Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Why hasn't more been done?

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member graciousb's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,390 times in 149 posts

Default Re: Why hasn't more been done?

Quote Posted by AriG (here)
    No one is going to like my answer. Apologies in advance. Quite simply, IMO, we are in hell.

We have been given a beautiful cell (earth), but we have inherited an “operating system” that is so deeply flawed and evil, that there seems to be no way off of the hamster wheel that is human life here. Perhaps the only escape is waking up and recognizing it for what it is and refusing to be party to it. One might even think that taking action would make a difference. It might. Great leaders have certainly tried, yet somehow, the old paradigm of corruption and sin still prevails.

The answer could lie in good people showing solidarity against dark forces, but when has mankind ever shown solidarity in numbers enough to affect change?

I have reached the conclusion that we did the crime (elsewhere) and we will just have to do the time. Our one salvation as individuals is recognizing this and living accordingly. To reform. To develop empathy, to love in the face of hatred, it’s all we can really do as individuals. Or sell out to the system, be a self serving demon and keep repeating the process ad infinitum.

There is a reason that we are left alone by the rest of the universe. Humans are inmates in solitary confinement.
    I agree. The entire earth ecosystem itself is predicated upon predation and deception, at all levels, including plant life. At best there is a stand off where everyone gets a chance to grow and flower at least for a bit, but feels to me as though the overreach of our apex predators has even put even themselves at risk. Pigs get fed, hogs get slaughtered. I have no idea who is really at the top, but the ubiquitous nature of the ''worm in the apple'' phenomenon (where every wholesome venture suffers some sabotage), has led me to believe it has to transcend individuals but is baked into the matrix.

All that said, simultaneously there is still a beautiful loving presence that is also omnipresent, accessible even in the direst circumstances, I've experienced it personally. These forces seem to exist simultaneously.

I've got a feeling when we get off this very sophisticated video game/ ride we will all say ''wow you really had me going for awhile!"

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to graciousb For This Post:

Sue (Ayt) (25th October 2020), Tyy1907 (25th October 2020)

3. Link to Post #42
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,583 times in 1,720 posts

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)
    Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    Verbalize and verbize loudly, as to what you, personally think is a real problem.

To me, the most important thing in our existence is right now we are at a crucial point
    as the owo and US are face to face in conflict. This has been going on from biblical times,
    between Good and Evil.

The one world order is imo Satanic from way back.
    Their wish is to control all of humanity, but after they have eliminated more than half
    of the population of humanity.

We have to fight back,
    Amen!

Quote Now, the Gates' agenda with their vaccines is a GENOCIDAL effort to achieve their goal.
    This is IMO the epitome of EVIL.

Is Gates just a puppet or one of "THEM?"
    Does it really matter?
    Are you really serious?

Does your life matter?

Does all of life matter?
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

GMB1961 (25th October 2020)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,282 times in 1,435 posts

Quote Posted by graciousb (here)
    Quote Posted by AriG (here)
    No one is going to like my answer. Apologies in advance. Quite simply, IMO, we are in hell.

We have been given a beautiful cell (earth), but we have inherited an “operating system” that is so deeply flawed and evil, that there seems to be no way off of the hamster wheel that is human life here. Perhaps the only escape is waking up and recognizing it for what it is and refusing to be party to it. One might even think that taking action would make a difference. It might. Great leaders have certainly tried, yet somehow, the old paradigm of corruption and sin still prevails.

The answer could lie in good people showing solidarity against dark forces, but when has mankind ever shown solidarity in numbers enough to affect change?

I have reached the conclusion that we did the crime (elsewhere) and we will just have to do the time. Our one salvation as individuals is recognizing this and living accordingly. To reform. To develop empathy, to love in the face of hatred, it’s all we can really do as individuals. Or sell out to the system, be a self serving demon and keep repeating the process ad infinitum.

There is a reason that we are left alone by the rest of the universe. Humans are inmates in solitary confinement.
    I agree. The entire earth ecosystem itself is predicated upon predation and deception, at all levels, including plant life. At best there is a stand off where everyone gets a chance to grow and flower at least for a bit, but feels to me as though the overreach of our apex predators has even put even themselves at risk. Pigs get fed, hogs get slaughtered. I have no idea who is really at the top, but the ubiquitous nature of the ''worm in the apple'' phenomenon (where every wholesome venture suffers some sabotage), has led me to believe it has to transcend individuals but is baked into the matrix.

All that said, simultaneously there is still a beautiful loving presence that is also omnipresent, accessible even in the direst circumstances, I've experienced it personally. These forces seem to exist simultaneously.

I've got a feeling when we get off this very sophisticated video game/ ride we will all say ''wow you really had me going for awhile!"
    Your synopsis is quite elegant.

I too have experienced this overwhelming sense of love at a time of extreme despair. I got the sense that it was the most miniscule portion of itself and to me it was overwhelming. It was what "my cup runneth over" literally means. A powerful encouragement to keep going!
    Last edited by Tyy1907; 25th October 2020 at 06:53.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

GMB1961 (25th October 2020), Peace in Oz (25th October 2020), Sue (Ayt) (25th October 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3