Thread: The United States: Sun in conjunction with Sirius

1. Link to Post #1
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,829 times in 317 posts

Lightbulb The United States: Sun in conjunction with Sirius

I saw a news on the star Sirius and there was a click in me telling me of the independence map of the United States with Its 13 ° Sun in conjunction Sirius 14 ° Cancer.
    I had not yet approached the map of the USA with Sirius and this level of consciousness characterized by many Americans ...
    https://www.astro.com/nat/natus2_f.htm

An idea for a future article

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Ewan (26th October 2020), HikerChick (26th October 2020), toppy (27th October 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    UK Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,583 times in 190 posts

Default Re: The United States: Sun in conjunction with Sirius

"Dans la carte des États-Unis, Pluton, en traversant le Capricorne, est opposé au Soleil du thème natal, reflétant des changements majeurs et irrévocables à de nombreux niveaux. Cet aspect ne s'est encore produit qu'une fois dans l'histoire américaine, pendant la période de la Guerre de Independance."

(In the map of the United States, Pluto, crossing Capricorn, is opposed to the Sun of the birth chart, reflecting major and irrevocable changes on many levels. This aspect has only happened once in American history, during the period of the War of Independence.)

Oh wow. I look forward to your article - my French is rusty but I can follow it, and it's good linguistic practice.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HikerChick For This Post:

Ewan (26th October 2020), toppy (27th October 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,829 times in 317 posts

Default Re: The United States: Sun in conjunction with Sirius

Quote Posted by HikerChick (here)
    Oh wow. I look forward to your article - my French is rusty but I can follow it, and it's good linguistic practice.

In preview, article not yet published on my blog

"The United States and "Sirius"

It is following the title of an article with the word "Sirius" that I immediately made the connection with the position of the Sun on the date of independence of the United States (04/04/1776) at 13 ° Cancer in close conjunction with the star Sirius at 14 ° that I had the idea to go further in the reflection. What was my surprise to discover that there was in America that there was "an American operator of digital satellite radio" whose name is "Sirius XM Holding" which would include 125 music channels, 13 news channels, entertainment channels and about twenty local channels which would have been created on May 17, 1990 (source wikipedia). This day we had a return of Jupiter from the sky of the independence of the United States in conjunction Kiron the wounded healer and Ceres the nourishing goddess, of the harvests… So it is not by chance this date of creation of digital satellite radio, connection with Sirius?

You have certainly read or seen a channeled message from Sirius? , there is another phenomenon it is the position of the black Sun in exact conjunction with the Sun of the independence of the USA, which accentuates the message and which explains the contribution of the religious in their daily newspaper the Yin part of the conscience of Americans and firearms in the Yang part, which does not prevent the actions that are daily in this country!
    September / October 2019 was the passage of the North Node / Rahu on the Sun / Sirius / Black Sun, it is an appointment that returns every 19 years, the previous one was between February and March 2001, the master the Moon at the apex of a Yod with the retro sextile Mercury and Neptune as a base. Connection with higher consciousnesses. It is indeed in "Nevada" in the United States where there is a so-called secret "Area 51" military base and which would be linked to UFO theories, it makes sense with the conjunction of Sirius and the Sun.

Sirius the brightest star in the sky after the Sun, you imagined the influence of its position in conjunction with the Sun ?, and Trump's Mercury (5 ° orb) and the mean dark moon for Biden (4 ° d 'orb). Any retro planet on Sirius and the US Sun must certainly activate particular energies. This was the case for Mercury in retro phase in June at 14 ° Cancer and then returned in July, to update the messages coming from Sirius ???
    Other information on Mercury and this time from the independence map of the USA, which is located at 24 ° Cancer in the retro phase and this time in double conjunction with the stars Castor and Pollus located in the constellation of Gemini and Trump is of the sign of Gemini and this duality very present at the time of the American elections. With Biden it is Jupiter 25 ° Cancer which is found in conjunction with the twin brothers Castor and Pollus!
    © Lunesoleil

- all rights reserved, for the text -
    https://lunesoleil23.wordpress.com/
    Last edited by Lunesoleil; 28th October 2020 at 20:09.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

HikerChick (28th October 2020)

+ Reply to Thread