+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Normals Affecting Our Children and Their Effect on Future Society

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,145 times in 461 posts

Default New Normals Affecting Our Children and Their Effect on Future Society

I would like to begin a thread addressing the ways in which the New P(L)andemic Normal's of our society are affecting our children and how they may hinder/help their development into well adjusted, productive and internally happy adults.

I will begin with an amazing video I first spotted on Rense a few days ago.

My initial gut reaction to this was: What planet am I on? Is the real life or am I dreaming? It quickly accelerated to a strong desire to be reassigned to a NEW NORMAL planet!!! What do you think? Is this acceptable considering the times? Would you want you child attending that prom?

The video generated questions regarding other aspects of the New Normal and how they may be affecting our children such as:

1. Mask Wearing
    2. Social distancing
    3. On line internet school
    4. Frequent Covid testing with
    5. Positive test results leading to Quarantine even though you are asymptomatic.
    6. Travel Ban
    7. Other/Fill in the blank ...

I envision this thread creating a library of related articles, videos and expressions of viewpoints on how the New Normal's are affecting our children's development. I would also like to collect ideas on what ramifications these affects will have in the manifestation of our future global society and most importantly, what can be done to offset/transcend the potential deleterious effects.

Blessings Luke
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 17th October 2020 at 04:44.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (16th October 2020), ClearWater (16th October 2020), gord (16th October 2020), greybeard (16th October 2020), onawah (16th October 2020), toppy (16th October 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Default Re: New Normals Affecting Our Children and Their Effect on Future Society

Quote Posted by Luke Holiday (here)
    I would like to begin a thread addressing the ways in which the New P(L)andemic Normal's of our society are affecting our children and how they may hinder/help their development into well adjusted, productive and internally happy adults.

I will begin with an amazing video I first spotted on Rense a few days ago.

My initial gut reaction to this was: What planet am I on? Is the real life or am I dreaming? and quickly accelerated to a strong desire to be reassigned to a NEW NORMAL planet!!! What do you think? Is this acceptable considering the times? Would you want you child attending that prom?

The video generated questions regarding other aspects of the New Normal and how they may be affecting our children such as:

1. Mask Wearing
    2. Social distancing
    3. On line internet school
    4. Frequent Covid testing with
    5. Positive test results leading to Quarantine even though you are asymptomatic.
    6. Travel Ban
    7. Other/Fill in the blank ...

I envision this thread creating a library of related articles, videos and expressions of viewpoints on how the New Normal's are affecting our children's development. I would also like to collect ideas on what ramifications these affects will have in the manifestation of our future global society and most importantly, what can be done to offset/transcend the potential deleterious effects.

Blessings Luke
    You need to understand that there are parents behind those kids, parents that on their own act like this

It's easier to say the usual "kids these days" but it just didn't happen like that. What happened to make those kids like that? I'm so happy i don't live on that part of the world lol, and neither my little sister, but anyway, this just didn't suddenly happen. In the US, for generations every single parent or grand parent always has thought that the newer generations are dumb, while enabling them at the same time to get dumber in the way they hate the most, it's incomprehensible

Jazz hands and quick point of personal privilege?
    Last edited by Mashika; 16th October 2020 at 08:44.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (16th October 2020), ClearWater (16th October 2020), Franny (17th October 2020), greybeard (16th October 2020), Ioneo (16th October 2020), Michi (16th October 2020), Tintin (16th October 2020), Yoda (16th October 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: New Normals Affecting Our Children and Their Effect on Future Society

Last week SNL did a comedic skit with the great Bill Burr which addressed some of these issues

Blessings Luke

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

Mashika (18th October 2020), toppy (16th October 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

COVID-19 Lockdown is bringing fathers closer to their kids, a new study shows

Blessings Luke

8. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

[/QUOTE]It's easier to say the usual "kids these days" but it just didn't happen like that. What happened to make those kids like that? I'm so happy i don't live on that part of the world lol, and neither my little sister, but anyway, this just didn't suddenly happen. In the US, for generations every single parent or grand parent always has thought that the newer generations are dumb, while enabling them at the same time to get dumber in the way they hate the most, it's incomprehensible

:shielddeflect
    :[/QUOTE]

I agree, the question I present to you is: What effect do you think the New Normal's will have on these children moving forward into adulthood and what affects will this have on our future society? Will these New Normal's enhance or hinder development, and in what ways?

Blessings Luke
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 17th October 2020 at 04:40.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (17th October 2020)

10. Link to Post #6
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote It's easier to say the usual "kids these days" but it just didn't happen like that. What happened to make those kids like that? I'm so happy i don't live on that part of the world lol, and neither my little sister, but anyway, this just didn't suddenly happen. In the US, for generations every single parent or grand parent always has thought that the newer generations are dumb, while enabling them at the same time to get dumber in the way they hate the most, it's incomprehensible

Quote :
    Quote I agree, the question I present to you is: What effect do you think the New Normals will have on these children moving forward into adulthood and what affects will this have on our future society? Will these New Normal's enhance or hinder development and what ways?

Blessings Luke
    What i think will happen is this, those kids won't know any better, will be confused and detached from other cultures that don't follow the same rules they have to follow, feel distant and in somehow explain to themselves that the rest of the world is wrong or dangerous

Then they will have kids of their own, and those kids will not even begin to understand anything beyond the life they have in that bubble, and when they face problems from outside the bubble, the only thing they would be able to do is reason the problem by the example of their parents, but with their own twist, making it even worse. Well this already happened, whatever adults thought that dancing like that was a smart of correct thing, must have had bad parents that were unable to figure the world out and ended up with ridiculous teachings and examples for their kids. And now that those kids are parents, they made it even worse for the new generation, and so it will keep going in this way, i guess?

That's what i see, but i don't know anything, i was constantly whacked in the head up to 7/6 years ago, there was no room for excuses or trying to play around life with ridiculous solutions that make people unable to act with their full active mind potential. So maybe i'm just not able to see how this is good for kids or anyone else because i have different views. I was raised in a different (old style) way, so i never got to experience this or anything remotely similar. Personally, i would reject it and feel ridiculous and embarrassed if i had was pushed to participate on that dance, and probably get detention and more

I think the western world, the part that follows these rules and acts like this, are already doomed. If i went over there and said something about it, i would be classified as an uneducated, dangerous and unwanted person, as would anyone who would laugh at how this entire thing looks like, resentment would be strong, social rejection and so on would follow

I remember reading about some lady in the US that saw a kid playing on water at the park and called the cops, because there was a bit of mud on the water, apparently she did not let her own kids touch any water from rivers or anywhere else but in their own pool, i guess those kids will die as soon as they get wet from a storm, and they will never know how it feels to run and jump free and get dirty under the rain

Also a very funny thing is that the couples are not facing each other, but instead are facing the person dancing next to them, from the other couples

*participation trophy
    Last edited by Mashika; 16th October 2020 at 21:01.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th October 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (18th October 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (17th October 2020), Franny (17th October 2020), Harmony (17th October 2020)

12. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Masks Are Destroying Your Brain And It’s Worse For Kids – German Neurologist – David Icke Dot-Connector Videocast (Please Share)

https://davidicke.com/2020/10/16/mas...-please-share/

Blessings Luke

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

chrifri (17th October 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (17th October 2020)

14. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Child deaths tied to covid-19 remain remarkably low, months into U.S. pandemic

https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...71f_story.html

; hence are all the above NEW NORMAL restrictions justified based on the potential deleterious personal/societal ramifications?

Blessings Luke

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (17th October 2020)

16. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)

Quote It's easier to say the usual "kids these days" but it just didn't happen like that. What happened to make those kids like that? I'm so happy i don't live on that part of the world lol, and neither my little sister, but anyway, this just didn't suddenly happen. In the US, for generations every single parent or grand parent always has thought that the newer generations are dumb, while enabling them at the same time to get dumber in the way they hate the most, it's incomprehensible

Quote :
    Quote I agree, the question I present to you is: What effect do you think the New Normals will have on these children moving forward into adulthood and what affects will this have on our future society? Will these New Normal's enhance or hinder development and what ways?

Blessings Luke
    What i think will happen is this, those kids won't know any better, will be confused and detached from other cultures that don't follow the same rules they have to follow, feel distant and in somehow explain to themselves that the rest of the world is wrong or dangerous

Then they will have kids of their own, and those kids will not even begin to understand anything beyond the life they have in that bubble, and when they face problems from outside the bubble, the only thing they would be able to do is reason the problem by the example of their parents, but with their own twist, making it even worse. Well this already happened, whatever adults thought that dancing like that was a smart of correct thing, must have had bad parents that were unable to figure the world out and ended up with ridiculous teachings and examples for their kids. And now that those kids are parents, they made it even worse for the new generation, and so it will keep going in this way, i guess?

That's what i see, but i don't know anything, i was constantly whacked in the head up to 7/6 years ago, there was no room for excuses or trying to play around life with ridiculous solutions that make people unable to act with their full active mind potential. So maybe i'm just not able to see how this is good for kids or anyone else because i have different views. I was raised in a different (old style) way, so i never got to experience this or anything remotely similar. Personally, i would reject it and feel ridiculous and embarrassed if i had was pushed to participate on that dance, and probably get detention and more

I think the western world, the part that follows these rules and acts like this, are already doomed. If i went over there and said something about it, i would be classified as an uneducated, dangerous and unwanted person, as would anyone who would laugh at how this entire thing looks like, resentment would be strong, social rejection and so on would follow

I remember reading about some lady in the US that saw a kid playing on water at the park and called the cops, because there was a bit of mud on the water, apparently she did not let her own kids touch any water from rivers or anywhere else but in their own pool, i guess those kids will die as soon as they get wet from a storm, and they will never know how it feels to run and jump free and get dirty under the rain

Also a very funny thing is that the couples are not facing each other, but instead are facing the person dancing next to them, from the other couples

*participation trophy
    ... Ms Left eye (Avatar), you have BRilliantly articulated what was Hydden - AWesome! Yes, you win the most revered and sought after PBRoject AWvalon millennial participation award, BRavo! ,

Seriously though, Thank you for your thoughtful reply !

Blessings Luke
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 17th October 2020 at 04:33.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (17th October 2020), Mashika (16th October 2020)

18. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Gerald Celente and Jeff Rense discuss the long term ramifications/lunacy of the New Normal...

Listen at your own Risk... Gerald is on fire!!!! Blistering hot!!

Blessings Luke

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (17th October 2020), Mashika (18th October 2020)

20. Link to Post #11
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Deborah (ahamkara)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 times in 417 posts

As a retired teacher, I will venture the re structuring of education will result in more obesity, depression, anxiety, mental illness and suicide. These problems skyrocketed with the increase in screen time and social media use prior to the pandemic.. now, I can only imagine what will happen.. the enormous social isolation will have a variety of consequences as well. A real classroom is a vital, dynamic community that feeds young people’s sense of purpose, belonging and achievement- as well as fun! There is NO substitute for the face to face learning that is now missing. The results will not be positive.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Deborah (ahamkara) For This Post:

chrifri (17th October 2020), Harmony (17th October 2020), Luke Holiday (17th October 2020), Philippe (18th October 2020), Sue (Ayt) (18th October 2020)

22. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Here is an in-depth study on Covid's Plandemic New Normal effects on Childrens Mental Health by Morgan Stanley

https://www.morganstanley.com/conten...ovid_19_WP.pdf

Blessings Luke

23. Link to Post #13
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Deborah (ahamkara) (here)
    As a retired teacher, I will venture the re structuring of education will result in more obesity, depression, anxiety, mental illness and suicide. These problems skyrocketed with the increase in screen time and social media use prior to the pandemic.. now, I can only imagine what will happen.. the enormous social isolation will have a variety of consequences as well. A real classroom is a vital, dynamic community that feeds young people’s sense of purpose, belonging and achievement- as well as fun! There is NO substitute for the face to face learning that is now missing. The results will not be positive.
    As a student, i can attest this is true, i have been on lock down except for a few parties here and there, and it has driven me mad so far, i can't figure out how to live like this, i feel like i need to jump out of the roof. It's unbearable, i go inside and feel like i can't breath, i only see my family through the laptop or the ipad, and i have not been able to touch someone for months except on my birthday and it was a ridiculous, limited party because only 4 friends came along due to restrictions. And we had to keep our distances because they "did not want to infect me" in case they had the bug but still did not know, but they know if i catch it i would most likely die.

This is ridiculous, i don't even know how else to express it, but i never felt so much depression and all that goes with it than these times

I can't see my sister now, or my mom, or anyone else. I get food delivered on my door, and it is "cleaned" before i can open the door, and every week, i get my apartment cleaned and disinfected so there's no chance i can get "the bug". This is ridiculous, i'm going to die the next time i go outside i guess

Online classes are useless, i have learned more on my own, than watching the screen, for example, miss something and it's almost impossible to ask or get feedback about it, and also you get ignored easily and no one cares. There's a lot of stuff going on that zoom doesn't replace

I also can't bully anyone and i hate it, but it also true for other friends , if you can't interact in person, is like watching a movie, and we don't even know what really goes on, i hate that
    Last edited by Mashika; 18th October 2020 at 06:57.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th October 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (18th October 2020), gord (18th October 2020), greybeard (18th October 2020), Michi (18th October 2020)

25. Link to Post #14
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote :

Blessings Luke

*participation trophy
    ... Ms Left eye (Avatar), you have BRilliantly articulated what was Hydden - AWesome! Yes, you win the most revered and sought after PBRoject AWvalon millennial participation award, BRavo! ,

Blessings Luke
    I'm not millenial, By how the US has standarized those dates, i'm a defective generation Z member, too late for a millenial, to early for the next one. According to the US, i should not exist at all, too troublesome, knows too much, servers too little, should go to waste before the next robots come along

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th October 2020), gord (18th October 2020), Michi (18th October 2020)

27. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,605 times in 673 posts

Quote :

Blessings Luke

*participation trophy

Blessings Luke
    I'm not millenial, By how the US has standarized those dates, i'm a defective generation Z member, too late for a millenial, to early for the next one. According to the US, i should not exist at all, too troublesome, knows too much, servers too little, should go to waste before the next robots come along
    It's another label that does little more than dump a bunch of prejudices into people's heads. I'm somewhat in the same position since I was born at the very tail end of the so-called boomer generation, but only somewhat fit in with it, and likewise for X. If someone puts a label on a grapefruit that says it's an orange, it doesn't make it true, does it?
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to gord For This Post:

Mashika (18th October 2020)

29. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Here is the United Nations paper policy briefing on the Covid impact on Children...

https://www.un.org/sites/un2.un.org/...april_2020.pdf

Blessings Luke

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

Mashika (18th October 2020)

31. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The New Concert (AB)Normal....

The Flaming Lips Perform Concert With Audience Encased In Anti-COVID Bubbles
    Infowars.com

Click image for larger version

Name:	BUBBLE-BAND-IMAGE.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	109.3 KB
ID:	44804

... Looks like Fun?

Blessings Luke
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 19th October 2020 at 08:14.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

gord (19th October 2020), Mashika (19th October 2020)

+ Reply to Thread