Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: If You Ruled the World....

1. Link to Post #61
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,215 times in 438 posts

Default Re: If You Ruled the World....

A very close call in creating a better civilization is the Thrive initiative.

I would abolish any type of advertisements of pharma products. Pharma be funded only on ethical therms and no less than 95% efficiency certification and must cure (not treat symptoms).

Doctors to be fully accountable.

I would change all media to nolonger be owned or funded by corporations but run by volunteers and financed by a system of award programmes based on greatest benefit for the public (verified complete transparently)

Make everything open-source.

Abolish politics and governments and replace with sort of meritocracy along the lines of Plato’s republic, where the top people are the most able, intelligent and don’t own anything and are ‘philosopher-kings’ completely altruistically oriented not working for any party but exclusively for the well being of all or the whole. The key point is sovereignty of the people.

And last but not least, retire. A sovereign zivilisation doesn't need a ruler.
    "The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but to reveal to him his own."
    -- Benjamin Disraeli

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michi For This Post:

Anka (26th October 2020), Bill Ryan (26th October 2020), Ewan (27th October 2020), Sue (Ayt) (27th October 2020), Wind (28th October 2020)

3. Link to Post #62
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,610 times in 5,381 posts

If I were the ruler of the world, I would create a new class: the facilitator.

This class would be bestowed with full authority over policing, courts, and all organizations, including enforcing an open door policy for complete cooperation and disclosure by any called by this class to do so.

They would be nominated by communities and voted into office by majority. Ever after, however, all matters must be resolved by consensus.

A working constitution would be required and for this I would offer a ten point document, to be amended and ratified by the people, with a majority vote, and forever after by consensus. The first two are transitional points, to ensure equitable treatment for all and can be removed after the transition is complete.

Constitution for World Peace

1) All human beings are creations of One Source and thereby certain rights are bestowed upon them by virtue of birth alone. These rights shall be administered with the highest sense of honor and duty to ensure the equal, unbiased and fair treatment of all. To further ensure the granting of these rights it is declared that no individual, group, special interest lobby or any other sub-grouping, whether overt or covert, shall attain a proportion of any goods, property, chattel or contracts of any description greater than the sum of the individuals and their basic allotment would allow within those sub-groups until such time when all human beings have been allotted their basic needs according to the rights described herein.

2) All human beings by virtue of birth have a basic and fundamental right to happiness and freedom. To ensure the complete freedom to choose happiness: shelter, food, clothing, transportation, medical care, education, employment, and sundry items to facilitate the pursuit of entertainment, pastimes and hobbies that may be coveted from birth to death are deemed to be the right of every individual. All of the above shall be provided as best the human production capacity will allow.

3) All human beings have the right to total access to all information, without censure, restriction, exemption or omission.

4) All human beings have the right to the security of person and to whatever reasonable degree of privacy that person may wish to maintain.

5) All human beings have the right to dignity and respect at all times. No human being, for whatever reason, shall be held against their will, sanctioned in any way or otherwise subject to punitive measures.

6) All human beings are equal. No individual or sub-group shall have authority over any other individual or sub-group, without exception. All common decisions must be made by consensus, without exception.

7) All human beings have the right to anonymity. No human being or sub-group shall be singled out, distinguished, characterized, maligned or otherwise brought to the attention of others without their consent.

8) All human beings have the right to live, without exception.

9) All human beings are completely free to think, say or do whatever they wish, at any time, for any reason so long as the rights of all other individuals, as outlined above, are respected and upheld throughout.

10) All human beings have the right to come and go anywhere and everywhere at any time without restriction, provided all other rights discussed herein are observed.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post120879
    Last edited by Ernie Nemeth; 27th October 2020 at 16:14.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th October 2020), Ewan (27th October 2020), Sue (Ayt) (28th October 2020)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks

Everyone would have to know how to start a fire, tie a reef knot and pee in the woods.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lilac For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th October 2020), Ernie Nemeth (27th October 2020), Ewan (28th October 2020), Sue (Ayt) (28th October 2020)

7. Link to Post #64
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,830 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    The pain we see being inflicted in this world is a result of us being 'off course',
    I think this pain is self inflicted, i can't say exactly how or why, but i do believe it is

Quote That's the beauty of it being demonstrably superior. Almost everything the western world does has a basis of rivalrous dynamics -- everything. It is programmed culturally into us from birth and that programming supports those dynamics in all our systems
    Mostly, yes, but is not just western, look into China and you'll see the exact same thing

The more money you have, the best you are, and the more education, the most pure mind, regardless of if education at their high level is meant to build brains that only think of killing or destroying everyone else so they can say "i'm the best!".. because everyone is dead LMAO

Which is what i can tell you, because by the OP, you would be a benevolent dictator, yet still a dictator, which means you had to learn your ways from somewhere. IT's imposible to get rid of the ideas of previous generations unless you completely hate them but yet you were grown into that environment.. "the virus" is inside you in ways

I just don't think it can be solved by good will, there would have to be a complete cleanup of the human race, so no contact between generations transfer the dumbness, and at that point, we go back to the same, a position of power where the pointed leader tells every one else what to do, even through generations

It's just human nature, do you remember a time, place where it wasn't like this?

I remember reading about finding skulls that had belonged to humans thousand and thousands of years ago, and they had fractured skulls, they were killed by another human. Was there even a time when this wasn't a natural thing to do, by human standards?

You said about boing back to love and nature and such. I'm not sure that thing ever really existed, here, on this planet and race

Quote Those groups who refuse to change might be ok with living in a weaker system, one that still pollutes their land, one that doesn't yield the same results ... but for how long? How long before a farmer who tills his land by hands inquires to his neighbour about how he plows his land with an ox?
    They won't, they will build their own system, then take over all other weak person's land, we are repeating history again :/

In fact it is happening right now, the US is all about "if you have better stuff than us and at a cheap price, or people like you more, we have sanctions for ya!" and if they don't accept to be shutdown, then time to kill them all! No better example of human nature

"It is unfair that you are winning! We should be winning, therefore i'm going to kill you so that i can be the winner!"
    Last edited by Mashika; 28th October 2020 at 06:32.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th October 2020), Gracy (28th October 2020)

9. Link to Post #65
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,452 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    The pain we see being inflicted in this world is a result of us being 'off course',
    I think this pain is self inflicted, i can't say exactly how or why, but i do believe it is

Quote That's the beauty of it being demonstrably superior. Almost everything the western world does has a basis of rivalrous dynamics -- everything. It is programmed culturally into us from birth and that programming supports those dynamics in all our systems
    Mostly, yes, but is not just western, look into China and you'll see the exact same thing

The more money you have, the best you are, and the more education, the most pure mind, regardless of if education at their high level is meant to build brains that only think of killing or destroying everyone else so they can say "i'm the best!".. because everyone is dead LMAO

Which is what i can tell you, because by the OP, you would be a benevolent dictator, yet still a dictator, which means you had to learn your ways from somewhere. IT's imposible to get rid of the ideas of previous generations unless you completely hate them but yet you were grown into that environment.. "the virus" is inside you in ways

I just don't think it can be solved by good will, there would have to be a complete cleanup of the human race, so no contact between generations transfer the dumbness, and at that point, we go back to the same, a position of power where the pointed leader tells every one else what to do, even through generations

It's just human nature, do you remember a time, place where it wasn't like this?

I remember reading about finding skulls that had belonged to humans thousand and thousands of years ago, and they had fractured skulls, they were killed by another human. Was there even a time when this wasn't a natural thing to do, by human standards?

You said about boing back to love and nature and such. I'm not sure that thing ever really existed, here, on this planet and race

Quote Those groups who refuse to change might be ok with living in a weaker system, one that still pollutes their land, one that doesn't yield the same results ... but for how long? How long before a farmer who tills his land by hands inquires to his neighbour about how he plows his land with an ox?
    They won't, they will build their own system, then take over all other weak person's land, we are repeating history again :/

In fact it is happening right now, the US is all about "if you have better stuff than us and at a cheap price, or people like you more, we have sanctions for ya!" and if they don't accept to be shutdown, then time to kill them all! No better example of human nature

"It is unfair that you are winning! We should be winning, therefore i'm going to kill you so that i can be the winner!"

Oh, you're just being overly pessimistic ... there's a couple things I'm saying that is not getting across for proper consideration though.

1) I agree its not just "western" civilizations - it is mostly the entire world these days, non-rivalrous dynamics though, would be partly incorporated in say native american culture, where they did not have much a sense of ownership - and therefore the rivalry that a sense of ownership brings out didn't apply to them. Sure they had territories but they viewed the land as owning them, they rarely hoarded more than what was required, therefore kept consumption and extraction in check in more of a close loop economic and social systems. So I was more comparing their old ways, with less rivalrous dynamics before the "west" invaded them and forced their ways of living on them. In my comment on getting back to nature, this could be an example of societies that lived more in harmony with nature -- and never taking more than required.

2) as I mentioned, dictatorship isn't needed, but that is what I would put forth if I were one. I wouldn't actually act like a dictator, I'd act like an instigator of a new society where governance was a cooperative effort had by all that was willing to reach for the goals.

3) I do see your point about the total reset, but that would require a total cataclysm, or some "godly intervention" or something, and I actually think that would be more risky (and disruptive) than a collective agreement to move forward on this.

4) the current path we are on will either end in some horrific way (run out of food / space / environment), and that will have to be the catalyst for wanting to continue to live as a species and these changes will happen as a matter of route, or we can try to control the transition -- there is no other option here.

5) I don't think you're quite understanding that such a system (as I imagine it) will make corrupt ways innefective, along with undesirable. Now, it is rewarded, in a non-rivalrous dynamic, there is no reward for corruption. Reward or lack thereof is the driver behind the corruption and extreme rivalry that we see -- create systems that remove the reward, and that which is unrewarded IS the weak system. You seem to be trying to indicate that rivalrous dynamics are "strong" and non-rivalrous dynamics are "weak" therefore a better system will be taken over -- the opposite is true, and this is why the people who are currently rewarded are currently working so extremely hard to keep us fighting each other by forcing on us the ideas of racism, political divide, ideals like climate change (its a divide tactic as much as anything), because they are so frightened that at what will happen if we discover non-rivalry -- they know that it IS the stronger system and they will lose literally everything they have gained by keeping us divided.

Basically you are saying there is no way the elite globalists can be defeated. Their current actions and reactions speak otherwise. They are afraid of what might happen if we stop fighting each other - if we stop responding to the fear and divide they feed us daily. They fear it because they will fall and never rise again - at least not for a very long time ..
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th October 2020)

11. Link to Post #66
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Oh, you're just being overly pessimistic ... there's a couple things I'm saying that is not getting across for proper consideration though.

1) I agree its not just "western" civilizations - it is mostly the entire world these days, non-rivalrous dynamics though, would be partly incorporated in say native american culture, where they did not have much a sense of ownership - and therefore the rivalry that a sense of ownership brings out didn't apply to them. Sure they had territories but they viewed the land as owning them, they rarely hoarded more than what was required, therefore kept consumption and extraction in check in more of a close loop economic and social systems. So I was more comparing their old ways, with less rivalrous dynamics before the "west" invaded them and forced their ways of living on them. In my comment on getting back to nature, this could be an example of societies that lived more in harmony with nature -- and never taking more than required.

2) as I mentioned, dictatorship isn't needed, but that is what I would put forth if I were one. I wouldn't actually act like a dictator, I'd act like an instigator of a new society where governance was a cooperative effort had by all that was willing to reach for the goals.

3) I do see your point about the total reset, but that would require a total cataclysm, or some "godly intervention" or something, and I actually think that would be more risky (and disruptive) than a collective agreement to move forward on this.

4) the current path we are on will either end in some horrific way (run out of food / space / environment), and that will have to be the catalyst for wanting to continue to live as a species and these changes will happen as a matter of route, or we can try to control the transition -- there is no other option here.

5) I don't think you're quite understanding that such a system (as I imagine it) will make corrupt ways innefective, along with undesirable. Now, it is rewarded, in a non-rivalrous dynamic, there is no reward for corruption. Reward or lack thereof is the driver behind the corruption and extreme rivalry that we see -- create systems that remove the reward, and that which is unrewarded IS the weak system. You seem to be trying to indicate that rivalrous dynamics are "strong" and non-rivalrous dynamics are "weak" therefore a better system will be taken over -- the opposite is true, and this is why the people who are currently rewarded are currently working so extremely hard to keep us fighting each other by forcing on us the ideas of racism, political divide, ideals like climate change (its a divide tactic as much as anything), because they are so frightened that at what will happen if we discover non-rivalry -- they know that it IS the stronger system and they will lose literally everything they have gained by keeping us divided.

Basically you are saying there is no way the elite globalists can be defeated. Their current actions and reactions speak otherwise. They are afraid of what might happen if we stop fighting each other - if we stop responding to the fear and divide they feed us daily. They fear it because they will fall and never rise again - at least not for a very long time ..
    Quote 3) I do see your point about the total reset, but that would require a total cataclysm, or some "godly intervention" or something, and I actually think that would be more risky (and disruptive) than a collective agreement to move forward on this.
    I'm saying that the people who belongs to these controlling groups, would need to completely be removed from earth, so that the ideology would disappear. Burn the books, eliminate each and every video/song, person that likes that ideology. You would need to exterminate all of them, in every single place of the world, because otherwise if at least a few are left, they will think of ways to return to power, then they will start a group that includes their children and any person they can reach, so in a couple generations, the "mental virus" is back

Quote native american culture, where they did not have much a sense of ownership - and therefore the rivalry that a sense of ownership brings out didn't apply to them
    I always read about how people think the Native-americans (i hate that label so much lol) were pure and such, but i have met and are good friends with natives from this continent, who come from old families way back, and what i have learned tells me a way different story

Such for example, did you know that in what is now Mexico, the Tlaxcalan people wished dead so much to the Aztecs that they conspired against them with the help of the Spaniard conquerors, and they would had liked to extend this to the north and into what is now the US. They also had extreme brutal extermination of entire cities and nations, just to grab the land. So they were brutal killers. You think the Tlaxcalans just woke up one day and all of them said "let's conspire with the invaders and take this chance to kill the Aztecs and go take over that beautiful land"? No, they had a grudge from way before, probably generations, a hate towards Aztecs that caused the Spaniard invasion to be successful in several ways, otherwise there would not had been any, because the Spaniards were not able to conquer at all without that help. It all happened because of greed and hate, among "native-americans"

Also then the Spaniards killed the Tlaxcalan army after they helped them, "but that's another story" xi xi

Quote 5) I don't think you're quite understanding that such a system (as I imagine it) will make corrupt ways innefective, along with undesirable. Now, it is rewarded, in a non-rivalrous dynamic, there is no reward for corruption.
    And this brings me to the point where i say, it's just that it looks nice and clean when you see it from your point of view, of your family and people. It doesn't look as nice from the point of view of the people you are trying to defeat or eliminate, and they will not just sit around waiting for their demise

I'm going to say that human nature has never been like that, so free and full of love that no one would disagree, Everyone would want to keep their status and people around them as well, and no say about their children

That's why I'm just glad i'm a crazy demon

LOL, i'm just going to push this to the max, so we can see what comes out of it
    Last edited by Mashika; 29th October 2020 at 03:53.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th October 2020), DeDukshyn (29th October 2020)

13. Link to Post #67
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,452 times in 8,541 posts

Oh you're not the only one, trust me

Ok, cool. All my answers up to this point have been rather "short" - as I am assuming you are extending understanding further in your responses, but I can address these things more specifically, but it can't be done with a lot of brevity.

I am in the middle of a long distance move right now, in fact I just took a break from packing for that last response and this one, so it may be a bit of time before I can respond in more detail. If this becomes the "Mike and Mashika" thread, Mods can feel free to break it off. Or perhaps we can start again on a new thread, where you present problems with getting from point A to B and I try to present solutions, then who knows, maybe a role reversal after that would be productive? No solution or process improvement can be effective without thoroughly advocating for the devil.

I'm off to bed soon and will be packing the computer in the morning so I'll be offline for several days.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 29th October 2020 at 04:13.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th October 2020), Mashika (29th October 2020)

15. Link to Post #68
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Oh you're not the only one, trust me

Ok, cool. All my answers up to this point have been rather "short" - as I am assuming you are extending understanding further in your responses, but I can address these things more specifically, but it can't be done with a lot of brevity.

I am in the middle of a long distance move right now, in fact I just took a break from packing for that last response and this one, so it may be a bit of time before I can respond in more detail. If this becomes the "Mike and Mashika" thread, Mods can feel free to break it off. Or perhaps we can start again on a new thread, where you present problems with getting from point A to B and I try to present solutions, then who knows, maybe a role reversal after that would be productive? No solution or process improvement can be effective without thoroughly advocating for the devil.

I'm off to bed soon and will be packing the computer in the morning so I'll be offline for several days.
    Quote Ok, cool. All my answers up to this point have been rather "short" - as I am assuming you are extending understanding further in your responses, but I can address these things more specifically, but it can't be done with a lot of brevity.
    I think your answers are perfect, and to the point

Also it goes to allow a full conversation before i lose my English capabilities (: And i think most people would agree that in this way it's more understandable, one thing at a time and all that

Quote perhaps we can start again on a new thread, where you present problems with getting from point A to B and I try to present solutions, then who knows, maybe a role reversal after that would be productive? No solution or process improvement can be effective without thoroughly advocating for the devil.
    So it seems we are on that path but i don't know if we should do that, i was hoping other Avalon members would also consider implications of your concept and talk about it, since you already looked a lot into it and had a vision. Would be wonderful if this can be extended in that way

Quote I'm off to bed soon and will be packing the computer in the morning so I'll be offline for several days.
    Have a nice trip, and be safe
    Last edited by Mashika; 29th October 2020 at 04:27.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th October 2020), DeDukshyn (29th October 2020)

17. Link to Post #69
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 times in 218 posts

I woyld build the currency on how much people loved and was k7bd. Discipline the evil to conform to love

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4