+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What happened to Brian Rose?

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Default What happened to Brian Rose?

I didn't want to hijack the Rogan thread so I thought it would be better to just start a new one.

What's the scoop on this guy, anyone?
    The Cole's notes version hopefully.

The vibes I have always gotten from him have been kind of creepy.
    He always talks in a guarded fashion when interviewing the likes of Icke.

I recall reading something about him months ago where he was reaping a windfall doing something underhanded with his business.

Then I recall a few months ago hearing him brag about going it alone with his new streaming site, after being de-platformed by YouTube.

And just recently I start to see him flood YouTube with ads for his material!

Anyone got the real scoop on this guy?
    Last edited by DaveToo; 11th October 2020 at 17:32. Reason: Spelling mistake

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (13th October 2020), Bill Ryan (11th October 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (13th October 2020), Dorjezigzag (29th October 2020), greybeard (11th October 2020), Ioneo (11th October 2020), Mike Gorman (17th October 2020), O Donna (13th October 2020), T Smith (11th October 2020), wondering (11th October 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Default Re: What happened to Brian Rose?

He is the genuine article Dave -- though he does all he can to promote his business, which can be irritating.
    He has been threatened for his anti narrative approach.

Overall he is a good interviewer and lets who ever is being interviewed get on with what they have to say.
    If he does ask a question it is obvious he knows the subject.
    The list of "top" people he has interviewed is impressive

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Alan (17th October 2020), AndrejPeĉënkin (13th October 2020), Bill Ryan (11th October 2020), DaveToo (11th October 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (13th October 2020), fifi (13th October 2020), Ioneo (11th October 2020), O Donna (13th October 2020), PegasusRising (13th October 2020), Sirus (17th October 2020), Sunny-side-up (11th October 2020), T Smith (11th October 2020), Wind (11th October 2020), wondering (11th October 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,263 times in 199 posts

I enjoy many of his interviews and have listened for several years. To be honest, I think I preferred the tone/vibe of the podcast prior to his Dan Peña connection. Of course, everyone is entitled to make a living, and my impression is that Brian has worked very hard to build his podcast, brand, and now his mentorship/school/workshops. But I find the overall tone of the podcast to be more sensational and click-bait-y now than it was a few years ago. It feels like this cheapens the brand and his image rather than enhances it. I'm not sure he needed to go that route; he seems to be very self-motivated, respectful to his guests, genuinely interested in them and interested in challenging himself. I agree that the frequent self-promotion can be irritating. So many podcasters flog their brands/businesses ad nauseam. Some so much, I have simply stopped listening.
    Last edited by Nenuphar; 11th October 2020 at 22:42. Reason: typo correction

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Nenuphar For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (13th October 2020), Bill Ryan (11th October 2020), DaveToo (11th October 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (13th October 2020), O Donna (13th October 2020), OopsWrongPlanet? (13th October 2020), Wind (11th October 2020), wondering (11th October 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,484 times in 1,711 posts

Quote Posted by Nenuphar (here)
    I enjoy many of his interviews and have listened for several years. To be honest, I think I preferred the tone/vibe of the podcast prior to his Dan Peña connection. Of course, everyone is entitled to make a living, and my impression is that Brian has worked very hard to build his podcast, brand, and now his mentorship/school/workshops. But I find the overall tone of the podcast to be more sensational and click-bait-y now than it was a few years ago. It feels like this cheapens the brand and his image rather than enhances it. I'm not sure he needed to go that route; he seems to be very self-motivated, respectful to his guests, genuinely interested in them and interested in challenging himself. I agree that the frequent self-promotion can be irritating. So many podcasters flog their brands/businesses ad nauseam. Some so much, I have simply stopped listening.
    I agree and as a "follower" of David Icke think he is gradually going toward the way of "what's in it for me."
    That is sad for me to hear, after all he has been through. I could be wrong, and hope I am.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (13th October 2020), Bill Ryan (11th October 2020), DaveToo (11th October 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (13th October 2020), O Donna (13th October 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)

... I recall reading something about him months ago where he was reaping a windfall doing something underhanded with his business.
    I wanted to refresh my memory about what I had read/seen, so I just did a bit of research and found the video I watched back in May this year.
    It is quite an eye-opener.

Here's the link:

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/bewar...JxOxs49za.html

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

anandacate (12th October 2020), Bill Ryan (17th October 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (13th October 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,518 times in 441 posts

The fact that Brian has been de-platformed is a sure sign he's the real deal. (It would be pretty dumb to de-platform controlled opposition or a disinformation asset). His interview style is without a doubt genuine. He makes zero effort to lead his interviewees; another sure sign of someone who is the real deal. Yes, he pushes his business and it's a bit irritating at times. And he's doing it even more now that he's been de-monetised or at least de-platformed.
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Andre For This Post:

bettye198 (29th October 2020), Bill Ryan (17th October 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (13th October 2020), fifi (13th October 2020), O Donna (13th October 2020), Wind (12th October 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Andre (here)
    The fact that Brian has been de-platformed is a sure sign he's the real deal. (It would be pretty dumb to de-platform controlled opposition or a disinformation asset). His interview style is without a doubt genuine. He makes zero effort to lead his interviewees; another sure sign of someone who is the real deal. Yes, he pushes his business and it's a bit irritating at times. And he's doing it even more now that he's been de-monetised or at least de-platformed.
    I hear you and all you say could be true.
    But what do you make of his YouTube comeback?

That is the reason I started this thread.

His YouTube ads are playing like a vengeance with me at YouTube now.
    Almost always the first ad played.
    So when I started seeing them, I immediately remembered he had been de-platformed there
    and that was the reason he started his own streaming site.

Does anyone know his recent history there?
    Obviously he wouldn't be paying for YouTube ads if he wasn't back in business with them.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th October 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (13th October 2020), Hym (13th October 2020), O Donna (13th October 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,630 times in 20,810 posts

Lightbulb Re: What happened to Brian Rose?

• Brian Rose's London Real (1.98M subscribers) still active including on YouTube!
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 12th October 2020 at 20:53.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (13th October 2020), Bill Ryan (17th October 2020), East Sun (13th October 2020), Hym (13th October 2020), O Donna (13th October 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,518 times in 441 posts

I hear you and all you say could be true. But what do you make of his YouTube comeback? That is the reason I started this thread. His YouTube ads are playing like a vengeance with me at YouTube now. Almost always the first ad played. So when I started seeing them, I immediately remembered he had been de-platformed there and that was the reason he started his own streaming site. Does anyone know his recent history there? Obviously he wouldn't be paying for YouTube ads if he wasn't back in business with them.
    It looks like he's done a deal with YouTube that allowed him to reinstate his channel but only if he does not include the likes of David Icke. That's my guess.
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Andre For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th October 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (13th October 2020), Hym (13th October 2020), O Donna (13th October 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

So given the fact that YouTube has now taken Brian back, does that mean he is now controlled opposition?
    You mentioned he wouldn't be allowed to have Icke on as a guest again (your guess).

Isn't that a form of controlled opposition (being controlled)?

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th October 2020), Hym (13th October 2020), Kryztian (20th October 2020), Le Chat (13th October 2020), O Donna (13th October 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,630 times in 20,810 posts

• If some one is "the real deal" or not ... never ever depends of what YT or Fb "allows" you to be doing or not ... that is, in my view, one of the shallowest one-dimensional thinking ever!
    Mostly people use that kind of arguing/reasoning to attack anyone they do not like ... be it his or her "mannerism" his or her "New Age style" beliefs ... be it having the audacity to expose all forms of religions who are destroying genuine spirituality ... be it some one who dares to explore other-dimensional beings and the list is long where SOME people get so annoyed or so easy triggered they feel the need to "thought-police" and/or accuse (insinuate) others in the name of "fighting tyranny" meanwhile creating a new form of tyranny without even realizing it.

cheers,
    John Kuhles
    October 13, 2020
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 13th October 2020 at 09:34.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th October 2020), gord (17th October 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,467 times in 267 posts

I liked him in the early days before he met Dan Pena, but it's pretty much all money making and ego since then.

His show may have had the same potential than the Joe Rogan Experience. But while Joe went on to make a 100M deal by not compromising on his values, Brian was coached by the "50 billion dollar man" to convert everything into an internet marketing product including questionable advertising for scams.

Sad story :-(

Last edited by Builder; 13th October 2020 at 20:49.
    To connect humankind with itself and the Cosmos!

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Builder For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th October 2020), DaveToo (13th October 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (13th October 2020), Dorjezigzag (29th October 2020), ExomatrixTV (14th October 2020)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

I didn't want to hijack the Rogan thread so I thought it would be better to just start a new one.

What's the scoop on this guy, anyone?
    The Cole's notes version hopefully.

The vibes I have always gotten from him have been kind of creepy.
    He always talks in a guarded fashion when interviewing the likes of Icke.

I recall reading something about him months ago where he was reaping a windfall doing something underhanded with his business.

Then I recall a few months ago hearing him brag about going it alone with his new streaming site, after being de-platformed by YouTube.

And just recently I start to see him flood YouTube with ads for his material!

Anyone got the real scoop on this guy?
    I recall being interested with this Brian Rose chap a couple of years back: he seemed like a genuine warrior of truth, he offered some 'edgy' analysis and so forth. However, right from the gitgo he presented a very narcissistic combination of traits, his worship of maverick 'billionaires' and his 'Charles Atlas' like language regarding body building, and pugilism/sport was a big flag to me: Rose is rather like the enthusiastic teenager who encounters his 'higher self' for the first time and falls in love with his potential.
    There is something pathological about this man, he has an enormous self regard, not a healthy one!
    The incident with the 'independent' media platform sounded an alarm: He signed up as a 'Daily Motion' user and used Daily Motion resources, which are FREE to pretend he had invested one hundred thousand pounds in a slick internet streaming service.
    I don't pretend to know the precise details, but Daily Motion is open to you and I to stream whatever video we choose, it is based in Europe and offers an alternative to YouTube, you can read about their services here

I agree with you, Mr Rose does have a creepy effect: my spider sense is activated.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th October 2020), DaveToo (17th October 2020), Reinhard (17th October 2020)

27. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 20:37.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th October 2020), DaveToo (17th October 2020), justntime2learn (17th October 2020), Kryztian (20th October 2020)

29. Link to Post #15
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

It seems like my gut/spidey-sense about Rose may have been correct.
    Heck I didn't even have to search for this one!
    YouTube graciously filter-bubbled it and provided it for me on the right of the YouTube screen gift-wrapped in a bright pink bow to match his tie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pn22ExgRkg

30. The Following User Says Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th October 2020)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Brian brought many high profile experts to the public.
    His presentations, professional, and he has a team that has to be paid for -- running an operation like his can not be cheap.
    The editing of the videos into readily available parts can not be easy.
    The videos are free.
    We expect so much for nothing.
    His style very in your face but at least he lets his guests peak with minimal interruption.
    Sure when you join you will get his "adverts" coming at you.
    That can be easily cancelled.
    I dont regret for one moment joining -- I learned so much not available elsewhere.
    Seems to be that every effort is made by "fact checkers" and the like, to trash those that present the Truth.

I see his business as separate, it was there before he started interviewing guests.
    He has a living to make.
    I can easily ignore what I dont want.
    Chris

32. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

ARMED POLICE👮‍♀️SHUT DOWN GYM BECAUSE GOVERNMENT IGNORES SCIENCE🧪 & EVIDENCE - LONDON WILL BE NEXT

33. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,082 times in 817 posts

London Real have produced some informative videos from interesting guests but I do question Brian Rose's character.

This is an informative video from Rebel Wisdom on this discussion.

In April, Rebel Wisdom ran a series of investigations into London Real's suspicious 'Digital Freedom Platform' fundraiser.

Now the head of London Real, Brian Rose, has announced that he's running for Mayor of London. Meanwhile he's been deleting a load of his old videos and much more.

What does the story of Brian Rose say about our society? What does it have in common with cult dynamics? And what is the 'sociopathic niche'?

“One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious. The latter procedure, however, is disagreeable and therefore not popular.” (Carl Jung)

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dorjezigzag For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th October 2020), Builder (29th October 2020), DaveToo (29th October 2020), Elainie (29th October 2020), Gwin Ru (29th October 2020), mokosh (30th October 2020)

35. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,467 times in 267 posts

Rebel Wisdom is how alternative journalism should be!

This is also excellent:

Last edited by Builder; 29th October 2020 at 18:31.
    To connect humankind with itself and the Cosmos!

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Builder For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th October 2020), Dorjezigzag (29th October 2020)

+ Reply to Thread