 4th December 2020 at 13:08.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th December 2020), iota (6th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (4th December 2020), pueblo (4th December 2020), Reinhard (8th December 2020)

33. Link to Post #17
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Check out what's happening at this forum.
    https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...7#post10359047

Truthers who post there have to deal with an army of paid sophists* and the moderators are on their side. It's like on a lot of forums and on most forums this info gets deleted as soon as the moderator sees it and the poster gets banned.
    I think it's important to post a little on sites such as that one in order to get the word out. I think a lot of the silent majority on those sites will take notice and wake up.

I managed to get some info onto this site.
    http://www.sciforums.com/threads/the...autism.163277/
    http://www.sciforums.com/threads/an-...-today.163275/

https://www.clubconspiracy.com/count...ues-t4702.html
    (excerpt)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    They may work in teams, supporting each other and giving the illusion of popular support on the net.

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,997 times in 2,140 posts

You could not make this up.....So you get the Pfizer vaccination and you could become a Covid-19 superspreader???? ......and this is something that "needs to be examined"???? Farcical and sinister in equal measure.

Apologies if previously posted, so much going on!

Quote Pfizer Chairman: We're Not Sure if Vaccine Will Shed, Transmit Virus

According to Pfizer chairman Albert Bourla, the pharmaceutical company is "not certain" if the coronavirus vaccine will prevent the transmission of the virus.

“This is something that needs to be examined,” he said during an interview with Dateline.

The Hill reports:

In a prime-time special titled “Race for a Vaccine” set to air Thursday, Holt questioned Bourla and other individuals involved in the development and distribution of the medicine.

In November, Pfizer announced that its vaccine candidate had been shown to be more than 90 percent effective at preventing COVID-19 and has applied for emergency use authorization from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).

The U.K. became the first country to approve Pfizer’s vaccine this week with the first round of immunizations expected to roll out next week.

In a list of interview highlights released before the special, Holt asked Bourla, “Even though I’ve had the protection, am I still able to transmit it to other people?”

“I think this is something that needs to be examined. We are not certain about that right now with what we know,” Bourla replied.

Did you know that vaccine companies cannot be held reliable for people who have vaccine reactions? People who have extreme neurological reactions, and even die, never get the justice they deserve. Why would anyone trust companies that cannot be held responsible for their product?

They can't even say for certain that the vaccine won't stop the transmission of the virus. What's the point of even taking it then?

Do your research before allowing any of that poison in your body.
    https://dailypatriotreport.com/pfize...ransmit-virus/

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th December 2020), iota (6th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (4th December 2020)

36. Link to Post #19
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,015 times in 2,416 posts

The link below is from G. Edward Griffin's Red Pill University (Reality Zone). Take a look. I think the second video does a good job of putting the greater than 99% survival rate (or conversely, the less than 1% death rate) of this so-called CV 19 disease into graphic perspective.

https://needtoknow.news/2020/12/amer...the-covid-shot

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th December 2020), iota (6th December 2020), pueblo (4th December 2020), wondering (4th December 2020)

38. Link to Post #20
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,970 times in 1,706 posts

Quote Posted by OmeyocaN777 (here)
    They already thought about that and take action...from Simon Parkes blog.
    Above the Law
    "Vaccine producers call on government to give them immunity from prosecution if the covid 19 vaccine kills or disables people.

It’s common practice to give this immunity as many vaccine-related effects are struck out of the statute.

Meaning it’s not possible to bring any legal actions against them because national governments have said that these organizations in this regard are above the law."

https://www.simonparkes.org/post/above-the-law

Don't ask me for more verification about this...I didn't search it further as I was sure that this would happen anyway...
    In a few words...they Love us so much.
    OmeyocanN777 I don't think you understood exactly what Arcturian was saying.

Of course Big Pharma has total immunity from prosecution. That goes without saying.

It is possible however to sue the doctors/nurses personally who administer the vaccine if you can can get them to sign a liability agreement at the time of vaccination.

You simply tell them, "OK I'll take the shot, but only if you sign the dotted line right here."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast