+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "Satantech," why the depravity?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Default "Satantech," why the depravity?

This video is of an ex-Illuminati "Mother of Darkness" trainee. She talks about how the Mothers of Darkness are part of a complex satanic ritual to create portals through which people and objects can physically change location. She talked about teleporting from the US to Germany and back in the course of a day, with the help of demons.

There has always been a lot of mysticism around the secret space program, jump rooms, etc. Perhaps the biggest secret we're not supposed to know is that it is MAGIC and not technology that creates the experiences of people like Captain Kaye, 20 and back on Mars, etc. And what if that's how we got to the moon in 1969, bypassing the Van Allen Belt? And why those astronauts have such vague recollections of the event, with significant loss of memory. If you've ever seen that capsule at the Smithsonian you'll have a hard time believing that that tin can got 3 people to the moon and back.

Ever read Frank Herbert's "Dune?" Remember the people who could FOLD SPACE with the help of a "spice?" That they were essential to space travel? And I believe there was even a sisterhood of priestesses who controlled the spice and the knowledge of folding space.

Science fiction writer L Ron Hubbard once talked about how star civilizations were running low on the super beings they required, and speculated his new religion could rehabilitate these super beings.

What if Cern is about technologically doing what can now only be done with the help of demons. Who must be appeased with child sacrifice, cannibalism, orgies, every kind of depravity.

Perhaps Arthur C. Clarke had it backwards? Perhaps sufficiently advanced magic is necessary for the appearance of super-advanced technology?

If you were among an elite group of people who could travel anywhere on Earth or outer space instantly, might you not consider yourself a higher form of life from normal humanity?

We are rightfully aghast at the horrific rituals of the Illuminati. But remember, Solomon practised black magic. The Aztecs, Mayans and Incas practised black magic -- massive human sacrifices. Whoever built the pyramids probably practised black magic. What if black magic, working with demons or jinn, is the lost technology of Atlantis that the Illuminati still practises today?
    Last edited by TomKat; 31st October 2020 at 03:07.

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st October 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (31st October 2020), Chester (3rd November 2020), Constance (31st October 2020), DbDraad (3rd November 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (1st November 2020), George (1st November 2020), Harmony (2nd November 2020), Icare (1st November 2020), Ioneo (31st October 2020), leavesoftrees (1st November 2020), Libico (2nd November 2020), mab777 (4th November 2020), Peter UK (31st October 2020), raregem (31st October 2020), Savannah (31st October 2020), scotslad (31st October 2020), sunflower (7th November 2020), toppy (31st October 2020), wegge (31st October 2020), Zirconian (2nd November 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,830 times in 3,335 posts

Default Re: "Satantech," why the depravity?

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    This video is of an ex-Illuminati "Mother of Darkness" trainee. She talks about how the Mothers of Darkness are part of a complex satanic ritual to create portals through which people and objects can physically change location. She talked about teleporting from the US to Germany and back in the course of a day, with the help of demons.

There has always been a lot of mysticism around the secret space program, jump rooms, etc. Perhaps the biggest secret we're not supposed to know is that it is MAGIC and not technology that creates the experiences of people like Captain Kaye, 20 and back on Mars, etc. And what if that's how we got to the moon in 1969, bypassing the Van Allen Belt? And why those astronauts have such vague recollections of the event, with significant loss of memory. If you've ever seen that capsule at the Smithsonian you'll have a hard time believing that that tin can got 3 people to the moon and back.

Ever read Frank Herbert's "Dune?" Remember the people who could FOLD SPACE with the help of a "spice?" That they were essential to space travel? And I believe there was even a sisterhood of priestesses who controlled the spice and the knowledge of folding space.

Science fiction writer L Ron Hubbard once talked about how star civilizations were running low on the super beings they required, and speculated his new religion could rehabilitate these super beings.

What if Cern is about technologically doing what can now only be done with the help of demons. Who must be appeased with child sacrifice, cannibalism, orgies, every kind of depravity.

Perhaps Arthur C. Clarke had it backwards? Perhaps sufficiently advanced magic is necessary for the appearance of super-advanced technology?

If you were among an elite group of people who could travel anywhere on Earth or outer space instantly, might you not consider yourself a higher form of life from normal humanity?

We are rightfully aghast at the horrific rituals of the Illuminati. But remember, Solomon practised black magic. The Aztecs, Mayans and Incas practised black magic -- massive human sacrifices. Whoever built the pyramids probably practised black magic. What if black magic, working with demons or jinn, is the lost technology of Atlantis that the Illuminati still practises today?
    Sequence of events are more important than ever these days

What happened first, the chicken or the egg? In all those details you posted, and inspection of the evidence and lack of evidence, lies the answer

Magic, darkness and "evil" are just representations of human concepts around things we don't understand fully, or are afraid of. If someone uses those concepts to try and conceive "knowledge" out of them, the entire concept is corrupted and doomed right from the beginning

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st October 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (31st October 2020), Constance (31st October 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (1st November 2020), East Sun (2nd November 2020), George (1st November 2020), raregem (31st October 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)

What happened first, the chicken or the egg? In all those details you posted, and inspection of the evidence and lack of evidence, lies the answer

Magic, darkness and "evil" are just representations of human concepts around things we don't understand fully, or are afraid of. If someone uses those concepts to try and conceive "knowledge" out of them, the entire concept is corrupted and doomed right from the beginning
    Why are sequences of events more important than ever these days?
    What answer lies in what details?
    Search for knowledge is corrupt?
    Please be more plain spoken.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st October 2020), Constance (31st October 2020), Icare (1st November 2020), Mashika (3rd November 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,774 times in 4,376 posts

About Dan Duval and Bride Ministries, a word of caution:
    Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    A word of caution regarding the "Bride Ministries" from Carolyn Hamlett on her long journey out of the trap where she found that "Good Things" were embedded with backdoors or Trojan horses:

Welcome to My New Blog Site!

For those who used to follow my old blog, “Beyond the Physical Realm,” I shut that blog down for several reasons.

I will probably go into detail later on, but the main reason I shut that blog down is because through my affiliation with certain charismatic individuals who, unfortunately, I had trusted to disciple me, I had slowly become infected with the demonic doctrines they were teaching me, specifically in regards to ungodly spiritual warfare.

In Fall of 2016, the Spirit of God began showing me where I had deviated, and so I began to divorce myself from everyone I knew who had been teaching, practicing, and promoting false doctrines, beginning with Dan Duval and Bride Ministries.

[...]

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st October 2020), Constance (31st October 2020), Harmony (2nd November 2020), Icare (1st November 2020), Mashika (3rd November 2020), Peter UK (31st October 2020), Savannah (31st October 2020), Tintin (31st October 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,428 times in 32,920 posts

An interesting and highly intelligent quote from Wade Frazier's 2009 Project Camelot interview:
    --- I believe that much of that so-called advanced technology tries to mimic advanced spiritual abilities. My understanding is that much of our advanced technology is quaint by certain “extraterrestrial” standards, because we have a primitive understanding of consciousness. By and large, the heart is not in charge on Earth.

10. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alecs (31st October 2020), Chester (3rd November 2020), Constance (31st October 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (1st November 2020), East Sun (31st October 2020), Gwin Ru (31st October 2020), happyuk (31st October 2020), Icare (1st November 2020), kudzy (31st October 2020), leavesoftrees (1st November 2020), Mashika (3rd November 2020), palehorse (4th November 2020), Peter UK (2nd November 2020), Sue (Ayt) (1st November 2020), TomKat (31st October 2020), Yoda (1st November 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

I think there are different Earth planes, some above and some below us. Above are humanoid aliens who won't give us much technology, and below are demon-looking aliens (Reptoids, Insects) who WILL give us technology (in order to control us). The last time these planes had a war, the ones below lost. So they hide, plotting to eliminate humans from this plane, which they want for themselves. I think human consciousness is a huge factor in their success or failure.

To The Stars Academy is an Illuminati project to establish allegiance with the below aliens among the general population. Pederast Arthur C. Clarke's "Childhood's End" was another. Maybe Adam and Eve's snake was the first.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st October 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (1st November 2020), Gwin Ru (31st October 2020), Icare (1st November 2020), Mashika (3rd November 2020), Peter UK (2nd November 2020), Zirconian (2nd November 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Germany Avalon Member Open Minded Dude's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,409 times in 647 posts

Magick is a form of technology. It is science not yet understood. It is spiritual concepts not understood by most. One day all will reunite again. Or not if humanity does not 'turn the corner' to live to see it, so to speak.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Open Minded Dude For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st October 2020), Chester (3rd November 2020), Constance (31st October 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (1st November 2020), Gwin Ru (31st October 2020), Icare (1st November 2020), Mashika (3rd November 2020), Peter UK (2nd November 2020), Zirconian (31st October 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Why are sequences of events more important than ever these days?
    What answer lies in what details?
    Search for knowledge is corrupt?
    Please be more plain spoken.
    It seems to be that people have forgotten why and when something started, so that people believe everything is backwards and can't make sense of the confusion, good ends up being "bad" and bad ends up being good. It's all over the place now, in every single news channel and video posted everything is from a single point of view, division and twisting of concepts and manipulation.

It is more important these days because it has become more visible than ever, to the normal person on the street, what really goes on at the top levels, and how what can be interpreted as good is just another aspect of evil, this happens at all levels but people were not able to see it before in so much detail as now. Except for the ones that don't wan't to see and look away when presented with something they don't like to admit exists and was always there

Global perception is changing, that's why is important to prevent the confusion get in the heads of people, or we'll be back to the previous times where no one was even aware of reality as much as today

Search for knowledge is not corrupt, what is corrupt is the path, for example how people would not believe planes could exist, or the world was not the center of the universe. At the same time, they would go into science but only other aspects of it, there was a search for knowledge, but started from the wrong place.

If a scientist (hundreds of years ago) was told, let's try to figure out why the heart is needed to keep people alive and they would set on that path, but then another person would say, now let's figure out if the earth is the center of the universe, and the scientist was extremely religious or fundamentalist on those beliefs and would say "that's not possible and i refuse" out of fear of finding out something they did not want to find out, regardless of what the final truth is. Then that's a corrupt path to the search of knowledge, this person still wants to find knowledge, but the path is wrong, it has corrupted in a way that they will never find the full truth or knowledge.

How this happened? They simply started from a predefined set of ideals and concepts, and doesn't allow to think themselves about what could be 'outside' that bubble, so from then on, they can find a lot of things, but will always be limited in what they can learn. If we set on a path to find knowledge, without throwing away first some of what we 'already know' and don't try to form the results so that they fit our view of the world, then we may actually find truths, knowledge can be alway interpreted, full truth is not as easy to manipulate to fit our views

We usually give attributes we like or help us to reach knowledge about something, when those attributes where not there at all. Those are human ideals we like to see, and then we give them to objects/events that did not needed them in the first place, we have basically lied to ourselves to find this knowledge we wanted to find, most times without realizing it

Quote the Mothers of Darkness are part of a complex satanic ritual to create portals through which people and objects can physically change location
    Darkness and satanic rituals, basic concepts of fear embedded into modern science, if there was a portal of sorts made through science, now this knowledge has been merged here with magic and dark rituals, the actual knowledge may be tainted and unusable by anyone else but that group

There is always this separation, never full truth, now they have this 'sacrat' power no one else has, they are 'above' and beyond regular humans, it's again the same misticysim as always, people like that so much, the feeling of being superior or having something no one else has or can access. But mixing satanic rituals with technology, as least in how they envision? That's just starting from the human perception of 'darkness and satanic', do aliens from other universes/planets/galaxies who could have developed such technology, also have primal fear of the dark and sell their souls to the devil to get their tech?

Maybe i should instead ask, how do they know those are demons and what they do in those rituals matters at all? Their perception is all twisted by mixing human concepts of what darkness/evil and other things are, with technology way beyond their understanding. The demons could very well be aliens transmitting experiences to their brains so they think stuff is happening, while they just sit on the floor in a dark room.

Sorry for the text wall

-

Masha
    Last edited by Mashika; 2nd November 2020 at 01:32.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd November 2020), Craig (2nd November 2020), TomKat (2nd November 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Maybe i should instead ask, how do they know those are demons and what they do in those rituals matters at all?
    Maybe we should instead ask, do they successfully teleport?

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd November 2020), Mashika (3rd November 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,279 times in 2,100 posts

There is so much speculation within this topic. Consider just one thing - a demon. I expect that there is more than a couple types of inter dimensional entities that we would consider demons.

Not something I would want to mess around with.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd November 2020), Mashika (3rd November 2020), Peter UK (7th November 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Maybe i should instead ask, how do they know those are demons and what they do in those rituals matters at all?
    Maybe we should instead ask, do they successfully teleport?
    Must likely we will never know, it's hard to say when the water has gotten so muddy

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd November 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,754 times in 978 posts

A very interesting account given by Gigi Young here on the nature of blood sacrifice and its link to opening portals.

Two methods of opening portals that are looked at here are the STS and the STO route. In the STS domain (the ritualistic practice of black magic) the sacrifice can be either willing or unwilling designed for purposes of different outcomes. In the case of the unwilling sacrifice the energies are hijacked for the purposes of manifestation of parasitic and demonic entities. She talks about the dynamics of these lower chakra relationships and (without mentioning adrenochrome) talks about the reasons why they are so addictive and so difficult to disengage from. Once on this path the practitioner is part of a very competitive, power hungry environment.

Blood Sacrifice, Elementals & Portals

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

Mashika (8th November 2020), TomKat (8th November 2020)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Peter UK (here)
    A very interesting account given by Gigi Young here on the nature of blood sacrifice and its link to opening portals.

Two methods of opening portals that are looked at here are the STS and the STO route. In the STS domain (the ritualistic practice of black magic) the sacrifice can be either willing or unwilling designed for purposes of different outcomes. In the case of the unwilling sacrifice the energies are hijacked for the purposes of manifestation of parasitic and demonic entities. She talks about the dynamics of these lower chakra relationships and (without mentioning adrenochrome) talks about the reasons why they are so addictive and so difficult to disengage from. Once on this path the practitioner is part of a very competitive, power hungry environment.

Blood Sacrifice, Elementals & Portals

Fantastic teaching by Gigi Young.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Peter UK (13th November 2020)

+ Reply to Thread