+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 112 FirstFirst 1 12 62 102 112
Results 2,221 to 2,227 of 2227

Thread: The Global Financial System Explained, Kim Goguen, LifeForce, & the Assemblies

1. Link to Post #2221
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,746 times in 4,372 posts

Default Re: The Global Financial System Explained, Kim Goguen, LifeForce, & the Assemblies

... concordance of energy perceptions around the April 8th solar eclipse... when paying little attention to theoretical opinions and terminologies:

🐦‍⬛Beyond Ravens with JANINE - APR 9 23:49

Jean-Claude@BeyondMystic

Streamed on: Apr 9, 2:00 pm EDT

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Harmony (10th April 2024)

3. Link to Post #2222
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The Global Financial System Explained, Kim Goguen, LifeForce, & the Assemblies

... 2024 04 10 Kim Goguen situation update. 48:33

WelshRebel

31 minutes ago
    - Post eclipse activity.
    - Deep State hidden absolute sphere-dark matter.
    - Chem trails-sickness-attempted genocide.
    - Try heavy metal cleanse.
    - Statue of Liberty dark matter.
    - Ellis Island horrors.
    - Absolute light sphere - new technologies will be revealed.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ashiris (12th April 2024), edina (12th April 2024), Harmony (12th April 2024)

5. Link to Post #2223
    Netherlands Avalon Member Ashiris's Avatar
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,237 times in 258 posts

There is still chemtrailing like crazy here in the Netherlands. day and night.
    Will it ever stop?.
    They've been doing it here since 2000 although it's been huge in recent years.
    Kim can find all the locations where there is darker technology that hurts humans but she can't detect chemtrail factories?

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ashiris For This Post:

edina (12th April 2024), Gwin Ru (12th April 2024), Harmony (13th April 2024)

7. Link to Post #2224
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... my guess is that the "We'll all gona die" events like the "Red Dust" are taking precedence over chemtrails in terms of urgency and, as I mentioned before, it's a complicated matter:

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)
    Quote Posted by Ashiris (here)
    The psychopaths apparently still have enough money to chemtrail nonstop like crazy in the Netherlands. They veil the sun. In the late evening the whole sky is covered with a dirty smelly pink chemical layer.
    I understand it is hard for Kim to destroy all those chemtrail factories but it is very bad I think.
    The manipulations of the planetary ecosystem of heat, cold, cloud formations, etc. is dirty human work.
    https://www.science.org/content/arti...ef=debicker.eu
    Kim did mention somewhere in the Chat that not all trails are chemical ones and that there is also meteorology to consider.

As a matter of facts, it's a complicated matter involving geoengineering, meteorology, pollution, volcanic dust, cometary dust and never mind changing Earth's orbit to get it closer to the Sun... affecting the thermosphere, ionosphere, etc...
    Then, to complicate the matter even more, there is the placebo/nocebo issue to take into consideration whereby the collective mind/unconscious/subconscious gets triggered in manifesting the results of a previous nefarious or catastrophic event featuring similar appearances. (FEAR = False Evidence Appearing Real)

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ashiris (12th April 2024), edina (12th April 2024), Harmony (13th April 2024)

9. Link to Post #2225
    Netherlands Avalon Member Ashiris's Avatar
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,237 times in 258 posts

Yes okay Gwin, I get that too but the last chemtrail action was meant to be lethal. Since the air here is always with chemtrails , (sometimes not for several hours during the day) but then late in the afternoon they start again, the excess mortality has increased, people are getting dumber and dumber, yes then I begin to think that destroying chemtrail factories is an absolute priority.

I had an unexpected 2 hour conversation this week with what I suspect was a research scientist. In which branch I don't know because his "alleged" (read manipulated brainwashed) knowledge sounded very broad. We both had to wait a couple of hours until the car maintenance was finished. I challenged this gentleman, who pretended to know all about atoms and molecules, quantum mechanics, brain function, dreams, higgs particles, measuring hydrogen , MNRA, cancer, well a very wide range of topics , and I came to the conclusion that scientists regard everything as being subjective. Whatever I asked for his opinion, including certain experiences such as being out of your body while you can just keep thinking but see yourself sitting in a chair, extraterrestrials, chemtrails, MRNA. alien abductions, children being super telepathic and being able to read with a blindfold on, he had a rational explanation for everything.

Except the MRNA. He called the pharmaceutical mafia and the MNRA a very bad action by the mafia.

I thought it was rude to ask about his profession. He spoke good Dutch but I had the idea that he has a different mother tongue. however, I find it rude to ask a stranger about his profession or original nationality because for me it is about the energetic aura of someone and what my intuition tells me.

For example, I was talking about UNN and it was said there that Trump died of prostate cancer 2 years ago.His response to that was that if that was the case, it could be seen because you can tell in people who are in a serious stage of prostate cancer by their appearance. When I said, yes but the media all drama. And who knows they might show a clone or a lookalike. He immediately started to say that cloning does not exist yet and that scientists are very curious and that if cloning were to happen, then they would know it.

And when I said that during a 4-hour lecture by Dr Rauni Kilde in 2013 I had heard that people are being cloned in underground laboratories in Russia, he said that such a thing does not exist. And when I said, yes, but at a medical conference in Brussels she started talking about it and shortly afterwards she was murdered. And she saw it with her own eyes.

But yes, it is carrying water to the sea to talk to such people.

The conclusion, this gentleman thinks everything is a subjective brain expression.
    Oh well, he thinks what he wants, we know better.

So how should the earth be restored, I wonder? NOTHING has changed yet. Too many normies who suffer from cognitive dissonance.

I wish you a nice weekend
    And thanks for still putting the links here.
    Last edited by Ashiris; 14th April 2024 at 17:48.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ashiris For This Post:

edina (12th April 2024), Gwin Ru (12th April 2024), Harmony (13th April 2024)

11. Link to Post #2226
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... 2024 04 12 Kim Goguen situation update. 53:20

WelshRebel

35 minutes ago
    - Deep State hollow threats.

- Silent and anti-Silent Circle have lost access to their money.

- Black market lost:
    Cartels. Oil, gas, gold, diamonds, human traffic, slaves, drugs, etc.
    - Reduce oil prices to boost the economy?

- Create agreements to help society and the restoration plan?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ashiris (14th April 2024), edina (14th April 2024), Harmony (14th April 2024)

13. Link to Post #2227
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... 2024 04 15 Kim Goguen update. Latest on Middle East conflict. 1:17:26

WelshRebel

3 hours ago
    - Middle East participants:
    - Black Nobility
    - Cartels
    - Langley 5
    - Global Headquarters
    - SSP.
    - Cartels angry - no payment.
    - War 'By the book' pattern.
    - Money printing no longer possible.
    - Cartels may decide to change course.
    - Schwab dead - mask replacement.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ashiris (Today), edina (Today), Harmony (Today)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 112 FirstFirst 1 12 62 102 112