+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My Own Stories from the Stars - The Pleiadian Message - Youtube Video

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default My Own Stories from the Stars - The Pleiadian Message - Youtube Video

Hi Avalon members,

I have uploaded a video on youtube about my own astral dream-state telepathic communication experience with an extraterrestrial from another world or dimension (i.e. in direction of the Pleiades star system).

Right now, I am just doing Youtube as a hobbie for fun - in hope to share some of my experiences and stories.

This is an important time in human consciousness with many things that are happening on our world stage. The spark of hope and love are greatly needed during this time inside each of our heart. Let’s all work together for a better world and remember that we all come from the stars and one day we will travel back to the stars to where we originally came from.

If you have questions about this experience or would like to know more. Please feel free to ask me and I will try to answer your questions to the best of my ability.

Hope you all enjoy this video:

Wishing everyone a good day, since it is one very significant day with the US election.

~EvoAwa (Steph)

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to EvoAwa For This Post:

Arcturian108 (5th November 2020), Bill Ryan (3rd November 2020), Blacklight43 (3rd November 2020), Bluegreen (3rd November 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (4th November 2020), Cognitive Dissident (3rd November 2020), DeeMetrios (4th November 2020), Franny (3rd November 2020), Ioneo (3rd November 2020), justntime2learn (3rd November 2020), One (3rd November 2020), Sadieblue (4th November 2020), scotslad (3rd November 2020), shamballaOn (4th November 2020), Stephanie (4th November 2020), Strat (3rd November 2020), sunwings (3rd November 2020), Tam (4th November 2020), toppy (4th November 2020), Wind (3rd November 2020), Yoda (3rd November 2020)

+ Reply to Thread