Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: My Upcoming Course in Astral Projection.

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

Default Re: My Upcoming Course in Astral Projection.

I wonder what methods may work for maintaining a journal.

Maybe an audio recorder as a first step. Followed by a written journal when fully awake at around 0300 hr.

My dreams are usually fun except when I am fighting with the former wife. I thought we were done 20 yr ago.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Ben (8th October 2020), Bill Ryan (8th October 2020), christian (8th October 2020), Ewan (7th October 2020), Franny (11th October 2020), Gracy (7th October 2020), Harmony (8th October 2020), Jake (7th October 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (8th October 2020), Sadieblue (8th October 2020), Tam (9th October 2020), TargeT (7th October 2020), toppy (11th October 2020), Violet3 (8th October 2020)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Hopefully the method of recording is less important than the data gathered (I assume that is the main goal); I prefer typing as it's more comfortable and vastly faster for me to record things via "written word".

Btw, When are we going to get coffee (or BEER!), I"m solo for the next month as my SO is at a travel position in Co..... I can only walk my dog so many times, haha

I have a bit over 200 miles of range on my car (and no toll pass yet... need to get on that); anything other than that requires charging etc...
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Ben (8th October 2020), Bill Ryan (8th October 2020), christian (8th October 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (8th October 2020), Franny (11th October 2020), Gracy (7th October 2020), Harmony (8th October 2020), Jake (7th October 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (8th October 2020), NancyV (8th October 2020), Ron Mauer Sr (7th October 2020), Sadieblue (8th October 2020), Tam (9th October 2020), toppy (11th October 2020), Violet3 (8th October 2020), Wind (7th October 2020)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,952 times in 2,389 posts

Quote Posted by Johan (Keyholder) (here)

During astral travel, it can happen that one has 360° sight, being like a point of consciousness. It doesn't happen thāt often I think, but it does exist. Some have coined doing that "soul travel" (like the one author - a contemporary of Ron Hubbard - that started a Way Of Life/Cult/Religion). Have you ever experienced that?

Oh wow! That is exactly what happened to me, though I could not have described it as such. I felt two things happening simultaneously and only with hindsight can I attempt to describe it. Some part of me seemed to shrink until I was no longer conscious of it, but the other part of me, where conciousness really was, just seemed to soar into the sky. It was mid-afternoon. I was walking and my eyes were, of course, wide open. I was ascending to an elevated position whilst the inconsequential was left behind. My vision swam, the landscape blurred, trees rushing by in all directions and I realised I could 'see' in all directions and even 'over' the horizon. I was awestruck. Then fear* kicked in and bang, I was back in my body.

I described it to a good friend who was very open to such talk as suddenly being free of ego. I literally had no body at that moment, I just was. Conversely if that was true then I have to concede it was a connection to ego that snapped me back into my body.

Since that event there were many occasions where, drifting off to sleep, and just enjoying the fact of still being concious as the body fell to rest, I would feel a tugging sensation of being pulled upwards. Unfortunately my ever vigilant fear/ego would react with an adrenaline burst that ensured I was wide awake again and not going anywhere.

The sense of falling as one drops off to sleep is something I think many people will be familiar with, it rudely jerks you back into awareness. That, I feel, is either a failed exit or a return from an OBE.
    But the sensation I am trying to describe is the opposite and seems centered around the head and shoulders. Words do the feelings no justice but the best way I can think to describe the sensation is as if you are in rapid elevator, not going up, but down. There is a lifting, pulling sensation from 'above'.

*Fear is the simple way to describe it, but it wasn't a familiar sense of fear. It was the analytical part of that demands to understand. In truth no understanding was necessary just ecceptance.

6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Ben (8th October 2020), Bill Ryan (8th October 2020), christian (8th October 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (8th October 2020), Franny (11th October 2020), Gracy (7th October 2020), Harmony (8th October 2020), Jake (7th October 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (8th October 2020), Orph (8th October 2020), Sadieblue (8th October 2020), Tam (9th October 2020), TargeT (7th October 2020), Violet3 (8th October 2020), Wind (7th October 2020), wondering (7th October 2020)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    Hi Jake, I assume the 03:00 hrs is relevant to one's personal timezone and not tied to yours - has to be really, silly question.

I'll come right out and say it. I'm scared to try. I did leave my body once and, after a moment or two of complete wonder, got such a fright I snapped back in a second flat and now have a pschological block about going out again. (I can expand on that if you wish).

I have enjoyed lucid dreaming though, where some part of me knew I was dreaming and took on a more spectator role rather than participant. It always ended the same way when I tried to control something too much it would end, but to a certain degree I could imagine things would occur and they almost immediately did. As if I was the architect of the entire thing in the first place.

I'll be watching with interest. Thank you.
    Yes, the most common theme amongst early attempts at projection is great fear. I'm no stranger to it myself. It took me years before I ever projected,, not a full exit. I would wake up to (never Fall Asleep to) intense vibrations and paralysis and intense fear, as I could Sense a presence in the room.

I tried for Years to make it stop. It seemed to attack me. Strong and violent. On day, I made it stop,,, though, not really. I felt the vibrations coming in strong and fast. I reacted with zero hesitation. I rolled over off if the couch and was standing in my living room.

I almost cheered out loud. I was ecstatic that I had thwarted the vibrations. I ran down the hallway to tell me mum. She ignores me. Long story short,,, in the middle of the hallway, I started floating up like a helium balloon to the ceiling, and was bouncing off of it like a balloon...

I had thought that I escaped the vibrations, but exited my physical body instead.

This changed everything for me. I was 17. Before that it was just fear and terror. On day 1 I will give an example of a spontaneous OBE, and as we progress through,, we will unpack, or, reverse engineer it.

I can't teach someone to NOT have fear. I plan to turn some Unknowns into Knowns, and inspire/excite folks to push through.

Glad to have you along for the journey.
    Jake
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

8. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Ben (8th October 2020), Bill Ryan (8th October 2020), Brigantia (8th October 2020), christian (8th October 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (8th October 2020), Ewan (8th October 2020), Franny (11th October 2020), Gracy (7th October 2020), Harmony (8th October 2020), Icare (8th October 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (8th October 2020), Kryztian (8th October 2020), Orph (8th October 2020), rgray222 (7th October 2020), Ron Mauer Sr (7th October 2020), Sadieblue (8th October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (8th October 2020), Tam (9th October 2020), TargeT (7th October 2020), twin fig (8th October 2020), Violet3 (8th October 2020), Wind (7th October 2020), wondering (7th October 2020)

9. Link to Post #65
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Jake, that is like one of the coolest stories ever!

10. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

Thanks Jake, for taking this initiative. Looking at the number of interested participants, there was and is a great need for something like this.

As for my personal experiences, I had 1 important OBE which was during an NDE. That was "different" from anything else I experienced, but then again, I really almost died, silver cord not broken though. So, I am still here, it happened 44 years ago.

Most other OBE's were in dreams. And as others have said before here, it can be difficult to see a difference.

My first book about "Astral Travel" was by Yram. It was in the 70's and I remember it was a really good book. later on I met Bruce Moen, who continued - as a few others - Robert Monroe's work. Ever heard about him?

During astral travel, it can happen that one has 360° sight, being like a point of consciousness. It doesn't happen thāt often I think, but it does exist. Some have coined doing that "soul travel" (like the one author - a contemporary of Ron Hubbard - that started a Way Of Life/Cult/Religion). Have you ever experienced that?

You know there are many planes of consciousness. Depending on the source, whose books you read, you have first the astral (in lots of different layers), the causal, the mental, the etheric... and so on. Sometimes with other names. Once you travel as the "point", you don't have a body anymore. Before, in any other plane, you do have one, but always "finer", of a higher vibration. Did you travel into those planes?

During the NDE I had, I still had a body besides the physical body (I was looking at it from behind, about 10 feet away). It was whitish, but I had still arms, legs, a torso, a head... I remember I had my arms crossed!

I think it also is possible to astral travel during a "cat nap". I could do that easily in the past. Nowadays it is a lot harder. I just used to lay down, close my eyes and a few minutes later I was "out"...but never noticed the separation. I was just "elsewhere", whenever/wherever that was. The flying excursions were great fun (I once waterskied behind an airplane! That was close to flying as well).

So, I will definitely follow the course too! Not sure whether the 3am will work out, but we'll see.
    Brother, don't worry about the 3am thing. Everything needed for phase 2, we go over in detail in phase 1.

Phase 1: Theory and Conditioning.
    Phase 2: Practice and focus.
    Phase 3: Rinse and Repeat... (Lol)

You brought up dreaming vs OBE. It is, of course, typical to project out of body From A Dream. Likewise, it is typical that you will return to the body through the dreamstates. When you enter back into the physical body through the dreamstates,, you remember it As A Dream. Energy body dreams, flying dreams, (when your foot goes through the emergency brake pedal (RON!!) Are all examples of OBEs that we remember through the dreamscape.

Seeing in 3D/360 is not my normal mode of sight. Also, I have Never been aware of an Astral Chord.

You are right, this onion has layers.

(And I have many more ingredients to ad to a plain onion...)

Also, I had completely forgotten about Bruce Moen. Good remind! Holy crap,, good call...

My friend, we are going to unravel these mysteries.

Stay tuned
    Jake
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

11. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Ben (8th October 2020), Bill Ryan (8th October 2020), Brigantia (8th October 2020), christian (8th October 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (8th October 2020), Franny (11th October 2020), Gracy (8th October 2020), Harmony (8th October 2020), Icare (8th October 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (8th October 2020), Kryztian (8th October 2020), Orph (8th October 2020), Sadieblue (8th October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (8th October 2020), Tam (9th October 2020), Violet3 (8th October 2020), Wind (8th October 2020)

12. Link to Post #67
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Hopefully the method of recording is less important than the data gathered (I assume that is the main goal); I prefer typing as it's more comfortable and vastly faster for me to record things via "written word".

Btw, When are we going to get coffee (or BEER!), I"m solo for the next month as my SO is at a travel position in Co..... I can only walk my dog so many times, haha

I have a bit over 200 miles of range on my car (and no toll pass yet... need to get on that); anything other than that requires charging etc...

email sent to avoid thread disruption
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 8th October 2020 at 00:28.

13. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Ben (8th October 2020), Bill Ryan (8th October 2020), christian (8th October 2020), Franny (11th October 2020), Gracy (8th October 2020), Harmony (8th October 2020), Jake (8th October 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (8th October 2020), Sadieblue (8th October 2020), Tam (9th October 2020), TargeT (11th October 2020), Violet3 (8th October 2020), Wind (8th October 2020)

14. Link to Post #68
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,829 times in 458 posts

Wuhuuu, tonight after being awoken from sleep (by forum‘s member Christian) for snoring, I felt into my body and felt the vibrations! Rather subtle, not strong but very distinct, and I feel all the trauma work (and everything else during the las years) and its shaking has helped to prepare for this and I’m ready for them to become way stronger soon.

15. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

Ben (8th October 2020), Bill Ryan (8th October 2020), christian (8th October 2020), Franny (11th October 2020), Gracy (8th October 2020), Harmony (8th October 2020), Jake (8th October 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (8th October 2020), Sadieblue (8th October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (9th October 2020), Tam (9th October 2020), Violet3 (8th October 2020), Wind (8th October 2020)

16. Link to Post #69
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,518 times in 441 posts

I'm definitely in!
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

17. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Andre For This Post:

Ben (8th October 2020), Bill Ryan (8th October 2020), christian (8th October 2020), Franny (11th October 2020), Gracy (8th October 2020), Harmony (8th October 2020), Jake (8th October 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (8th October 2020), Sadieblue (8th October 2020), Tam (9th October 2020), Violet3 (8th October 2020), Wind (8th October 2020)

18. Link to Post #70
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,700 times in 20,824 posts

Lightbulb Re: My Upcoming Course in Astral Projection.

• I will randomly share some new (deep) thoughts/insights that "pops up" and edit this comment to update if new ones arrive about this forum thread/initiative by Jake.

Starting with:

01. When we all do it at the "same time" we seem to think/assume it is important to synchronize our intent, energies & adventures ... But when we are "Out of Body": Time & Place is more than often irrelevant only "focus of attention" is and our Awareness/Consciousness/Soul is Multidimensional (Time & Place) anyway, correct?

02. In my personal OBE experiences I noticed any form of expectation clouds my ability to see what is real and/or important because it triggers tons of (programmed?) symbolism we have to go through before being freed from it especially fears.

03. After several life-changing experiences I came to the conclusion we all have a "neutral observer" within us that is beyond judgment & expectations. This "neutral observer" does not even have an agenda it is just (100% effortless) awareness, but if you give it one (an agenda) it is not "neutral" anymore UNLESS we do something special that is 100% in alignment what we suppose to do or what your "core mission" is that is the opposite of disharmony & fear. That takes deep understanding who we are who you are who I am etc. To me it is 100% KEY to connect with the "neutral observer" as it is the bridge to almost all other higher forms of intelligent beings out there. If they sense you do not get that they MAY see you as a waste of time.

04. I wonder if it is possible to see/experience loved ones who passed away not only in dreams which is not uncommon but when having an OBE ... and how can you be sure it is the case? ... I know that any doubt may snap you out of the trance as it is the "rational brain" (ego) that LOVES to question everything in to infinity. Do other multidimensional beings use your past experiences as a "template" to trick or fool you, or "test" you? ... As if we have a "inner holodeck" holographic space/room as you see in Star Trek Next Generation. Imagine other entities activating your "inner holodeck" to teach you something would that be "far fetched" knowing how little we use of our true (brain & dna) capacity.

Maybe this insight can be of use/help (or I may just "kicking an open door"):

Long time ago I found out that you need to give yourself "permission" to remember an (important) dream. When I wake up I can often remember all the emotions (like a roller-coaster) without "rational" story-line of it ... only vague echo or fragments ... as if something is protecting me not to remember it. Then I realize I have to ASK for it ... please allow me to recall my emotional dream whatever it is. After giving my "higher self" permission it often slowly shares it to me ... To speed up this process I use a technique that is comparable with: if you can not remember a name of someone only recognize her or his face and you slowly use the alphabet to see if you FEEL something with each letter then when you sense something with a letter all of sudden the name pops up. With recalling an important dream I do something similar: I just visualize common themes like "am I flying?" ... "am I near or in water?" ... "am I in a crowd?" ... "am I in a car or bus or train? ..." am I in nature?" ... and I can do this for 5 to 10 minutes NOT really using the question-mark but more like FEELING am there and sense if anything happens just like using the alphabet recalling the name of a face you recognize!
    • I hear you saying: "But, John what has this to do with OBE?", you may ask ... I think everything, as we probably have multiple layers/filters standing in the way of accessing larger part of ourselves. Am also aware that for some this is "passé", meaning you already been there and found a different way or method or you just have no issues at all.
    06. Warning this is NOT meant for everybody:

Can we create an OBE "Time-loop" ... imagine a group of people sitting in a circle maybe in a Pyramid Building or using a smaller Pyramid at a special place, using special time (positions of the stars/moon) special (unique) incense using unique music being FILMED and use that FILM exactly 1 or 2 or 3 years later at the same spot same smell same music same resonance building a connection ... and the first session is to connect with your "future self" (second session) and the "future self" INTENTIONALLY connects with "past-self" and visa versa ... Would the OBE Factor be like a "boost" for having much better success to receive insights from the future as we can relay on ourselves ... not depending on someone else or some other "entity" but truly our own "portal" (time-loop).

07. How much of OBE has overlappings with "Remote Sensing" & "Remote Viewing"? ... Or is it not wise to mix both styles/techniques?

08. to be continued soon here ...

cheers,
    "Near Death Experiencer"
    John Kuhles - October 8, 2020
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 8th October 2020 at 14:58.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

19. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ben (8th October 2020), Bill Ryan (8th October 2020), christian (8th October 2020), Franny (11th October 2020), Gracy (9th October 2020), Harmony (8th October 2020), Icare (8th October 2020), Jake (8th October 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (8th October 2020), leavesoftrees (9th October 2020), NancyV (8th October 2020), Orph (9th October 2020), Ron Mauer Sr (8th October 2020), Sadieblue (8th October 2020), Tam (9th October 2020), Violet3 (10th October 2020), wegge (8th October 2020), Wind (8th October 2020)

20. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wegge (here)
    Wuhuuu, tonight after being awoken from sleep (by forum‘s member Christian) for snoring, I felt into my body and felt the vibrations! Rather subtle, not strong but very distinct, and I feel all the trauma work (and everything else during the las years) and its shaking has helped to prepare for this and I’m ready for them to become way stronger soon.
    Ha! Interestingly enough, I have been experimenting with how Best to present the vibratory state, and I had a fully conscious exit projection. Vibes kicked in, I Rolled Out. (More on 'rolling out' later.) I was in my living room, out of body. Told myself to keep it short. Went through my front door, out into the yard. Told myself to keep it short. (More on 'keeping it short, later.) There was a large tree that shouldn't be there. I looked around and realized that I was not in my neighborhood at all. That's fine... I began shouting at myself... DUDE, KEEP IT SHORT. With that, I shifted focus back into my body, still laying there vibing out. I just lay there trying to remember the OBE. Once I was sure I retained the memory, I sat up and grabbed my journal.

The vibrational state is not required for OBE. But it is a solid signpost for exiting your body. We will tackle this vibratory phenomenon.

Jake

21. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Ben (8th October 2020), Bill Ryan (8th October 2020), christian (9th October 2020), ExomatrixTV (8th October 2020), Franny (11th October 2020), Gracy (9th October 2020), Harmony (10th October 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (8th October 2020), Orph (9th October 2020), Ron Mauer Sr (8th October 2020), Sadieblue (8th October 2020), Tam (9th October 2020), Violet3 (10th October 2020), wegge (8th October 2020), Wind (8th October 2020)

22. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

So I created a Group for lessons and discussions, and I have sent an invite to those who have Expressed interest. So far we've got,, Ron mauer Sr; yelic; violet3; metaphor; wegge; Hikerchick; tam; Christian; krystian; libico; icare; Franny; twin fig; leavesoftrees; forever; ben macdonald; andre;

If I've left anyone off, just let me know. We've still got plenty of time. For those looking on, I'll leave this discussion open for chatting and reflection too.

Also let me know if you didn't get your invite to the Group.
    Jake

23. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Ben (9th October 2020), Bill Ryan (9th October 2020), Elainie (10th October 2020), ExomatrixTV (25th September 2023), Franny (11th October 2020), Gracy (9th October 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (9th October 2020), leavesoftrees (10th October 2020), Metaphor (9th October 2020), Orph (9th October 2020), Ron Mauer Sr (9th October 2020), Sadieblue (10th October 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (10th October 2020), Violet3 (10th October 2020), wegge (9th October 2020), Wind (9th October 2020)

24. Link to Post #73
    Belgium Avalon Member Johan (Keyholder)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,746 times in 531 posts

Hi Jake. Great idea to create a Group.
    But you forgot to "count me in".
    Not sure if others are in that case.
    Looking forward to get the invite!

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Johan (Keyholder) For This Post:

Ben (9th October 2020), Bill Ryan (9th October 2020), ExomatrixTV (25th September 2023), Franny (11th October 2020), Gracy (9th October 2020), Harmony (10th October 2020), Jake (9th October 2020), Ron Mauer Sr (10th October 2020), Sadieblue (10th October 2020)

26. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

Hi Jake. Great idea to create a Group.
    But you forgot to "count me in".
    Not sure if others are in that case.
    Looking forward to get the invite!
    Sorry, and there you go. The group modules are very helpful. Like a forum within a forum.

I have some experience moderating.. lol..

We still have some time to work out any snags.

I'm excited.
    Jake

27. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Ben (9th October 2020), Bill Ryan (9th October 2020), Franny (11th October 2020), Gracy (9th October 2020), Harmony (10th October 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (9th October 2020), Ron Mauer Sr (9th October 2020), Sadieblue (10th October 2020), Violet3 (10th October 2020)

28. Link to Post #75
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jake (here)
    Quote Posted by AuCo (here)
    I am in a bad neighborhood and always afraid to leave the house unattended. What if they took over the house and locked me out?
    Made me smile...

We will just have to leave the lights on. Pun intended...

Jake
    I was hoping you'd offer me a home security system . Anyway, I am in as well.

29. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to AuCo For This Post:

Ben (9th October 2020), Bill Ryan (9th October 2020), ExomatrixTV (25th September 2023), Franny (11th October 2020), Gracy (9th October 2020), Harmony (10th October 2020), Jake (9th October 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (9th October 2020), Ron Mauer Sr (10th October 2020), Sadieblue (10th October 2020)

30. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jake (here)
    I am in a bad neighborhood and always afraid to leave the house unattended. What if they took over the house and locked me out?
    Made me smile...

We will just have to leave the lights on. Pun intended...

Jake
    I was hoping you'd offer me a home security system . Anyway, I am in as well.
    Home security system...

Invite sent...
    Jake

31. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

AuCo (9th October 2020), Ben (9th October 2020), Bill Ryan (9th October 2020), Brigantia (10th October 2020), ExomatrixTV (25th September 2023), Franny (11th October 2020), Gracy (10th October 2020), Harmony (10th October 2020), Icare (9th October 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (9th October 2020), Ron Mauer Sr (10th October 2020), Sadieblue (10th October 2020), Violet3 (10th October 2020)

32. Link to Post #77
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,754 times in 2,614 posts

Hi Jake, I think I got left off the list as well. I've been practicing waking up at 3am so it won't be a shock :-)

Thankyou again for sharing your experience with all.💝

33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

Ben (10th October 2020), Bill Ryan (10th October 2020), Franny (11th October 2020), Gracy (10th October 2020), Jake (10th October 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (10th October 2020), Ron Mauer Sr (10th October 2020), Sadieblue (11th October 2020)

34. Link to Post #78
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,700 times in 20,824 posts

Question Re: My Upcoming Course in Astral Projection.

link of the sub-group?
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

35. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th October 2020), Elainie (10th October 2020), Franny (11th October 2020), Gracy (10th October 2020), Harmony (10th October 2020), Jake (10th October 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (10th October 2020), Sadieblue (11th October 2020)

36. Link to Post #79
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,409 times in 838 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    link of the sub-group?
    It's listed on the "FORUM" page. Scroll down to the bottom on the right hand side. It's under the sub-heading of "Group Discussions".
    I am enlightened, ............ Oh wait. That's just the police shining their spotlights on me.

37. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Orph For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th October 2020), Charles Harris (10th October 2020), Franny (11th October 2020), Gracy (10th October 2020), Harmony (10th October 2020), Jake (10th October 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (10th October 2020), justalight (13th October 2020), Sadieblue (11th October 2020), Wind (10th October 2020)

38. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

Wait for it.... Wait for it...

Mod Edit:

Thread closed at the request of Jake. Stay tuned.
    Last edited by Gracy; 11th October 2020 at 02:05.

39. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th October 2020), ExomatrixTV (25th September 2023), Franny (11th October 2020), Gracy (11th October 2020), Harmony (11th October 2020), Icare (11th October 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (11th October 2020), Ron Mauer Sr (11th October 2020), Sadieblue (11th October 2020), Strat (10th October 2020), Wind (11th October 2020)

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4