+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Are we here more than just this instance?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,948 times in 536 posts

Default Are we here more than just this instance?

Just had a thought pop into my head,

I am at work under a bit of stress like all of us, I stopped working and looked up at the ceiling and thought randomly if after this particular life my next forced version takes place on this current plane, ie I am here typing this in 2020 (probably at the end of all things ) but my next life starts in say 1999 - 2003 so there is another version of me currently somewhere here, even reading this - is this possible? Why did I just randomly think this?

Extrapolating on that, is everyone here a version of me and I them?

Well with that I am off home for a lie down

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Craig For This Post:

Agape (15th September 2020), Bill Ryan (14th September 2020), ClearWater (14th September 2020), Ernie Nemeth (15th September 2020), happyuk (15th September 2020), Jake (15th September 2020), Mercedes (14th September 2020), O Donna (15th September 2020), Peace in Oz (15th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (14th September 2020), selinam (14th September 2020), Sunny-side-up (15th September 2020), thepainterdoug (15th September 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Default Re: Are we here more than just this instance?

For a busy mind, there are just too many random thoughts to bother chasing. But vivid experiences, that's something else.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Craig (14th September 2020), O Donna (15th September 2020), Peace in Oz (15th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (14th September 2020), Sunny-side-up (15th September 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,060 times in 646 posts

What if...

...reincarnation is played out simultaneously on different time lines - and what if we are each one shard of the total shattered hologram?

I (or part of me) (or part of you) are also elsewhere as a different expression of self unfolding and experiencing a different perspective yet contributing and evolving in a part aspect of the greater self. growing and learning very slowly in this dense plane of perspective and limited linear enforced belief of time.

How many dimensions, facets or time lines - that I am not sure, but what if (using a bad example, but closest I can think of....) we are but one cubed expression of a 3d cube in a much larger multidimensional rubiks cube - or to be more accurate - metratron cube....

...kinda idea.

Apologies if I have failed to express myself well here, but I (like you) am made up of a lot of space, and we have been indoctrinated for generations to focus on the minutiae confirmed only by our own limited senses - instead of reaching outward stretching, sensing, imagining and feeling in all directions to the infinite one we all make up - limited by our own attention, intention, resistance and perception of "time"?

I'll now go back and tuck myself firmly into my box. Thank you.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

ClearWater (14th September 2020), Craig (14th September 2020), Ernie Nemeth (15th September 2020), Maknocktomb (14th September 2020), Mercedes (14th September 2020), Sunny-side-up (15th September 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by scotslad (here)
    What if...

...reincarnation is played out simultaneously on different time lines - and what if we are each one shard of the total shattered hologram?

I (or part of me) (or part of you) are also elsewhere as a different expression of self unfolding and experiencing a different perspective yet contributing and evolving in a part aspect of the greater self. growing and learning very slowly in this dense plane of perspective and limited linear enforced belief of time.

How many dimensions, facets or time lines - that I am not sure, but what if (using a bad example, but closest I can think of....) we are but one cubed expression of a 3d cube in a much larger multidimensional rubiks cube - or to be more accurate - metratron cube....

...kinda idea.

Apologies if I have failed to express myself well here, but I (like you) am made up of a lot of space, and we have been indoctrinated for generations to focus on the minutiae confirmed only by our own limited senses - instead of reaching outward stretching, sensing, imagining and feeling in all directions to the infinite one we all make up - limited by our own attention, intention, resistance and perception of "time"?

I'll now go back and tuck myself firmly into my box. Thank you.
    Now this is what i wanted to originally write...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Craig For This Post:

scotslad (14th September 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

I understood you just fine, Craig.

Some say each decision spins off a new universe, with a new version of 'you' taking the choice not chosen. That's a lot of 'you's. If the same is for everyone, then there might be a different universe for every choice made by everyone and populated by yet more versions of 'you' as required in their universes.

It's like a vertical timeline as opposed to the usual horizontal one...where things happen simultaneously, instead of linearly.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Craig (15th September 2020), scotslad (15th September 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,278 times in 3,171 posts

its a good thought. according to NDE,s time is not in existence as we think here. and words fail when we say its all at once past present and future etc.

i read these recounts/ https://www.nderf.org/Archives/exceptional.html

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Craig (15th September 2020), gord (15th September 2020), scotslad (15th September 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,399 times in 4,618 posts

Thanks to confirm 🌟🌟🌟 I had once the same insight on evening walk around the temple, was not busy or overly tired but after many focused meditation hours in those days.
    On quiet evening people performed various activities on the temples grounds. Monks engaged in passionate debate, clapping and arguing, nuns performing prostrations, people reading books , chanting sutras, elders on a stroll mumbling prayers and turning their prayer wheels. Abbots and older monks walked too, in somber silence within the Sunset hours and people’s silhouettes merged to mere shadows.

In silence I saw all the figures as part of one long journey, and that journey as a timeless cycle of motion, like a giant tidal wave of time that cedes into itself,
    in a blip of Universal time.

That’s some 18 years ago I’ve observed this moment.

Thanks for coming forwards 🙏

The time gate is opened ..

The best we can make of it.

Have a good day

🙏🌟🙏

🕊🕊🕊

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Craig (15th September 2020), Jake (15th September 2020), scotslad (15th September 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Well, Craig, before i am to understand your question correctly,, i'm going to have to reincarnate as you in my next life.

Honestly, it's one of my favorite ponderings. I used to think we traveled together in groups and reincarnated like that. Everyone would wait for everyone else to pass away, before they held hands and dove back in.... Maybe small groups, like 8 or 9, or so. lol..

In my next life, i'm going to be an astral projecting alien, born as a human. lol...

Jake.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Craig (15th September 2020), ExomatrixTV (18th September 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    its a good thought. according to NDE,s time is not in existence as we think here. and words fail when we say its all at once past present and future etc.

i read these recounts/ https://www.nderf.org/Archives/exceptional.html
    Thank you for this, I have not seen this site for years, whenever I read people's experiences it literally makes me cry with emotion, not good when i am at work waiting for processes to complete mind you, but it is so addictive and fills me with hope, I just need to find a plug for the hole that let's this hope slowly fade away.

But again thank you for the reminder, I shall enjoy reading these for the next few weeks.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Craig For This Post:

Jake (15th September 2020), pueblo (16th September 2020)

+ Reply to Thread