+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Robert Bruce

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Robert Bruce

Hi, I have not yet seen any information on Robert Bruce on this forum so I thought I would introduce this wonderful guy to those of you that haven't heard about him.

I first got to hear about Robert Bruce when I was looking for teachings on astral projection. It has always been a big interest of mine to do some out of body exploration but some thing I just couldn't figure out how to do by my self. After reading his book "Mastering Astral Projection" I realised that this guy had so much knowledge to offer.

I have waited to post this until I could prove to my self that his methods would work for me.

About Robert (from his webpage www.astraldynamics.com):

Robert Bruce is an internationally respected mystic author and speaker from the land down under (Australia). Robert has spent his life actively exploring metaphysical, paranormal and spiritual phenomena, making some groundbreaking discoveries. Robert is the author of the best-selling books: Astral Dynamics, Practical Psychic Self-Defense, Energy Work, and coauthor of the Mastering Astral Projection workbook and audio series, with Brian Mercer. A true spiritual pioneer of our times, the depth and scope of Robert's experience is quite remarkable.

Robert's firsthand experience with the greater reality brings profound understanding to spiritual and paranormal areas. His lifetime spent exploring this field brings great depth to his books, tutorials and seminars. Robert strives to give people the tools they need to evolve as spiritual beings. His workshops are dynamics and inspirational. Robert is a man who lives in the greater reality and invites others to join him.

Born in the year of the Sheep under the star sign of Cancer, Robert currently resides in The Land Down Under, Sunny Australia.

Video Introduction to Robert Bruce

I came across his new blog today where he has announced that for free of charge he will give you his first book and masterpiece (my opinion) "Astral Dynamics" as a pdf if you sign up for his free newsletter. On his video blog he will answer your questions every three days or so on video. There are three videos or so released so far.

I hope you guys will appreciate this and follow me on his journey.

Kind regards,
    Elysian
    Last edited by elysian; 3rd May 2011 at 11:26. Reason: update 2011-05-03

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to elysian For This Post:

Caren (16th January 2011), conk (26th January 2011), DianeKJ (10th May 2011), fifi (27th January 2011), kevlar (27th January 2011), Nela (27th January 2011), Shezbeth (27th January 2011), snedford (3rd May 2011), truthseekerdan (16th January 2011), zelda (28th January 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Robert Bruce

Robert Bruce, for what its worth, gets my five stars and a thumbs up for all of his work. Truly a fantastic man who has done so much for humanity, yet as you say, has not been interviewed and is not ever talked about on project avalon which in itself is quite sad.

Thanks for the thread elysian and nice to meet you

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jack For This Post:

Caren (16th January 2011), DianeKJ (10th May 2011), elysian (14th January 2011), sygh (6th May 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Here is a video from Roberts blog in which he explains more about his new exciting project. He is planning to help as many people as possible in raising there consciousness and become enlightened. I highly recommend it.

http://astralbob.com/blog/the-heart-of-the-matter/

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to elysian For This Post:

Caren (16th January 2011), DianeKJ (10th May 2011), fifi (27th January 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,831 times in 304 posts

Hi elysian,
    Thank you for this thread. I have not heard of Robert Bruce and am looking forward to learning more. Sounds
    quite interesting.
    Caren

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Caren For This Post:

elysian (16th January 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

I highly recommend anyone interested in Energy Body Manipulation, Development & Self-Healing to read this e-book called "New Energy Ways":

Robert_Bruce-New_Energy_Ways_1.pdf

It has done wonders for me

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to elysian For This Post:

conk (26th January 2011), DianeKJ (10th May 2011), fifi (27th January 2011), Sirio (1st April 2015), truthseekerdan (27th January 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Ides315's Avatar
    Thanks

Roberts books helped us overcome some rather interesting "speedbumps" in life. Aside fron the NEW stuff (which is excellent), Practical Psychic Self Defense has some excellent techniques and general mechanics to help along those lines, both personally, for loved ones, and for people that have issues but may not be awake enough to deal with the energies for what they are. Much of the methods can be done by anyone even if you have never consciously felt a whisper of energy.

Several years ago we got to meet Robert, take some classes from him, and have a few drinks.

He was an outstanding human with one foot into humanity, one on the otherside of the "veil", and a great sense of Aussie humor in the middle.

Would love to see Bill interview him!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ides315 For This Post:

DianeKJ (10th May 2011), elysian (27th January 2011), truthseekerdan (27th January 2011)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Quote Posted by Ides315 (here)

He was an outstanding human with one foot into humanity, one on the otherside of the "veil", and a great sense of Aussie humor in the middle.

Would love to see Bill interview him!
    Thanks for sharing your experience! That will be fun...
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Thank you Ides315,

I would love the opportunity to attend one of his classes.
    The New Energy ways system is very effective yet so simple. I love that fact, that it is so easy to teach people this.

Regarding the book "Practical Psychic Self Defense" a new revised edition is about to release this month.

15. Link to Post #9
    Serbia Deactivated
    Thanks

Robert Bruce is a really one good and decent human being, and really knows what he is talking about. Besides, NEW practices (which became my daily routine since the beginning of last year) are
    effective, easy to learn and to use and no workshop required- pick up the book and you can start.

Also his book on psychic self defense is sort of a must-have in those days. I recommend it with
    all my heart.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Nela For This Post:

elysian (27th January 2011)

17. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member zelda's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks for the link
    I have had OBE's but would really love to learn more about the astral projection.
    Namaste

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to elysian For This Post:

bilko (5th May 2011), GK76 (11th May 2011)

20. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

I was very temped by one of his courses, until I read that it costs $67 A MONTH!

21. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    I was very temped by one of his courses, until I read that it costs $67 A MONTH!
    All of his stuff gets free eventually on his websites. Its all there or on his forum. He usually gives it away when he comes up with new material.
    I buy most of the stuff because I cant wait and I like to support him since he has helped me so much

22. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Quote Posted by elysian (here)
    Quote Posted by conk (here)
    All of his stuff gets free eventually on his websites. Its all there or on his forum. He usually gives it away when he comes up with new material.
    I buy most of the stuff because I cant wait and I like to support him since he has helped me so much
    Thank you! I found two of his books that are VERY interesting. And free, as you said. Thanks again.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to conk For This Post:

elysian (9th May 2011)

24. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member DianeKJ's Avatar
    Thanks

I enjoyed all the books I've read by Robert. I was wondering about his new Practical Psychic Self Defense book, I have the older book and was wondering if anyone has read both of them and could tell me if the new revised edition is much worth the purchase? I found the original book very helpful btw
    Thanks,
    Di
    Last edited by DianeKJ; 10th May 2011 at 16:07. Reason: typos, uhg

25. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Robert is the real deal, he is a personal friend. I am an avid pupil of his. I signed up for the PAPI in September last year. I am no beginner, but the course was a life changer. His philosophy (imoo) of practicing meditation/trance/energy work to 'induce' an OBE is one that I resonate with completely. He also uses the original JOOB (Journeys out of the Body) Hemi-Sync technology originated by Robert Monroe himself. I read Astral Dynamics over and over again. As I attempted to write my own book on Astral Projection, I realized that there was no way to top Astral Dynamics. It is all there. The best work to date on the subject of OBEs. Plus, he is a first class guy.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

conk (13th May 2011), DianeKJ (11th May 2011)

27. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member DianeKJ's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jake (here)
    Robert is the real deal, he is a personal friend. I am an avid pupil of his. I signed up for the PAPI in September last year. I am no beginner, but the course was a life changer. His philosophy (imoo) of practicing meditation/trance/energy work to 'induce' an OBE is one that I resonate with completely. He also uses the original JOOB (Journeys out of the Body) Hemi-Sync technology originated by Robert Monroe himself. I read Astral Dynamics over and over again. As I attempted to write my own book on Astral Projection, I realized that there was no way to top Astral Dynamics. It is all there. The best work to date on the subject of OBEs. Plus, he is a first class guy.
    Jake, I would love to see Bill interview Robert! Any chance of helping facillitate this?

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DianeKJ For This Post:

elysian (11th May 2011), Jake (10th May 2011)

29. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Wink Re: Robert Bruce

Quote Posted by DianeKJ (here)
    Quote Posted by Jake (here)
    Jake, I would love to see Bill interview Robert! Any chance of helping facillitate this?
    Second that

30. The Following User Says Thank You to elysian For This Post:

Jake (11th May 2011)

+ Reply to Thread