+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Time Travel, Hominin Evolution, and the UFO Phenomenon with Dr. Michael P. Masters

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,643 times in 20,814 posts

Lightbulb Time Travel, Hominin Evolution, and the UFO Phenomenon with Dr. Michael P. Masters

Time Travel, Hominin Evolution, and the UFO Phenomenon with Dr. Michael P. Masters:

Title: “Time Travel, Hominin Evolution, and the UFO Phenomenon” Abstract: This talk cautiously examines the premise that ‘UFOs’ and ‘aliens’ may be our distant human descendants, returning from the future to study their own ancestral past. The suite of unique attributes characterizing the last 6 million years of hominin evolution on this planet are also ubiquitously described in credible reports of close encounters with ‘alien’ entities. Furthermore, the culture and technology of these bipedal humanoid beings, while clearly more advanced than our own, show signs of having been built upon the knowledge and tools that modern humans have developed throughout our own cultural past. This presentation seeks to demonstrate how the persistence of these same biological and cultural trends in hominin evolution, if continued into the future, may ultimately result in us becoming the ones piloting these disc-shaped craft, which are likely the very devices that allow our future progeny to venture backward across the landscape of time. Bio: Dr. Michael P. Masters is a professor of biological anthropology at Montana Tech in Butte, Montana. He received a Ph.D. in Anthropology from The Ohio State University in 2009, where he specialized in human evolutionary anatomy, archaeology, and biomedicine. Dr. Masters spent the following decade developing a broad academic background that unites the fields of anthropology, astronomy, astrobiology and physics, to examine the premise that UFOs and Aliens are simply our distant human descendants, returning from the future to study us in their own hominin evolutionary past. His new book, Identified Flying Objects: A Multidisciplinary Scientific Approach to the UFO Phenomenon, challenges readers to consider new possibilities while cultivating conversations about our ever-evolving understanding of time and time travel.

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 29th October 2020 at 17:12.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

boja (29th October 2020), Denise/Dizi (29th October 2020), mab777 (29th October 2020), O Donna (30th October 2020), rgray222 (29th October 2020), Sunny-side-up (29th October 2020), toppy (29th October 2020), yelik (29th October 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Default Re: Time Travel, Hominin Evolution, and the UFO Phenomenon with Dr. Michael P. Masters

There is apparently ample proof that there is a way to somehow exit our time, move forward and backwards, and reenter at another point. I believe I have seen videos of many scientists suggesting that this is indeed possible, or that there are no physics laws that would suggest it is impossible. Whether or not we can do it yet or not? I wouldn't know, but I believe there absolutely would be those wishing to push those boundaries if they knew they could..

I can't wait to dive into this subject matter more, Thanks John!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (29th October 2020), Yoda (30th October 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,355 times in 491 posts

Default Re: Time Travel, Hominin Evolution, and the UFO Phenomenon with Dr. Michael P. Masters

If any of you remember the "Daniel" Material that was brought out by David Wilcock (I know, I know...but I actually got to know "Daniel" and his testimony is legit in my opinion), this was a guy who worked on the military base on Long Island and was involved (albeit at a low level) with the Phoenix III Project which dealt in time travel.

He told me something that has always stuck with me. He said that the speed of light is not a physical limitation but just more of a barrier which can be overcome (which most of us know). He went on to say that when you surpass the speed of light, you flip from 3D space into 3D time. This then allows you to move about time with as much ease as walking to your mailbox and back. This allows you to move forward or backward and re-enter at any point you'd like. And these principles were known about decades ago. Imagine what they can do now.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kano For This Post:

ClearWater (31st October 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (31st October 2020), ExomatrixTV (30th October 2020), leavesoftrees (31st October 2020)

+ Reply to Thread