+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Do You Dream About Rice? Here Is The Spiritual Interpretation

1. Link to Post #1
    Ghana Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Do You Dream About Rice? Here Is The Spiritual Interpretation

The life we live on earth has a spiritual connection that must be taken seriously. God in His wisdom talks to us in dreams. So anytime you dream about anything; take it seriously by praying about it.

For this post, I am going to share with you what it means to dream about rice. I know this could take in different forms so let me first enlighten you to understand some basic facts.

Rice in a dream symbolizes success, luck, fertility, stability, happiness and prosperity.

Ask yourself why people throw rice at couples during a wedding celebration?. Now I hope you get the point.

You may be asking a lot of questions about the type of rice and so forth. But whether it is raw rice, cooked rice, brown rice, rice balls, etc, they are all rice and they signify something worthy; Provided it is not rubber rice(fake rice), dirty rice, etc, which becomes questionable.

I am the kind of person that God speaks to me a lot through dreams. And the first time I dreamt about rice — I had the meaning along before I woke up from sleep. I didn't need anyone to explain to me. 

It was very pleasing to my soul; because I know I have been blessed abundantly. Thanks be to God!. But sometimes I would need someone with a deeper discernment to help me understand my dreams.

I delight in encouraging people to live a successful and a happy life. God has destined every one of us for something bigger. But you have to fight the good fight to destroy all the stumbling blocks from the enemy. God has already given you a brighter future, but the Devil will continuously fight against it.

Have You dreamt About Rice Before?

If you have dreamt about rice then let me say; Thanks be to God. Because you are highly favored.

However, a few trends about rice do not symbolize something positive and you can do something about it.

According to the Bible, Joseph had dreams that foretell a future success ahead of his elder brothers. 

"He said to them, “Please hear this dream which I have dreamed: for behold, we were binding sheaves in the field, and behold, my sheaf arose and also stood upright, and behold, your sheaves came around, and bowed down to my sheaf.” His brothers asked him, “Will you indeed reign over us? Will you indeed have dominion over us?” They hated him all the more for his dreams and for his words" (Genesis 37:6-8).

"He dreamed yet another dream, and told it to his brothers, and said, “Behold, I have dreamed yet another dream: and behold, the sun and the moon and eleven stars bowed down to me" (Genesis 37:9).

All the attempts to destroy his destiny failed. Joseph lived to see his dreams come true. It took him 13 years before he saw his dreams come into reality. All those years; he was fighting the good fight. 

Maybe your beautiful dreams from God will take just a few weeks, months or years. Just keep on fighting the good fight. May your good dreams also come true in Jesus's name. Amen!.

1. Dream about sowing rice: This means you need to exercise patience in your endeavors. Everything about your project, business, job, etc, will be successful. Don't be in a haste. God's time is the best. Trust Him.

2. Dream about harvesting rice: You are ready to reap a greater reward. Your responsibilities will become numerous and you must be diligent. Harvesting means your hard work has paid off and should be used wisely.

3. Serving Rice like a waiter: You will make new connections with people, companies, etc, that will result in a successful life.

4. Buying Cooked Rice: This means you have the desire to reach higher levels in life. You have the potential to fulfill your future dreams. Buying the cooked rice means you want the shortest means to live a fulfilling life.

5. Seeing Rice Bag(s): This denotes positive energy from people in your inner circle. You are surrounded by friends, families, co-workers, or loved ones who can help you in times of trouble.

6. Cooking Rice: You saw yourself cooking rice? You have a leadership role and so you must be responsible and smart enough to offer the best of you for greater results. They are looking up to you for a final delivery which must be in good quality.

7. Seeing Boiled rice: You will find true happiness in a crowded environment shortly. Don't be in haste, you will find your true self within that social setting.

Negative Effects Of Dreams About Rice

Some of the negative sides of dreaming about rice include:

Seeing dirty rice, spoiled rice, burned rice, dispersed rice, black rice, etc.

Rice Porridge: Someone is taking care of you in real life. But when you fall sick; you will have a high recovery rate.

However, even the negative sides of rice tend to have some favor on your side. Rice in a dream in general has a good omen. But when it is about something unpleasant; just pray against it.

Ask your pastors or spiritual leaders to help you with your dream interpretations if you could barely make any meanings.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lovelytony22 For This Post:

Ioneo (14th October 2020), Luke Holiday (14th October 2020), rgray222 (14th October 2020), Sadieblue (13th October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (14th October 2020), Tintin (14th October 2020), toppy (14th October 2020)

+ Reply to Thread