Thread: Extraterrestrial Soul Transference Memory

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Haujean Contactee's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,166 times in 187 posts

Default Extraterrestrial Soul Transference Memory

I have two memories from my past life to share. I'm going to share the first one tonight and the second in a day or two. This one is the most important memory of them all. It has served as a foundation to ground me throughout all of the hardships and trauma that I've endured over the course of my life. I was allowed to remember it so that it could be built upon over time so that I knew that I was different and to remind me that no matter how confusing my contact became that I had a home to return to and a special purpose to fulfill while I'm here. This memory has been with me my entire life. At no time was there a point where it was given to me. I consider this to be my very first memory because it was literally the beginning of this life.

The memory begins with me standing in a medical setting. The memory was edited by my life engineers. There are two versions of it. The first version is shrouded in a white fog or a white haze to prevent me from seeing that I was in a room with advanced technology present. The white haze in the beginning gave me the impression that I was in the presence of angels and this was the heaven that my family told me about. The people who were present in the memory have black boxes over their faces so that I can't see what they look like. All of the conversations are telepathic which further instilled the idea that I was in heaven when this took place. And the memory itself is in English further demonstrating that it was intentionally altered so that it would be more familiar to me and less alien in comparison to my life in the present. Over the years during my childhood I had forgotten portions of this memory. And then at some point during my late teens to early 20's I began having flashbacks at random points in time that arrived in chronological order which restored this memory to what I have now. And when the flashbacks came the white haze in the room was mostly removed so that I could understand that it wasn't heaven and the people present were not angels. They were extraterrestrials and so was I.

It begins with me standing in a lab. There are several people present, I would say at least 3 maybe 4. To my left is a large white machine similar to a large MRI machine but with a bed and a glass enclosure that drops down over you when you lay on the bed portion of the machine. There's a wall to my right, the room is rectangular in shape with white walls. In front of me about 20 feet away is a male figure sitting in a chair in front of a computer terminal mounted to the wall as well as a wall mounted desk or counter. The surroundings are blurry with some remaining white haze present. There are other objects on the wall in front of me but I can't make them out. They could be storage cabinets but I can't see what they are. There is a female present as well and there are other staff members present in the room. I remember being in a nervous and frantic state of mind. And I'm very focused on convincing the staff that there are certain things that I do not want to do. I'm thinking to myself and reflecting on others who have went before me in the program. One is a male Haujean friend, he looks very young with short black hair. I remember how close we were and how he was sent here before me. I can see him as he was before he came here. He looks young in what you could describe as being in his early 20's if he was a human being on earth. I then focus in on him and I can instantly see him in his life here on earth in perfect clarity. He's in a big city that reminds me of Chicago. He's being pushed in a wheel chair by his mother and there are other family members present. This portion of the memory has faded with time. The people around him look and feel younger like his brothers and sisters. There could be 3 of them in total. His race is African American and he's mentally challenged and physically crippled from a condition that he was born with. I remember feeling sad for his condition and missing him as a close friend. I then begin again to protest to the staff in the room. I remember telling them that I didn't want to be blind or mentally handicapped. The idea of being blind was the most horrifying of all of the possibilities. While I was telepathic in this memory they had a way of keeping information from me by using what I now recognize as being a localized simulation where the staff at the facility can restrict certain aspects of your consciousness for specific purposes. The staff would be unaffected by the localized simulation with the use of ethereal implants. The order of these next events is a bit unclear because this memory has been with me for over 40 years and the flashbacks took place at least 26 plus years ago. I just remember standing there and receiving a telepathic concept where I would have to suffer with a speech impairment. My mind begins to race and I reflect on my life. I was a teacher and a public speaker. I remember seeing a stage in my mind where I would speak and thinking to myself about how I was going to make a living if I couldn't speak properly? Then I remember thinking to myself, "I guess I'll figure it out when I get there". I also remember as I protested that the female staff member turned to me and said telepathically, "you have to take a handicap". I think this took place prior to me pondering my dilemma over the speech impairment but it's a bit unclear in my recollection. They didn't tell me about anything else that I would be given to deal with. Then the male at the computer terminal asked me what race I wanted to be. I had a choice of white or black. I thought to myself about the racial tension present on earth and how it would be better to choose white because I was already in for a rough life experience. I responded to him that I wanted to be white and then I tried to make some humor out of a tense situation by saying, "besides I like white skin anyway", as if I was referring to a an outfit rather than a body. I remember the humor falling flat with no response from the staff. Then I was told to lay down on the padded metal bed platform inside of the big white machine. The glass enclosure lowered down over me and shut. And then it began filling up full of white light. I could see 3 people standing outside of the machine through the glass enclosure. They were telling me something telepathically but I wasn't allowed to remember this portion of the memory. In a matter of seconds the entire chamber that I was laying inside of filled full of light and I could no longer see my surroundings. As the bright white stabilized I began to see a fetus that I later in life recognized from a college textbook as being at the end of the first trimester or week 12 after conception. It was surrounded by a white glowing light. And then I remember entering the body and the memory ends.

Over the last 15 years it was explained to me that if a soul isn't implanted in a human body by the 12th week or before the brain activity begins that a new soul will be created. My next post will involve a memory that took place a short time before I was sent here.

Nathan
    MILAB victim and ET disclosure activist

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

Agape (21st September 2020), Arcturian108 (22nd September 2020), cascadian (23rd September 2020), EFO (21st September 2020), ExomatrixTV (21st September 2020), Franny (21st September 2020), George (29th September 2020), Jake (21st September 2020), Justplain (22nd September 2020), Mercedes (21st September 2020), mountain_jim (22nd September 2020), Moz (23rd September 2020), raregem (21st September 2020), Sadieblue (24th September 2020), Siphonemis (21st September 2020), Sue (Ayt) (21st September 2020), sunflower (22nd September 2020), yelik (22nd September 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

Default Re: Extraterrestrial Soul Transference Memory

It seems to me that you were in some other dimension before your were attached to the fetus, even if you thought that it wasn't 'heaven'. If you were an alien humanoid person who was converted back to soul energy, in the 3D universe we live in, then that is some technology that the Haujeans have. If the Haujeans can pick life paths and what body you have, then they have to be hooked into the higher realms where this activity occurs for people's souls

Another question would be, why did you have to have a disability in your Earthly life?

In addition, do you know what your purpose is here on Earth? How do the Haujeans benefit from this activity?

So another question is, are the Haujeans humanoid? Do they look like us?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

EFO (22nd September 2020), Haujean Contactee (22nd September 2020), shamballaOn (22nd September 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    It seems to me that you were in some other dimension before your were attached to the fetus, even if you thought that it wasn't 'heaven'. If you were an alien humanoid person who was converted back to soul energy, in the 3D universe we live in, then that is some technology that the Haujeans have. If the Haujeans can pick life paths and what body you have, then they have to be hooked into the higher realms where this activity occurs for people's souls

Another question would be, why did you have to have a disability in your Earthly life?

In addition, do you know what your purpose is here on Earth? How do the Haujeans benefit from this activity?

So another question is, are the Haujeans humanoid? Do they look like us?
    Thank you for your questions. I'm going to try and answer them but it's late so this discussion might carry on in more than one post.

Haujeans are from Orion but they originated in this solar system during the previous solar system terra forming cycle so they are adapted to this solar spectrum. They have a similar physiology to what's described as Nordics in the book, "The Blue Planet Project" with the exception of a protective lens that covers their eyes. They look human on the outside but their skin and organs are a bit different than homo sapiens. Their bodies are designed for hot dry climates with brighter sunlight. For example they do not have sweat glands like humans do. And their legs are longer and they have shorter torsos than humans. Their blood is copper based and is bluish green in color which is more efficient for transporting oxygen on planets with a thinner atmosphere than earth. Other than those general features and a few others including a 7 height for males and females, they look like genetically perfected humans with black hair, dark brown eyes, and golden brown skin. They are one of the nine progenitor races responsible for the creation of the human race. And like most intelligent life in the multiverse their existence is a product of a genetic engineering project of other progenitor races. Intelligent life creates other intelligent life in accordance with the will of Source.

I was given multiple disabilities. These include severe allergies and sinusitis. I have had 7 sinus surgeries and suffer from extensive damage to my sinus anatomy. The last surgery involved radio frequency lesioning which destroyed about half of my sense of smell. I've also had 7 spinal surgeries including 2 cervical surgeries which included a 2 level cervical fusion at C 5/6-C 6/7. I've had 5 lumbar surgeries including a TLIF fusion procedure at L3/4- L5 S1. I've had two disc fragmentation events at L3/4 that put me in a wheel chair for a period of time. Currently my right calf is smaller than my left but is improving. I currently suffer from nerve pain due to nerve damage and excessive scar tissue. The scar tissue in my neck resulted in pressure being placed on my vegas nerve which led to me developing Baro Reflex Failure which is a fatal condition that short circuits the autonomic nervous system.

This is very complicated and I don't expect anyone to comprehend this. I was placed in a trauma based engineered lifetime program with many other people from various races. Each of us was placed in a broken and dysfunctional home setting. I was born to a 17 year old runaway and eventually raised by my grandparents. I am what you would call a star seed. To give you the idea of the scope of the ET soul seeding program on Earth, 1 in 3 people possess an extraterrestrial soul. That's roughly 2.5 billion extraterrestrial souls who are living on this planet right now and only a small number are aware of it. Right now the world is experiencing a paradigm shift. Humanity is being allowed to slowly awaken intuitively and reconnect gradually with Source. The purpose of the trauma based program that I am in is to collect data on a wide spectrum of potential life situations for star seeds in the current historic paradigm during the planet wide social engineering program and consciousness shift that is taking place. This data is necessary for the creation of light workers or social implants that are being used to help create and guide the consciousness shift which is leading to what some have called, "the big change", necessary for the stability of the planet and the human project. That is the best way that I can verse my words based on my current level of understanding involving the program that I find myself in. A second aspect of this involves the direct creation of a small number of social implants which includes myself. The concept is to put someone in need of a therapeutic engineered lifetime and then instead, place them into a trauma based engineered lifetime in order to see which ones experience an improvement instead of further damage from the trauma based engineered experience. I was told that I accomplished this and I am in a small group that is comprised of 0.03 percent of those in the total experiment. Out of the tiny percentage I was chosen to be a social implant and a influential light worker for the last years of my life. This was a choice that I was given. The choice was made by my higher self prior to me understanding what I would be doing and why. Since early September of 2019 after contacting Rex Bear of The Leak Project who received an implanted dreamscape by my Haujean ET contacts as a result of getting involved with me, I was put through a series of social interactions with other star seeds who are currently light workers. Two of these people are Ruth Rendely of Seraphim Blue Print and psychic contactee Elizabeth April. The 3rd is my project partner and Meta Healer Dianne Ellwood. Since October of 2019 I have been put through a nearly year long period of energy based healings by my Haujean ET contacts to restore my health to the point where I'm capable of committing myself and carrying out the work that Dianne and I have have to do. This involves creating a body of work and an online community centered around helping light workers connect with source and to awaken to their life mission for the purpose of mobilization. I've been healed of 90% of my nerve damage and pain, the autonomic nervous system problem is gone, my sense of smell is mostly intact, and my speech problem is currently being addressed by a year long nightly process that involves the inducement of a variety of dreamscapes combined with what appears to be energy and pressure that rewires the brain by opening up damaged neural pathways. The process creates a daily shifting array of side effects. Thankfully I'm almost finished.

I need to end this discussion here and pick it back up tomorrow night. I just wanted to mention that the Channeled Ra material contained intentionally false information about densities. This is an entirely extensive subject all to itself. It involves a gradual contactee based disclosure process combined with the subconscious influence of many people in society. The purpose is to introduce truth mixed with falsehoods to stimulate a gradual awakening process were the intuition of humanity is constantly challenged as a technological based augmented reality or "planetary simulation" is decreased over time to create a human awakening and a paradigm shift for the global society as a whole. The information currently circulating some of which originated with the Ra material which involves various density levels, as well as DNA upgrades was given to channelers and contactees over time as a cover story for a program that involves the psychic suppression of the human race. This is necessary to carry out the ET soul seeding program involving engineered lifetimes, as well as other programs involved with soul seeding by the ET presence. This is why humanity cannot remember their past lives and why the majority of humanity lacks a real interactive connection with Source. In order to understand how Haujeans and other ET races benefit from incarnating here with their memories of self blocked I would have to delve into this subject to provide a background of information before anyone could begin to understand it.
    Last edited by Haujean Contactee; 22nd September 2020 at 06:38.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

cascadian (23rd September 2020), EFO (22nd September 2020), George (29th September 2020), Justplain (22nd September 2020), mountain_jim (22nd September 2020), shamballaOn (22nd September 2020), sunflower (22nd September 2020), Tyy1907 (22nd September 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

This is interesting. How does the psychic suppression of the human connection to the Source and past lives assist in seeding humanity with 'star seeds'?

My understanding is that humanity 'fell' in the fall of Atlantis because of failings in human character, as evidenced by a lack of compassion which resulted in the proliferation of the use of black magic and human sacrifice. Was this tragedy caused by this ET 'social engineering' experiment on humanity?

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (23rd September 2020), EFO (22nd September 2020), Haujean Contactee (22nd September 2020), Tyy1907 (22nd September 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

This is interesting. How does the psychic suppression of the human connection to the Source and past lives assist in seeding humanity with 'star seeds'?

My understanding is that humanity 'fell' in the fall of Atlantis because of failings in human character, as evidenced by a lack of compassion which resulted in the proliferation of the use of black magic and human sacrifice. Was this tragedy caused by this ET 'social engineering' experiment on humanity?
    We are only psychically suppressed and disconnected largely from Source because of genetic alterations done TO us thousands of years ago. This was done to make us more drone like and subservient.

Atlantis destruction was result of 2 ET races competing to be in an alliance with the Anunnaki. My .02
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Haujean Contactee (22nd September 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)

We are only psychically suppressed and disconnected largely from Source because of genetic alterations done TO us thousands of years ago. This was done to make us more drone like and subservient.

Atlantis destruction was result of 2 ET races competing to be in an alliance with the Anunnaki. My .02
    So two ET species were trying to get in good with the Annunaki and dumbed humanity down to accomplish this?

This does not explain the fall of Atlantis. Human character failed before this apparent dumbing down.

Also, anthropological artifacts such as the underground communities of Cappadochia, as well as artifacts found in chunks of coal, etc., indicate that humankind has been on planet Earth for an awfully long time. Helen Blavatsky claimed humanity had been here for atleast 16 million years. The Vedas say humanity's been here since the beginning. There are fossil records of homo sapien footprints next to dinosaur tracks. Are the Haujeans claiming to have engineered humanity that far back? Was humanity connected to Source all these eons and only lost that connection 12000 years ago at the fall of Atlantis? Why would the collective human soul permit that to happen?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Haujean Contactee (23rd September 2020), sunflower (23rd September 2020), Tyy1907 (23rd September 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

The genetic alteration was done early on
    The Atlantis was later so the events weren't related

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Haujean Contactee (23rd September 2020), Justplain (23rd September 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Who's to say some of these ancient artifacts came from humans? I too have searched for these answers for years and now I've come full circle to a divine source. Maybe Haujean will chime in but heres a searchable database with hundreds of pages relating to ancient human history, Secret space program, spirit possession and many other topics. Try your intuition with it. https://www.getwisdom.com/divine-wisdom-database/

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Haujean Contactee (23rd September 2020), Justplain (23rd September 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hello,
    I'm going to go into much more detail in the coming days. One of the things that I have to do is to get people to question things rather than to indoctrinate them. I want to give you something to ponder. If there were genetic alterations made than why are there a certain segment of people with psychic abilities when the majority of humanity is rather lacking? And how is it that with training most people can achieve some success with remote viewing? The first question could be answered by stating that some of us are genetically predisposed to psychic abilities. But when you get into the subject of remote viewing which involves the quieting of the mind so that the weak psychic signal can come through the genetic claim comes into serious question. Remote viewing involves techniques that suppress the conscious mind (imagination) so that the collective subconscious can open up and be heard. That's why it is done blind to the target. When you consider this factor the channeled information claiming genetical alterations were made no longer appears valid. The reason that remote viewing requires such effort to squelch the conscious mind is because the collective subconscious that connects all things is being drowned out by what you can call "psychic white noise". The white noise is a product of an augmented reality or planetary simulation created by advanced technology present on Saturn, Mars, and the moon of Earth, which I'll cover later.

Throughout my life I have had many psychic experiences but absolutely no control over them. Over time it became apparent that someone else was in control. When I reached age 31 in 2005 the extraterrestrials that were in control of my life showed their selves to me. And from that point forward they turned my abilities on and off as they had before but my abilities were significantly enhanced compared to the passive contact phase that I was experiencing before the active contact started. I am also a group contactee and I watched them do this to others. I also watched their egos take over until the ETs shut them back down again. If it was a matter of genetics they would not be able to shut them down. The way that this works is through the use of ethereal implants that alter the way that the simulation effects the individual who has been implanted. This is how the ETs themselves can operate with full psychic connectivity within the solar system and on this planet without being suppressed by the active transdimensional technology that keeps the human race bound to the 5 senses.

The world is currently waking up and the chaos that we seen now is a result of an increased level of intuition that is influencing everyone to begin seeing through the lies that they have been living under. That's why there is a technological arms race involving consciousness being waged by the financial elites. They have to tie everyone into a digital telepathic hive mind before the consciousness shift increases and they loose power over the population. I've definitely jumped ahead too far in my opinion in this discussion. So I would like ask everyone reading this to be patient because I will greatly elaborate when I have more time to spare.
    Last edited by Haujean Contactee; 23rd September 2020 at 07:06.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

cascadian (23rd September 2020), EFO (23rd September 2020), Justplain (24th September 2020), Tyy1907 (23rd September 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Who's to say some of these ancient artifacts came from humans? I too have searched for these answers for years and now I've come full circle to a divine source. Maybe Haujean will chime in but heres a searchable database with hundreds of pages relating to ancient human history, Secret space program, spirit possession and many other topics. Try your intuition with it. https://www.getwisdom.com/divine-wisdom-database/
    Humanity goes back many millions of years. And what you have to take into active consideration is why after all of this time have we made so little technological progress? The answer to this is extremely complicated. It involves the technological and social suppression using cataclysm planetary resets combined with direct social engineering through the application of religious suppression and out right slavery throughout human history. The evidence lies in the multiple megalithic sites around the world. I can't go into this just yet. I have to cover a few other subjects first. But I will leave you with this information to consider. Why do we see pyramids on Mars and other iconography similar to what we have here on earth that can be found across the world in megalithic temple sites?

The partial answer involves the creation of terra formed worlds placed in planetary simulations for the purpose of carrying out engineered lifetimes within engineered civilizations. There is a direct connection between the eternal adulthood experienced by ET citizens of the galactic federation where old age and childhood are only experienced once and the need for engineered worlds within augmented realities. Once again I'm jumping too far ahead.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

cascadian (23rd September 2020), EFO (23rd September 2020), George (29th September 2020), Justplain (24th September 2020), Moz (23rd September 2020), Tyy1907 (23rd September 2020)

+ Reply to Thread