+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Which predicts better - Science/Statistics or Psychic/Mystics

1. Link to Post #1
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,586 times in 713 posts

Default Which predicts better - Science/Statistics or Psychic/Mystics

The election result in two day's time will give an answer. From polls Biden is much favored to win. See this, most battlegrounds state are predicted to be blue.

https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2020-53657174

Bettin odds are usually very accurate in predicting the chances. Biden now is 1.4. Trump is 2.8, meaning about a probability of 1/3 for Trump.

On the other hand, pschics, travellers from the future, chanellers etc are overwhelmingly predicting a Trump win. The well known Craig Hamilton-Parker predicted Trump. An American psychic Kelle Sutliff, who predicted Trump four years ago again predicts him this time, except that there will be greater challenge and may ruin the whole system. The Chinese time traveller (the only Chinese time traveller) said Trump would win. He also correctly stated that "something happened in the Tokyo Olympics" when asked about it. The Economist cover of December last year tipped Trump too. Many members may know a lot more about this.

I don't think the election will determine the future of humanity, but I think it will give good indication of what is better in predicting future events. Very interesting.
    Last edited by syrwong; 1st November 2020 at 12:16.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st November 2020), Gwin Ru (5th November 2020), Harmony (1st November 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (5th November 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (1st November 2020), Sue (Ayt) (1st November 2020), toppy (1st November 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,816 times in 4,349 posts

Default Re: Which predicts better - Science/Statistics or Psychic/Mystics

The polls are fake simple as that.

A subtle psyop is in play. It's aimed at undecided voters. If they show that Candidate A (their preferred choice) is the strong favourite, that automatically demotivates a swathe of potential voters for Candidate B. This is how it's done.

From four years ago:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Trump_2016_polls_e17e48b8ee71dc674a.jpeg
Views:	61
Size:	86.3 KB
ID:	44922

The same happened in 2016 when Hillary led all the "polls" with huge margins. It was fake. When Trump won handsomely it was no surprise to anyone not brainwashed by media propaganda. Remember Brexit? The same story. Time and again reality bears out how phoney these polls are.

In truth, the media are the ones guilty of really interfering in elections - by trying to sway it in favour of their special interests masters.

Eyeballs alone are the real measure of who's leading and who's not.

Name:  trump_polls179110ab0ebc4366686.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  75.5 KB
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Eva2 (5th November 2020), Gwin Ru (5th November 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (5th November 2020), Sue (Ayt) (1st November 2020), syrwong (1st November 2020), toppy (1st November 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    The polls are fake simple as that.

A subtle psyop is in play. It's aimed at undecided voters. If they show that Candidate A (their preferred choice) is the strong favourite, that automatically demotivates a swathe of potential voters for Candidate B. This is how it's done.

From four years ago:
    Attachment 44922

The same happened in 2016 when Hillary led all the "polls" with huge margins. It was fake. When Trump won handsomely it was no surprise to anyone not brainwashed by media propaganda. Remember Brexit? The same story. Time and again reality bears out how phoney these polls are.

Attachment 44923
    I have considered this possibility, but what is the real poll? How could we defeat this and know the real opinions of Americans on the candidates? The preference for one candidate should be quite pronounced nationwide, would not be 51-49, therefore should be easy to know.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

Gwin Ru (5th November 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (5th November 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (1st November 2020), toppy (1st November 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,816 times in 4,349 posts

Quote Posted by syrwong (here)
    How could we defeat this and know the real opinions of Americans on the candidates?
    Here's an opinion of an American voter. Just one voter, granted, but I do wonder how prevalent these opinions are...

tl;dr How many support Trump in secret?

In conversation with a shy Trump voter
    October 31st '20, By Rajan Laad

It's always a joy to reconnect with former colleagues and reminisce about the "good times," especially during the smothering lockdowns. Copious memories were instantly refreshed as my former work colleague's name appeared "calling" on my phone.

I have lived in India for most of my life, while she has lived in the U.S. But high-speed internet enabled us to work on many projects at a software firm with branches located in our respective countries. We became friendly owing to our mutual fondness for noir cinema, Sir Roger Moore's portrayal of 007, and U.S. politics.

A fervent Democrat, she voted for Obama twice and even traveled to Washington for his inaugurations. She ardently campaigned for Hillary Clinton and was devastated when Hillary lost.

She thought Trump's "abominable lack of restraint" made him a force of chaos. Trump's "vile" tweets didn't curb her fears. When I predicted a Trump victory in August 2015, she prayed I would be wrong.

We talked about former colleagues, COVID-19, movies, finally presidential elections. Here is an approximation of how our actual conversation went as I remember it.

"Are you excited about Joe?" I asked.

"They tell me I should be," she said.

"I expected an unequivocal and prompt 'yes,'" said I.

"Much water has flowed under the bridge," she said, sounding sullen.

For me, this was nothing short of an astounding "breaking news" moment.

"What happened?" I inquired.

"You can't breathe a word about this to our U.S. folks," she said.

"I solemnly swear to secrecy," said I.

"I live in a state overseen by Democrats. My governor, senator, and representative are Democrats," she said.

"Left-wing loons?" I asked.

"That ceases to be an overstatement. When George Floyd was killed, I was gutted. Nobody deserves to die like that. I marched in a peaceful protest, not because I'm African-American, but because it was the humane thing to do," she said.

"The reverberations of the Floyd killing were heard all over the world, even here in India," I said.

"Right! The movement began with calls for police reforms, something I support. I was disturbed when they demanded to defund the police. Calls for more improvements are always welcome, but to abolish the police is preposterous. Who was making these ludicrous demands? The Democrats," she said.

There was a time when she always referred to them as "my dear Democrats."

"My cousin is a policeman. I know of the lives the police save, from arresting drug-peddlers to rescuing battered housewives. They are deterrents and protectors of society. There will be the occasional rogue cop, but generally, they are a boon, especially in impoverished neighborhoods," she said

"When I was young, the police were usually scary people whom you feared. These days, I see policemen joking around with kids, giving talks at schools. Times have changed. They undergo lots of sensitive training. I've seen the impact that the training has had on my cousin; he is much kinder and gentler since joining the force. Do you know the 'protesters' called him a traitor because he is a black policeman?" she said.

"The protests devolved into riots. I feared for my safety. Many shops near my home were vandalized and looted. The purveyors of some establishments, most of whom are black, were attacked. The damage they did to the infrastructure will take years to fix. But not a syllable of condemnation from the Democrats. In fact, they supported it, calling it peaceful. Never before have I witnessed anything this disgraceful," she said.

"The news media are sympathetic to the 'protesters.' They refused to acknowledge that anything wrong had occurred even when rioters stormed their studios. The only ones condemning this were President Trump, Republicans, Fox News pundits, and conservatives commentators. Never did I think I would gravitate toward this group," she said.

"Life's full of surprises," I said, attempting to lighten the mood.

"Only when Trump deployed federal forces in another state did our authorities wake up. But their reaction was perfunctory and delayed. There was nothing more left to destroy. The Democrats failed to protect us and our property, which is the primary function of government," she said.

"During the pandemic, the Democrats behaved like tyrants as they shut down businesses. People were denied their right to earn a living, despite promising to wear masks and be socially distant. Many businesses couldn't sustain the losses and shut down. The goal clearly was to undo the economic progress and hurt Trump's re-election prospects. We supporters are collateral damage in the quest for power," she said.

"The Democrats were not concerned about COVID-19 when demonstrators marched closely in groups. I read about Democrat leaders living without any restrictions privately, ordering the opening of salons when needed. The restrictions are only for regular citizens," she said.

"Blatant hypocrisy," I said.

"Biden says those having a hard time 'figuring out' whether to support him or Trump means they 'ain't black' made me angry. I have long suspected this, but it became clear the Democrats have taken African-Americans for granted. They just don't say it out loud like Biden," she said.

"I began to study President Trump's record objectively. The undeniable facts are, he built a strong economy. My acquaintances who previously struggled to earn a decent living now have full-time jobs because of this growth. My friends who run a small businesses are doing extremely well. I realized that Trump has empowered minorities economically like no other president. Trump is also among the few insisting that we reopen." she said.

"Trump is the only modern president who has not caused new wars. He has actually led peace treaties in the Middle East. He fervently supports the police. He values tradition and faith. He is taking on China. I do not always like his style, I'm beginning to get his humor though. But on substance, he is a huge success. Why should I not vote for him?" she asked.

I was taken aback and almost rendered speechless.

"It is not just me, my friends and relatives are all for Trump. But we are not doing a song and dance about it. Some among us have a 'Biden-Harris' banners outside our houses. They attend anti-Trump protests and joke about later. I see myriad similar disgruntled Democrats on social media. We feel like a secret society" said she.

"America is one of the greatest democracies in the world, but the left has curbed your freedom of expression. Ironically they claim to be saving democracy," I said.

"People being targeted and brutalized for supporting Trump. You can even lose your job for a social media post. The leaders of this detestable practice of 'canceling' non-conformists are Democrats. So no MAGA hats for me any time soon," she said.

"Very wise," I said, laughter making a remarkable comeback.

"What do the Democrats stand for today? High taxes, the Green New Deal, appeasement without the empowerment of minorities, defunding the police, hatred for tradition, disdain for regular folks, citizenship, and benefits for illegal aliens, conformism, cancel culture, and faux political correctness. I'm not only voting for Trump, but I'm going to quit the party soon," she replied.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...ump_voter.html
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Ewan (2nd November 2020), Gwin Ru (5th November 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (5th November 2020), Sue (Ayt) (4th November 2020), syrwong (1st November 2020), toppy (1st November 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

It is apparent that Trump will win. If so, the psychic, prohets, channellers, aliens have won this contest of prediction. They can see through the veil of deception and are definitely better than most "experts, or our perceptions through the media.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

Gwin Ru (5th November 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (5th November 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

The odds are now stacked against Trump. His chance of winning according to betting is 9-1. As seems all the mediums, prophets, psychics, time-travellers, chanellers are calling Trump, he has to make a miracle come back for them to have some respect. This is a real challenge for the spiritual. It is a bit strange that this wait is so long, maybe there is really a chance for him?

I forgot to include remote viewing. I randomly chose a remote viewing, it predicted Trump.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZjMKOoxELk
    Last edited by syrwong; 5th November 2020 at 16:40.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

Gwin Ru (5th November 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (5th November 2020)

+ Reply to Thread