+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Any spiritual show that does interviews that you can recommend?

1. Link to Post #1
    New Zealand Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Any spiritual show that does interviews that you can recommend?

Hi all,

I have a friend who is writing a book on a new system of chakra work that he discovered through dreams - communications from Thoth. It is a 12 chakra system and instead of cycling from root to crown, it goes in the circle of fifths similiar to that in music, for a tonal harmony across the chakra system.

I am wondering if anyone is aware of any shows that might be interested in interviewing him and seeing what he has to say?
    Many thanks.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hitchy For This Post:

Alan (10th October 2020), Bill Ryan (10th October 2020), Ioneo (11th October 2020), Jake (10th October 2020), wondering (10th October 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Any spiritual show that does interviews that you can recommend?

Hi,

a show I used to listen to regularly from somewhere near your neck of the woods, was Radio Out There, presented by Barry Eaton, who's done interviews with people covering a multitude of topics, including subjects on channeling and chakras. So, give that a google and see if it may suit as there are loads of archive interviews on there to give you a flavour of the kind of things covered.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to I should cocoa For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th October 2020), Hitchy (12th October 2020), wondering (10th October 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,019 times in 284 posts

Edit: I am too hasty. I replied by reading the title only. Sorry, I don't know personally any radio show presenter.

Concious TV on youtube is very good. The interviews are deep with some exceptional people and it doesn't have the low quality image/sound of other webcam shows nor the silly new age tone.
    Last edited by ZenBaller; 10th October 2020 at 13:07.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ZenBaller For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th October 2020), Hitchy (12th October 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    New Zealand Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by I should cocoa (here)
    Hi,

a show I used to listen to regularly from somewhere near your neck of the woods, was Radio Out There, presented by Barry Eaton, who's done interviews with people covering a multitude of topics, including subjects on channeling and chakras. So, give that a google and see if it may suit as there are loads of archive interviews on there to give you a flavour of the kind of things covered.
    thank you!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by ZenBaller (here)
    Edit: I am too hasty. I replied by reading the title only. Sorry, I don't know personally any radio show presenter.

Concious TV on youtube is very good. The interviews are deep with some exceptional people and it doesn't have the low quality image/sound of other webcam shows nor the silly new age tone.
    thank you

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hitchy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th October 2020)

+ Reply to Thread