Thread: Alien abduction and screen memory

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Haujean Contactee's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,166 times in 187 posts

Default Alien abduction and screen memory

Since most of you don't know me, here's my introduction. My name is Nathan Ciszek, I'm 46 years old and I've had extraterrestrial contact mostly of the psychic nature going back to my childhood. This includes past life memories in an ET society and a very vivid memory of a soul transference procedure where I was removed from my ET body and placed into a small fetus at the end of the first trimester. I've experienced one way telepathic contact with ETs beginning in my mid teens and ending in 2004. In 2005 the experiences picked up and I began having almost daily telepathic contact as well as invasive procedures and experiences involving my soul or energy body, my personality make up, and my overall consciousness. I am what you would call a participant in a trauma based experimental extraterrestrial program which involved being a group experiencer or contactee. When I was 6 years old I had what I've been told in telepathic contact experiences was an abduction with a screen memory put in its place to block my memory of the event. And this is how it went.

I was raised by my Grandparents in Glen Burnie Maryland. I still live in the same house that I grew up in with my wife and son. When I was 6 years old I was given a red bicycle with training wheels. I was a very independent child and very mature for my age. So when my grandparents told me to stay on the block and not cross the street, of course I didn't listen to them. One day in the fall I had decided to venture beyond my street and ride my bike in the neighborhood park. The park could be reached by following the street in front of my house to a dead end which is where the park started. There was big asphalt foot path that looped through the park and half of it was wooded. I had been riding in the park for a little while and it was getting close to dinner time. The sun was beginning to get lower in the sky and I knew that I had to head home before they figured out how far I had went so I didn't get in trouble. I always liked the woods so I took the long way home and road through the wooded foot path instead of going back through the main portion of the park where the baseball fields were. When I got about a 3rd of the way down the wooded path I noticed what I thought was a group of kids standing in a clearing just off to the left side of the path. This area was used to build forts and rope swings over the years. It was a spot where my two uncles would hang out and drink beer with the other neighborhood teenagers. When you are young and by yourself from my experience it was best to not even make eye contact with the older children in the neighborhood to avoid problems such as getting picked on. So as I approached the group my plan was to keep a steady speed and keep my eyes focused on the path ahead as if I didn't see them. But as I got closer there was something odd about this group of people. There was about 6-8 of them. They were all of a very thin and tall build and they were all the same height. And they were all dressed exactly alike. All of them had the same long dark blue pants and what looked like matching blue hoodies on with the hoods pulled over their heads. I tried to keep looking forward and relying on my peripheral vision to avoid making eye contact but as I got right next to them I couldn't help but to look because it was a strange sight. And when I did I noticed that they were standing around a fallen tree. I not only saw that they were dressed alike but that they all seemed to be wearing masks. At first it looked like full face ski masks which I could only see from the side view because they weren't facing me directly And then one of them turned to look at me. That's when I noticed that the mask had large almond shaped eyes with a white border around the eye hole itself. And there wasn't any eyes to be seen in the eye hole of the mask. I had already been nervous as I approached them but at this point I was in a panic. And as I passed them I felt an energy similar to a jolt of fear but it was different. Not only was it more intense but it hit me like a beam of energy right at the base of my neck on my backside between my shoulder blades and then it traveled down my spine to where my base chakra is, or you could say the base of my tail bone. From that point all that I remember was being gripped in extreme fear as I peddled as fast as I could to get out of the woods and out to my street. There were no marks on my body and no signs that anything had happened. And if there was missing time I didn't have a watch so I wouldn't of known. This memory has always bothered me. Over the years after this experience when ever I hung out with the older kids and into my adulthood with neighborhood friends from my youth I would ask if any of them had ever started a "blue ninja" like group or club where everyone wore identical masks and dressed in blue pants and hoodies. And no one from the neighborhood ever admitted to doing anything like that. Later in life when the direct telepathic contact started I was told that I had been abducted, implanted with a non physical soul based ethereal implant and that the experience was kept very short. And that a screen memory was put in me to cover up the trauma from the experience as well as the memory of what actually happened to me that day. And 40 years later I have been through hell and back at the hands of extraterrestrials. And these aren't the typical greys, they are tall golden brown skinned human looking ETs. Besides for the past life memories, from age 6 forward I began having frequent psychic experiences. This began with sensing presences around me sometimes almost daily that I couldn't see but I could sense. Their energy was directional and I could sense them enter the room and move around me before leaving. When you are a child influenced by horror movies on TV these types of experiences while benign can be very frightening. Over time as I grew up I began to appreciate having them around me.

I've been wanting to get to the bottom of this memory. I haven't been allowed to remember it. And being told what it was isn't enough for me. I've had many implants since then with each one having various effects. And they can implant you without physically taking you because the implant attaches to your energy body. So the question that I have is why was I taken? Was it done to reinforce in me of who I am and that I belong to them? Or was there some other purpose, or possibly another procedure done to me other than what I'm being told? If I can eventually find someone capable of helping me sort this out it would be one less significant thing to figure out and solve. And if not perhaps they will let me remember in time. Knowing for certain what happened would be better than living with the unknown.

Nate
    Last edited by Haujean Contactee; 20th September 2020 at 08:44.
    MILAB victim and ET disclosure activist

2. The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

Agape (20th September 2020), aoibhghaire (20th September 2020), bettye198 (25th September 2020), Bill Ryan (20th September 2020), cascadian (23rd September 2020), EFO (20th September 2020), Elainie (21st September 2020), Forest Denizen (20th September 2020), Franny (21st September 2020), Gwin Ru (21st September 2020), Harmony (20th September 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (20th September 2020), Lefty Dave (20th September 2020), Maknocktomb (21st September 2020), mountain_jim (26th September 2020), O Donna (21st September 2020), Open Minded Dude (20th September 2020), Peter UK (20th September 2020), Rawhide68 (20th September 2020), Ron Mauer Sr (20th September 2020), Rosco1 (30th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (20th September 2020), selinam (20th September 2020), shamballaOn (22nd September 2020), silvanelf (20th September 2020), Siphonemis (20th September 2020), Sue (Ayt) (21st September 2020), Suzi E (20th September 2020), TomKat (20th September 2020), toppy (20th September 2020), Valerie Villars (25th September 2020), Victoria (23rd September 2020), Wansen (24th September 2020), william r sanford72 (23rd September 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Alien abduction and screen memory

Could've simply been being in the wrong/right place at the right/wrong time (depending how you feel about it). If they had a purpose for doing so, ask them, and be persistent.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alanantic For This Post:

Franny (21st September 2020), Gwin Ru (21st September 2020), Haujean Contactee (24th September 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Alanantic (here)
    Could've simply been being in the wrong/right place at the right/wrong time (depending how you feel about it). If they had a purpose for doing so, ask them, and be persistent.
    If you read my last post about an ET soul transference memory my situation will be a little clearer. They had a planned agenda with me from the very beginning.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

Agape (21st September 2020), EFO (21st September 2020), Franny (21st September 2020), Gwin Ru (21st September 2020), Tyy1907 (23rd September 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

I'd just like to say first off that you dont belongbto them. That is a huge tip off that they feel a sense of ownership over you which is a huge violation of your free will. As such if you want to break free of their apparent control over you, you can! Finding out what occurred that day first off would be a good start I'd say. I know who can help you make sense of this - PM me
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Elainie (21st September 2020), Gwin Ru (21st September 2020), Haujean Contactee (24th September 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)
    I'd just like to say first off that you dont belongbto them. That is a huge tip off that they feel a sense of ownership over you which is a huge violation of your free will. As such if you want to break free of their apparent control over you, you can! Finding out what occurred that day first off would be a good start I'd say. I know who can help you make sense of this - PM me
    I understand and I appreciate your concern. This isn't a situation where they have a sense of ownership over me. I came from a world where people have a collective responsibility to one another and a loving connection with each other and with Source. So there's a very strong sense of belonging to a collective of souls which I recognize as my home. I have a very deep connection with them. I also have a very loving relationship with one of my contacts that I recognize as being my spouse. And I have met other people as a group contactee who share a special past ET life connection with me. If it wasn't for all of this there would be a reason to be concerned. I'll take you up on that offer and PM you tomorrow evening.

Best regards,
    Nathan
    Last edited by Haujean Contactee; 24th September 2020 at 04:50.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

Agape (23rd September 2020), EFO (23rd September 2020), Tyy1907 (23rd September 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Haujean Contactee (here)
    Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)
    I understand and I appreciate your concern. This isn't a situation where they have a sense of ownership over me. I came from a world where people have a collective responsibility to one another and a loving connection with each other and with Source. So there's a very strong sense of belonging to a collective of souls which is recognize as my home. I have a very deep connection with them. I also have a very loving relationship with one of my contacts that I recognize as being my spouse. And I have met other people as a group contactee who share a special past ET life connection with me. If it wasn't for all of this there would be a reason to be concerned. I'll take you up on that offer and PM you tomorrow evening.

Best regards,
    Nathan
    I was referring to the grey abduction/screen memory side of the coin btw. The Haujeans seem to be the opposite - loving and familiar.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Haujean Contactee (24th September 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,244 times in 4,597 posts

Namaste HC 🙏🌟🙏 Thank you for sharing your precious memories ...

As an ET in humano form with memories of another Universe I confess that life on this Planet is far from easy.
    But do you believe in greater opening, in this life time ? It seems only logical to me that this subtle, almost whisper like communication between ETs and humans prepares a merger kind of event when things come to obvious.

The timeline of which still rests in the unknown.

What’s your opinion, if any

Peace & Love to your Being

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

EFO (23rd September 2020), Haujean Contactee (24th September 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    Namaste HC 🙏🌟🙏 Thank you for sharing your precious memories ...

As an ET in humano form with memories of another Universe I confess that life on this Planet is far from easy.
    But do you believe in greater opening, in this life time ? It seems only logical to me that this subtle, almost whisper like communication between ETs and humans prepares a merger kind of event when things come to obvious.

The timeline of which still rests in the unknown.

What’s your opinion, if any

Peace & Love to your Being

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
    Well hello Agape, it's a pleasure to meet you. When ever I meet others like myself they always feel like my extended family, and you are no exception. I hope that you will join in and help with the Voices of Orion Project when I begin putting the community of Light Workers together in the beginning of 2021. This will likely resonate with you. Ever since I was a young child when things were quiet I would stand in my front yard and gaze at the stars in the night sky and as I did, I would be filled with a longing for my home. It was a strong emotion that would come from deep within my soul. It was a mixture of homesickness and the sadness of separation for those who love me unconditionally. As I would focus my mind and my heart on the heavens above I would always wonder if someone that I knew was glancing back at me at that very moment. It would always make me cry because I've always known that I didn't belong here and that one day I would return home but not until the time was right. I've come along way since then and even though I've learned so much about myself and my purpose the night sky still brings tears to my eyes when ever I choose to gaze upward at night and let myself go.

I know those subtle whispers that you speak of. I've had them all of my life along with the load and clear ones that come through like a voice on a loudspeaker. In late 2019 after I was made aware of what they had planned for me to do I was given a series of downloads that I would be required to utilize for the following year. I was required to listen to them and heed the lessons that they contained. And when I ignored them they (the ETs) put me through a period of confusion until I found my way again. It was a lesson well learned and one that I can use to help others. The download that you need to hear about dealt with the beginning of the human awakening.

For those of you who are reading this and are not familiar with what a psychic download is imagine receiving an entire grouping of information that could be simple or vast in scope that comes all at once in about a second or less. Not only will you receive a potentially vast amount of information but you can also receive multiple visual images both still and moving that coincide with the information. There may be spoken words expressing something that you need to focus on, and or a vast body of knowledge where no spoken words are needed. A download when necessary can also instill subtle to very strong emotions regarding the information. It is a testament to the beauty and the incredible nature of our collective consciousness through Source that reminds us that we are all one unified mind expressing itself as many. And this expression of many which is actually one is the creation that manifests itself as all things great and small.

The download in question showed a time table of events beginning decades ago when the first contactees came forward with stories of benevolent space brothers and sisters. It then progressed into a confusing period where a "duality principle" between light and dark was put into the psyche of humanity. I'm not talking about the duality principle in mathematics, I'm coining a new definition for an older term. You can also call it dualism if you like and during this period of disclosure the extraterrestrials provided contactees with information similar to the religions that they gave humanity in the past. They described a struggle between the light and the darkness in the form of negative ETs who had enslaved humanity and positive ETs who were engaging them in a struggle to liberate mankind. This was shown to me as a new way of seeing the duality found in religion. A way that would be familiar to the population who were previously conditioned by the theistic duality found in all religions which would then be used to take them past their religious belief in dualism and into a new version where the ETs would replace the Gods of old yet still be under a concept of duality between good and evil. That is the stage that we are currently in. The purpose of the duality principle is to steer humanity on a guided course. It is pure planetary social engineering at the highest level. And as this phase in the process comes to a close a gradual reduction in the planetary simulation begins to take hold resulting in a gradual increase in human intuition. I was then shown how they seed truth and falsehoods to contactees whether it be through direct telepathic communication, face to face visitation, and through the process of channeling. This is done to challenge the gradually increasing level of human intuition by forcing those who are intuitively sensitive to these subjects to begin to question their reality and the information presented to them, and their role and their destiny as conscious beings to facilitate an awakening from within. Those who will awaken first are the starseeds and the native souls who have been chosen for this purpose. And these people will begin to serve a guides for the rest of the population as the planetary simulation begins to fade and a intuitive reconnection with Source is established. And then I was shown that the goal of this process is to stabilize the planet. The stabilization involves the correction of all of the current problems that we face. From government corruption and endless wars, to pollution and human cruelty, eventually all of this will be a thing of the past. I was only shown this important phase in the human awakening because this is the part of the process where I play a small role. In the months prior to this I was able to get some of my questions answered in telepathic discussions. What I was told is that it they are working under a 700 year timetable containing a series of phases of planet wide social engineering beginning with what I just described and ending with the full removal of the augmented reality that we are currently in. So the answer to your question is no but we will live long enough to see the beginning of a series of positive changes around the world including the beginning phase which involves the activation of social implants aka light workers who will help humanity in the transition into a completely different reality. A reality that is shared by our cosmic neighbors outside of the planetary simulation.

Thank you for your kind words Agape, and may you experience peace and love in your being as well.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

Agape (24th September 2020), EFO (24th September 2020), mountain_jim (26th September 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Dear HC 🙏🌟🙏 thanks again for coming forwards.

I think you have helped to answer my question, thank you for that. I’m also feeling deeply touched by the very fact that others like me, like us exist scattered around the globe
    and longing for our home in the Stars.

I’ve shared much on this board alone ( see the Witness section at the bottom of this forum and ET Origins of Mankind for references).

Hopefully I will get peace chance to write a little later but for now,
    I understand this is happening and may happen for more people under the circumstances of global retreat ,
    those who follow the call ..do their meditation, inner work, spiritual work etc., may be truly endowed with information and consciousness “downloads” thus making a leap to further future.

As this is already happening beyond these convoluted times,
    this is of tremendous importance.

I would be very happy to help with your Project whenever it suits.

Watching the Skies ( and the news)

🦢🦢🦢

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Agape For This Post:

EFO (24th September 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member Lookingforrealtruth's Avatar
    Thanks

There's way more to this, I am pretty sure in a very deceptive and decisive way from what I've gathered and from what I've been through, as in there seems to be just MAJOR effort in absolute control by these abductor; psychological manipulation - using decisive technology to deceive people that probably do not understand whats going on -- keep people quiet and farm them.

All this talk of spirituality for example? I've seen many times I think of these abductors showing up and then being very decisive -- using their technology in the guise of 'spirituality'.

Using implants for example to hijack parts of the brain, for example the eye vision, the optic nerve and can literally make you see ANYTHING that isn't actually there, and perhaps like how certain apps on a phone can show a 3d model based on perspective of the camera as 'augmented reality', walk around a fake 3d model and can see other sides of the 3d model? Stuff like that but directly in the eye vision. I myself I think had MANY times of this kind of thing happen to me, like one time I were closing my eyes and all of a sudden some imagery of someones reptilian body showed up in my vision for a split second, and then kinda quickly faded kinda resembling a quick flash of light and how the light are burned into the eyes kinda thing, but the imagery didn't stay - just quickly faded.

Stuff like this, eye implant technology, making a blind person see out of a camera hooked up directly to their brain:
    https://www.technologyreview.com/202...nto-the-brain/

So, there's the eye under control of implants -- and I would also assume the rest of the senses and such, eyes, ears - hijack the ears and play a sound directly into the brain make it sound like someone are talking into your ears right next to you, but are really just from the implants. Play music, what ever, directly in the brain. The ears too I am pretty sure heard that very person as a reptilian speaking to me directly one time, kinda low pitched voice I guess -- many times I think when I were sleeping, whoever's behind these implants take that to their advantage and since me being in a vulnerable state - easily make me experience like a video playing in my head, complete with sounds.

I've had very psychologically manipulative and hateful things done to me I think - been basically told 'if I don't like suffering, then just kill myself', been mocked - me wanting to 'see stuff these abductors do to me, be awake', and then later on I think some abductor when I was in a sleepy daze put their hand on my eyes to mock me I guess, make it so I can't see - just tormented a ton.

So, I think even when these abductors actually show up in person, do so when I'd usually be going to sleep to make it easier to control me. Take it being sleepy and thus easier to knock me out even more so with these implants, though unless feeling a sharp pain for example - like one time an implant getting injected into my frontal cortex through my nose I think, kinda sleepy, then a sharp pain I think then perhaps slip off to sleep if no other major pain and stuff happen again, until put me back after are done with me. I think one time felt like I think a tube going through my throat into my stomach and pumping out fluids I think.

And so, what I think I've come to notice I think are these abductors keep tabs on me CONSTANTLY, a person behind these implants hear what I hear, knowing where I am kind of thing -- that way can easily plan out these abductions, know when I sleep, thus easily torture me or also perhaps take that as an opportunity to fly right in to do stuff to me. I would assume there may be multiple people keeping tabs on me, maybe even rotating who's listening in. Or just perhaps listening in to their own implants that keep a constant feed of sound of what I hear or so - that way keep constant tabs on me. Like hearing this constant ringing in the ears, even slightly I think something to do with these implants all embedded throughout the entire brain.

Also just to say - I've literally felt like glands in either side of my ears just immediately start releasing some liquid in my head and feeling like I get drowsier after that, can't think as normally, very 'slowed down'. This happened a ton and just like as 'punishment' to me in their eyes, like if don't do what they like, or to psychologically manipulate me, then activate these implants to release chemicals in my brain I think - like one time I was revising a drawing I've made of some video one time I think they intentionally forced in my head when sleeping of like a scenario of a giant white robot thing flying in and so I drew that and then when returning to it later on think I felt a surge of just intense 'ringing' on either side of ears, really intense feeling of these glands just pulsing liquid in my head, and all throughout my brain felt this kind of thing happen I think -- I think they did that to me on purpose as psychological manipulation, like know about these implants doing that? And this robot stuff intentionally put in your head? Ah - 'oooh uh oh, you shouldn't have done that' kind of thing, acting stupid on purpose as are the ones intentionally showing me that video on purpose.

These people many times I think psychologically try to confuse me. Like intentionally deceive, like one time heard some voice in my head say "CO2 is good for the atmosphere", then possibly replied with 'no', then heard "GOOOOD!". Intentionally lie to me to get a reaction, something I ALREADY knew CO2 not good, so that's just being arrogant and hurtful. One time I think were slightly awake when these abductors came in, basically mocked me and called a baby and then heard some music play in my head of a game I used to play a lot - about it being challenging (super hexagon by the way), so basically saying are 'challenging me' -- that's ridiculous, like oh I should just be a punching bag and take all the beatings you give me?

Like stab me and then quickly run off to their ship saying 'are giving you a challenge' and then quickly fly off -- I've literally heard one time way before that I think heard someone say to call them 'master', so just wants me to ignore all this pain they give me, like I deserve it, and just blindly obey them, think that's legitimate? No that's psychopathic. (these people I think if someone doesn't blindly obey them then try all this psychological stuff - then if still, then silence them perhaps)

So, literally ANYTHING experienced can be faked -- should NEVER blindly take anything at face value, need to be careful. To not be deceived by people being decisive with technology to lead you off track and use you as a pawn, make it easier to farm you, to harvest your flesh.

Take this video of Karla Turner talking about what someone had went through of deception, thought they were going through some 'spiritual experience' - when in reality that's not really happened and were just some fake experience, instead were in some abduction room probably experimented on and then put on a table and then were raped, I would assume again using these implants to accomplish such a feat, hide and cover up what really happened:

https://youtu.be/KbySwYM-GAA?t=1078

Perhaps maybe these abductors take notice of them going under hypnosis, sleepy perhaps - therefore decisive and carefully plan out to play that 'spiritual experience' as a video in their head when the hypnotherapist asks about 'what happened' initially perhaps. Or maybe something like that - regardless implants most likely used to 'experience' a faux, fake scenario, video playing in the head for example.

Drill all this 'spiritual' stuff into the victims head, when in reality is just decisive technology, like the implants for example. Control their entire worldview, psychologically manipulate them.
    Lead you off track, and keep you off track. If question then torment, and still questioning - speak up about this, perhaps silence you.

Here's another thing from Karla Turner talking about some weird substance injected into someone and them quickly getting cancer, of which by the way Karla Turner apparently passed away because of some 'fast acting cancer':

https://youtu.be/5ooBcxGYW3A?t=1931

And this too by the way, while I were viewing this website called "The Orion Project", with pages of someone writing down apparently of what they had been through -- I were looking at a PDF one time and something they've said which really caught my eye:

"Zetas said while I was in the shower that if I eat sugar they might want to feed me with carcinogen substances as a punishment, because they have given cancerous substances to other humans and watched those humans as they have cancer, they said."
    This particular page by the way, on page 10:

http://www.orionmindproject.com/docu...7-8%202015.pdf

There's also talk of a 'plague' on page 16, which maybe may actually be something about COVID-19, or were planning something with a virus regardless, like when developing it as this seems, way before COVID-19, 2011:

" There was the plague, and we people didn’t quite understand how to avert it. People were getting sick with it all the time, and then they died. It catches their lungs. And then it don’t let go. So we designed it that way. "

I think these abductors perhaps intentionally lie to the victim saying that "this is what will happen", but in all actuality can't say something will be unless actually take the action to do something. Just saying that pretty much to deceive and say they rule your life, have it all under their control, 'it will be this way', 'then this', 'then that' - when in reality they don't, obviously everyone has choice, cannot say anyone else are predetermined, obviously aren't anyone else, should not say rule over anyone! So this is just deception and just wanting to control people - make people believe they have no choice of their own.

There was also something else just want to note that I've heard from somewhere else while watching interviews of Dr. David M Jacobs about some abductor saying "a virus will be released into the atmosphere" - which I think this was around 2016 - 2018 I think and another time I think heard saying one of those abductors saying "the population needs to be culled". So, there's that.

This I think perhaps this person may be honest, but from what I've seen - seem to be heavily psychologically manipulated, not thinking clearly, and seem to glance over what these abductors are doing to them - which have seen talk and references of them getting tortured a ton apparently - so these abductors intentionally torture and like say "oh, you wanna be awake when we abduct you?" reward the victim for problems intentionally cause them - hold it in front of the victims face, constantly saying that over and over again - ie a carrot on a stick.

I've heard one time a video of them talking I think in relation to these abductors. Talking about someone getting I would assume presumably abducted and experimented on, talking about them being in a lot of pain. However then proceeded to just glance over what's apparently going on and just saying they need to 'clean up the place'. I think are not thinking clearly, don't see the dangers these abductors are doing and not critically thinking about whats really going on. I think based on what evidence have gathered of all this psychological manipulation, druggings - these abductors seem to know a ton about the brain, psychological stuff, ie using implants to release specific chemicals to drug up the person to not make clear decisions kind of thing - of which I think do that a ton, ie 'date rape' drugs, maybe stuff like 'scopolamine' drug that makes people 'do what ever you tell them to' kind of thing, not able to form clear decisions kind of thing; have heard about people apparently do not remember what happened to them while being on the drug, were laced with the drug and made to do things at their expense and then just wake up somewhere not knowing what happened.

So, I think there's at least some truth to what they say since for example what they said on page 10, about some reptilian eyes:
    "by closing its lower eyelids up to about halfway across the eyes"
    I myself I think one time, while also in a slightly sleepy daze I think I've seen someone as a reptilian one time close to my vision close their lower eye lids which I think looked like the eye lids were closing upwards, a 'nictitating membrane' I think - so I think there's some truth to this.

So, these abductors -- just seem to be extremely deceptive and just want to keep people quiet and lead astray. Want people confused. Don't see people as 'people', just 'resources'. Experiment on people, do not care about people's lives -- easily just pick someone up and test some new thing they made of some highly cancerous carcinogen substance, just to see 'what would happen' kind of thing - kills the person, just what they're looking for, perhaps testing how quickly it'd kill someone kind of thing; make it 'look like an accident, natural, nothing suspicious'. And also all this apparent talk of releasing a virus into the atmosphere and 'culling the populace'. Just deceptive and when doing these abductions, trying very hard to keep the victim quiet, make them say what they want to say, control ALL of their life, everything, what they think, psychologically control them -- ie 'spiritual' stuff, so perhaps tell the victim to 'spread the word', 'the message they were given', 'of these space brothers, friends', therefore perhaps if another of their victims see's all this talk of all this 'spiritual stuff', then these abductors easily take that to their advantage and play along with deceiving them. All this talk of telepathy? No it's just implants directly hijacking the brain. Just very decisive and deceptive with their technology. 'Past lives' - memory? Could easily have been faked, that being a faux 'memory', some fake scenario these abductors gave you, making you feel like it happened when it never did - what's now is now, memories I think just get blurrier over time, why because it's not now and can perhaps easily be distorted and taken and thus get blurry. Like that video of Karla Turner talking of someone's fake 'spiritual experience', could perhaps easily be faked. 'Ethereal implants' - rather just regular implants I would assume work on the concept of quantum entanglement, therefore in direct control, not radio transceiver stuff, just direct - and I would assume biologically 'grow' into the brain, deeply embedded in the brain.

So, should be careful and need to not let your guard down, everything experience can be easily faked.

Also, here's another post I've made recently about this stuff by the way, pretty much something similar to what said here though:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...olute-control.
    Last edited by Lookingforrealtruth; 24th September 2020 at 22:29.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lookingforrealtruth For This Post:

Haujean Contactee (25th September 2020), mountain_jim (26th September 2020), Tyy1907 (25th September 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,025 times in 571 posts

I believe that any true familial group that is not self serving is not anywhere near here but in distant worlds. The groups that hover over earth, or live underground earth are territorial and invading. It took me a lifetime of watching, reading, hearing stories that have given me this belief. To be attached to any such group is alluring and also a danger signal. They are masters of using emotion and the alien mind as their tool.

Our real spirit families do not come in a form we can visualize as they are ethereal and of a higher consciousness. I will hold fast to the conclusion that alien counterparts are not your friends and are into usury.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

22. The Following User Says Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

Agape (25th September 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lookingforrealtruth (here)
    There's way more to this, I am pretty sure in a very deceptive and decisive way from what I've gathered and from what I've been through, as in there seems to be just MAJOR effort in absolute control by these abductor; psychological manipulation - using decisive technology to deceive people that probably do not understand whats going on -- keep people quiet and farm them.

All this talk of spirituality for example? I've seen many times I think of these abductors showing up and then being very decisive -- using their technology in the guise of 'spirituality'.

Using implants for example to hijack parts of the brain, for example the eye vision, the optic nerve and can literally make you see ANYTHING that isn't actually there, and perhaps like how certain apps on a phone can show a 3d model based on perspective of the camera as 'augmented reality', walk around a fake 3d model and can see other sides of the 3d model? Stuff like that but directly in the eye vision. I myself I think had MANY times of this kind of thing happen to me, like one time I were closing my eyes and all of a sudden some imagery of someones reptilian body showed up in my vision for a split second, and then kinda quickly faded kinda resembling a quick flash of light and how the light are burned into the eyes kinda thing, but the imagery didn't stay - just quickly faded.

Stuff like this, eye implant technology, making a blind person see out of a camera hooked up directly to their brain:
    https://www.technologyreview.com/202...nto-the-brain/

So, there's the eye under control of implants -- and I would also assume the rest of the senses and such, eyes, ears - hijack the ears and play a sound directly into the brain make it sound like someone are talking into your ears right next to you, but are really just from the implants. Play music, what ever, directly in the brain. The ears too I am pretty sure heard that very person as a reptilian speaking to me directly one time, kinda low pitched voice I guess -- many times I think when I were sleeping, whoever's behind these implants take that to their advantage and since me being in a vulnerable state - easily make me experience like a video playing in my head, complete with sounds.

I've had very psychologically manipulative and hateful things done to me I think - been basically told 'if I don't like suffering, then just kill myself', been mocked - me wanting to 'see stuff these abductors do to me, be awake', and then later on I think some abductor when I was in a sleepy daze put their hand on my eyes to mock me I guess, make it so I can't see - just tormented a ton.

So, I think even when these abductors actually show up in person, do so when I'd usually be going to sleep to make it easier to control me. Take it being sleepy and thus easier to knock me out even more so with these implants, though unless feeling a sharp pain for example - like one time an implant getting injected into my frontal cortex through my nose I think, kinda sleepy, then a sharp pain I think then perhaps slip off to sleep if no other major pain and stuff happen again, until put me back after are done with me. I think one time felt like I think a tube going through my throat into my stomach and pumping out fluids I think.

And so, what I think I've come to notice I think are these abductors keep tabs on me CONSTANTLY, a person behind these implants hear what I hear, knowing where I am kind of thing -- that way can easily plan out these abductions, know when I sleep, thus easily torture me or also perhaps take that as an opportunity to fly right in to do stuff to me. I would assume there may be multiple people keeping tabs on me, maybe even rotating who's listening in. Or just perhaps listening in to their own implants that keep a constant feed of sound of what I hear or so - that way keep constant tabs on me. Like hearing this constant ringing in the ears, even slightly I think something to do with these implants all embedded throughout the entire brain.

Also just to say - I've literally felt like glands in either side of my ears just immediately start releasing some liquid in my head and feeling like I get drowsier after that, can't think as normally, very 'slowed down'. This happened a ton and just like as 'punishment' to me in their eyes, like if don't do what they like, or to psychologically manipulate me, then activate these implants to release chemicals in my brain I think - like one time I was revising a drawing I've made of some video one time I think they intentionally forced in my head when sleeping of like a scenario of a giant white robot thing flying in and so I drew that and then when returning to it later on think I felt a surge of just intense 'ringing' on either side of ears, really intense feeling of these glands just pulsing liquid in my head, and all throughout my brain felt this kind of thing happen I think -- I think they did that to me on purpose as psychological manipulation, like know about these implants doing that? And this robot stuff intentionally put in your head? Ah - 'oooh uh oh, you shouldn't have done that' kind of thing, acting stupid on purpose as are the ones intentionally showing me that video on purpose.

These people many times I think psychologically try to confuse me. Like intentionally deceive, like one time heard some voice in my head say "CO2 is good for the atmosphere", then possibly replied with 'no', then heard "GOOOOD!". Intentionally lie to me to get a reaction, something I ALREADY knew CO2 not good, so that's just being arrogant and hurtful. One time I think were slightly awake when these abductors came in, basically mocked me and called a baby and then heard some music play in my head of a game I used to play a lot - about it being challenging (super hexagon by the way), so basically saying are 'challenging me' -- that's ridiculous, like oh I should just be a punching bag and take all the beatings you give me?

Like stab me and then quickly run off to their ship saying 'are giving you a challenge' and then quickly fly off -- I've literally heard one time way before that I think heard someone say to call them 'master', so just wants me to ignore all this pain they give me, like I deserve it, and just blindly obey them, think that's legitimate? No that's psychopathic. (these people I think if someone doesn't blindly obey them then try all this psychological stuff - then if still, then silence them perhaps)

So, literally ANYTHING experienced can be faked -- should NEVER blindly take anything at face value, need to be careful. To not be deceived by people being decisive with technology to lead you off track and use you as a pawn, make it easier to farm you, to harvest your flesh.

Take this video of Karla Turner talking about what someone had went through of deception, thought they were going through some 'spiritual experience' - when in reality that's not really happened and were just some fake experience, instead were in some abduction room probably experimented on and then put on a table and then were raped, I would assume again using these implants to accomplish such a feat, hide and cover up what really happened:

https://youtu.be/KbySwYM-GAA?t=1078

Perhaps maybe these abductors take notice of them going under hypnosis, sleepy perhaps - therefore decisive and carefully plan out to play that 'spiritual experience' as a video in their head when the hypnotherapist asks about 'what happened' initially perhaps. Or maybe something like that - regardless implants most likely used to 'experience' a faux, fake scenario, video playing in the head for example.

Drill all this 'spiritual' stuff into the victims head, when in reality is just decisive technology, like the implants for example. Control their entire worldview, psychologically manipulate them.
    Lead you off track, and keep you off track. If question then torment, and still questioning - speak up about this, perhaps silence you.

Here's another thing from Karla Turner talking about some weird substance injected into someone and them quickly getting cancer, of which by the way Karla Turner apparently passed away because of some 'fast acting cancer':

https://youtu.be/5ooBcxGYW3A?t=1931

And this too by the way, while I were viewing this website called "The Orion Project", with pages of someone writing down apparently of what they had been through -- I were looking at a PDF one time and something they've said which really caught my eye:

"Zetas said while I was in the shower that if I eat sugar they might want to feed me with carcinogen substances as a punishment, because they have given cancerous substances to other humans and watched those humans as they have cancer, they said."
    This particular page by the way, on page 10:

http://www.orionmindproject.com/docu...7-8%202015.pdf

There's also talk of a 'plague' on page 16, which maybe may actually be something about COVID-19, or were planning something with a virus regardless, like when developing it as this seems, way before COVID-19, 2011:

" There was the plague, and we people didn’t quite understand how to avert it. People were getting sick with it all the time, and then they died. It catches their lungs. And then it don’t let go. So we designed it that way. "

I think these abductors perhaps intentionally lie to the victim saying that "this is what will happen", but in all actuality can't say something will be unless actually take the action to do something. Just saying that pretty much to deceive and say they rule your life, have it all under their control, 'it will be this way', 'then this', 'then that' - when in reality they don't, obviously everyone has choice, cannot say anyone else are predetermined, obviously aren't anyone else, should not say rule over anyone! So this is just deception and just wanting to control people - make people believe they have no choice of their own.

There was also something else just want to note that I've heard from somewhere else while watching interviews of Dr. David M Jacobs about some abductor saying "a virus will be released into the atmosphere" - which I think this was around 2016 - 2018 I think and another time I think heard saying one of those abductors saying "the population needs to be culled". So, there's that.

This I think perhaps this person may be honest, but from what I've seen - seem to be heavily psychologically manipulated, not thinking clearly, and seem to glance over what these abductors are doing to them - which have seen talk and references of them getting tortured a ton apparently - so these abductors intentionally torture and like say "oh, you wanna be awake when we abduct you?" reward the victim for problems intentionally cause them - hold it in front of the victims face, constantly saying that over and over again - ie a carrot on a stick.

I've heard one time a video of them talking I think in relation to these abductors. Talking about someone getting I would assume presumably abducted and experimented on, talking about them being in a lot of pain. However then proceeded to just glance over what's apparently going on and just saying they need to 'clean up the place'. I think are not thinking clearly, don't see the dangers these abductors are doing and not critically thinking about whats really going on. I think based on what evidence have gathered of all this psychological manipulation, druggings - these abductors seem to know a ton about the brain, psychological stuff, ie using implants to release specific chemicals to drug up the person to not make clear decisions kind of thing - of which I think do that a ton, ie 'date rape' drugs, maybe stuff like 'scopolamine' drug that makes people 'do what ever you tell them to' kind of thing, not able to form clear decisions kind of thing; have heard about people apparently do not remember what happened to them while being on the drug, were laced with the drug and made to do things at their expense and then just wake up somewhere not knowing what happened.

So, I think there's at least some truth to what they say since for example what they said on page 10, about some reptilian eyes:
    "by closing its lower eyelids up to about halfway across the eyes"
    I myself I think one time, while also in a slightly sleepy daze I think I've seen someone as a reptilian one time close to my vision close their lower eye lids which I think looked like the eye lids were closing upwards, a 'nictitating membrane' I think - so I think there's some truth to this.

So, these abductors -- just seem to be extremely deceptive and just want to keep people quiet and lead astray. Want people confused. Don't see people as 'people', just 'resources'. Experiment on people, do not care about people's lives -- easily just pick someone up and test some new thing they made of some highly cancerous carcinogen substance, just to see 'what would happen' kind of thing - kills the person, just what they're looking for, perhaps testing how quickly it'd kill someone kind of thing; make it 'look like an accident, natural, nothing suspicious'. And also all this apparent talk of releasing a virus into the atmosphere and 'culling the populace'. Just deceptive and when doing these abductions, trying very hard to keep the victim quiet, make them say what they want to say, control ALL of their life, everything, what they think, psychologically control them -- ie 'spiritual' stuff, so perhaps tell the victim to 'spread the word', 'the message they were given', 'of these space brothers, friends', therefore perhaps if another of their victims see's all this talk of all this 'spiritual stuff', then these abductors easily take that to their advantage and play along with deceiving them. All this talk of telepathy? No it's just implants directly hijacking the brain. Just very decisive and deceptive with their technology. 'Past lives' - memory? Could easily have been faked, that being a faux 'memory', some fake scenario these abductors gave you, making you feel like it happened when it never did - what's now is now, memories I think just get blurrier over time, why because it's not now and can perhaps easily be distorted and taken and thus get blurry. Like that video of Karla Turner talking of someone's fake 'spiritual experience', could perhaps easily be faked. 'Ethereal implants' - rather just regular implants I would assume work on the concept of quantum entanglement, therefore in direct control, not radio transceiver stuff, just direct - and I would assume biologically 'grow' into the brain, deeply embedded in the brain.

So, should be careful and need to not let your guard down, everything experience can be easily faked.

Also, here's another post I've made recently about this stuff by the way, pretty much something similar to what said here though:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...olute-control.
    I'm sorry to hear that you've been going through so much trauma in your life. I too have been put through a trauma based program that was completely different than what you've struggled to describe. I've only described one half of it on this forum. While my experience with ETs is significantly different than what you describe it led me to a path of love, healing, and enlightenment instead of perpetual suffering. For me the first 45 years of my life was one constant traumatic test and a conditioning process. I wish there could be something that could be done to help you but I'm not equipped for such an endeavor nor is it my purpose to do so. I hope that you find peace either in this life or the next. What I can do for you is attempt to shed some light on your perceptions. The extraterrestrial interaction with mankind is not one dimensional, it is multifaceted and multi layered. We are not all here on this planet at this time for the same reasons. And as more people find the strength to come forward and be heard without fear of ridicule our understanding will broaden significantly. There just isn't very many places to go and be understood and even fewer places to find help, if help can even be given. Often just an understanding person with an open mind can provide immense help to someone suffering from these experiences and all they have to do is listen and not judge. I spent nearly 12 years looking for someone to listen. I've contacted researchers at various points when I finally found the courage to do so and never once did anyone truly listen while a very tiny number only judged. Last year one of Linda Moulton Howe's assistants provided an acquaintance of mine with her home office number and asked me to call her. I thought it was finally a breakthrough, for once someone who had connections and a solid background would actually listen. But after I emailed her with a short description of myself and my experiences she decided that she didn't want to talk to me. I left her a message and she never called me back. Then a few weeks ago a person asked her in her youtube super chat if she had been contacted by anyone who she thought might be a counterintelligence agent. And she said yes, most of the people that contact her are counter intelligence agents. So I can assume that I and many others who contacted her with a real life long story to tell only to be ignored came to mind when she answered the question. Of course the CIA, the mentally ill, and pranksters indulge in such deceptions but to ignore most of the people who come to her is counter productive to those seeking the truth and to those who deserve to be heard. I had information regarding people being shown their ET body in liquid filled tanks but she felt that it wasn't valid without ever speaking to me meanwhile she ponders the same old questions every Thursday night as she recounts decades old cases when the answers came to her and were never explored. There's an old saying that goes something like, "if all that you have is a hammer then everything looks like a nail". I would like you to take that into consideration because not everyone's experiences or their path in life is the same when it comes to extraterrestrial contact.

Right now my 90 year old Grandmother Laverne is resting in her bed in the room above me. She's currently in the dying process and my wife and I have been taking care of her for the last 15 years. She's had a very long series of illnesses and several near brushes with death. She's also the starseed in my family that is connected to me in this life experience. She saved me from a life of greater hardship and she was always there to take care of me and shield me from harm. So I returned the favor and we have been each other pilliar throughout our lives for the last 46 years. This experience was engineered between us and none of it was by accident or coincidence. She held on for the last year of her life just so I could go through a healing process and be able to carry on without her so that I could do something special that I had been given to do by my Et contacts. Without her financial help through cohabitation with my wife, son, and I, after the long series of illnesses that I've been through what I'm doing now wouldn't be possible. I recently found out through a new male Haujean ET contact that I was recently assigned that she is an Arcturian starseed. They put us in families together whenever they can so we can carry on those loving relationships after our lives here on earth come to an end. This is the reason why these types of ET interactions run in families. In 2005 my grandmother had a series of massive heart attacks which is when I had my second psychic download. I was told that only love would save her life. She had experienced 60% tissue damage to her heart and we had just had the discussion with her hospital cardiologist the day before that if something else where to happen that we should consider letting her go. I witnessed her arcturian ET life engineers or guides heal her right in front of me in the hospital room. I saw them several times throughout that ordeal. After that she had two other cardiac events and both of those times we had mutual experiences with extraterrestrials who would each time bring her back and include me in the experience. I have been healed not just of the body but of the mind and the soul on various occasions throughout my life. I have a long story to tell about these experiences that will resonate with many people who have also experienced the positive side of ET contact. I can assure you that it is not all bad. And that even what is considered bad has a hidden and misunderstood reason behind it. And yes there has been a self serving agenda since the human program and finally now there is light at the end of the tunnel and a positive future for humanity that is just beginning to take shape as the big change slowly moves forward. I hope that you find peace, healing, and understanding. But you must first understand that there is far more to this than you previously thought. And hopefully that will lead you to a path out of your situation. And the most important truth is that a connection with Source is not a product of ET manipulation. We have a loving creator that is part of us as we are part of it. Perhaps you should start your journey of healing by seeking out a reconnection with Source? I hope that things change for you eventually. Just don't convince yourself that it's hopeless.
    Last edited by Haujean Contactee; 25th September 2020 at 08:02.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

Agape (25th September 2020), cascadian (25th September 2020), EFO (25th September 2020)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

I feel/think if I may that even the most benevolent ET intelligence can not really intervene it can just appeal on human reason,
    by offering another perspective there is nothing to fight.

What is so precious in those communications when we zip
    out of the box of human mind and time frame
    and in a moment of timespace infinitely small
    there is an opening to another time space
    full of beauty and knowing, and kindness of hearts.

They set us on path of improving ourselves , way far to future than we can see in this little lifetime and to learn about being human which itself is hard.

When we return -one day- to where we came from it will be another time, that’s all I know

Makes me wonder sometimes if whatever we had experienced here will have any objective or definitive meaning or will be booed again and looked upon with doubts such as “you can’t be serious with your memories of Life on that Planet” or “can you prove any of it”. Said in jest.

🌈

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

EFO (25th September 2020), Haujean Contactee (26th September 2020), Tyy1907 (25th September 2020)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Its ultimately us humans in the driver seat of our destinies. The higher dimensional ET's and other higher realm beings and the divine as a whole 9serve to inspire and can and are tipping the balance according to our direct requests. So the - call them human Lightworkers- are keeping the rest of humanity in the game. Simply observing the world around us will tell us how we're doing. Are there enough humans appealing to higher realms for this greater good? I guess we'll find out!

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Haujean Contactee (26th September 2020)

29. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Member Lookingforrealtruth's Avatar
    Thanks

Just to say before the rest of this, should not see it that 'you're meant to die, going to the next life', 'everyone will die eventually', I don't think so -- as even though body starts falling apart can just get a wire connect it to the brain and then get a computer for example and with neural networking with that computer can extend that brain live in - live in both computer and that brain, now can I guess shut off the biological body and are now as a computer -- make sure have cameras to see out of, able to move motors for arms and legs maybe, stuff like that before doing that. So, therefore can keep on living. And just don't see it to accept death, falling apart as final, no, technology can easily keep people alive.

Now this major concern:

'ET's'? No they're just people like you and me. Rather I think just to see it as just living around each other, live on this rock over here, someone else on another rock. So, no reason to say deserve to stay on a rock. Perhaps just because started living here, with technology can perhaps go anywhere. Doesn't have to be to say 'thats that' and stuck living here, dying losing all memories, starting all over again somewhere else maybe - I don't think so. Rather, staying alive by making, fixing things, maybe a different body to stay alive, like not to say if something breaks can't repair it ever, perhaps can do so, bend a spoon - can bend it back kind of thing.

That 'UFO'? I think how something like that could easily work, warp drive - that 'warp drive', to maybe explain as existence stuff; based on the fact that were not the same people, and I'd assume technically I guess always destroying each other's existence, (though obviously never do so since always existed separately), never the same people, just separate individuals - now that very act of destroying each other, I guess to 'know' or something, that warp drive, perhaps make it so that 'warp engine' thing always sucking someone in and then kicking them out immediately via how it works, therefore constantly taking someone in and then kicking them out -- now how fast it does this perhaps how much strength of the warp drive are, I think this act is how something could 'stay in place' of a particular area. Therefore perhaps can easily travel places, different planets, stars and stuff -- should not say stuff like this always reserved for people because they're as a grey or what ever, we're all just people, so perhaps anyone can foreseeably have this stuff.

Now based on what I've probably been through and seen -- what I thinks what's going on around here from what I've seen, something not good seems going on -- there seems to be some big 'hierarchy' thing going on perhaps. These abductors, pretty much as a gang, think like Nanjing massacre how a TON of people just invading, killing people left and right, probably burning the place down, raping people left and right.

These abductors pretty much just doing the exact same kind of thing. Preying on vulnerable people, concocting a deception for people to believe in to make it easier to farm them, rape them.

Like they go in, flying in their ships - perhaps they come in and say they're like angels to some and what ever to anyone else, say they're masters, stuff like that - and proceed to inject stuff like implants into people, people by the way not understanding all this technology. Then perhaps know when someone going to have a baby since already before hand had kept tabs on these people, keep constant tabs on them, via implants, take notice of that and then inject implants into them when they're young, as a baby not really knowing what's going on or so.

Now have implants in them - these implants by the way I'd assume hijack stuff like the spinal cord and able to sever connection between the brain and thus paralyze, and perhaps these implants also able to remote control the body and stuff, via the spinal cord.
    So, as a gang, just flying in and doing all this to keep control, top down control.

They keep tabs on this particular group of people living together. They then for example get a camera they made, then draw a picture of something, then take a picture of that drawing, perhaps saving it in one of their computers, and then with a click of a button send it off to a device that controls the implants, sending it to an individual living over there -- which then that individual believing it be a 'spiritual thing', 'psychic download' because were taught by people they live being swayed by these abductors all this 'spiritual stuff'.

They then fly over there to take material from them, harvest their eggs and reproductive stuff for example, shut off their spinal cords paralyzing them, shut off their optic nerve - eye sight, shut off the rest of the senses, ears and such, make them go in a daze induced sleepwalking kind of thing, and release drugs in their heads to make it so they cannot think clearly. And maybe while drugging the individuals while they're there, go to that particular individual that'd sent the image to and then perhaps sort of release some control letting them see, eyesight some senses and such and then say to them "the more you practice spirituality, mediation, then the more spiritual downloads you will receive". And thus, rinse and repeat.

And then these same very people, go off to someone else which then they mock them and torture them, making them suffer. The exact same very gang of people.
    This isn't legitimate, they're just people like you and me - just maybe so full of themselves to see it to torture and confuse and deceive -- just want people controlled, to farm people. And me right now, when typing this -- I am pretty sure it just feels so difficult to type sentences coherently, my brain literally feels clouded, even so as I think to feel a surge of stuff getting released in my head -- these people just want absolute control, them always on top, never together, never as friends, claim to be your friend and drag you into a mountain of deception, psychological manipulation.

Deceive people, intentionally keep them in a mountain of lies they concoct. Make it easier for them to just pick people up and farm them, since are 'willing' then much easier to just come in and farm. Stuff like hearing about the person of 'The Orion Project' website, seen somewhere them talking about removing their clothes when they sleep in bed to make it easier for them when they come to take stuff from them. And perhaps 'rewarding', 'willing' people if they do this kind of stuff to see like 'ooh grey, reptilian, what ever'. This isn't right. This is psychological manipulation.

Literally just make it easier for them. And if to speak up about this, then these people try hard to silence all opposition, keep absolute control of all this farming. Perhaps even so far as to putting cancerous substances into people to 'make it look like an accident' maybe like what happened to Karla Turner - 'nothing to see here, it was just a natural occurrence, remember, love and light'. And then perhaps come to someone they deceived that hears about this and just says 'oh it was just someone else that did it -- not us, you can trust us'... The same very people.

Now -- these people, gang of people - perhaps what goes on over where ever they are, where they store these warp drive ships, make all their equipment and such -- I'd assume these people are as some sort a 'hierarchy' -- crush all opposition, anyone that speaks up, just immediately isolate them and perhaps even so far as kill them - if they do, then grow someone else up in a test tube to keep enough people alive, since had just killed someone.
    So, indoctrinate the people growing up from test tubes and like point to people living over here on this rock, "those inferior, primitive, weak, populace" and just see it to farm people to forcefully do things, just all about psychological control basically. These people over there I guess also assume heavily controlled via implants and such.
    Like I've heard someone want me to call them 'master', heard somewhere else online someone else going through probably something like this and to call one of these people 'mu' - 'master'. Heard of stuff from David Jacobs talking about like one of these people saying 'don't do what your told then get replaced with a clone', regardless - all this 'punishment' stuff.

All in all - they're just people, and just thinking highly of themselves to prey on vulnerable people and to deceive them to believe in all this 'spiritual stuff' for example. As a sort of gang I guess, thinking their to be on top. To keep people unaware and easily farmed. Pretty much as a power fantasy -- keeping people confused, deceived on purpose to control them -- so they can farm them -- act all 'love and light' to some people because they're deep in deception and then to others they torture and silence if not doing what ever they say.

Also lastly, since we're not the same people - should not say were created since cannot speak anyone into existence - and don't need to 'complete' anything, no 'reconnecting', no definite purpose - since always existed as separate individuals. Always complete of ourselves, however anything see, experience, then that's 'living' I guess, just seeing whats of other people I guess - just separate 'nothings' I guess, always existed - know for sure whats from ourselves perhaps - therefore know for sure what say aren't real according to ourselves kind of thing, only know for sure own existence not others.
    Last edited by Lookingforrealtruth; 26th September 2020 at 18:16.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Lookingforrealtruth For This Post:

Agape (4th October 2020)

+ Reply to Thread