Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: Clinton, Brennan & Biden: Benghazi

1. Link to Post #61
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,486 times in 1,711 posts

Default Re: Clinton, Brennan & Biden: Benghazi

Don't forget the other half of the equation re H. Clinton, why always Hitlery Oh sorry, wrong spelling.

Other half, Bill, always avoiding, side stepping any implication of involvement in any underhanded
    activity. leaning back with a joint or "something" else.

There is a day of reckoning coming up, and sooner than you think.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Bluegreen (18th October 2020), Elainie (16th October 2020), Hym (16th October 2020), palehorse (16th October 2020), pyrangello (23rd April 2022), Sadieblue (16th October 2020), wondering (16th October 2020)

3. Link to Post #62
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

I'm dubious about the "laptop being dropped off to computer shop" too.  My thoughts are that Hunter Biden could have been infiltrated and laptop stolen from his home.

The Biden's can never come out saying this is what happened or report the theft because it would be an instant admission that documents, etc are all true and destroy their spin narrative.

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    I cant see how any one would be stupid enough to leave evidence of this.
    There are more secure ways of corresponding than e mails surely?
    Not doubting -- just being open minded.
    Chris

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bluegreen (16th October 2020), greybeard (16th October 2020), pyrangello (23rd April 2022), Sadieblue (17th October 2020), wondering (16th October 2020)

5. Link to Post #63
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)
    I'm dubious about the "laptop being dropped off to computer shop" too.  My thoughts are that Hunter Biden could have been infiltrated and laptop stolen from his home.

The Biden's can never come out saying this is what happened or report the theft because it would be an instant admission that documents, etc are all true and destroy their spin narrative.

Chris
    Politicians are idiots IT illiterate, I worked with a group of them back in the years and they are truly dumb asses with computers and communication, this explains the huge amount of audio, video and text been leaked along all these years.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Bluegreen (26th October 2020), Brigantia (16th October 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (18th October 2020), East Sun (16th October 2020), Gemma13 (17th October 2020), greybeard (16th October 2020), pyrangello (23rd April 2022), Sadieblue (17th October 2020), wondering (16th October 2020)

7. Link to Post #64
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)

Chris
    Woops I shouldn't post tired - wrong Biden Drama thread.

In the meantime . . . still waiting for this one to develop.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

justntime2learn (16th October 2020), pyrangello (23rd April 2022), Sadieblue (17th October 2020)

9. Link to Post #65
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Parrot is gonna need some pretty hard evidence to refute Robert O'Neill's claims.

Quote https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ry-tweets.html

Friday, Oct 16th 2020 

Donald Trump says 'people can decide for themselves' if Osama bin Laden's body double was killed and says QAnon 'are strongly against pedophilia' as he is challenged on conspiracy theory tweets.

. Donald Trump was questioned on conspiracy theories during his town hall with NBC News in Miami Thursday evening

. Trump claimed that he retweets and posts about conspiracies on Twitter because he wants people to be able to decide for themselves if they are true

. He was specifically asked about touting the conspiracy that the SEAL team that took down Osama bin Laden in 2011 actually took out a body double.  It also suggests Obama's White House covered it up by killing SEAL Team Six and claiming that bin Laden was dead anyway. 'That was an opinion of somebody. And that was a retweet,' Trump said. 'I'll put it out there. People can decide for themselves. I won't take a position'

. He was also asked about the QAnon conspiracy that the Democratic Party is actually a satanic pedophile ring 'I know nothing about QAnon. I know very little,' Trump said, claiming he only know they are against pedophilia.

[...]

The former Navy SEAL who shot bin Laden dead hit out at the QAnon conspiracy theory pushed by Trump on his Twitter that claims Biden had SEAL Team Six killed after the raid.

Robert O'Neill, 44, appeared with Chris Cuomo on CNN on Wednesday night to voice his disgust that the 'highest-ranking person in the country' would be 'trampling on the graves of some of the best heroes' by claiming the team had not killed Bin Laden.  

The online theory has suggested that O'Neill only killed a body double of bin Laden in the 2011 raid and that the Obama and Biden administration were implicated in the killing of the mission's team to cover it up.  

It also claims that bin Laden is still alive.   

The idea was formed by QAnon, the far-right conspiracy theory centered on the baseless belief that Trump is secretly fighting enemies in the 'deep state' and a child sex trafficking ring run by satanic pedophiles and cannibals. 

Yet this week, the idea became more mainstream as Trump himself retweeted posts and a video promoting the conspiracy about bin Laden's death.  

O'Neill, who is vocal about his conservative leanings, blasted the president as Cuomo questioned him on how it felt to see the rumors circulating, stating that this was 'bigger than a retweet'. 

'I want to say that every man is alive [who was on that mission],' he told Cuomo, pushing back against suggestions the team had made a mistake with bin Laden's DNA and that they hand flown the body of the double into the mountains to hide the mistake. 

He also laughed off claims that Hillary Clinton had ordered a missile to strike down SEAL team Six when the mistake was realized.  

'We went in there, we kissed our kids goodbye, and we were expecting death but we were willing to do it because of what had happened on 9/11,' he said. 

'To see this on the internet now is due to politics and its an insult to the real people. 

'It's a shame we've gotten there because of politics,' he added.  

He said that SEAL Team Six had taken many pictures from the night of the raid with bin Laden's body and that they had waited until they were absolutely certain it was him following the DNA test. 

'This is comical, if you know the truth, then you are fine,' he added. 'If there is a time to release the photos, it is now.

'I've been getting texts from other guys on the mission saying, 'I didn't know we were dead, did you? What did you do in there?''

Cuomo asked O'Neill about his politics, stating that he knows he is 'not a Biden fan' but asking how it felt for Trump to be the person sharing the theories.  

'It's one thing for a wacko to be a conspiracy theorist and to claim this but to be retweeted by the highest-ranking person in the country,' O'Neill said of his disappointment.  

'Biden or Trump, I'm an American.'  

O'Neill also mentioned how he had been using his Twitter account throughout Wednesday to poke fun at the claims despite his anger.     

He joked that he must have killed 'Osama bin Johnson' before taking a more serious tune in refuting the claims that the mission team were killed.   

'Every SEAL from the UBL Mission is alive while you are reading this,' O'Neill wrote. 

On Tuesday, he also paid tribute to Obama, who was president at the time of the raid. 

'Very brave men said goodbye to their kids to go kill Osama bin Laden. We were given the order by President Obama. It was not a body double. Thank you Mr. President. Happy birthday @USNavy,' he said. 

He later joked about the theories again, sharing a picture of himself enjoying a drink on a lounge chair as he wrote: 'The right: OMG, you killed a body double. Me:'

O'Neill even slapped back at an account that questioned him stating: 'I know who I killed, homie. Every time.'

Trump retweeted the views on Tuesday from a QAnon account which has since been suspended. 

'Hiden Biden and Obama may have had Seal Team 6 killed! EXPLOSIVE: CIA Whistleblower Exposes Biden's Alleged Role with the Deaths of Seal Team- Claims to have Documented Proof. RETWEET!!!' the tweet read, according to Newsweek. 

The next day he tweeted a video that claims without evidence that 'three former CIA Directors involved in keeping bin Laden alive in Iran, moved him from Iran to Pakistan for Obama's trophy kill'. 

Bin Laden was killed in a 2011 raid by SEAL Team Six on his compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan as part of a mission ordered by Obama. 

Trump has hit out at his rival Biden, claiming that the former VP had pushed back against the raid in talks with Obama. 

'No one has been more wrong, more often than Biden. He voted FOR the Iraq War, he supported the defense sequester that gutted our military, he opposed the mission to take out Osama bin Laden, he opposed killing Soleimani, he oversaw the rise of ISIS, and he cheered the rise of China as a 'positive development' for America and the world,' he wrote in September. 

'If it were up to Joe, bin Laden and Soleimani would still be alive, ISIS would be still on the rampage, and China would now be the dominant power in the world – not America.'

Biden was reported to have been skeptical of the raid. 

O'Neill served in the Navy since 1995. 

He was the person to shoot bin Laden three times in the head during a top-secret May 2011 raid on his hideout in Abbottabad, Pakistan.  

The Intercept states he was forced from the team shortly after the raid after it was discovered that he was openly bragging about being the man to shoot Bin Laden as he frequented Virginia Beach bars. 

O'Neill also took part in the 2009 rescue of the captain of a merchant ship taken hostage by Somali pirates. The mission was later the subject of a Tom Hanks movie named 'Captain Phillips'. 

He recently hit headlines again after being banned from Delta for tweeting a picture of himself not wearing a mask on a flight despite the rules implemented due to the coronavirus pandemic. 
    Last edited by Gemma13; 16th October 2020 at 14:59.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bluegreen (16th October 2020), Sadieblue (17th October 2020)

11. Link to Post #66
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,169 times in 10,102 posts

Biden:

Skeptical myself. "Forgot" his computer? Ahhhh ... OK ...

Nevertheless, Guiliani says H Biden's lawyer contacted the repairman (by phone and email) twenty minutes after the story broke to ask for the hard drive back.

Parrot:

This video (published Sept 2019) purports to corroborate Parrot's story, and while there are no indications in the comments, I am not getting any audio from Ms Lopez. (Did this get censored in the last 24 hours? You can tell what they are talking about as Mr Glazov is audible.)

"Former CIA Officer Clare Lopez (@CCNatlSecurity - Citizen's Commission for National Security) confirms that Bin Laden was in Iran and transferred to Pakistan for the trophy kill."

Clare Lopez bio:
    http://lopez.pundicity.com/about/
    Last edited by Bluegreen; 17th October 2020 at 05:35.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Gemma13 (17th October 2020), justntime2learn (16th October 2020), Sadieblue (17th October 2020)

13. Link to Post #67
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Not sure which of the 2 Biden stories breaking is for this dump - fingers crossed it's both.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bluegreen (17th October 2020), ClearWater (17th October 2020), Gwin Ru (17th October 2020), justntime2learn (17th October 2020), Sadieblue (18th October 2020)

15. Link to Post #68
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks

From the Associated Press (07/08/2013)

Secret move keeps Bin Laden records in the shadows

The top U.S. special operations commander, Adm. William McRaven, ordered military files about the Navy SEAL raid on Osama bin Laden's hideout to be purged from Defense Department computers and sent to the CIA, where they could be more easily shielded from ever being made public.

The secret move, described briefly in a draft report by the Pentagon's inspector general, set off no alarms within the Obama administration even though it appears to have sidestepped federal rules and perhaps also the U.S. Freedom of Information Act.

An acknowledgment by Adm. William McRaven of his actions was quietly removed from the final version of an inspector general's report published weeks ago. A spokesman for the admiral declined to comment.

Secretly moving the records allowed the Pentagon to tell The Associated Press that it couldn't find any documents inside the Defense Department that AP had requested more than two years ago, and would represent a new strategy for the U.S. government to shield even its most sensitive activities from public scrutiny.

"Welcome to the shell game in place of open government," said Thomas Blanton, director of the National Security Archive, a private research institute at George Washington University.
    ____

McRaven retired in 2017.

In October, 2019, McRaven published an op-ed in The New York Times with the headline "Our Republic Is Under Attack From the President" arguing that if Trump did not demonstrate leadership, the sooner he is replaced, the better.

In February 2020, McRaven authored a guest editorial in The Washington Post in which he declared that, "As Americans, we should be frightened – deeply afraid for the future of the nation. When good men and women can’t speak the truth, when facts are inconvenient, when integrity and character no longer matter ... then there is nothing left to stop the triumph of evil."

Sources:
    https://www.politico.com/story/2013/...shadows-093810
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_H._McRaven

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

ClearWater (18th October 2020), Elainie (18th October 2020), Gemma13 (18th October 2020), Ivanhoe (20th October 2020), justntime2learn (18th October 2020), palehorse (21st October 2020), Sadieblue (18th October 2020)

17. Link to Post #69
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,171 times in 2,420 posts

The AP article from 2013 is interesting. If you watched the Shadowgate documentary, in the clip that shows the organizational flowchart, there is an image of a raven with a clover, that's a stand in for General McRaven. He seems to be a key person in the MIC shadow government mentioned in the Shadowgate series.
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Bluegreen (18th October 2020), Gemma13 (18th October 2020), Ivanhoe (20th October 2020), justntime2learn (18th October 2020), Sadieblue (18th October 2020)

19. Link to Post #70
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bluegreen (18th October 2020), ClearWater (18th October 2020), edina (18th October 2020), justntime2learn (19th October 2020)

21. Link to Post #71
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

@15:00 Khait clarifies who Parrot is - not a CIA whistleblower so does not have restrictions with NDA.

@18:00 Khait clarifies the Navy Seal team colours, Red, Gold, Blue, Silver which also have Troop groups 1, 2, 3.  Robert O'Neill was Red team and is apparently not liked very much because he portrays himself as the solo hero that killed Bin Laden rather than the team effort - which is apparently odd as Seals never come out praising themselves as heroes wanting worship. 

The team killed on the helicopter were Gold Team Troop 2.

This clears up a confusion I had when Robert O'Neill came out joking about the claims and testimonies coming out because he and other Seals were still alive.

THIS IS STILL A CONSPIRACY UNTIL PARROT DELIVERS THE EVIDENCE, (that he promised to the Father of one of the Seals killed), which corroborates and puts into place the missing pieces of information gathered to date. 

There is speculation that the release is being coordinated for correct timing - If true I imagine this would be to get best possible coverage that does not bury current Biden news; considering main medua outlets are doing everything possible to sweep Biden's treason under the carpet.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bluegreen (20th October 2020), Ivanhoe (20th October 2020), palehorse (28th October 2020)

23. Link to Post #72
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks

Major General Paul E. Vallely (US Army, retired 1991) was in Benghazi as the Senior Military Analyst for FOX News at the time of this tragedy, and explains why he believes Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, and Joe Biden are responsible for the deaths of American soldiers, and should be indicted for, at the very least, dereliction of duty.

Published Oct 15, 2020 (19:59)

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

edina (20th October 2020), Gemma13 (20th October 2020), Ivanhoe (20th October 2020), justntime2learn (20th October 2020)

25. Link to Post #73
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,703 times in 20,824 posts
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bluegreen (20th October 2020), Ivanhoe (20th October 2020)

27. Link to Post #74
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks

Evidence says that this has been common knowledge in select circles for some time.

"Hillary Killed My Friends" - Published July 3, 2016 - (2:27)

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

edina (20th October 2020), Gemma13 (21st October 2020), GMB1961 (21st October 2020), Ivanhoe (20th October 2020), justntime2learn (20th October 2020), One (26th October 2020)

29. Link to Post #75
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi folks,

Yesterday I watched that nasty video of Hunter Biden smoking crack and have intimate relations with which seems to be an underage girl or at least a very small girl, the video is bad I couldn't watch until the end, the first few minutes is enough.

My question is:
    Is that guy in the video (I supposed you watched that) really Hunter Biden? In the video one can see his face clearly when he is smoking what seems to be crack.

This is a total degradation of the human being, I have no words to describe it, just HELL. I wish I had not seen that video but I did.
    --

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Bluegreen (26th October 2020), justntime2learn (26th October 2020), One (26th October 2020)

31. Link to Post #76
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,371 times in 388 posts

Quote Posted by palehorse (here)
    This is a total degradation of the human being, I have no words to describe it, just HELL. I wish I had not seen that video but I did.
    We are probably on the wrong thread but know exactly how you feel....

The corruption of this soul seems more evil than the act. And given what seems to be coming to light about his father?

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to One For This Post:

Bluegreen (26th October 2020), justntime2learn (26th October 2020), palehorse (26th October 2020)

33. Link to Post #77
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by One (here)
    Quote Posted by palehorse (here)
    We are probably on the wrong thread but know exactly how you feel....

The corruption of this soul seems more evil than the act. And given what seems to be coming to light about his father?
    I got a pretty real picture about the Biden family now, wow!
    I am not into US politics, but since everybody is talking about it specially now that election day is closer I decided to learn a little about it...
    but really, is there anyone going to vote for Biden? He should be better off the election, how is that even possible for this old guy run for a president?
    Yesterday I got the youtube link for the video, but it was removed, but the video is spreading fast everywhere now, I doubt CNN or BBC will show it though.
    --

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Bluegreen (26th October 2020), Hym (26th October 2020), justntime2learn (26th October 2020), One (26th October 2020)

35. Link to Post #78
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks

Clinton, Brennan & Biden: Benghazi

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

ClearWater (23rd April 2022), JohanB (23rd April 2022), justntime2learn (23rd April 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4