+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Why hasn't more been done?

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Default Re: Why hasn't more been done?

If you see the elite as incorrigible, then the prison planet model would seem to apply best to the situation – provided one takes the analogy all the way. The deprivation of our freedom by this elite indicates that they are the jailers and the rest of us the inmates. If an inmate has integrity in the sense of knowledge of being in the right place at the right time, then that would mean eventual acceptance of being guilty as charged. On the other hand, if they feel they are angels only here to help, it could possibly be out of embarrassment through feeling they are in the wrong place at the wrong time: they are innocent and the whole thing is a huge mistake. As far as we know, there have only been one or two mistakes, and the reaction was very different, one of acquiescence. Or it could be that at some stage along the way, they have grown into model prisoners almost ready for release (although release may be still some time off). They begin to trust in a miracle, which is not a miracle at all, the day those jailers open the gates to freedom. The miracle becomes automatic, inevitable, once the cosmic penitentiary has achieved the desired effect of change through admission of guilt, namely repentance. The example of Jesus would be that even the guiltless would go meekly through this process rather than attack the guards and make a break for freedom. It makes a lot of sense: better clean the slate than go on the run as an outlaw. So, guilty as charged, but after so long, guilty of what exactly? Satan’s sin is either pride or doing things back to front; or rather both: stubbornly doing things back to front, thinking he knows best. At some stage, this has got to stop and we have to get in step with the universe. The jailers are simply showing how not to do it. Learn the lesson and you can go out and be a proper angel on full power.

The prison is not the only analogy or even the best. It was useful in Christian times, but not so much nowadays. Michael Newton’s between-life clients tend to see life here as a school. In this analogy, the starting point is not willful error but immature ignorance, but otherwise the process is similar: you learn and eventually graduate. But the pedagogy has improved: instead of telling students how useless they are, teachers emphasize the positives and give encouragement: they are on the same side. And gifted students (formerly model prisoners) help their classmates. The climate is one of cooperation, not isolation.

Another difference between the two models is that there are a different group of people in charge. The angels only here to help are now in charge as teachers or gifted students and the former powers-that-be are slow learners at the bottom of the class. The jailers who thought they had the keys are actually lagging behind the rest, but they have been brought onside: everyone is aligned in working towards a single goal. Also in this scenario, angels who used to feel they were in the wrong place at the wrong time are no longer thinking in terms of an outdated analogy, possibly as good Christians. From the educational standpoint, they see the world differently, even though so far nothing else has changed. Instead of worshipping Christ, they act out the Christ consciousness. The last will be first and the first will be last, not in terms of power but in terms of influence. The wrong path has led to total incompetence in high places, a total dead-end. As competence takes over, the gates of the cosmic penitentiary swing open and stay open. Some inmates may be too set in their ways to notice at first.

So you have two conflicting analogies, which may not be so much a problem with the real world as with analogical thinking itself. Turning round a supertanker is another analogy. A ship has a bow and a stern so, since it can only travel in one direction, it has to be turned round in order to change direction. A better analogy might be a train with a locomotive at each end, meaning that it can be ‘turned round’ simply by stopping it, putting a new driver at what was the rear and is now the front, and starting up again in reverse. We may be simply passengers on the train, with nothing to do but sit through the glitch and enjoy the ride. Another possibility is Dolores Cannon’s two Earths idea, which is more like a train hitting railway points and splitting into two trains forking off in separate directions. But passengers on this double train would need to make sure they were in the right compartment for wherever they are going. This might involve quite a lot of discussion among passengers with different destinations, and quite a lot of bustle passing each other to get where they need to be.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Ascensionrising (22nd October 2020), Ernie Nemeth (22nd October 2020), Franny (23rd October 2020), GMB1961 (22nd October 2020), Harmony (22nd October 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd October 2020), meeradas (22nd October 2020), Sue (Ayt) (22nd October 2020), Sunny-side-up (22nd October 2020), TargeT (22nd October 2020), wegge (22nd October 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    Australia Avalon Member GMB1961's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,232 times in 120 posts

Thank you for such a delightful explanation and usage of the english language. Je vous remercie profondément. Fidèlement Glenn.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GMB1961 For This Post:

araucaria (22nd October 2020), Harmony (22nd October 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

It all boils down to the fact that we have had our BALLS cut off, we are gaged and separated from the so-called real world,
    the world of established teachings and "news", the mainstream media.
    This mainstream media world is to most, fact reporting news.

We say and shout out in the virtual world of the internet thinking that most of the worlds population see's and reads it, they don't

It's still a majority of the worlds population that believes in the established stories and population control called "Mainstream Media" and government teaching, schools.
    We of the truth seeking minds, open enquiring, people with our own minds are just stupid and crazy, we are the CIA's conspiracy Nutt jobs.
    We are just shouting into a closed, separated "Echo Box"
    Who in the established world would consider listening too and or believing anything we say or show?

We the truth-seekers and the mainstream taught peoples of the world, like the Black-ops world, have been "COMPARTMENENTALIZED'.
    We do not mix, we are of different worlds and minds but at same time of one world.

That is Why more hasn't, isn't ever been done?

and of course all those who should be objectively, open to all evidence are themselves owned and or corrupt.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

AriG (22nd October 2020), DaveToo (24th October 2020), GMB1961 (22nd October 2020), greybeard (22nd October 2020), Harmony (23rd October 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd October 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,931 times in 1,031 posts

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    If you see the elite as incorrigible, then the prison planet model would seem to apply best to the situation – provided one takes the analogy all the way. The deprivation of our freedom by this elite indicates that they are the jailers and the rest of us the inmates. If an inmate has integrity in the sense of knowledge of being in the right place at the right time, then that would mean eventual acceptance of being guilty as charged. On the other hand, if they feel they are angels only here to help, it could possibly be out of embarrassment through feeling they are in the wrong place at the wrong time: they are innocent and the whole thing is a huge mistake. As far as we know, there have only been one or two mistakes, and the reaction was very different, one of acquiescence. Or it could be that at some stage along the way, they have grown into model prisoners almost ready for release (although release may be still some time off). They begin to trust in a miracle, which is not a miracle at all, the day those jailers open the gates to freedom. The miracle becomes automatic, inevitable, once the cosmic penitentiary has achieved the desired effect of change through admission of guilt, namely repentance. The example of Jesus would be that even the guiltless would go meekly through this process rather than attack the guards and make a break for freedom. It makes a lot of sense: better clean the slate than go on the run as an outlaw. So, guilty as charged, but after so long, guilty of what exactly? Satan’s sin is either pride or doing things back to front; or rather both: stubbornly doing things back to front, thinking he knows best. At some stage, this has got to stop and we have to get in step with the universe. The jailers are simply showing how not to do it. Learn the lesson and you can go out and be a proper angel on full power.

The prison is not the only analogy or even the best. It was useful in Christian times, but not so much nowadays. Michael Newton’s between-life clients tend to see life here as a school. In this analogy, the starting point is not willful error but immature ignorance, but otherwise the process is similar: you learn and eventually graduate. But the pedagogy has improved: instead of telling students how useless they are, teachers emphasize the positives and give encouragement: they are on the same side. And gifted students (formerly model prisoners) help their classmates. The climate is one of cooperation, not isolation.

Another difference between the two models is that there are a different group of people in charge. The angels only here to help are now in charge as teachers or gifted students and the former powers-that-be are slow learners at the bottom of the class. The jailers who thought they had the keys are actually lagging behind the rest, but they have been brought onside: everyone is aligned in working towards a single goal. Also in this scenario, angels who used to feel they were in the wrong place at the wrong time are no longer thinking in terms of an outdated analogy, possibly as good Christians. From the educational standpoint, they see the world differently, even though so far nothing else has changed. Instead of worshipping Christ, they act out the Christ consciousness. The last will be first and the first will be last, not in terms of power but in terms of influence. The wrong path has led to total incompetence in high places, a total dead-end. As competence takes over, the gates of the cosmic penitentiary swing open and stay open. Some inmates may be too set in their ways to notice at first.
    Please don’t assume that when a member here has an impression or has arrived at a conclusion independent of dogma and/or ideologies of yore, that their thoughts are irrelevant and not in line with groupthink. I’ve never observed a groupthink mentality here, or rather an overt one. So no, I do not think we are in a school. I think we are in hell (for lack of a better word) I am not religious, I am not assigning any ideology to my impression, since it would be an act of pure hubris to claim that I know the origin of life. No one does.
    “The World is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don’t do anything about it.”
    Albert Einstein

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

araucaria (22nd October 2020), East Sun (24th October 2020), GMB1961 (22nd October 2020), graciousb (24th October 2020), Harmony (23rd October 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AriG (here)
    Please don’t assume that when a member here has an impression or has arrived at a conclusion independent of dogma and/or ideologies of yore, that their thoughts are irrelevant and not in line with groupthink. I’ve never observed a groupthink mentality here, or rather an overt one. So no, I do not think we are in a school. I think we are in hell (for lack of a better word) I am not religious, I am not assigning any ideology to my impression, since it would be an act of pure hubris to claim that I know the origin of life. No one does.
    HI AriG, my apologies, you misunderstand me. I certainly don’t assume anyone’s thoughts are irrelevant and not in line with groupthink. I am not interested in groupthink. In my understanding a school does not produce a school of thought (groupthink) but a group of independent scholars individually trained to do their own thinking. The word hell is one very good approximation of where we are at, I can agree with that more than you think. See this post from only last week. However, it is only one of multiple perspectives, and the idea would then be to change the perspective in order to change the reality. I also agree of course that the origin of life is way beyond our pay grade, but it is not relevant here. Changing our present reality is the much more humdrum down-to-earth business of making life here a somewhat pleasanter affair.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

AriG (22nd October 2020), GMB1961 (22nd October 2020), Harmony (23rd October 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd October 2020), Sue (Ayt) (22nd October 2020)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

H AriG
    Quote Please don’t assume that when a member here has an impression or has arrived at a conclusion independent of dogma and/or ideologies of yore, that their thoughts are irrelevant and not in line with groupthink. I’ve never observed a groupthink mentality here, or rather an overt one. So no, I do not think we are in a school. I think we are in hell (for lack of a better word) I am not religious, I am not assigning any ideology to my impression, since it would be an act of pure hubris to claim that I know the origin of life. No one does.
    Quote I think we are in hell (for lack of a better word)
    Well there are those in power and control that are tying make a perfect control world for them selves: to do so is to try and make Hell for the rest of us.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

AriG (22nd October 2020), Franny (23rd October 2020), GMB1961 (22nd October 2020), Harmony (23rd October 2020)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

No one is going to like my answer. Apologies in advance. Quite simply, IMO, we are in hell.

We have been given a beautiful cell (earth), but we have inherited an “operating system” that is so deeply flawed and evil, that there seems to be no way off of the hamster wheel that is human life here. Perhaps the only escape is waking up and recognizing it for what it is and refusing to be party to it. One might even think that taking action would make a difference. It might. Great leaders have certainly tried, yet somehow, the old paradigm of corruption and sin still prevails.

The answer could lie in good people showing solidarity against dark forces, but when has mankind ever shown solidarity in numbers enough to affect change?

I have reached the conclusion that we did the crime (elsewhere) and we will just have to do the time. Our one salvation as individuals is recognizing this and living accordingly. To reform. To develop empathy, to love in the face of hatred, it’s all we can really do as individuals. Or sell out to the system, be a self serving demon and keep repeating the process ad infinitum.

There is a reason that we are left alone by the rest of the universe. Humans are inmates in solitary confinement.
    We cant do this on our own I agree. We're too subjugated by the mind control that is RELENTLESS. This is why Ive looked elsewhere for the answer and - I believe - found it. Thats right reaching out to the almighty. Not through religion but through direct request for help. Acknowledging the help that is needed. Think about it. Maybe this is what it takes for us to tap back into our divine origins and reach out like never before.
    Last edited by Tyy1907; 22nd October 2020 at 17:33.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Harmony (23rd October 2020)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 times in 1,825 posts

Every individual has a unique perspective. Whether or not life is heaven or hell depends on the individual. You can summon it for yourself but you don't have that ability to apply it to other peoples lives, although you can influence their perspective. I think this is somewhat obvious in life and should give hope to anyone in a depressed state: There's probably (lots and lots and lots of) people out in this world who live a life much harder than yours and have had worse things happen to them yet they're twice as happy.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Franny (23rd October 2020), gini (24th October 2020), Harmony (23rd October 2020), justntime2learn (22nd October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (22nd October 2020), Sue (Ayt) (22nd October 2020), Sunny-side-up (22nd October 2020), TargeT (22nd October 2020), Tyy1907 (22nd October 2020)

17. Link to Post #29
    Australia Avalon Member GMB1961's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,232 times in 120 posts

Thank you to every one contributing to this.
    I worked for Kodak for 8 years and saw numerous pictures of unspeakable acts that were committed by people and there was a process that we followed to bring these ANIMALS to justice. Once the pictures were cleared by my boss of the photography shop as being against the law, under age sex, drug related, or murder, a second copy was made and given to the police. Because is was an unconscionable act to attack a minor let alone take pictures of the act at the same time. My conscience would not allow this to happen or go unpunished. The first set were sent back to the owner of the film. This is in the days before digital cameras took over. 1 hour developing with film. The police then followed our courier back to the chemist where the pictures were put in and arrested the ANIMALS who took the shots they did. NO WAITING AROUND....IT WAS DIRECT AND SWIFT and these horrendous people were taken out of society and jailed. In all but a few cases the ANIMALS who committed the atrocities against small under age girls and boys took selfies with them as well. So their guilt was indisputable and then instead of going to a jail that was for hardened criminals they were taken to another jail for pedo's and transgenders. Only because if they were put into the 'normal' jail system they would be dead within 24 hours.
    So my point is this , IF YOU HAVE THE EVIDENCE, IF YOU HAVE THE PROOF, THIS PERSON/S GUILT IS WITHOUT DOUBT ......WHY DOES IT TAKE SO LONG TO BRING THEM TO JUSTICE. If you or I had hard drives full of nefarious material, we got caught with it, I am dam sure my house would be raided pretty quick , Id be arrested, my family would suffer the slings and arrows of discontent from my community by me being labeled eg. pedo, rapist, etc. WHATS THE DELAY.????? It makes me lose faith in anything to do with the legal system in any country what so ever.
    Isn't it more of a crime to let this linger for as long as it has?
    Thanks for your thoughts on this. Glenn
    Last edited by GMB1961; 22nd October 2020 at 16:40.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to GMB1961 For This Post:

araucaria (22nd October 2020), Ascensionrising (22nd October 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (22nd October 2020), Franny (23rd October 2020), Gwin Ru (22nd October 2020), Harmony (23rd October 2020), Hym (22nd October 2020), Philippe (23rd October 2020), Sue (Ayt) (22nd October 2020), Tyy1907 (22nd October 2020)

19. Link to Post #30
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

To the idea that only the middle classes can be moral:
    morality does not depend upon one's bank account, neither whether too little or too much
    it often does affect one's ethics, however

To the question why isn't more being done:
    sometimes, when a filter gets really dirty, it takes more than one rinse to get it clean
    in the same vein, it often can take two flushes to get rid of the ****
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

GMB1961 (22nd October 2020), Harmony (23rd October 2020)

21. Link to Post #31
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by GMB1961 (here)
    Isn't it more of a crime to let this linger for as long as it has?
    Thanks for your thoughts on this. Glenn
    This is my big problem with the last 3 or 4 years... why the hell is it taking so long to act??

If there's a glut of evidence I think the ratio of hard evidence to appeals should be in place, the more evidence the less appeals or something.... I guess that's a slippery slope, we don't want to have lynch mob or vigilante justice I suppose.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (22nd October 2020), Ernie Nemeth (22nd October 2020), Franny (23rd October 2020), GMB1961 (22nd October 2020), Harmony (23rd October 2020), justntime2learn (22nd October 2020), Sue (Ayt) (23rd October 2020), Sunny-side-up (22nd October 2020)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

A great quote from Steve Quayle, that may be partially relevant:
    You can't find political solutions to spiritual problems.

24. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

AlaBil (23rd October 2020), Alecs (23rd October 2020), Constance (23rd October 2020), Elainie (22nd October 2020), Ernie Nemeth (24th October 2020), Franny (23rd October 2020), gini (24th October 2020), GMB1961 (22nd October 2020), Harmony (23rd October 2020), magicmanx (22nd October 2020), Philippe (23rd October 2020), Sue (Ayt) (23rd October 2020), TargeT (22nd October 2020), Tyy1907 (22nd October 2020), Yoda (22nd October 2020)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

Quote Posted by Strat (here)
    Every individual has a unique perspective. Whether or not life is heaven or hell depends on the individual. You can summon it for yourself but you don't have that ability to apply it to other peoples lives, although you can influence their perspective. I think this is somewhat obvious in life and should give hope to anyone in a depressed state: There's probably (lots and lots and lots of) people out in this world who live a life much harder than yours and have had worse things happen to them yet they're twice as happy.
    Yes these people are out there Im around them everyvday. Many around me are waking up to the increased levels of oppression. Its a good thing for sure. My only point - or mission it seems - is to look for solutions as I have 2 kids growing up in this mess and a wife who has to wear a tear away gown, a face shield, and a mask at every residence she goes to. (Shes a Registered Nurse.) My .02
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

GMB1961 (22nd October 2020), Harmony (23rd October 2020), Strat (22nd October 2020), TargeT (22nd October 2020)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    You can't find political solutions to spiritual problems.
    Quote You can't find political solutions to spiritual problems.
    Let’s take a closer look at this. It is a two-way process. Politics is the art of the possible. We elect politicians to enact laws. Laws are designed to streamline individual behaviours. How do they do this? By appealing to a higher, moral level: the law is more honest than any citizen. Conversely, our spiritual problems are converted in the physical plane into ethical issues. Ethics/morals: the legal system is the interface where things can happen. But more generally, when you forget everything and just put your arm round someone in distress, you are finding a political solution to possibly a spiritual problem. I know of no other way. Talk of spiritual solutions to spiritual problems is as nothing if they don’t lead to such a physical gesture. Of course someone like Boris Johnson has understood the mechanism – he is forever talking of the government putting its arm around the nation – however he has no notion either of the two-way process or of the political gesture required to implement the spiritual solution.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (24th October 2020), GMB1961 (22nd October 2020), Harmony (23rd October 2020), onawah (22nd October 2020), Sue (Ayt) (23rd October 2020)

29. Link to Post #35
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,486 times in 1,711 posts

Quote Posted by Craig (here)
    Quite simply, IMO, we are in hell.
    my emphasis added...

Most truthful thing I have read all year...

If we think about, many different levels etc

The only thing I will add is that - I don't see an end, we are here for infinity in various forms.
    I hope not. Maybe ascended masters found a way out?

We’d better be careful to not promote depression in an already trying time.

“Suicide hotline..... please hold”. Sort of thing. Lol.
    Re: refuse to accept it . Period!
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

DaveToo (24th October 2020), GMB1961 (23rd October 2020), Harmony (23rd October 2020), Sue (Ayt) (23rd October 2020)

31. Link to Post #36
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Deborah (ahamkara)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 times in 417 posts

“We’re an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality. And while you’re studying that reality — judiciously, as you will — we’ll act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, and that’s how things will sort out. We’re history’s actors . . . and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do.” quote by Karl Rove

Rove is pretty much putting it out there. In my experience, the plans are always hidden in plain sight. Right now, the forces of manipulation have joined with tech to create a pretty weird collective reality. You still have choices, and power in the moment with how you direct your energy and intention. All is not lost.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Deborah (ahamkara) For This Post:

Franny (23rd October 2020), GMB1961 (23rd October 2020), graciousb (24th October 2020), Harmony (23rd October 2020), TargeT (23rd October 2020)

33. Link to Post #37
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Deborah (ahamkara) (here)
    “We’re an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality. And while you’re studying that reality — judiciously, as you will — we’ll act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, and that’s how things will sort out. We’re history’s actors . . . and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do.” quote by Karl Rove

Rove is pretty much putting it out there. In my experience, the plans are always hidden in plain sight. Right now, the forces of manipulation have joined with tech to create a pretty weird collective reality. You still have choices, and power in the moment with how you direct your energy and intention. All is not lost.
    if you want to get all metaphysical... if you want to really get into it....

A fractal reality REQUIRES the pattern to be repeated either often or small and large.... think about how we are preemptively indoctrinatinated... I'd say 9/11 is the best example... the GLUTTONY of warnings ahead of time (here's the trick, context DOES NOT MATTER as long as the end-state is communicated or the pattern is created, the fractal reality will react... this is what ritual magic is... we have known this (maybe not directly) for all time)

I guess it's hard to explain, you have to look at things systematically, in a much larger scheme (at least, for me this is the best way to do it, you can also do it by looking to the very very small, but I think our point of reference is more relatable to looking at us as a base and going up from there... it's just how our minds work).

This is all to say, scrutinize all "actors" all influential people, if you spend any time researching them and their up bringing you can garnish a fairly accurate future vector... look at their patterns....... (and really, become one, do something... you really have nothing to lose).
    Last edited by TargeT; 23rd October 2020 at 03:26.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

GMB1961 (23rd October 2020), graciousb (24th October 2020), Harmony (23rd October 2020)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Adding to my last post (#34): I see the spiritual and physical components acting together (dialectally) like two interfering wave forms. A bicycle pedal circling as it moves forward forms one wave activated by pressure from the foot at the crest of the wave. When it gets to the bottom, the trough of the wave, it has brought the other pedal to its crest, where the other foot does the same, one foot bringing the other into position in succession. Great coordination between the legs leads to high frequency, hence fairly effortless high speed and long distances. You can pedal with one foot – just about – but it will always be slow and laborious. This ties in with what Joseph Farrell says to Dark Journalist (around 45 mins) about the physical human form being itself divine in nature. (They talk about the God gene that some are attempting to remove or override). In this particular instance, we see the divine advantage of being bipeds. Not only the heart is a window into spirituality, and also the brain, but even the legs are. Which is presumably why walking is a philosopher’s tool, used by the peripatetics and others. Which is why it has to be said that Earth can only become/be perceived as a hell because it has all the potential for heavenliness. I for one can vouch for the possibility of also experiencing here and now great joy and happiness, not at the expense of others, au contraire by looking after each other. This is actually the default position; the rest is unwanted interference.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (24th October 2020), GMB1961 (23rd October 2020), Harmony (24th October 2020), Hym (24th October 2020), Tyy1907 (23rd October 2020)

37. Link to Post #39
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,486 times in 1,711 posts

Verbalize and verbize loudly, as to what you, personally think is a real problem.

To me, the most important thing in our existence is right now we are at a crucial point
    as the owo and US are face to face in conflict. This has been going on from biblical times,
    between Good and Evil.

The one world order is imo Satanic from way back.
    Their wish is to control all of humanity, but after they have eliminated more than half
    of the population of humanity.

We have to fight back,

Now, the Gates' agenda with their vaccines is a GENOCIDAL effort to achieve their goal.
    This is IMO the epitome of EVIL.

Is Gates just a puppet or one of "THEM?"
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

GMB1961 (24th October 2020), Hym (24th October 2020), Tyy1907 (24th October 2020)

39. Link to Post #40
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    Verbalize and verbize loudly, as to what you, personally think is a real problem.

To me, the most important thing in our existence is right now we are at a crucial point
    as the owo and US are face to face in conflict. This has been going on from biblical times,
    between Good and Evil.

The one world order is imo Satanic from way back.
    Their wish is to control all of humanity, but after they have eliminated more than half
    of the population of humanity.

We have to fight back,
    Amen!

Quote Now, the Gates' agenda with their vaccines is a GENOCIDAL effort to achieve their goal.
    This is IMO the epitome of EVIL.

Is Gates just a puppet or one of "THEM?"
    Does it really matter?

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

GMB1961 (24th October 2020), Hym (24th October 2020), Plissken Boon (24th October 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast