+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 6 LastLast

Thread: "Directed Energy Weapon" caught seemingly lighting fires via Satellite View by dutchsinse YouTube channel

1. Link to Post #21
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Default Re: "Directed Energy Weapon" caught seemingly lighting fires via Satellite View by dutchsinse YouTube channel

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    • if you look from above or from the side makes a huge difference to see the angle or not ... you can have an angle visual when you look from different point of view and you can see NO angle if you are exactly on top of it! And The Earth is still NOT flat

1) in my original post, I was saying "what are the chances that the sensor would be in a position for it to show up without any angle whatsoever at all?" -- the chances would be slim to none ... and Slim is leaving town - that is what my OP was indicating ...

2) Where the hell am I proclaiming the earth is flat?? lol ... how could you possibly be misunderstanding me that much?

Maybe go back and re-read my original post again - this time without the reactionary bias goggles.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

guayabal (10th September 2020), Harmony (12th September 2020), Sunny-side-up (11th September 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,546 times in 20,693 posts

Default Re: "Directed Energy Weapon" caught seemingly lighting fires via Satellite View by dutchsinse YouTube channel

Update message from Dutchsinse on his FB page around 4pm today:

"From this point on we cannot trust anything we get off these feeds in my opinion.

At first , before they knew it was showing, when we first found it... it was legit.

Now that everyone in the world is watching, they're editing things IN THE DATA DIRECTLY before we get the info... I'm just going to say it, the data itself is now being edited by people who don't want us to see whatever is going on.

This is a perfect example of what I've been dealing with now for 10 years. Starting with HAARP, going through fracking quakes, earthquake progression + forecasting, and now into things like this...

Every time, the powers that be have stuck to the old way of doing things, and each time they flopped worse and worse.

This is a rock bottom moment for them ...

This is obvious even to people who never before believed anything like this could happen.. they all just got to see it happen, and see what happens after something like this is found!

This is movie level now... lolol... hahah

Truman show ?!

Anyway, the data now is compromised... so be weary going forward on anything that is shown. Once they get caught and start editing the data... its pretty much done when it comes to truth.

The only thing we watch for now is how much editing and adding do they end up doing ?"
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

7alon (22nd September 2020), ExomatrixTV (10th September 2020), guayabal (10th September 2020), Harmony (12th September 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (10th September 2020), mountain_jim (12th September 2020), palehorse (10th September 2020), Sunny (11th September 2020), Yoda (10th September 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,221 times in 21,086 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

• if you look from above or from the side makes a huge difference to see the angle or not ... you can have an angle visual when you look from different point of view and you can see NO angle if you are exactly on top of it! And The Earth is still NOT flat
    1) in my original post, I was saying "what are the chances that the sensor would be in a position for it to show up without any angle whatsoever at all?" -- the chances would be slim to none ... and Slim is leaving town - that is what my OP was indicating ...

2) Where the hell am I proclaiming the earth is flat?? lol ... how could you possibly be misunderstanding me that much?

Maybe go back and re-read my original post again - this time without the reactionary bias goggles.

You also forgot to consider that the beam MAY come from high up airplane (as Bill Ryan suggested) thus does not need to bounce from anything ... the higher the plane the further the beam can reach on a spherical earth!
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Harmony (12th September 2020), kfm27917 (11th September 2020), onawah (10th September 2020), Sunny-side-up (11th September 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

You also forgot to consider that the beam MAY come from high up airplane (as Bill Ryan suggested) ...
    I guess you didn't see my subsequent post where I also considered the probability of that, based on additional images posted by guayabal. It's still there if you want to take a look.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Harmony (12th September 2020), onawah (10th September 2020), Sunny-side-up (11th September 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Dutchsinse just posted on YouTube, that he has resurrected his website after years of silence.

He has created a post that documents the "energy beam", if that's what it is.
    https://www.dutchsinse.com/9-11-2020...sept-7-9-2020/
    Listen to the sound of the wind passing through the trees.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Nobody For This Post:

avid (11th September 2020), George (11th September 2020), Harmony (12th September 2020), kfm27917 (11th September 2020), mountain_jim (12th September 2020), onawah (11th September 2020), onevoice (13th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (11th September 2020), Sunny (12th September 2020), Yoda (11th September 2020)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Yet more about "the beam" and lots more besides in Dutch's update today:
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Harmony (12th September 2020), mountain_jim (12th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (12th September 2020)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,299 times in 8,660 posts

Quote Posted by Nobody (here)
    Dutchsinse just posted on YouTube, that he has resurrected his website after years of silence.

He has created a post that documents the "energy beam", if that's what it is.
    https://www.dutchsinse.com/9-11-2020...sept-7-9-2020/
    I am finding this video incredibly informative and a major connector of a lot of dots for me.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Harmony (12th September 2020), onawah (12th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (12th September 2020)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,307 times in 1,401 posts

So I take it we are witnessing the events of psychopaths and sociopaths that want to collect emergency funds to the tune of billions of dollars US and they do this by starting fires and blaming it on nature? They have to have plausible deniability so they are not discovered to be deviants by those they depend on for votes. This year the fires are bigger because Trump cut off all their other sources of funds to finance their corrupt endeavors and so they make it up by burning down their state. Is that about right?
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Arcturian108 (12th September 2020), Krist (12th September 2020), Savannah (12th September 2020)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,388 times in 8,336 posts

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    So I take it we are witnessing the events of psychopaths and sociopaths that want to collect emergency funds to the tune of billions of dollars US and they do this by starting fires and blaming it on nature? They have to have plausible deniability so they are not discovered to be deviants by those they depend on for votes. This year the fires are bigger because Trump cut off all their other sources of funds to finance their corrupt endeavors and so they make it up by burning down their state. Is that about right?
    Not in my opinion, no.

They are playing with and for a much bigger stack of chips than the state of California.

They've already lost all hope of winning people's hearts and minds. They are going for the terror tactic now. Frighten and sicken Americans into finding a way to stop the terror at any price, including dumping Trump.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Arcturian108 (12th September 2020), Harmony (12th September 2020), palehorse (13th September 2020), Savannah (12th September 2020)

19. Link to Post #30
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

This year the fires are bigger because Trump cut off all their other sources of funds to finance their corrupt endeavors and so they make it up by burning down their state. Is that about right?
    If this were a contest for the best made up story inserting Trump directly into the situation, with the epic good vs. evil angle added in for good measure, it would be a competitive addition.

Minus that Ratszinger, I see it the same as having one piece of bread on my lunch plate, and calling it a ham and cheese sandwich. No, that doesn't sound about right.

20. Link to Post #31
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,279 times in 2,100 posts

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    This year the fires are bigger because Trump cut off all their other sources of funds to finance their corrupt endeavors and so they make it up by burning down their state. Is that about right?
    If this were a contest for the best made up story inserting Trump directly into the situation, with the epic good vs. evil angle added in for good measure, it would be a competitive addition.

Minus that Ratszinger, I see it the same as having one piece of bread on my lunch plate, and calling it a ham and cheese sandwich. No, that doesn't sound about right.
    For me, the prospect of this being a beam weapon brings about other questions.

First of all, who owns this weapon? Is it private corporation or a government? I theorize it is corporate owned but heavily influenced and controlled by politicians or government.

Has it been used elsewhere? The results at times seem very similar to results at 911.

Is there only one? If there is only one right now, history shows that it is likely to be recreated by another person/group.

Why California? The answer to this question will help to identify the group in control of the weapon.

Who benefits by burning out California? Who will be buying up the property after insurance companies are done dodging loss. Property goes back on the market - will the result be condensed city living and taking away the rural lifestyle?

Unfortunately, many of these answers take a long time for things to play out and by that time there is so much conjecture, theories and of course the label "conspiracy".

Again, very similar to the 911 tragedy.

Who is looking for this beam technology source right now to put a stop to future use of this weapon, or to duplicate it in an attempt to balance the playing field?

Who is not looking for it?

...and for a bit of levity - (because I think a bit of humor can always help someone who might be too stressed)

Where is James Bond or Batman right now? Who are the Avengers chasing? Knowing that will help to answer some of those questions.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Arcturian108 (12th September 2020), palehorse (13th September 2020)

22. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I think it's at least partly about ruining choice real estate (which will return to normal eventually though the trees take longer, of course) driving people away so it can be bought up by the elite for their own use later, once they get enough people locked into "smart cities". Ala Agendas 21 and 30.
    Each breath a gift...

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Arcturian108 (12th September 2020), palehorse (13th September 2020)

24. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

So you guys find it more plausible they used an energy weapon from space? Over that they simply hired homeless and other followers of their causes to start fires? And you don't think it has anything at all to do with money? Just terrorizing? I have five new neighbors since this began and four are from CA. I have not heard any of them profess to be changing party affiliation and we have discussed politics. I suspect these people will just bring blue votes to other states. I take it from the responses that you don't believe many of the democratic and republican leaders also for that matter are leveraged psychopaths and/or sociopaths all leveraged to the hilt due to their own deviant behaviors behind the scenes either?
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

25. Link to Post #34
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

My comment Ratszinger, was only concerning your basic premise that "the fires are bigger now because of Trump cutting off funding for the evil doers" version of the story.

Quote This year the fires are bigger because Trump cut off all their other sources of funds to finance their corrupt endeavors and so they make it up by burning down their state. Is that about right?

26. Link to Post #35
    Language
    English
    Thanks

From Dutch's FB update today:

Dutchsinse
    9/12/20
    "Check out these video makers... all good people who covered the energy beam topic this week fairly, and with an open mind!

Tatoott1009: https://www.youtube.com/user/Tatoott1009Reloaded

Mike Morales : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxH...qA3rjDwLemtAKA

HighImpactFlix : https://www.youtube.com/user/OneTruth4Life and HighImpactTV : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs_...W-xUj2C_4EAvcQ

Richie from Boston: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcD...gMw1fNTwgiBn_Q his main channel just got deleted .. smh facepalm at the system

Marfoogle News: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVl...ksLLJfjliXmomg and Marfoogle TV: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCB5...qzsPS6iCzDZxwg

Several other channels covering the topic of the Energy beam this week .. all deserve to be seen.. and all deserve a thanks from me directly. While I can't put everyones channel in a single post... here is a full search for everyone who covered the topic this past week. https://www.youtube.com/results…

Much love and cheers to everyone who covered the this. You are all excellent examples to follow for the public when it comes to being a researcher in the 21st century. You all saw it, and all acted without prompting.

This is how truth gets out, and hidden things get exposed.

Anyone willing to look into something controversial (these days) deserves a medal or something at this point hahah !

Be safe everyone."

Dutch has been devoting a lot of time to monitoring "hot spots" which show up on the weather maps the same way that fires do.
    In many cases, there are no fires there initially, but there is apparently underground magma rising to the surface, and when that happens, fires often break out immediately after the hot spot shows up. (Except when the hot spots are in the ocean, as they often are just off the US West Coast.
    So that is another one of the causes of these fires, though here again, you won't hear the "experts" talking about it.
    And there seem to be more hot spots all the time. With so much volcanic activity all over the planet, it's no wonder
    Each breath a gift...

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

mountain_jim (16th September 2020), Sunny (13th September 2020)

28. Link to Post #36
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Coming up--Dutch's colleague Tattoo1009 on youtube tonight
    "California fire natural Directed Energy Weapons or ANTlFA lighting Fires"
    Premieres Sep 12, 2020 10PM CST
    Each breath a gift...

29. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

raregem (12th September 2020)

30. Link to Post #37
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Well, that link didn't work for some reason. There is another one up now, but upon skipping through it, it just seems to be Tattoo1009 =griping a lot and not much to do with weather.
    I cannot recommend it.
    He used to do some interesting reports about how HAARP was affecting the weather, not sure about his work these days.
    Here it is:
    Last edited by onawah; 13th September 2020 at 05:48.
    Each breath a gift...

31. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

My comment Ratszinger, was only concerning your basic premise that "the fires are bigger now because of Trump cutting off funding for the evil doers" version of the story.

Quote This year the fires are bigger because Trump cut off all their other sources of funds to finance their corrupt endeavors and so they make it up by burning down their state. Is that about right?
    Well that part of the story comes from the Q posts which to me say that is what is going on that CA and that CA has been cut off of funds due to sanctuary cities and more because of various things they do and then there is a list of all the arson arrests. Add 2+2 it seems to me there is some organization here on these fires! So, now if not the leaders getting the money for emergency funds starting the fires who are the suspects then and what are their motives for burning down everything if not to get $? I don't buy that they are trying to terrorize so much as just justify the need to request the aid which I suspect will be demanded here soon by the gov in some sort of stink on natl. TV. When the gov. of CA starts shouting at Trump for money he is going to want extra because of the excess damage just watch. I think I hit the nail on the head here personally and you guys are way off base.

32. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Oh and I'm not saying that the majority of the fires are not natural in some yearly cycle. I am saying that I think some elite someone in a group of organized characters started the extra fires over and above anything seen in recent years which will equate to more dollars being needed for the state. I can't imagine that the left saw or expected the Exodus of affluent people leaving the states but I don't know how that will play out in voting in adjacent states. Could be it will greatly affect some key states. Time will tell. I know we are currently getting a lot of CA families moving to OK right now and we have quite a few in my own town now that have just moved here from there. None of us know how it will effect city council, voting, or any of that yet. I can tell you it is going to have it's effect and in some states like "ALL RED" Oklahoma it may create some blue counties that start cropping up more and more as they move here. Time will tell.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

palehorse (13th September 2020)

34. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,839 times in 650 posts

Some great info & videos on Jim Stone:

Clackamas county sheriff: Antifa and/or leftists starting the fires

After the FBI said "No it is not Antifa," a Clackamas county sheriff has spilled the beans on video. THIS WILL VANISH FROM FACEPLANT BUT I HAVE IT SAVED AND WILL RE-POST IF IT DOES.

Lefties are watching this video and saying the sheriff does not say that at all, but he in fact does, right toward the end. The left wingers are also saying the right is lying about Antifa doing the fires but now that this sheriff has at least said it to a degree, that's confirmation that the FBI lied. But after 9-11 who would expect more honor than that from them???
    Here is how Anifa is starting the fires: They are cutting utility poles with chain saws and are also lighting them directly. THE SCAMMING FBI THEN SAYS NO, IT IS NOT ANTIFA, IT IS 'DOWNED POWER LINES". Yeah, I guess that'l do when you're a Fraudulent Bureau of "Investigation". Yes, technically "downed power lines" are doing this, but the devil is in the details!!!

BOOOOM: After Oregon's fire marshal (Jim Walker) pointed out that most of the fires were arson, THEY FIRED HIM AND PUT IN A LATINO ANTIFA SUPPORTER.

The police, the fire marshal and lots of witnesses are saying Antifa is lighting the fires, and the FBI says they are not. Considering the fires the FBI lit on 911, including to their own world headquarters in building 7, who are you going to believe? Police, eyewitnesses, or them? Why did they force the fire marshall to resign immediately and put in his place an Antifa sympathizer???
    I kid you not!!! Antifa lighting the fires soaked through the censorship like cheese cloth and now Oregon TOOK ACTION and has a female hispanic fire marshal in place that will not mention arson. TOO LATE:

Two antifa were spotted in gas masks lighting a hayfield on fire.

Three other Antifa were spotted by power crews lighting fires as they tried to repair lines that Antifa downed.

A BLM/Antifa activist who has been protesting since 2014 was busted as he lit a fire on Highway 167

CLACKAMAS COUNTY, OR-Heard over the Police Scanner: "Suspicious Vehicle (Subaru) With Texas Plates Throwing Molotov Cocktails." that will get a fire going quick
    AND THIS:

Click image for larger version

Name:	oregonarson.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	104.9 KB
ID:	44369

Surely these fires cannot be attributed to anything other than deliberate attempts of arson now. All of the info is now out there....... How much more before people do something, anything, about it?
    Last edited by The Moss Trooper; 13th September 2020 at 10:48.
    May your Spirit stay unbroken, may you not be deterred.

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

7alon (22nd September 2020), Bill Ryan (13th September 2020), ClearWater (16th September 2020), Franny (15th September 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th September 2020), palehorse (13th September 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 6 LastLast