+ Reply to Thread

Thread: UFOs, Aliens, Fighter Jets & Aerospace Engineering - David Fravor

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,273 times in 21,091 posts

Exclamation UFOs, Aliens, Fighter Jets & Aerospace Engineering - David Fravor

David Fravor: UFOs, Aliens, Fighter Jets, and Aerospace Engineering | Lex Fridman Podcast #122

David Fravor is a navy pilot of 19 years and a primary witness in one of the most credible UFO sightings in history.

Pilot who witnessed infamous declassified UFO says object committed ‘act of war’ during encounter “When you actively jam another platform, that’s technically an act of war”One of the former fighter pilots who encountered a mysterious flying object off the coast of California in 2004 says the unidentified phenomena committed an “act of war” in the unexplained encounter.

Commander David Fravor witnessed the Tic Tac-shaped object perform extraordinary aerial maneuvers that no known human technology is capable of in November 2004. The former US Navy pilot said the UFO was unlike anything else he ever encountered.
    Commander Fravor was dispatched to investigate the area after radar anomalies were detected. He was followed by other pilots who successfully recorded footage of the strange phenomena. The video was leaked in 2017 before being declassified by the Pentagon earlier this year.Fravor recounted the perplexing encounter in a podcast interview with Massachusetts Institute of Technology scientist Lex Fridman.

Quote “This is not like, ‘we saw it and it was gone’, or ‘I saw lights in the sky and it’s gone’ – we watched this thing on a crystal clear day with four trained observers,”
    Fravor recalled.

The ex-pilot said that any time he tried to get close to the object it rapidly accelerated and was gone in less than a second.
    Quote “I remember telling the guy in my back seat, ‘Dude, I dunno about you but I’m pretty weirded out.’”
    After landing, Fravor mentioned the UFO to a colleague, Chad Underwood, who successfully located the unidentified phenomena only for it to jam his radar.
    Quote “He’s telling the radar, ‘Stare down the line of sight, whatever is there I want you to grab it and build a trace file on it,’ which will tell you where it is, how fast it is and the direction that it’s going,”
    Fravor explained to Fridman.
    Quote “The radar is smart enough that when the signal comes back if it’s been messed with, it will tell you – it will give you indications that it’s being jammed …. It’s being jammed into about every mode you can see … You can tell it’s being jammed,”
    he added.
    When you actively jam another platform, that’s technically an act of war.
    When discussing where he believes the craft came from, the former fighter pilot said it could do things that no known human technology is capable of.

Quote “I don’t like to get into little green men but I don’t think we’ve developed it … I think you can hide things for a while. This is a giant leap in technology.”
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 13th September 2020 at 13:40.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

O Donna (13th September 2020), rgray222 (14th September 2020), sunwings (13th September 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Thanks

Default Re: UFOs, Aliens, Fighter Jets & Aerospace Engineering - David Fravor

0:00 - Introduction 7:13 - Top Gun 12:06 - Navy pilot career 24:14 - AI is the third brain of a jetfighter 40:37 - Sully 47:34 - Landing a jet fighter on a carrier 53:18 - What's it like to fly a jet fighter? 1:05:22 - Greatest plane ever made 1:11:04 - The Tic Tac UFO story 1:49:16 - Intelligent extraterrestrial life 1:53:30 - Why aren't UFOs investigated more seriously 1:59:52 - Tic Tac UFO details 2:07:55 - What do you think the Tic Tac was? 2:16:23 - SpaceX 2:30:01 - Response to Mick West Debunking 2:48:24 - Was the Tic Tac a secret military test? 3:00:07 - Is the government in possession of alien spacecraft? 3:25:28 - Interesting UFO sightings in history 3:39:55 - Advice for Young People 3:47:47 - Meaning of life
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

O Donna (13th September 2020), selinam (13th September 2020), sunwings (13th September 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: UFOs, Aliens, Fighter Jets & Aerospace Engineering - David Fravor

Response to Mick West Debunking | David Fravor and Lex Fridman:

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

O Donna (13th September 2020)

+ Reply to Thread