+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Canada given until 1 October 2020 to relax Covid madness

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 532 posts

Default Re: Canada given until 1 October 2020 to relax Covid madness

I'm in Montreal.
    The authorities just cited that this weekend, police presence will be very heavy in the bars and restaurants.
    The biggest obstacle the authorities had so far was legislative. They did not have the legal means to do what they are about to do now.
    Police now have the authority to decide if anyone has crossed the line and will be handing out big fines at a minimum.
    As you can imagine, most people follow orders and so it will be very easy to pick out the dissidents.
    I already have lost hope of travelling out of the country when things open up, thinking they will ask me to get the vaccine to fly.
    Now I'm about to give up restaurants too.
    I bought a lot of mason jars and will be canning soon, in case mayhem breaks out somewhere around Christmas season.
    I'm anticipating a total breakdown of imported foods, with only commercial frozen stuff left at 3 times the price.
    I don't want to be fighting for that crap when I can open up a mason jar full of my own Boeuf Bourginion soon enough.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Olam For This Post:

atman (19th September 2020), Bill Ryan (18th September 2020), DaveToo (25th September 2020), DeDukshyn (19th September 2020), Eric J (Viking) (19th September 2020), Ernie Nemeth (19th September 2020), Gwin Ru (19th September 2020), Harmony (20th September 2020), mountain_jim (20th September 2020), Peace in Oz (19th September 2020), selinam (19th September 2020), TomKat (25th September 2020), Valerie Villars (19th September 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,706 times in 211 posts

I live in a rural area, between Quebec City and Montreal.

Rules are being strictly enforced in public areas and are unfortunately becoming a "new normal", even beyond what one would call reasonable.

The other day, and as I frequently do, I went to shop at the grocery store in the town next to mine. Besides the obligatory mask wearing, hand disinfecting and social distancing (not to mention being pressed to follow the arrows of the floor), there is an area in the supermarket where customers must stand in line before they are invited by a cashier to proceed for checkout.

As there was no one in line when I was done with my shopping, I simply walked straight to one of the checkout counters. Oops, a big no-no! Astoundingly, the young cashier refused to serve me because I had "violated the sanitary rules"! What absolute nonsense!

In the meantime, a line of customers had started to form at the designated area and so I went to stand in line with them, like a compliant dog.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to atman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th September 2020), DaveToo (25th September 2020), Eric J (Viking) (19th September 2020), Ernie Nemeth (19th September 2020), Eva2 (13th October 2020), Gwin Ru (20th September 2020), Harmony (20th September 2020), Olam (19th September 2020), TomKat (25th September 2020), Valerie Villars (19th September 2020), wondering (15th October 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

This was sent to me via email, by a former member here (in good standing). I am only posting as a matter of documentation.

His words to me:
    Quote The weather was a little cooler here today, but I still worked up a sweat in an amazing march against the phoney pandemic/covid agenda--AND WHAT A MARCH it was! Over 1,000 people. Vancouverites finally did us proud. I will never forget this day. All those marches we have been doing up to now were like rehearsal for this one. When we reached the top of the incline on Burrard and I turned to look back at that loooonnngggggg line of those 1,000 marchers--WOW!!! No mainstream news covered it! That tells you something doesn't it? They want to make it like it never happened. Fortunately many citizen journalists and alternative media were there. Soon we should be getting some footage on the web. It was historic for around here--HUGE! No bad incidents, peaceful, the sheeple were REALLY opening their eyes wide--amazing experience. Great speakers after the march, the energy amongst all of us was supportive, electric, and F'ing AWESOME! Everytime we went through an intersection we would all chant in constant rhythm: WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WAKE UP--it's almost hypnotic and really gets the sheeple's attention.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

atman (20th September 2020), Bill Ryan (20th September 2020), DaveToo (25th September 2020), Eric J (Viking) (20th September 2020), fifi (20th September 2020), greybeard (20th September 2020), Gwin Ru (20th September 2020), Harmony (20th September 2020), mountain_jim (20th September 2020), Olam (20th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (20th September 2020), selinam (21st September 2020), TomKat (25th September 2020), wondering (20th September 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,407 times in 5,730 posts

Sacha Stone on Canadian Lawsuit against Pandemic/Vaccine Agenda

Sacha Stone interviews Ted Kuntz, the director of Vaccine Choice Canada, and Rocco Galati, the constitutional lawyer suing the government of Canada and CBC for implementing and inciting a totalitarian agenda based on a false Pandemic.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

atman (20th September 2020), Bill Ryan (20th September 2020), Eric J (Viking) (20th September 2020), Eva2 (20th September 2020), Gwin Ru (20th September 2020), Harmony (20th September 2020), lilac (15th October 2020), mountain_jim (20th September 2020), onawah (20th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (20th September 2020), selinam (21st September 2020), TomKat (25th September 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,206 times in 3,110 posts

Thank you Valerie and thanks to the person who sent it to you... I enjoyed that one.

Viking

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    This was sent to me via email, by a former member here (in good standing). I am only posting as a matter of documentation.

His words to me:
    Quote The weather was a little cooler here today, but I still worked up a sweat in an amazing march against the phoney pandemic/covid agenda--AND WHAT A MARCH it was! Over 1,000 people. Vancouverites finally did us proud. I will never forget this day. All those marches we have been doing up to now were like rehearsal for this one. When we reached the top of the incline on Burrard and I turned to look back at that loooonnngggggg line of those 1,000 marchers--WOW!!! No mainstream news covered it! That tells you something doesn't it? They want to make it like it never happened. Fortunately many citizen journalists and alternative media were there. Soon we should be getting some footage on the web. It was historic for around here--HUGE! No bad incidents, peaceful, the sheeple were REALLY opening their eyes wide--amazing experience. Great speakers after the march, the energy amongst all of us was supportive, electric, and F'ing AWESOME! Everytime we went through an intersection we would all chant in constant rhythm: WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WAKE UP--it's almost hypnotic and really gets the sheeple's attention.
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th September 2020), Gwin Ru (22nd September 2020), Harmony (20th September 2020)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,006 times in 2,112 posts

Every store here in northern Michigan has signs on the front window about wearing a mask. But you can walk into any store without one except maybe Wal-Mart. I don't wear a mask at all anywhere and i get no issues from anyone. And whenever we are in private groups like competitive shoots or recently my annual motorcycle get together for the 18th year nobody wore a mask there either.and guess what were all just fine.

I have personal friends,very close one a COVID nurse and another a surgeon of 35 years. Neither wear a mask when off work. And even my buddy who is a surgeon has had othe r health issues isn't worried. We golfed all weekend and never saw anyone wearing a mask. He told me per the cdc that this virus dies in 1 minute of natural sun exposure and that most impacted had many otherr health issues. When he flew here recently he said you don't have to wear a mask on the plane if you eating or drinking. He kept his bottle of water open the entire flight.

So now here in the state of Michigan we get the death count and infected count daily on the tv news, and to keep the fear going they announce where someone was infected at some restaurant or winery from a week ago during certain times.as if businesses aren't having enough of a hard time they have to announce something that happened days ago putting fear into people once again.

In speaking to the small cabins, cottages and motel owners here in northern Michigan they have had record bookings this year from people coming north for vacations. So now the narrative by the news media is how many are infected daily, not DEATHS but infections. Every time I hear a high number of infections when the death rate is almost zero I say great, were building the herd immunity and the people with other illnesses are taking extra precautions by staying home, washing their hands more and yes wearing a mask, they should be more careful. But for all of us healthy people who work everyday and are active, zinc, vitamin d3,vitamin c and oil of oregano should you feel anything not right,load up and yes stay out of the public until you feel better.

My one buddy said it best the other day , we all need to get this so it will go away. I am aware people have died from this but i,m also aware the numbers and determinations are so skewed it's not right. I am responsible enough to make my own educated choices, unfortunately there are those that won't do anything proactive unless someone with a higher authority tells them to. There's the quagmire of government vs the educated and uneducated people .

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

atman (20th September 2020), Bill Ryan (20th September 2020), DaveToo (25th September 2020), DeDukshyn (20th September 2020), Eric J (Viking) (20th September 2020), Gwin Ru (22nd September 2020), Peace in Oz (20th September 2020), selinam (21st September 2020), TomKat (25th September 2020)

13. Link to Post #27
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

I swore I'd not post in the covid threads anymore but one more time...

If you catch this flu your chances of survival are 99.6%! No more should need to be said.

But, of course,...we got Billy Boy needing to make his next $100,000,000,000!!!
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

atman (20th September 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (20th September 2020), Bill Ryan (20th September 2020), DaveToo (25th September 2020), DeDukshyn (20th September 2020), Eric J (Viking) (20th September 2020), greybeard (20th September 2020), Gwin Ru (22nd September 2020), Peace in Oz (20th September 2020), pyrangello (25th September 2020), selinam (21st September 2020)

15. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)

If you catch this flu your chances of survival are 99.6%! No more should need to be said.

99.75% is what the CDC estimates - that includes the extremely elderly and immune compromised - of which likely over 95% of the deaths are occurring - so imagine the percentage risk of dying if you are not in one of those two groups ... pretty much zero.

I have noticed I have been getting daily ads in my Facebook for a pharmacy that is giving free COVID tests - the death rate is extremely close to zero, so I guess the focus now is on getting the case numbers up. Their comment section (the pharmacy's) on these ads is rather hilarious - the majority of the comments are (including mine) are pointing out all the BS - many of them intelligent and educated responses, which is good to see.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

atman (20th September 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (20th September 2020), Bill Ryan (20th September 2020), Eric J (Viking) (20th September 2020), Ernie Nemeth (20th September 2020), greybeard (20th September 2020), Gwin Ru (22nd September 2020), Peace in Oz (20th September 2020), pyrangello (25th September 2020)

17. Link to Post #29
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,976 times in 1,707 posts

Quote Posted by selinam (here)

I was gonna say - but you mentioned it. Ontario has mandatory masks for inside buildings. I haven’t tried to go inside anywhere without one yet. Maybe I should... and see what the reaction is.
    I do it all the time. Have been doing it since the 'pandemic' started in March.
    The reaction is non-existent, except for the door-greeters who ask me why I am not wearing a mask.

People either:
    1. Just don't have balls
    2. Are genuinely fearful of catching the 'virus'.
    3. Are sheeple and will go along with pretty much anything their government tells them to do.

But I have to admit, I am quite disappointed to see the compliance that I do everywhere I go. That's an understatement.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (23rd September 2020), Eric J (Viking) (23rd September 2020), greybeard (23rd September 2020), Peace in Oz (23rd September 2020), pyrangello (25th September 2020)

19. Link to Post #30
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,283 times in 2,101 posts

I have been told to leave the store (by a store clerk) before I kill someone, because I did not have a mask on.

I laughed and asked him why was he worried - he had one on.

My wife has been screamed at by a women who yelled " Don't you see my baby? You are going to infect her. How dare you dont wear a mask."

Her baby had to be less than a year old and she had a mask wrapped around it's face. The poor child will grow up with brain damage, if it doesn't suffocate.

As our work is finally returning, I heard today from a colleague who said that everyone is now nuts. They are all wound up so tightly that he has to walk on egg shells or people are freaking out about the slightest thing.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

atman (1st October 2020), DaveToo (25th September 2020), Eric J (Viking) (25th September 2020), pyrangello (25th September 2020)

21. Link to Post #31
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Sorry, I dont know how to paste a Facebook link ,and I do not go on Facebook if it can be helped.

"The Westphalian Times" posted a video showing Nova Scotia police knocking on a man's door asking him about a post he made on Facebook.

Feels to me like they are testing to see how people will react.

Watching what they are doing in Australia I would not be surprised to see them try this in more places.

Like c0rvo mentioned, best to be doing your exercises.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (25th September 2020), pyrangello (25th September 2020)

23. Link to Post #32
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

99.75% is what the CDC estimates - that includes the extremely elderly and immune compromised - of which likely over 95% of the deaths are occurring - so imagine the percentage risk of dying if you are not in one of those two groups ... pretty much zero.

I have noticed I have been getting daily ads in my Facebook for a pharmacy that is giving free COVID tests - the death rate is extremely close to zero, so I guess the focus now is on getting the case numbers up. Their comment section (the pharmacy's) on these ads is rather hilarious - the majority of the comments are (including mine) are pointing out all the BS - many of them intelligent and educated responses, which is good to see.
    So if we take what the CDC says as gospel (which everyone should) why I ask you, why in the world would there be a need for a vaccine?

If people were dropping dead like flies as we were all told they would be when this started, then
    they might be able to make a case for a vaccine.

But with death numbers so low now, what's the big push for?
    CDC?
    WHO?
    MSM?
    Please explain this to me, because I have a feeble brain.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

DeDukshyn (25th September 2020), Eric J (Viking) (25th September 2020)

25. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)

So if we take what the CDC says as gospel (which everyone should) why I ask you, why in the world would there be a need for a vaccine?

If people were dropping dead like flies as we were all told they would be when this started, then
    they might be able to make a case for a vaccine.

But with death numbers so low now, what's the big push for?
    CDC?
    WHO?
    MSM?
    Please explain this to me, because I have a feeble brain.
    Yeah something tells me this isn't panning out like Billy Gates, his foundation, the WHO, etc. had hoped for. Initial claims by the Gates foundation warned the US government that 2-5 million Americans would die by summer.

Funny how the racket by the media and government still seems to be what they were planning had it been millions dead ... but reality is far different than the way media is reacting - as though they didn't get the memo on reality vs the initial plan ... er I mean "expectations" ... kinda funny actually.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

DaveToo (25th September 2020), Eric J (Viking) (25th September 2020), gini (25th September 2020), greybeard (25th September 2020)

27. Link to Post #34
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    I have been told to leave the store (by a store clerk) before I kill someone, because I did not have a mask on.

My wife has been screamed at by a women who yelled " Don't you see my baby? You are going to infect her. How dare you dont wear a mask."

Her baby had to be less than a year old and she had a mask wrapped around it's face. The poor child will grow up with brain damage, if it doesn't suffocate.

As our work is finally returning, I heard today from a colleague who said that everyone is now nuts. They are all wound up so tightly that he has to walk on egg shells or people are freaking out about the slightest thing.
    I went to the beer store today without my mask. Nobody cared. I've been waiting for someone to try to tell me off, but so far it hasn't happened. Aside from politics , Calgarians are pretty laid back I guess.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 25th September 2020 at 02:45.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

greybeard (25th September 2020), Patient (25th September 2020)

29. Link to Post #35
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Patient (here)

I went to the beer store today without my mask. Nobody cared. I've been waiting for someone to try to tell me off, but so far it hasn't happened. Aside from politics , Calgarians are pretty laid back I guess.

I was approached by my first 'Karen' a few weeks ago in a hardware store.
    I was talking with a store associate and this 'Karen' fellow walked up to me just a few feet away and
    started lecturing me on face masks.

I asked him if he worked in the store and he said no. When he was finished with his lecture and was about to
    walk away I thought I'd let him know I have a medical condition.
    He just chuckled and walked away.

You'd think that if someone was genuinely trying to avoid catching the deadly virus they
    would do everything in their power to avoid potentially 'contagious' people like me,
    instead of standing just a few feet away and delivering a lecture.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

atman (13th October 2020), DeDukshyn (3rd October 2020), Eric J (Viking) (25th September 2020), greybeard (25th September 2020), Patient (25th September 2020)

31. Link to Post #36
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

We have to consider how much the pandemic news, all the media hype, has affected people.

Many people are not themselves, and they do not act the same in public.

Next time you are out and about have a look at people. Most will not make eye contact. Their heads are down, or they are looking left and right in a panic sense.

When you are seen walking without a mask and smiling at people and ready to say hello, you are now the odd one.

You will sometimes find people happy to see a happy face and that is very refreshing.

Sometimes the cashiers at the grocery store are happy to see a smiling face. They are forced to wear a mask at work, so if I can get a smile and a light and casual quick conversation, I can feel the energy in the immediate area lift a bit.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

atman (13th October 2020), Bill Ryan (13th October 2020), DaveToo (25th September 2020), DeDukshyn (3rd October 2020), Eric J (Viking) (25th September 2020), greybeard (25th September 2020), Peace in Oz (25th September 2020)

33. Link to Post #37
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Not as big as it should be, but its a start!

Toronto COVID protest:

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

atman (13th October 2020), Bill Ryan (13th October 2020), DaveToo (3rd October 2020), Eric J (Viking) (3rd October 2020), Ernie Nemeth (3rd October 2020), onawah (4th October 2020), wondering (3rd October 2020)

35. Link to Post #38
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,303 times in 1,173 posts

Fyi

1st link article 2nd link PDF.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/po...solation-camps

https://buyandsell.gc.ca/cds/public/...63.EBSU000.PDF

Seems Canada and that PM Elitist are sending Canadians camping at some stage, dunno seems strange like most stuff right now.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

atman (13th October 2020), Bill Ryan (13th October 2020), Eric J (Viking) (13th October 2020)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,809 times in 2,560 posts

Quote Posted by atman (here)
    I live in a rural area, between Quebec City and Montreal.

Rules are being strictly enforced in public areas and are unfortunately becoming a "new normal", even beyond what one would call reasonable.

The other day, and as I frequently do, I went to shop at the grocery store in the town next to mine. Besides the obligatory mask wearing, hand disinfecting and social distancing (not to mention being pressed to follow the arrows of the floor), there is an area in the supermarket where customers must stand in line before they are invited by a cashier to proceed for checkout.

As there was no one in line when I was done with my shopping, I simply walked straight to one of the checkout counters. Oops, a big no-no! Astoundingly, the young cashier refused to serve me because I had "violated the sanitary rules"! What absolute nonsense!

In the meantime, a line of customers had started to form at the designated area and so I went to stand in line with them, like a compliant dog.
    Same thing happening the other end of Canada. I haven't been wearing a mask but grocery stores now have signs 'requesting' we wear one and sanitizers are on tables in front of entrance area. Another popular grocery store is banning people from entering without a mask and are now wearing masks and visors over their head and plastic coverings separating the cashier from the customer. I can't see the plague getting through all that bubble wrap. Its all becoming so bizarre and that's just one example of what's going on here.

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

atman (13th October 2020), Bill Ryan (13th October 2020), DaveToo (15th October 2020), Ernie Nemeth (13th October 2020), Gwin Ru (15th October 2020), wondering (15th October 2020)

39. Link to Post #40
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,381 times in 143 posts

Interesting article in The Canadian Report

"Is this leaked info really Trudeau’s crazy COVID plan for 2021? You decide …
    Dear REMOVED,
    I want to provide you some very important information. I’m a committee member within the Liberal Party of Canada. I sit within several committee groups but the information I am providing is originating from the Strategic Planning committee (which is steered by the PMO).
    I need to start off by saying that I’m not happy doing this but I have to. As a Canadian and more importantly as a parent who wants a better future not only for my children but for other children as well. The other reason I am doing this is because roughly 30% of the committee members are not pleased with the direction this will take Canada, but our opinions have been ignored and they plan on moving forward toward their goals. They have also made it very clear that nothing will stop the planned outcomes.
    The road map and aim was set out by the PMO and is as follows:
    – Phase in secondary lock down restrictions on a rolling basis, starting with major metropolitan areas first and expanding outward. Expected by November 2020.
    – Rush the acquisition of (or construction of) isolation facilities across every province and territory. Expected by December 2020.
    – Daily new cases of COVID-19 will surge beyond capacity of testing, including increases in COVID related deaths following the same growth curves. Expected by end of November 2020.
    – Complete and total secondary lock down (much stricter than the first and second rolling phase restrictions). Expected by end of December 2020 – early January 2021
    – Reform and expansion of the unemployment program to be transitioned into the universal basic income program. Expected by Q1 2021.
    – Projected COVID-19 mutation and/or co-infection with secondary virus (referred to as COVID-21) leading to a third wave with much higher mortality rate and higher rate of infection. Expected by February 2021.
    – Daily new cases of COVID-21 hospitalizations and COVID-19 and COVID-21 related deaths will exceed medical care facilities capacity. Expected Q1 – Q2 2021.
    – Enhanced lock down restrictions (referred to as Third Lock Down) will be implemented. Full travel restrictions will be imposed (including inter-province and inter-city). Expected Q2 2021.
    – Transitioning of individuals into the universal basic income program. Expected mid Q2 2021.
    – Projected supply chain break downs, inventory shortages, large economic instability. Expected late Q2 2021.
    – Deployment of military personnel into major metropolitan areas as well as all major roadways to establish travel checkpoints. Restrict travel and movement. Provide logistical support to the area. Expected by Q3 2021."

Full article in the link below:
    https://archive.is/YweFO#selection-285.0-321.219

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Peace in Oz For This Post:

atman (16th October 2020), Bill Ryan (15th October 2020), Eva2 (15th October 2020), Gwin Ru (15th October 2020), wondering (15th October 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast