Thread: Strategic Relocation

1. Link to Post #41
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,373 times in 1,568 posts

Default Re: Strategic Relocation

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Who's relocating right now? Where to, and why?
    Who would like to, but figure they just can't?
    Who's hunkering down till the storm passes? What form is that taking?
    What would have to happen, or be imminent, for you to change a strategy of staying put, and just force an emergency move elsewhere? (And if so, where?)
    Is anyone having issues where their spouse or partner isn't seeing things the same way as them — whatever that may be?
    I will be permanently relocating in 2021 perhaps before that as soon I get a shack in there. In 2014 I decided to move permanently to Thailand, I mean no back and forth to my home country anymore, and since then we lived for almost 2 years close to our land, rented a house in the nearest town about 20km away, and go almost everyday to work on the soil, clean up stuffs, soil compost, install water tanks and a small water catchment (roof like), also in the land there is no electricity or internet, I can't use electric tools and I have to rely on batteries or generator(which I do not have), I have an old solar system that I will use for the shack when it is ready.

Today I am living in south of Thailand, we have a daughter and she need schooling, this is another issue for us, because when we move permanently to the land, she will need to keep studying, the closest more or less descent school that I checked is about 50km, another Christian school some 85km, but that would be at least 100km driving everyday, without saying the waiting time.. I feel like I am watching a time bomb, and I am going to run minutes before it explode!!!

Well, me and my wife bought an acre of land in the western Thailand close to the border with Myanmar in 2013, with the possibility to acquire more if necessary (really good price, and no tourists, no major roads, no nothing), she already got her folks living there their entire lives, we always want to live in the "boonies" the corona scam is just speeding up the process.

I got farm land back to my home country it used to be a monoculture farm from my deceased old folks, my plan is to turn it into a permaculture project, that would be another option to us to live in case the Thai government decide to kick the foreign ass outside their country, but unlikely to happen, then I will stay as much as I am allowed to be.

I got issues about living simple, but it is not the kind of issue I really care about, most people that I know can not live the life style I do, and there will always be people criticizing this and that, specially the close ones. My wife is okay with that, she is a former nurse worked for 2 decades in a very busy hospital in Bangkok, and she got enough about the health system (corrupted as hell in her own words).

I hope everyone have a good plan, I know a person here and he lives inside his sailboat (I am not into boats at all, but this one seems to be a 12 meters long), this is another option and perhaps cheaper than moving to the country or somewhere else, sounds like a good plan to be floating around until things get better.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 11th September 2020 at 15:37. Reason: added quote attribution
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (11th September 2020), Antagenet (12th September 2020), Bill Ryan (11th September 2020), Denise/Dizi (12th June 2022), EFO (12th September 2020), Ewan (28th September 2020), Harmony (12th September 2020), Hym (11th September 2020), Jad (12th September 2020), janette (1st August 2021), Peace in Oz (12th September 2020), PlasmaVortex (11th July 2023), Rain Forest (10th April 2021), RunningDeer (11th September 2020), Sadieblue (29th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (11th September 2020), Stephanie (12th September 2020), Sunny (12th September 2020)

3. Link to Post #42
    Ecuador Avalon Member Alberto e Daniela's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello Bill, it seems that some Avalonians were awaiting the opportunity to talk about a community. We consider that in these times it's important not only to look for safety and sustainability, but also to be in a group with other Souls, that you can call Friends. This has been underlined by some of the writers on this thread, who must be more sensitive to the topic.

We lived in a community between 2005 and 2012 ( in Paraguay ) , and although it didn't work out as we hoped, we have learned in the meantime, and we still believe that there is hope to meet like minded Souls, and support one another in times of difficulty.

We know of several groups and communities breaking up quickly, due to a lack of maturity, and inner work, and it became clear to us that it's not for everybody to live close to others, unless we have started to observe and eliminate our ego, so to speak. Only then you can feel enough love for Humankind, to see beyond the inevitable defects of others, and mostly to not let our own defects make their life too hard.

We have moved around the globe a bit in the last fifteen years, and after seeing various places we concluded that it's not really about the place, as long as you are close to nature, but it's mostly about the people. Very few, as it was observed here, are aware of what's going on in the planet, and of these, we should add, just a few are aware of what's happening inside of themselves.

If someone who lives in a favourable place, including Bill, wanted to have neighbours in their area, with whom to form a community, we are sure that many would consider this seriously, but it takes a catalyser to start the process!

Where to? We have a couple of ideas:

1. in Wales were is a law, called One Planet Developments, which allows to build your house on rural land, something normally impossible elsewhere in the UK, where a house in the countryside is just for the rich. Easier for work, lots of opportunities.
    2. Ecuador, of course, where there is great freedom to build on rural land, along with lots of other pros (as Bill recently explained)... if you can have a job or your own activity there. In our case, something around electronic engineering, or setting up a school for the harmonious development of man!

All these possibilities, though, seem more interesting for groups of neighbours, otherwise may lead to loneliness : who doesn't want to see friends around, in a new country?

Being tired of paying a rent, we have recently purchased a house here in Yorkshire, with a bit of garden, and our pantry is well stocked, but we could sell quickly and move on if the opportunity arose.

In the meantime, it would be important to know and meet other Avalonians living nearby, in our case to meet other friends living in the UK. We're bang in the middle of the country, so consider yourself invited for lunch and a chat!

4. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Alberto e Daniela For This Post:

Alecs (14th September 2020), Bill Ryan (12th September 2020), DeDukshyn (11th September 2020), Denise/Dizi (12th June 2022), EFO (12th September 2020), Harmony (12th September 2020), Hym (20th January 2021), janette (1st August 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (12th September 2020), kfm27917 (12th September 2020), Kryztian (13th September 2020), palehorse (13th September 2020), Peace in Oz (12th September 2020), popadoodle (12th June 2022), RunningDeer (11th September 2020), Sadieblue (29th September 2020), Stephanie (12th September 2020), sunflower (12th September 2020)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,256 times in 2,136 posts

Shannon Farm is an intentional community in Nelson County, Virginia a few miles from my home.

I wondered how an intentional community could function successfully because in 1990 I was entertaing the idea of this for the 68 acres I had recently purchased. My request for a visit was granted.

On the negative side I did not discover how to remedy dysfunctional behavior (drugs, alcohol, etc.) should it arrive.

On the plus side they used to (maybe still do) play adult coed naked volleyball in the summer (members only). Not a member, but volleyball was fun when I was younger. Great social opportunities.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 11th September 2020 at 20:13.

6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (11th September 2020), Bill Ryan (12th September 2020), Denise/Dizi (12th June 2022), EFO (12th September 2020), Eva2 (11th September 2020), Harmony (12th September 2020), Hym (20th January 2021), janette (1st August 2021), kfm27917 (12th September 2020), Kryztian (13th September 2020), palehorse (13th September 2020), Peace in Oz (12th September 2020), RunningDeer (11th September 2020), Sadieblue (29th September 2020), Stephanie (12th September 2020), TargeT (14th September 2020)

7. Link to Post #44
    Ecuador Avalon Member Alberto e Daniela's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by c0rv0 (here)
    3. My biggest failure is trying to establish a real community/collaboration spirit. Probably I'm not alone. If I'm not mistaken the original scope of this forum was to create communities
    While that can depend on specific factors, probably the socialization to individualism is the main one, and without any major event that would delete the programming, opening the spirit for new societal forms.
    Ciao Corvo! You are not alone in this. We don't know if the idea of creating community was part of Avalon's original project, but certainly there are some members who consider that important, as a natural next step to move beyond the current programming of separation between human beings.

By the way, for those who want to cultivate spiritual development, being part of a group with a common intent is a fundamental requirement.

We believe that to proceed in balance, one should cultivate the knowledge of what happens in the outside world and what happens in the inner one at the same time. This is off topic, anyway, but we'd be happy to communicate and have a chat to know each other.

In terms of pros and cons, how can you describe your area in Canada for a transfer from another country?

8. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Alberto e Daniela For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th September 2020), Denise/Dizi (12th June 2022), EFO (12th September 2020), Harmony (12th September 2020), Hym (20th January 2021), janette (1st August 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (12th September 2020), Kryztian (13th September 2020), onevoice (12th September 2020), palehorse (13th September 2020), Peace in Oz (12th September 2020), RunningDeer (11th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (11th September 2020), Stephanie (12th September 2020), sunflower (12th September 2020), wondering (28th September 2020)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,335 times in 336 posts

Anyone who is interested in relocating to Mexico, feel free to PM me.
    I did it 20 years ago (from the USA) and it's one of the best decisions of my life.

10. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Antagenet For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (13th September 2020), Bill Ryan (12th September 2020), Denise/Dizi (12th June 2022), DNA (Yesterday), EFO (12th September 2020), Franny (14th September 2020), gord (14th September 2020), Harmony (12th September 2020), Hym (20th January 2021), janette (1st August 2021), Kryztian (13th September 2020), palehorse (12th September 2020), Peace in Oz (12th September 2020), RunningDeer (12th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (12th September 2020), Stephanie (12th September 2020), TargeT (14th September 2020)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 124 posts

[QUOTE=Alberto e Daniela;1377475]
    In terms of pros and cons, how can you describe your area in Canada for a transfer from another country?
    After 10 years of living here, our impression is that Canada is more and more going in the wrong direction.
    Immigration is possible, if you have an high education, you are Jung and plenty of money. However building a community in the countryside is going to be a challenge and you can expect any type of opposition. Canada supports Agenda 2030, that is planning to empty the countryside, so no investments are done outside of big cities, that now hosts 70-80% of the population.
    On the bright side, Canada is huge, so it's easier than in other places to find a piece of land where nature is still what is supposed to be.

Regarding the spiritual aspect of a community, while everyone agree in concept, when everyday life happens it's difficult for most to overcome a solipsistic socialization that is more rooted that most people think.
    A community is what in sociology is called a 'total institution', as such requires from members a process of re-education, very different from the romantic idea some people has.

12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to c0rv0 For This Post:

Alan (13th September 2020), Alberto e Daniela (10th October 2020), Bill Ryan (13th September 2020), Denise/Dizi (12th June 2022), EFO (14th September 2020), Franny (14th September 2020), janette (1st August 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (14th September 2020), Kryztian (13th September 2020), palehorse (14th September 2020), RunningDeer (14th September 2020), Sadieblue (14th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (14th September 2020), Tigger (13th September 2020)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,328 times in 2,365 posts

Regarding the spiritual aspect of a community, while everyone agree in concept, when everyday life happens it's difficult for most to overcome a solipsistic socialization that is more rooted that most people think.
    A community is what in sociology is called a 'total institution', as such requires from members a process of re-education, very different from the romantic idea some people has.
    Writer James Howard Kunstler recommends relocation to small towns. He's been writing about it for years. Of course, writers and artists don't mind their own company.

https://kunstler.com/

14. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Alan (28th September 2020), Alberto e Daniela (10th October 2020), Bill Ryan (14th September 2020), c0rv0 (14th September 2020), Chris Gilbert (14th September 2020), DeDukshyn (14th September 2020), Denise/Dizi (12th June 2022), Hym (20th January 2021), janette (1st August 2021), palehorse (14th September 2020), Peace in Oz (28th September 2020), Ron Mauer Sr (29th September 2020), RunningDeer (14th September 2020), Sadieblue (29th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (14th September 2020)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,844 times in 2,378 posts

Quote Posted by palehorse (here)

Today I am living in south of Thailand, we have a daughter and she need schooling, this is another issue for us, because when we move permanently to the land, she will need to keep studying, the closest more or less descent school that I checked is about 50km, another Christian school some 85km, but that would be at least 100km driving everyday, without saying the waiting time.. I feel like I am watching a time bomb, and I am going to run minutes before it explode!!!
    Hi Palehorse, I have many questions I would like to ask but the above is first.

Why does she need schooling? How old is she currently? If the west is in a downward spiral, and a lot of signs seem to point in that direction then our future is not like our past; especially in the 'back to the land' scenario. Diploma's and Degree's may have far less relevance in the future.

I have two kids, both boys, one just turned sixteen the other soon to be eleven. They both already have all the maths and language skills they need to survive in an English speaking world, but none for anywhere outside that world - and no practical skills to survive any world.
    They need to know how to use a screwdriver, an axe, a hammer. I have enough skills that I could build a rudimentary house, both sturdy and warm, I could break the land and plant a crop, make a fence line and direct water where I want it. They don't know aqnything of any of that.

There is a new education they need, and in my opinion a far more relevant one.

The same might apply to your daughter?

Other questions would be concerning Thailand, for instance visa's. My wife, born Bangkok but her family hail from Pha Yao region, says it is very difficult, now, for a foreigner to stay in Thailand more than a few months. I lived in Chiang Mai for 5 years at a time when you could just do border runs for a new visa, she seems to think all that is impossible now?

Hopefully we can share some pertinent information.

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (10th October 2020), Bill Ryan (28th September 2020), Denise/Dizi (12th June 2022), Franny (29th September 2020), Gracy (28th September 2020), Harmony (29th September 2020), Hym (20th January 2021), janette (1st August 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (9th October 2020), palehorse (9th October 2020), Peace in Oz (28th September 2020), RunningDeer (29th September 2020), Sadieblue (29th September 2020)

17. Link to Post #49
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,373 times in 1,568 posts

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    Quote Posted by palehorse (here)

Hi Palehorse, I have many questions I would like to ask but the above is first.

Why does she need schooling? How old is she currently? If the west is in a downward spiral, and a lot of signs seem to point in that direction then our future is not like our past; especially in the 'back to the land' scenario. Diploma's and Degree's may have far less relevance in the future.

I have two kids, both boys, one just turned sixteen the other soon to be eleven. They both already have all the maths and language skills they need to survive in an English speaking world, but none for anywhere outside that world - and no practical skills to survive any world.
    They need to know how to use a screwdriver, an axe, a hammer. I have enough skills that I could build a rudimentary house, both sturdy and warm, I could break the land and plant a crop, make a fence line and direct water where I want it. They don't know aqnything of any of that.

There is a new education they need, and in my opinion a far more relevant one.

The same might apply to your daughter?

Other questions would be concerning Thailand, for instance visa's. My wife, born Bangkok but her family hail from Pha Yao region, says it is very difficult, now, for a foreigner to stay in Thailand more than a few months. I lived in Chiang Mai for 5 years at a time when you could just do border runs for a new visa, she seems to think all that is impossible now?

Hopefully we can share some pertinent information.
    Hi Ewan,

I am sorry for the huge delay answering it, I was busy with local stuffs here and no internet for many days, now I am back :D

To be completely honest with you, I am confused with all this on going situation, I just want to do the right thing to not have regrets later, and my daughter (she is 10 years old) is the most important issue I have to worry right now, I would like to give the best education for her, in all these years she went to different schools, some good, some bad, some expensive and bad, and now she is in a public school which is not that bad but still bad. I tried to do some home schooling for her a few years back and all I could teach her was logic and little math along with some geography and history, I am been telling her the world we live is not what it seems, it is a lot of illusion and scam out there, I talk about the major issues in the world and try to keep her attention at high levels most of her time, my wife call me a freak sometimes ahahaha

In regards to diplomas, degrees, etc.. I believe if she decided to go for the rat race one day, she will have to be integrated in the world reality/perceptions, a certification on something would do much better in less time, the world seems to require more and more specialists in certain fields, people with diplomas have a broad view of the whole thing, specialization is required to get certain jobs, this include myself, I worked as a programmer for 20 years, what I got from university was basically nothing (a piece of paper), and my last employers never asked a single time to see it, it was just like they gave a damm for my diploma. I started my MBA and dropped it in the middle because I saw no real use of it. You are correct about diplomas and degrees, totally agree with that, unless someone want to become an academic then it is another story.

I say YES, the same would apply for my daughter, and the good thing is, she loves the wild, we just didn't have the right opportunity to leave everything behind and start a new life. Those skills you mentioned are the most important ones, I will have sure to include it in my checklist, I am going to the process of build a shack in our land, my skills for that are poor at best, but I got some help and I am willing to make a good learning out of it, in regard of the crops, animals, water management and other stuffs, I guess I am good with, I have this teachings in my heart since I grew up in a farm, such things you never forget, it is like ride a bicycle.. The major issue will always be the weather, I saw relatives losing entire crops of soy beans and corn, because the rain came early that year and didn't stop in the right time, a week or less of over raining is enough to kill everything.

VISA
    The VISA situation in Thailand is very complicated right now, there is no options for border run as far as I know, even if there was it would be cost and time consuming with quaratine in both sides nad certificates, and the bla bla bla, then it is a no go for obviously reasons. I myself am living here on a extension based on marriage, possibly to renew every year at the local immigration office, then I am not required to live the country every 90 days, instead I have to report my address of residence to the local immigration every 90 days, no big deal.

I was on a Non Immigrant VISA type (based on marriage - it is not an extension and you can get one of this only with embassies or consulates outside Thailand obviously) that I got from LAOS, VIETNAN and BURMA (worst place to get a visa, avoid at all costs), at the Thai Royal Consulate, it was a relatively cheap, easy and fast option to remain in Thailand for long period of time, but now none of these options seems to be reliable anymore, bottom line for those wishing to stay in Thailand for long term is to go to the local immigration office and do the proper paper work like I did, doesn't matter what is the situation (retired, married, students, medical tourist, general tourist, sports, etc..) I would recommend go to local immigration and sort out the paper work in order to remain legal in the country (Visa amnesty will not last longer - valid until 31st October 2020). For extensions based on marriage there is a requirement to show a bank slip with roughly US$13.000 (it has to be transferred to a Thai bank in your name and the money need to be sitting there for a minimum of 60 days), and for retirement visas it is US$25.000 in the bank (I am not sure for retirees it has to be a Thai bank) or a combination of incoming salary and money in the bank or just salary of at least US$1.300 (but then will be required a letter from the applicant's embassy to prove that income).

Remarks: I have a friend here and he is on a student visa, since he enrolled to learn Thai, the school did all the paper work for him for a fee of course, but still being an option for those wishing to stay at least a year, then renew the process, school will do all the work, basically the applicant has only to pay and provide the passport for the extension.

Another option is to find an agent to do all the paper work, again they will do it for a fee that could be around US$800, quite steep I think but is one of the options for those not willing to do themselves for whatever reason.

The borders still closed for visa runners and I believe it will be that way at least until the end of 2020 (this info is changing weekly), let's see what 2021 will be, hopefully they open those borders, it was amazing times visiting the surrounding countries, always spent a week or so going to nice places and getting a visa all in the same trip, a one pack trip, was never boring, now I have to stick with the rules, no more short trips around, but also I am planning to move to the land soon and anyway I would need such type of visa extension in order to remain in the country full time.

Please ask any question if I am able to help I will, also I know some very informed people with all these immigration stuffs, I can ask them any time, they are very helpful.

Oh! It is a little off-topic but I think it deserves a little comment on it, just a week ago, more than 40 schools in Bangkok and surroundings was nabbed by the authorities because they were mistreating students, and the most interesting thing is, the students made a protest against the schools demanding the teachers stop harm them with wooden rulers, pulling kids, etc.. it is all over the news here, and a few teachers got jailed for that. This is the education system that I am in the brink of kicking away from my daughter's life.

Thank you for your comments, I will give a deep thinking on your question "Why does she need schooling?", I guess I got all the info I need to make a good decision.

Have a good day.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (10th October 2020), Bill Ryan (9th October 2020), Denise/Dizi (12th June 2022), Ewan (9th October 2020), Harmony (9th October 2020), janette (1st August 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (9th October 2020), Peace in Oz (9th October 2020), Rain Forest (10th April 2021), RunningDeer (9th October 2020)

19. Link to Post #50
    Australia Avalon Member Tracie (Bodhicee)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 420 posts

https://www.domain.com.au/news/get-p...rld-2-1141664/

Might be worth considering?

"Get paid $88,000 to move to one of the ‘most beautiful places in the world".

MAY 28, 2022

"Ever wanted to get paid tens of thousands of dollars to move somewhere often described as “one of the most beautiful places in the world?

Well, if said places are either the archipelago of Orkney or the Isle of Skye in Scotland … you’re in luck.

In an effort to stave off increasing depopulation in these stunning, albeit remote, parts of the UK constituent country, the Scottish government is handing out incentives of up to £50,000 ($88,000) for people to move to the bucolic countryside.

Called the Island Bond fund, the scheme’s mission statement reads: “The Scottish Government committed to developing a £5 million ($8.9 million) Islands Bond fund, providing up to £50,000 each for up to 100 households by 2026, by providing financial support for island residents to remain in their community, or to encourage people to move there."..

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Tracie (Bodhicee) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th June 2022), Brigantia (12th June 2022), Denise/Dizi (12th June 2022), Eva2 (2nd December 2022), Ewan (11th July 2023), gini (11th July 2023), Harmony (12th June 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (11th July 2023), pueblo (12th June 2022), RunningDeer (12th June 2022), Sunny (12th June 2022), wondering (12th June 2022)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,639 times in 8,116 posts

Ole Dammegard and his family in Bali are working on creating a community in Bali.

Have We Got Some Big News For You!
    https://lightonconspiracies.com/have...eid=61acce85a9
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th July 2023), Ewan (11th July 2023), gini (11th July 2023), Harmony (11th July 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (11th July 2023)

23. Link to Post #52
    Belgium Avalon Member Johan (Keyholder)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,746 times in 531 posts

Looks interesting Norman. But I think that Bali is a bit too touristy. Not really "off grid", though it depends what one is looking for of course.

Personally I am still looking at Malawi. There are indeed some "cons", but als a lot of "pros", like really "off grid", selfsustainable, it already exists (in Bali it has to start yet I believe). Yet I don't forget the "negatives" there are either. That's why it all is very uncertain yet. We'll see how it continues.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Johan (Keyholder) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th July 2023), Ewan (11th July 2023), gini (11th July 2023)

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,639 times in 8,116 posts

If relocation makes sense at all, in my mind, it HAS to involve a strong committed community, and not one that the local government or tribes perceive as a threat. That's a big ask.

In that context, a touristy place might tick more boxes, but, as you say, let's see how things develop.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th July 2023), Ewan (11th July 2023), gini (11th July 2023), Harmony (11th July 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (11th July 2023)

27. Link to Post #54
    Belgium Avalon Member Johan (Keyholder)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,746 times in 531 posts

@Norman Your observation just above is a correct one.

If and when the project in Malawi could/would work, the strong committed community as you mention is essential.
    Besides the intentional community created there, the local population would benefit as well. Government and local tribes can cooperate and contribute, while also reaping benefits (in several ways) from the project.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Johan (Keyholder) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th July 2023), Ewan (11th July 2023), gini (11th July 2023), Harmony (11th July 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3