+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Who/what is running the world?

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

Default Re: Who/what is running the world?

Not any one group. There are different service to self oriented factions trying to steer things their way, that's true. At this time it would seem that the forces of the darkness are having the upper hand, but that is only one perspective. There are influences of various kind.

However, the more conscious one is the lesser that being can be influenced. A fully sovereign being cannot be controlled.

Forces of light are working for the benefit of humanity, but there always has been and always will be a tug of war between light and dark on this plane of existence. The heart of man is the battlefield where light and dark meet and polarization of the soul is the prize, but ultimately light and love shall always prevail as that is what God is. Ultimately we are that unlimited, indescribable Love too, which is the Creator. Everything else is just a mere a distortion of that truth.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Anka (6th October 2020), Bassplayer1 (10th October 2020), Bill Ryan (7th October 2020), Brigantia (6th October 2020), Creedence (7th October 2020), gini (12th January 2024), Gracy (6th October 2020), Gwin Ru (6th October 2020), Harmony (6th October 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (6th October 2020), OmeyocaN777 (6th October 2020), Ron Mauer Sr (7th October 2020), Sadieblue (7th October 2020), XelNaga (12th October 2020), Zanshin (6th October 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Moderator Chris Gilbert's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,997 times in 595 posts

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    I reckon one thing bothers me about this whole ongoing thing, is the following: whatever the cause of our supposed "fallen state", popular opinion on the subject, regardless of point of view, is always pointed outward and seldom pointed inward.

It's seldom anything "we" do, it's almost always fault of "the other".

I do recognize outside influence, but I also recognize our own complicity. Precious few of us have no blood on our hands.
    Good point!

People get too lost in blaming ETs/George Soros/SJWS/alt-right and all other manor of actors for the state of the world. While those all may be contributing factors, we have to stop thinking like victims, and realize how we ourselves are the architects of the here and now. Even when people do start to "wake up", I feel that many still have a somewhat myopic view, thinking mainly terms of their own life or country.

One powerful personal experience I had awhile back was when I first started doing a form of Tree Qigong. It gave me a direct, vivid impression of how the tree wasn't just a "thing", but a living entity, spiritually aware on its own level. After that I felt a deep pit of horror form in my stomach, upon realizing that homo sapiens like me have been wantonly wreaking havoc on the natural world for millennia, LONG before our current problems.

4. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Chris Gilbert For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (10th October 2020), Bill Ryan (7th October 2020), Brigantia (6th October 2020), ClearWater (9th October 2020), East Sun (6th October 2020), gini (9th October 2020), Gracy (6th October 2020), Gwin Ru (6th October 2020), Harmony (7th October 2020), janette (7th October 2020), Peace in Oz (7th October 2020), Ron Mauer Sr (7th October 2020), Sadieblue (7th October 2020), Sue (Ayt) (9th October 2020), TomKat (8th October 2020), Wind (6th October 2020), wondering (18th October 2020), XelNaga (12th October 2020), Zanshin (6th October 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by Chris Gilbert (here)
    One powerful personal experience I had awhile back was when I first started doing a form of Tree Qigong. It gave me a direct, vivid impression of how the tree wasn't just a "thing", but a living entity, spiritually aware on its own level. After that I felt a deep pit of horror form in my stomach, upon realizing that homo sapiens like me have been wantonly wreaking havoc on the natural world for millennia, LONG before our current problems.
    Thanks for sharing that Chris, a powerful and life changing experience indeed!

One of the more profound experiences I've had along those lines was what began as a very everyday, mundane activity, of walking into a Sam's Club (a big all purpose box store for those outside the US) to pick up a few odds and ends, and suddenly "seeing" the other customers in what the best I can describe would be in a version of their "light bodies".

Other everyday people doing normal everyday things, mindless of it even, and yet suddenly every person I noticed was almost glowing, and radiating out a divine power and energy. It was all I could do to not just stand there and stare with my mouth hanging open!

There's a lot going on behind the scenes as you have already noticed, and it just takes the rare moments of for whatever reason temporarily shifting the normal frequency in which we witness our collective reality. Very much in line with Don Juan's description of shifting the "assemblage point" just a click.

Something I always keep close to me is from my studies of the ancient philosophers, great spiritual teachers, etc. None of them ever led us into a golden age, and I seriously doubt that has ever been the point. Their point to me has always focused one way or another on self mastery, despite any given set of negative circumstances in the world one finds themselves hopelessly surrounded by.

We do have an influence, but IMO only when we're at least somewhat aware of our infinite potential.

In the end who's really in charge?

Damn good question, and there's many ways to make that dog bark!
    Last edited by Gracy; 6th October 2020 at 22:34.

6. Link to Post #24
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,615 times in 274 posts

Doesnt matter all this talk, theory and understanding.... try reasoning with a cop who’s about to stab you with a needle, toss you into a detention center or kidnap your kids under the guise of CPS. No amount of preparation of thinking will get you anywhere. Physical action en mass needs to happen.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 7th October 2020 at 14:04.

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to spade For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (10th October 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (18th October 2020), Elainie (7th October 2020), gord (7th October 2020), Harmony (9th October 2020), janette (7th October 2020), Peace in Oz (7th October 2020), Sadieblue (7th October 2020), XelNaga (12th October 2020)

8. Link to Post #25
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,492 times in 246 posts

I would say Jesus Christ and ultimately the supreme creator of all that is would be on our side..at the end of the day no being ,demon ,devil ,reptilian has the ultimate power that the creator has.

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to janette For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (10th October 2020), Bill Ryan (7th October 2020), Elainie (7th October 2020), Harmony (9th October 2020), Peace in Oz (8th October 2020), Ron Mauer Sr (7th October 2020), Sadieblue (7th October 2020), Tyy1907 (7th October 2020), XelNaga (12th October 2020)

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

Quote Posted by janette (here)
    I would say Jesus Christ and ultimately the supreme creator of all that is would be on our side..at the end of the day no being ,demon ,devil ,reptilian has the ultimate power that the creator has.
    I totally agree and help is there for the asking.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (10th October 2020), Bill Ryan (8th October 2020), Harmony (9th October 2020), Peace in Oz (8th October 2020), Sadieblue (9th October 2020), wondering (18th October 2020), XelNaga (12th October 2020)

12. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,848 times in 1,072 posts

At this time I'd like us to spare a thought for Aaron Russo.

My bulldustometer couldn't detect the slightest trace of bulldust about him. From the footage and interviews I saw of the man he seemed to be a rare mix of gifted, true , brave and exceptionally well informed.

Whoever gave the big green light for 9/11 was, in my own opinion, the generally acknowledged world leader of the time. An event on that scale and the size of the cover up? There can be no other explanation.

Russo fingered Nelson Rockefeller as having advanced knowledge of 9/11. He also fingered Rockefeller for saying that 'they' wanted to chip everybody in the world.

Rockefeller was obviously a significant lower tier member of that which really governs from the shadows.

I'd be holding his feet to the fire first, along with the character who likes poking the Queen of England's first born son in the chest. The 'top' is only a step or two from there.

Humanity didn't get off its knees with 9/11. We submitted again. The monster which really governs us had its biggest meal in generations. And now its back bigger, badder and more monstrous than ever before. Who can possibly be surprised by this?

Don't feed the monster, folks. It only ever takes you for an idiot to be shackled to more idiocracies of its connivance.

More than anything, ANYTHING, else the monster wants our minds. It is through taking over our minds that it intends to lead us to our own oblivion. It's such a simple little psychological trick to lead humanity by the nose and the solution is equally and oppositely simple. Reject it.

13. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (10th October 2020), Bill Ryan (9th October 2020), Bluegreen (9th October 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (18th October 2020), gord (9th October 2020), Harmony (9th October 2020), Hym (9th October 2020), lisalu (10th October 2020), Sadieblue (9th October 2020), skogvokter (10th October 2020), wondering (18th October 2020), XelNaga (12th October 2020)

14. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Perhaps in view of the current turbulence it's also worth mentioning the relatively recent death of David Rockefeller.

He was at least the patriarch of a very influential family. There's always a period of bedding in a new head of family as others from near and far jostle for position on the re-configured board.

Historically, further along from the Napoleonic period I last posted about, the tale of General MacArthur from WW2 intrigues me.

Specifically MacArthur was said to be enraged that he was denied the clear chance to take Berlin before the Russians. Did I remember that correctly?

America acting solely in the best interests of America would surely have backed MacArthur to take Berlin. So forces greater than America were telling America what to do.

Just like at the start of the war with Pearl Harbour. America appears to have known in advance about Pearl Harbour. So they weren't acting in their best and most natural interests. They were having their strings pulled by the puppet master and playing out their role on the global stage.

I mention it only because the whole world got carved up anew for the next leg of this insane prophecy fulfilling journey. And we now seem to be on the cusp of some similar carve up again.

Don't feed the moster, folks. Jab him in the backside with his own fetid carving knife and tell him to get raffled.

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (10th October 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (18th October 2020), Hym (9th October 2020), lisalu (10th October 2020), Patient (10th October 2020), Sadieblue (9th October 2020), XelNaga (12th October 2020)

16. Link to Post #29
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,467 times in 4,332 posts

... well, this was the way it worked up until recently and who/what was pulling the levers at each levels which generated the now famous phrase of:
    "The lies are different with each level..." attributed to R. Hoagland
    WATCH-SHARE-URGENT: The Global Financial System EXPLAINED RIGHT 59:11

Sep 13, 2020

SPEAK Project

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (10th October 2020), Harmony (9th October 2020), Sadieblue (9th October 2020)

18. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Interesting.

In the 16:40s she starts saying it was switched off.

On balance I'd probably disagree with that, but who knows?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

greybeard (9th October 2020)

20. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,145 times in 461 posts

[QUOTE=azproductions;1381664 Do you think it’s humans? Reptiles? Demons? Aliens? The devil? ]

Yes!!!!!

A picture is worth 1,000 words

Name:  th.jpg
Views: 783
Size:  14.4 KB

If you look closely and this ancient Egyptian mural - you will see exactly the nested layers of control represented by each layer's leader pulling the puppet strings of the layer below - ultimately revealing who is really in charge.

Blessings Luke

Here is an enlarged version of what appears to be the same egyptian mural which has been referenced in several lectures/video's that I have seen throughout the years

https://i.ibb.co/26Z4jFP/Egyptian-Mu...e-World-01.jpg

I am not sure why it is appearing on the digital art website - if it is a fake then many have been duped. I am sure it was not sold as a forgery. Perhaps someone out there can shed some light on this fascinating topic
    . Regardless, the message conveyed from the hyeroglyph/painting coordinate very well with what has been articulated on this thread.

Here is more on the subject for the inquisitive mind:

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/f...age4117984/pg1
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 18th October 2020 at 17:09.

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (10th October 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (18th October 2020), Elainie (9th October 2020), Gwin Ru (11th October 2020), Sadieblue (10th October 2020), Savannah (10th October 2020), TomKat (19th October 2020), XelNaga (12th October 2020)

22. Link to Post #32
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,536 times in 2,553 posts

Quote Posted by Luke Holiday (here)
    A picture is worth 1,000 words

Attachment 44733

If you look closely and this ancient Egyptian murial - you will see exactly the nested layers of control represented by each layer's leader pulling the puppet strings of the layer below - ultimately revealing who is really in charge.

Blessings Luke
    I am curious to know where this image came from, and perhaps read more about it. I tried a search, but couldn't find it anywhere.
    Do you have anymore info about it, Luke?

*added info: Further searching now is showing that this image is not an ancient Egyptian mural, but instead is an work by deviant artist Svetoslawa displayed at this link: DeviantArt

Propaganda sure does abound everywhere. We all must be more careful than ever before accepting any info as truth, it seems.
    Last edited by Sue (Ayt); 10th October 2020 at 17:48. Reason: additional info added
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (10th October 2020), Gracy (10th October 2020), Gwin Ru (11th October 2020), Harmony (10th October 2020), Sadieblue (10th October 2020), Tintin (20th October 2020), XelNaga (12th October 2020)

24. Link to Post #33
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Im running my world (or so I think) --- isn't everyone running theirs? Smiling
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (10th October 2020), East Sun (9th October 2020), Harmony (10th October 2020), Patient (10th October 2020), Sadieblue (10th October 2020), wondering (18th October 2020), XelNaga (12th October 2020)

26. Link to Post #34
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,487 times in 1,711 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Im running my world (or so I think) --- isn't everyone running theirs? Smiling
    Chris
    By avoiding most of the part of the world that I think is negative I run my world as best I can. As we age we
    need to make wise decisions in order to literally survive.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Harmony (10th October 2020), Sadieblue (10th October 2020), Sue (Ayt) (9th October 2020), wondering (18th October 2020), XelNaga (12th October 2020)

28. Link to Post #35
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

This lady says it better than anything I have ever heard.
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/iFqbSXY8gNz5/
    Mel K has worked for Donald Trump and knows all about him as a real man (Not what the Media likes to have us believe) and she exposes the corruption of the Deep State and The Cabal and gives us an insight to who has destroyed the world.

and I have to say Charlie Ward is top drawer as well.
    Last edited by holistic1; 10th October 2020 at 01:11.

29. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to holistic1 For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (10th October 2020), Bluegreen (10th October 2020), Harmony (10th October 2020), lisalu (10th October 2020), Michi (19th October 2020), norman (10th October 2020), OmeyocaN777 (23rd October 2020), Savannah (10th October 2020), sunflower (10th October 2020), wondering (18th October 2020), XelNaga (12th October 2020)

30. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    I reckon one thing bothers me about this whole ongoing thing, is the following: whatever the cause of our supposed "fallen state", popular opinion on the subject, regardless of point of view, is always pointed outward and seldom pointed inward.

It's seldom anything "we" do, it's almost always fault of "the other".

I do recognize outside influence, but I also recognize our own complicity. Precious few of us have no blood on our hands.
    I have blood on my hands. Who else is able to be publicly honest?

[This, IMO, is a great post, Gracy May... thanks, Edina, for pointing us to it]
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Gracy (18th October 2020), wondering (18th October 2020)

32. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,414 times in 3,425 posts

Kim Iversen asks Whitney Webb, who is controlling all the evil networks in the world. From her research digging deep, it is basically three things:
    • Intelligence Agencies

• Organized Crime

• Corporate Power

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

gini (12th January 2024), Harmony (12th January 2024), Inversion (12th January 2024), Miller (12th January 2024), palehorse (12th January 2024)

34. Link to Post #38
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

If you ever got deep inside of a cave, then you will know how it feels, the chills are real, the feeling of been observed, etc.. I had been inside a few in different continents and the feeling is the same. I mean caves are ruptures that takes anyone prepared to go into the guts of earth to see what is in there.
    I know people into spelunking, one of them is very skilled in cave diving, they say some caves has underground rivers that are insanely long (like crossing continents), some are like tunnels but submerged. We all heard about these underground tunnels that connects the entire world, some of them has water in it. Not possible for humans traffic in there, but maybe something else.

As far as I know, Brazil, Vietnam, China has entrances to the earth's gut. I went to the one in Brazil long ago, never passed the "the devil's throat" section, I literally panicked that day, awful feeling.

[edit] apologies forgot to refrain to the question of the thread..

Regarding the question: who is running the world?

I don't know but I am very suspicious about a group of very nasty Alien races, I have the feeling we (the humans) are in the middle of a dispute, so to extend a bit on that, I have the feeling that we don't belong here, but it is not personal feeling it is a holistic feeling that we humans are not at home.
    Last edited by palehorse; 12th January 2024 at 13:12. Reason: typo
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Ewan (12th January 2024), Harmony (12th January 2024), Johan (Keyholder) (12th January 2024), Kryztian (12th January 2024), onevoice (12th January 2024)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2