+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Magnitude 3.1 earthquake struck central New Jersey this morning

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,957 times in 2,108 posts

Default Magnitude 3.1 earthquake struck central New Jersey this morning

A Magnitude 3.1 earthquake struck central New Jersey this morning, the light shaking was felt throughout the state.

The quake struck at 2:00 AM local time at a depth of about 5km, which is very shallow.

No reports of any damage or injuries.

It is EXTREMELY unusual for any type of earthquake to occur anywhere in New Jersey, nevermind in the marshy soil along the ocean, near Freehold, NJ.

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index...kes-new-jersey

We had an earthquake here in Michigan recently too, I have not been able to access my quake site either for weeks, information won't come up. very strange.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Alecs (10th September 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (9th September 2020), Bill Ryan (9th September 2020), Hym (10th September 2020), Mare (10th September 2020), onawah (10th September 2020), Sadieblue (10th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (9th September 2020), selinam (9th September 2020), Sérénité (10th September 2020), Sunny-side-up (9th September 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,189 times in 1,661 posts

Default Re: Magnitude 3.1 earthquake struck central New Jersey this morning

@pyrangello

is there a fault line under NJ?- there certainly isn't under Manhattan but during the '30s Nikola Tesla was able to start an earthquake under NYC with his earthquake machine; had to smash the machine in order to stop the earthquake- to my knowledge there are no fault lines on the eastern seaboard but I may be wrong- please inform

be well all-

Larry

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2020), Hym (10th September 2020), Sadieblue (10th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (10th September 2020), Sunny-side-up (9th September 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,082 times in 869 posts

We had a 3.3 here in the UK yesterday also. It’s not often the earth moves for us!

http://https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-54070889
    Last edited by Sérénité; 10th September 2020 at 00:32. Reason: Fixing link

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th September 2020), Hym (10th September 2020), Sadieblue (10th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (10th September 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Sarah Rainsong's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,530 times in 505 posts

According to Dutchsinse in his latest video (I have not looked this up to verify), the epicenter of the NJ earthquake was very near a weapons factory or bunker or something like that. Start at the 40:00 mark to hear what he has to say.

from the comments...
    Quote nfldend501
    2 hours ago (edited)
    Earl Weapons station is not in Freehold where they said the earthquake started but people thier said they saw strange lights above the park it happened in. It did house nuclear weapons and all the cruise missles for the first gulf war

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sarah Rainsong For This Post:

Alecs (10th September 2020), Anka (13th September 2020), Bill Ryan (10th September 2020), ClearWater (10th September 2020), Harmony (10th September 2020), Hym (10th September 2020), norman (15th September 2020), onawah (10th September 2020), Sadieblue (10th September 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,832 times in 3,461 posts

I live about 30 miles from the epi-center and slept right through it as did almost every one I know. 3.1 is pretty much nothing by California standards, but here in New Jersey, it's headline news.

Last time we felt an earthquake in New Jersey was August 23rd, 2011. In my memory, I thought it was initially reported to be around 3.0, however, all records of it are now show it as 5.8. While that is quite low by California standards, it was felt from Mineral, Virginia, the epicenter, all the way up into the Canadian provinces. More people felt this earthquake than any other one in U.S. history. No one had any significant injuries and building damage was minimal beyond 25 miles of the epicenter, with one exception, and that's an interesting story.

Exactly 3 months before the earthquake, on May 23rd, 2011, NBC broadcast it's last Episdoe of a sci-fi television series called "The Event" which was about a conflict between U.S. government officials and a group of extra terrestrials that had been secretly detained by the government for decades. At the beginning of the series, the U.S. President was going to release the human looking ETs and disclose their presence to the American people, however, strange forces intervene and prevent this from happening, and a conflict between the ETs and humans ensues, and in the last episode, the ETs are negotiating with the President by phone and demonstrate their power by asking him to look out the south window of the White House, and as he does so, they destroy the Washington monument.

Three months after this episode is aired, the 5.8 earthquake causes tremendous damage to the Washington Monument. While the earthquake caused a few buildings to close, all within 25 miles of the epicenter, and some damage was caused to other buildings in Washington D.C (75-80 miles away) the only one to shut down is the Washington Monument. It cost about $15 million to repair the Monument and it was closed for almost 3 years.

I am not sure who she was interviewing, but Kerry Cassidy connected the TV show with the the earthquake and I think she said E.T.s caused the earthquake to destroy a secret command center that was located under the monument, and that the TV show was intended to let us know this would happen.

I don't know about Kerry's assessment , but I will say it is an interesting synchronicity.
    Last edited by Kryztian; 10th September 2020 at 14:12.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Alecs (10th September 2020), Bill Ryan (10th September 2020), Harmony (10th September 2020), Mare (10th September 2020), onawah (10th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (10th September 2020), Sunny-side-up (10th September 2020)

+ Reply to Thread