+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: James Fox's "The Phenomenon"

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,241 times in 4,595 posts

Default Re: James Fox's "The Phenomenon"

Thank you for clarification Aoibhghaire, I think I understand it but better now, thank you. Yes each of us is just small cog in a giant wheel
    and while the boundaries of our time-space are undefined but expanding we are not only hopeful but bound to understand more in future.

Whatever it really means, I’m also optimistic no matter how complicated the subject may be as it unravels.

From my pure perspective, I (but “we” better too) stick to the wisdom of our ancestors, religions and fairytales and seek communication with wisdom beings no matter how advanced they are or how small we feel, relying on ours and theirs most benevolent intents
    than trying to agree to bad abductions we can’t eventually prevent or stealing technologies that can eventually harm us.

With more updates later as well, thank you

🙏

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

aoibhghaire (14th October 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (16th October 2020), Harmony (16th October 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,430 times in 855 posts

An opportunity has arisen today to pose some questions to James Fox about the "The Phenomenon"film.

I will be having virtual meeting with James Fox within a private group of researchers today at 1900rs BST (Europe).

Because of the makeup of the group of professional scientists and other key wide range of disciplines, the questions and critical appraisal will most likely go beyond the superficial type questions that we are accustomed too within the present narrative.

The private group similar to an 'invisible college' are all well versed in the subject matter of UAP/UFOs/ETs.

Let me know before the deadline at 1900 hrs BST. (Sydney 0500 hrs, California 1100 hrs, New York 1400 hrs)

We hopefully will have about 2 hours duration with James Fox.

Aoibhghaire

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th October 2020), Harmony (16th October 2020), mountain_jim (20th October 2020), Tintin (16th October 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Reporting my participation of a discussion with James Fox live 16 October 2020

We had an interesting meeting up with James Fox. The meeting was mainly a discussion and comments by most participants, not so much a question and answer session. In fact, some of the participants provided additional information that was more of an education for James Fox.

The planning for the film was to take the core 15 per cent of UFO reports that defy any terrestrial explanation. When considering that UFO sightings are now frequent every 8 seconds throughout the world. James Fox stated before the making of the film“ Intentionally no mention of ETs or aliens, but providing that something is going on and that we need some science.”

The highlight of the film and most convincing to the skeptics is the Ruwa, Zimbabwe case of 1994.
    The Ruwa, Zimbabwe case at the Ariel school was not only the most moving one but one of the most convincing cases.
    There was 50 hours of filming of this case which had to be edited down to 8 minutes. Two teachers were interviewed coming clean on the film that this was a real event despite at the time no one believed the children.

Having 100 school children discussing the same experience at the time and also 25 years later in a recent meet up. Children but now adults discuss how the interaction took place. The eyes of the UFO entities was that their eyes were scanning the eyes of each child as if in a state of curiosity.

This was also reciprocation by some of the children with there curiosity. There was a stillness within the atmosphere with communications to there minds. A common message of concern for the earth’s environment.

The correlations of targeted surveillance of military nuclear silo facilities and their intervention by UFOs has a similarity of UFOs targeting schools around the world. One participant mentioned that there were over 100 schools over 140 years that had been visited with some landings by UFOs. In the many cases of landings entities had communicated to the children. See PA link POST 8 for more details.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...82#post1333082

The film makes much emphasis historically of UFOs starting in the in the 1940s. Although Jacques Vallee did mention that records show historically a different interpretation over the millennium.

There was a history before the era of the ‘Flying Saucer,’ that we having been seeing airships in the 1890s before the Zeppelins arrive twenty years later. There is an explanation of this historical sequence of technology witnessed before it arrives and made by man. The interesting complexity of the spiritual aspect and the ‘nuts and bolts’ manifested variety. See PA link POST 10 https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...31#post1360631

The very convincing Lonnie Zamora case of 1964 showed unseen footage that reinforces the evidence of this event.

Three cases that may have another interpretation was the (1) Kenneth Arnold sighting of 1947, (2) the Washington DC July 1952 flyover and (3) the Malmstrom, Montana 1967 multiple silo interventions.

(1) Arnold case: It was suggested that the sighting was of a Northrup combo Horton flying wing under Project Paperclip operating at speeds of 1200 mph.

(2) Washington DC case: The sighting was an ultra secret CIA/NSA Project Palladian experimenting with a training programme for radar operators. Testing out to determine objects at different altitudes.

(3) Maelstrom case: It was suggested it was a secret experimental Hughie 5400P helicopter (whisper sound) introducing new night vision technologies. Military told do not shoot.
    However, it was mentioned at the meeting that Captain Salas had privately stated that the UFO took a 10 ton concrete lid off that was protecting nuclear materials. He was convinced this was a demonstration by the UFOs and a kind of message of there capabilities.

Like wise Russian silos were taken over by UFOs and a timed sequence to initiate a missile launch could not be stopped, but did stop in the end within 15 seconds of launch.

The interesting correlation of the Polaroid photo showing a UFO on end, similar to Jeremy Corbell interview of Bob Lazar describing the ‘craft’ also on end flying with gravity towards itself. Further suggestions that this may be interdimensional and applying FTL capabilities.

Another participant with the criticism of Christopher Mellon’s statement saying that “nothing like this behind the scenes or anything on the drawing board”. Isn’t this an issue of secrecy?

While Senator Reid mentions that “their technology is different to our technology”. James Fox questioned him further without the filming where Reid mentioned the alarming aspect of lot more recorded sightings and that there was a lot of concern. Reid also mentioned that the intelligence community keeps the information away from the Presidents. The concerted push back by not only some key senators within the Republican Party, but some high up in the military with religious beliefs are blocking the UFO phenomenon, seeing UFOs as demonic and is freaking them out, despite them recorded by radar.

James Fox was asked about was there any connection between AATIP and ‘The Phenomenon’. He said “there was no cross over”.

Another participant suggested initiating an educational film for school children. Promoting a video of UFOs for school children. He thought it “was a great idea”.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Agape (18th October 2020), Bill Ryan (17th October 2020), boja (17th October 2020), mountain_jim (20th October 2020), Philippe (4th December 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (18th October 2020), william r sanford72 (4th December 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member whenyournex2me's Avatar
    Thanks

From my experience, anything that is classified top secret or above top secret, can take decades to be declassified and released to the public. Its been 70 years roughly since Roswell NM incident. The upper echelon on our society has little or no control over the truth, and the people, ... Though they can influece what is within their grasp, like our beliefs ... our awareness to some degree. One cannot simply expect, that the deepest darkest secrets the Gov has will just be released like that to the public. The concern for fear is a valid concern and I totally agree with the Gov descision to classify some of these events and the details around them. If the world reacted in fear, this information would be damming to any order. Being that time has passed and mostly we see people excited or immaginative, heck even wanting to have these experiences with ufo's or obe's etc ... I think it just takes time. The fact that the US Gov has admitted, it has captured craft made not from this world, says it all. But can you understand why they didnt announce this over a speakerphone to the entire world? Little steps for huge changes. The Gov had to wait for a society that can handle the differences. Imagine ET coming to a town near you in the 50's ... you see how whites acts to blacks? How do you think people will act towards a totally advanced and superior species who is right in front of them? And I dont mean to say all whites are racist, I just mean to point out, we dont even like our own kind... we bomb our own kind... we starve them. We are slaves to $ and a system of deep dark corruption. WE, have issues. I cannot imagine the terror we would inflict, have inflicted, upon species not from this world.

That said, I think we are all very lucky to even get acknowledgment from the Gov in a truthful release, quite as it may be, but its there. Popular Mechanics issue here https://www.popularmechanics.com/mil...ials-vehicles/ says it all ...

It has been coming out, and will continue to do so, because the people themselves have changed, are changing, always in a constant state of change. Over time, we will know more and only have more questions ... But to me, this movie is a great addition to the movement, and disregarding ones expectations, tbh, the Gov shouldn't have released a single admission... but they did. That says a lot when talking about compartmenalized gov programs. We are lucky imo ...

This settles it for me at least. I mean, I have had my own experience, contacts, so I was already aware, and was intuitively my entire life. This admission from the Gov, officially, changes everything. whether it be a picture and a few statements or a simply admission to secret programs proves that the topic was taken seriously since the 40's, obviously, and that there is concern for the future of mankind. That is saying a lot.
    Last edited by whenyournex2me; 24th October 2020 at 17:03.
    "A mighty order of ages is born anew. Both the prophetic Virgin and Saturnian kingdoms now return. Now a new progeny is let down from the lofty heavens... The boy soon to be born in whom the iron age shall come to an end, and the golden one shall arise again in the whole earth." Charles A.L. Totten

"Home: Arcturus
    Been to: Orion, Andromeda, Pleiades"

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to whenyournex2me For This Post:

aoibhghaire (24th October 2020), Bill Ryan (24th October 2020), william r sanford72 (4th December 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

It has just been revealed that James Fox and Jacques Vallee will be on the Joe Rogan Experience podcast later today.
    Should make for an interesting three hours! Is it the Big Reveal James has been teasing us with, I wonder?

Aoibhghaire

10. The Following User Says Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th December 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2