+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 124 FirstFirst 1 32 42 52 92 124 LastLast

Thread: MASSIVE FRAUD: Major Lawsuits (update: all foiled so far)

1. Link to Post #821
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,782 times in 2,666 posts

Default Re: MASSIVE FRAUD: Major Lawsuits (update: all foiled so far)

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    Quote General McInerney is a legitmate player in all this. He is calling for Trump to enact the Insurrection Act. Trump and it seems components of military intel watched all this unfold on election night. Trump seemed to have known this was going to happen for quite some time befiore November 3. I can't believe there is not a plan in place regardless how extraordinary the plan is.
    Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    I agree -- the legal process will take too long -- meanwhile speaking for UK -- businesses are going bust, unemployment through the roof, suicides, the economy crashing.
    Time is of the essence
    I hope UK will follow on with arrests here.
    Chris
    Quote Posted by avid (here)
    ‘Perp-walk’
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perp_walk
    What a good idea!

In the olden days - the stocks - and rotten stuff thrown at them, nowadays it’s a whole new scenario for treasonous behaviour...., has GITMO got such a capacity? Or even ‘The Spa’ in Honduras?
    So again, talk of stocks, treason, mass arrests, perp walks, fill up Gitmo, etc. Then we've had Steve Bannon calling for heads on pikes, and now this:
    Quote On Monday afternoon, Joe diGenova, a lawyer for the re-election campaign of President Donald Trump said that Chris Krebs, the now-former director of Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) who was in charge of maintaining election security, "should be drawn and quartered, taken out at dawn and shot."
    https://www.newsweek.com/trump-lawye...n-shot-1551337

Just for good measure, being that "you ain't seen nothin yet" seems to be hitting a nerve from the video I've pasted below, right after that the gentleman refers to this as a battle with Satan at the 7:10 mark.

You win a battle with Satan at all cost, no quarter given. It's to the death...

Is everybody okay with this kind of talk? Because eventually talk can, and will, turn to action. Legal system too slow, and this is too urgent, so we're just going to finally start arresting people, fill up Gitmo, execute them, whatever it takes?

Who decides?

This is the opening of Pandora's Box we're talking here folks, once that door is opened there's no turning back. All I can say further is careful what you wish for, because you might just get it, and it's highly unlikely for it to turn out the way you think it will, with "the good guys" standing proud and basking in the glory of victory waving the American flag.

There would be no winners, everybody loses.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/QA-QJBDFEGs/
    However, someone somewhere has to state that Satanic worship, practised by high level ‘actors’ has prevailed by blackmail, indoctrination, to influence global players. Epstein’s log book of flights to his island, the Clintons there sooo many times, and the ‘pizza-code’ juvenile swap-fest perpetrated by John Podesta needs to be followed up asap.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (1st December 2020), Deux Corbeaux (2nd December 2020), T Smith (2nd December 2020), toppy (1st December 2020)

3. Link to Post #822
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,371 times in 388 posts

NEW GINGRICH BREAKS HIS SILENCE ON 2020 ELECTION WITH GRIM REALITY CHECK
    (apologies if aware, difficult to keep up)

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/bxj-UuPbo0I/

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to One For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (1st December 2020), ClearWater (1st December 2020), Eric J (Viking) (1st December 2020), mountain_jim (1st December 2020), pueblo (1st December 2020), Reinhard (2nd December 2020), toppy (1st December 2020), wondering (1st December 2020)

5. Link to Post #823
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

With respect Gracy May
    Nobody asked for the the world to be shut down overnight and the disastrous affects of lockdown, the deaths that followed on from that-- freedom of choice fought for by our forefathers gone.
    I am not for hang them shoot them, neither am I for women being beaten in the streets of London by truncheon wielding "police"
    I am for arrests and fair trials.

Chris
    Okay Chris, well good then perhaps I misinterpreted you, was going by this:

I agree -- the legal process will take too long -- meanwhile speaking for UK -- businesses are going bust, unemployment through the roof, suicides, the economy crashing.
    Time is of the essence
    Chris

6. Link to Post #824
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    With respect Gracy May
    Nobody asked for the the world to be shut down overnight and the disastrous affects of lockdown, the deaths that followed on from that-- freedom of choice fought for by our forefathers gone.
    I am not for hang them shoot them, neither am I for women being beaten in the streets of London by truncheon wielding "police"
    I am for arrests and fair trials.

Chris
    Okay Chris, well good then perhaps I misinterpreted you, was going by this:

Time is of the essence
    Chris
    I should have qualified what I agreed with Gracy.
    I am not for violence for any reason.
    I do not believe the end justified the means.
    I can see how you misunderstood -- long responses difficult for me --reasons given often enough.
    Regards Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

ClearWater (1st December 2020), Eric J (Viking) (1st December 2020), Gracy (1st December 2020), OmeyocaN777 (1st December 2020), T Smith (2nd December 2020), wondering (1st December 2020)

8. Link to Post #825
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,321 times in 8,667 posts

Quote I mentioned this late last night but will hit it again for the morning crew (good morning and happy Tuesday to the gab fam, btw)...

Two things first:
    1. This is new information for team Rudy.
    2. This kind of math is used in court cases all the time.

Testimony from Bobby Piton yesterday evening in the AZ informal legislative hearings was so hugely significant... in some ways even bigger that the Colonel who was showing packet traffic between Dominion machines and Frankfurt. Bobby was just using math... that is, he was showing the distribution of voting behaviors by age and gender and plotting out the curve, expressing, as a percentage, the predictability of voter's self-declared party preference using data from 1,500+ AZ precincts from this election, past elections, and census data since 2000.

Punchline: He broke down the data into gender and party affiliation from public/state data. His analysis showed that M (males) were ~64% predictable in their affiliations over time and F (females) were ~58% predictable in their affiliations over time but U (unspecified) were 97% predictable in their affiliations over time and plotted out on a graph in an almost perfect bell curve. TOTALLY UNPOSSIBLE... NOT REALITY!!! FAKE VOTERS. (100k - 300k fake people I think he said)

Check it out. You don't get to see a real-life autist anon very often. It will be worth your time. The first 11 minutes is focused on the information I tried to summarize (poorly). Then he goes into the likelihood that many other elections have also had cheating. I predict this guy is going to be invited to the White House soon. He, along with @CodeMonkeyZ and several others are going to be given the presidential medal of freedom when this is all over.

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

9. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Arcturian108 (1st December 2020), avid (1st December 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (1st December 2020), ClearWater (1st December 2020), Deux Corbeaux (2nd December 2020), Eric J (Viking) (1st December 2020), fifi (1st December 2020), greybeard (1st December 2020), justntime2learn (1st December 2020), Reinhard (2nd December 2020), Satori (1st December 2020), Savannah (1st December 2020), skogvokter (1st December 2020), T Smith (2nd December 2020), toppy (1st December 2020), wondering (1st December 2020)

10. Link to Post #826
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/Wizard_Predicts/...829976576?s=20

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

11. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (1st December 2020), Bassplayer1 (1st December 2020), ClearWater (1st December 2020), Eric J (Viking) (1st December 2020), greybeard (1st December 2020), justntime2learn (1st December 2020), OmeyocaN777 (1st December 2020), Reinhard (2nd December 2020), Savannah (1st December 2020), skogvokter (1st December 2020), toppy (1st December 2020), wondering (1st December 2020)

12. Link to Post #827
    Greece Avalon Member OmeyocaN777's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,388 times in 319 posts

I respect Lin Wood and General McInerney but I don't agree at all with martial law as the answer to our problem.
    That could easily bring WW3 and total destruction...
    Always a peaceful solution is the best way...
    Our last card for example could be new elections (with a new system/no tech)
    If Trump asks the Supreme Court for a new election, is more possible to win the case...because liberates the Supreme Court of the difficult decision (in other way even if Trump proves/win the fraud elections that could bring also civil war afterward)
    We All know that in the new elections, Trump will win (again) in a landslide even better than before...
    Last edited by OmeyocaN777; 1st December 2020 at 21:38.

13. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to OmeyocaN777 For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (1st December 2020), Bassplayer1 (1st December 2020), ClearWater (1st December 2020), Eric J (Viking) (1st December 2020), greybeard (1st December 2020), mountain_jim (1st December 2020), Reinhard (2nd December 2020), selinam (1st December 2020), skogvokter (1st December 2020), T Smith (2nd December 2020), toppy (1st December 2020), wondering (1st December 2020)

14. Link to Post #828
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,506 times in 274 posts

Wow, the dam is coming close to breaking with respect to fraud evidence today. We will reach a critical mass shortly where the whole thing falls apart. is this what the White Hats were wating for?

The cancer runs deep... a SCOTUS decision would be a good thing but would it, in and of itself, root out everything? I think not. This is all deeper than just the election.

As an aside, a lot of new sites are popping up due to the increasingly strident positions being taken by MSM and Big-Tech. Here is one very good one: https://populist.press/

15. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to TravelerJim For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (1st December 2020), Bassplayer1 (1st December 2020), ClearWater (1st December 2020), Eric J (Viking) (1st December 2020), fifi (1st December 2020), greybeard (1st December 2020), justntime2learn (1st December 2020), mountain_jim (1st December 2020), OmeyocaN777 (1st December 2020), pueblo (1st December 2020), Savannah (1st December 2020), T Smith (2nd December 2020), toppy (1st December 2020), wegge (1st December 2020), wondering (1st December 2020)

16. Link to Post #829
    Thanks

Lin has been rather more aggressive in statements than others working the problems...

https://twitter.com/LLinWood/status/...815937537?s=20

https://twitter.com/LLinWood/status/...390610945?s=20

17. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

alh02 (1st December 2020), avid (1st December 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (1st December 2020), Bassplayer1 (1st December 2020), ClearWater (1st December 2020), Eric J (Viking) (1st December 2020), Eva2 (1st December 2020), fifi (1st December 2020), greybeard (1st December 2020), justntime2learn (1st December 2020), OmeyocaN777 (1st December 2020), pueblo (1st December 2020), selinam (1st December 2020), skogvokter (1st December 2020), T Smith (2nd December 2020), toppy (1st December 2020), wondering (1st December 2020)

18. Link to Post #830
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

I think it's completely irresponsible for Lin Wood to be throwing gas on the fire like this.

19. Link to Post #831
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by iota (here)
    Quote Posted by pueblo (here)
    As Iota said, hoping it's cover for an ankle monitor.

Funny that dogs seems to be a reoccurring theme with these ankle injuries.. brings to mind McCain..."Every dog has it's day"

**UPDATE **

in a rather strange twist, turns out ....
    Biden's dog's name is KRAKEN

(this is unconfirmed but SS gives all a nickname and today it is rumored the dog's new nickname is Kraken)

this, of course, immediately lent street cred to Sidney Powell and bolstered her reputation!

... you heard it here first!
    at around 41:45 min General McInnery reveals the Kraken is the 305th military battalion

https://www.worldviewweekend.com/tv/...-trumps-pardon

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (1st December 2020), ClearWater (1st December 2020), Eric J (Viking) (1st December 2020), greybeard (1st December 2020), iota (1st December 2020), justntime2learn (1st December 2020), OmeyocaN777 (1st December 2020), Savannah (1st December 2020), toppy (1st December 2020)

21. Link to Post #832
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,433 times in 8,340 posts

Maybe Biden's big ugly attention grabbing boot is a distraction to keep conspiracy theorists too popcorned to stay on the real trail that wins this.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (1st December 2020), Eric J (Viking) (1st December 2020), greybeard (1st December 2020), justntime2learn (1st December 2020), mountain_jim (1st December 2020), OmeyocaN777 (1st December 2020), toppy (1st December 2020), wondering (1st December 2020)

23. Link to Post #833
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,205 times in 3,110 posts

Quote Posted by TravelerJim (here)
    Wow, the dam is coming close to breaking with respect to fraud evidence today. We will reach a critical mass shortly where the whole thing falls apart. is this what the White Hats were wating for?

The cancer runs deep... a SCOTUS decision would be a good thing but would it, in and of itself, root out everything? I think not. This is all deeper than just the election.

As an aside, a lot of new sites are popping up due to the increasingly strident positions being taken by MSM and Big-Tech. Here is one very good one: https://populist.press/
    Yes I agree Jim, I am still baffled why nothing is on mainstream News.

With all the information coming through now surely they must start taking note.

If they don’t start accepting that this is not going away then they are going to look pretty stupid with what will publicly be widespread, their viewings will start to diminish rapidly...They will become a second rate news outlet.

Hopefully soon they will start to broadcast ‘truth’ ...

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

avid (1st December 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (1st December 2020), Bassplayer1 (1st December 2020), greybeard (1st December 2020), justntime2learn (1st December 2020), mountain_jim (1st December 2020), OmeyocaN777 (1st December 2020), Reinhard (1st December 2020), Savannah (1st December 2020), skogvokter (1st December 2020), toppy (1st December 2020), wondering (1st December 2020)

25. Link to Post #834
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    Quote Posted by TravelerJim (here)

Yes I agree Jim, I am still baffled why nothing is on mainstream News.

With all the information coming through now surely they must start taking note.

If they don’t start accepting that this is not going away then they are going to look pretty stupid with what will publicly be widespread, their viewings will start to diminish rapidly...They will become a second rate news outlet.

Hopefully soon they will start to broadcast ‘truth’ ...

Viking
    Im not baffled by mainstream news not broadcasting this.
    My friend was a news paper editor -- he had to change profession some years ago.
    People are not buying newspapers or putting adverts in them now--its all on line.
    The finance dried up-- so they lost their independence -- the news papers are owned by several families, same with all the media-- follow the money.

In UK Coronavirus news, what to do, is on local radio 24/7 --these are basically funded adverts.
    So it does not suit the billionaires for the USA election news to come out -- not good for their buisness.
    They fund the media. End of story.
    I appreciate it goes much further than protecting their buisnesses, its a bout total power-- enslaving the population.
    Much in the Reset thread about this.
    Anyone who thinks the aspirations of Hitler died with him should think again.

I dont believe in the Devil or Satan but they do. People kill for a belief.
    I believe in pure evil in men.
    That has to be countered, not by turning the other cheek in this case.

Chris

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

avid (1st December 2020), Bassplayer1 (1st December 2020), Eric J (Viking) (1st December 2020), OmeyocaN777 (1st December 2020), Reinhard (1st December 2020), Savannah (1st December 2020), selinam (1st December 2020), skogvokter (1st December 2020), T Smith (2nd December 2020), toppy (2nd December 2020), wondering (1st December 2020)

27. Link to Post #835
    Thanks

This is one reason why some of us feel righting this stolen election is so important, and why we are concerned about losing what's left of our freedoms:

The following from Constitutional Law scholar Jonathan Turley

https://jonathanturley.org/2020/11/3...-the-internet/

"And Why Stop There?": CNN Analyst Calls For Sweeping Regulation Of Free Speech On The Web

Authored by Jonathan Turley,

We previously discussed the unrelenting drumbeat of censorship on the Internet from Democratic leaders, including President-elect Joe Biden. Those calls are growing as anti-free speech advocates see an opportunity in the Biden Administration to crackdown on opposing views. One vocal advocate of censorship and speech controls has been CNN media analyst Oliver Darcy who just ratcheted up his call for de-platforming opposing views.

Like many anti-free speech advocates, Darcy simply labels those with opposing views as spreading “disinformation” and demands that they be labeled or barred from social media. In a recent newsletter, Darcy calls for every tweet by Trump to be labeled as disinformation while asking “and why stop there?” Precisely. Once you cross the Rubicon of speech regulation, there is little reason or inclination to stop. Just look at Europe.

Darcy wrote:

“Nearly every tweet from the president at this point is labeled for misinfo. Which had me thinking. Why doesn’t Twitter just take the step of labeling his entire account as a known source of election disinfo? And why stop there? Why not label accounts that repeatedly spread claims the platform has to fact-check?”

There was a time from the very touchstone of American journalism was the rejection of such calls for censorship, including at CNN.

What is chilling about Darcy’s writings is that they reflect the view of many now in Congress and in the Democratic Party. Indeed, they reflect many in the Biden campaign. Once a party that fought for free speech, it has become the party demanding Internet censorship and hate speech laws. President-Elect Joe Biden has called for speech controls and recently appointed a transition head for agency media issues that is one of the most pronounced anti-free speech figures in the United States. It is a trend that seems now to be find support in the media, which celebrated the speech of French President Emmanuel Macron before Congress where he called on the United States to follow the model of Europe on hate speech.

Darcy is calling for more active and extensive regulation of speech to protect users from thoughts or views that he considers false or dangerous: “Think of it as a version of NewsGuard for Twitter.”

“NewsGuard” has a lovely Orwellian sound to be added to other codes for censorship like Sen. Richard Blumenthal recently calling for “robust content modification” on the internet. Who can object to a NewsGuard, which Darcy describes like some beneficent St. Bernard watching over our news and social postings? Of course, what Darcy considers “disinformation” or what Blumenthal considers “robust content modification” is left dangerously undefined.

So put me down as preferring free speech without the helpful guards and content modification. Instead, I hold a novel idea that people can reach their own conclusions on such is disinformation just as Darcy does.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/st...ieces-together

Quote Strange "Coincidences" That Should Deeply Bother Everyone Trying To Put The Puzzle Pieces Together

Authored by Michael Snyder via TheMostImportantNews.com,

Whether you are a Republican, a Democrat or someone that doesn’t identify with either major party, you should care deeply about the integrity of our elections. Because if we don’t have elections that are free and fair, our system of government simply will not work. If we come out of the 2020 elections with about half the country believing that the race for president was rigged, that is a major problem. Once faith in our elections is gone, it will be nearly impossible to restore, and that is why it is absolutely imperative that we try to figure out how this election went so haywire.

< more at link >
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 1st December 2020 at 19:51.

28. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

avid (1st December 2020), Bassplayer1 (1st December 2020), BushPilot (1st December 2020), ClearWater (1st December 2020), Eric J (Viking) (1st December 2020), fifi (1st December 2020), greybeard (1st December 2020), justntime2learn (1st December 2020), OmeyocaN777 (1st December 2020), Reinhard (1st December 2020), Savannah (1st December 2020), skogvokter (1st December 2020), T Smith (2nd December 2020), toppy (2nd December 2020)

29. Link to Post #836
    Language
    English
    Thanks

BREAKING: Sen. Mastriano Discloses Trump Victory Path Following PA Election Fraud Hearing

30. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Arcturian108 (2nd December 2020), avid (1st December 2020), Bassplayer1 (1st December 2020), BushPilot (1st December 2020), ClearWater (1st December 2020), Eric J (Viking) (1st December 2020), Ernie Nemeth (1st December 2020), fifi (1st December 2020), OmeyocaN777 (1st December 2020), Reinhard (1st December 2020), Savannah (1st December 2020), skogvokter (1st December 2020), toppy (2nd December 2020)

31. Link to Post #837
    Thanks

Proud of this witness (Dominion contract employee) for standing up for right and wrong and officially reporting on what was going on in Michigan.

https://twitter.com/CiceroConsulta1/...891559936?s=20

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...662077954?s=20

On the other hand

https://twitter.com/kaitlancollins/s...720424961?s=20

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/ag...ection-outcome

Quote AG Barr: No Evidence Of Fraud That Would Have Changed Election Outcome

Attorney General William Barr said Tuesday the Justice Department has not uncovered evidence of widespread voter fraud that would change the outcome of the 2020 presidential election.

Last month, Barr issued a directive to U.S. attorneys across the country allowing them to pursue any “substantial allegations” of voting irregularities, if they existed, before the 2020 presidential election was certified.

And today, in an interview with The Associated Press, Barr said U.S. attorneys and FBI agents have been working to follow up specific complaints and information they’ve received...

“Most claims of fraud are very particularized to a particular set of circumstances or actors or conduct. They are not systemic allegations... And those have been run down; they are being run down,” Barr said.

“Some have been broad and potentially cover a few thousand votes. They have been followed up on.”

But, as AP reports, they’ve uncovered no evidence that would change the outcome of the election.

“To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have affected a different outcome in the election,” Barr told the AP.

Additionally, while Barr didn’t name Sidney Powell specifically, he added:

“There’s been one assertion that would be systemic fraud and that would be the claim that machines were programmed essentially to skew the election results....

And the DHS and DOJ have looked into that, and so far, we haven’t seen anything to substantiate that."

In the meantime, here are 20 'facts' that don't pass the smell test that perhaps AG Barr and his crack DoJ election team could probe a little harder...

We will not be holding our breath for President Trump's response to AG Barr's 'findings', as we suspect it's coming given what he is watching...

Lin's response

https://twitter.com/LLinWood/status/...605459456?s=20

Last edited by mountain_jim; 1st December 2020 at 20:25.

32. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

alh02 (1st December 2020), Bassplayer1 (1st December 2020), ClearWater (1st December 2020), Deux Corbeaux (2nd December 2020), Eric J (Viking) (1st December 2020), fifi (1st December 2020), greybeard (1st December 2020), iota (2nd December 2020), justntime2learn (1st December 2020), OmeyocaN777 (1st December 2020), Savannah (1st December 2020), T Smith (2nd December 2020), toppy (2nd December 2020)

33. Link to Post #838
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,506 times in 32,931 posts

Quote Posted by OmeyocaN777 (here)
    I respect Lin Wood and General McInerney but I don't agree at all with martian law as the answer to our problem.
    I don't think martian law is the answer either. Who knows what the precedents are!

(and I absolutely know this is very serious topic)

34. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (1st December 2020), avid (1st December 2020), Bassplayer1 (1st December 2020), BushPilot (1st December 2020), ClearWater (1st December 2020), Eric J (Viking) (1st December 2020), fifi (1st December 2020), gord (1st December 2020), greybeard (1st December 2020), iota (2nd December 2020), justntime2learn (1st December 2020), mountain_jim (1st December 2020), OmeyocaN777 (1st December 2020), Reinhard (1st December 2020), skogvokter (1st December 2020), T Smith (2nd December 2020), TargeT (1st December 2020), toppy (2nd December 2020), wondering (1st December 2020), Yoda (1st December 2020)

35. Link to Post #839
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,111 times in 2,424 posts

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    Proud of this witness (Dominion contract employee) for standing up for right and wrong and officially reporting on what was going on in Michigan.

https://twitter.com/CiceroConsulta1/...891559936?s=20

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...662077954?s=20

On the other hand

https://twitter.com/kaitlancollins/s...720424961?s=20

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/ag...ection-outcome

Quote AG Barr: No Evidence Of Fraud That Would Have Changed Election Outcome

Attorney General William Barr said Tuesday the Justice Department has not uncovered evidence of widespread voter fraud that would change the outcome of the 2020 presidential election.

Last month, Barr issued a directive to U.S. attorneys across the country allowing them to pursue any “substantial allegations” of voting irregularities, if they existed, before the 2020 presidential election was certified.

And today, in an interview with The Associated Press, Barr said U.S. attorneys and FBI agents have been working to follow up specific complaints and information they’ve received...

“Most claims of fraud are very particularized to a particular set of circumstances or actors or conduct. They are not systemic allegations... And those have been run down; they are being run down,” Barr said.

“Some have been broad and potentially cover a few thousand votes. They have been followed up on.”

But, as AP reports, they’ve uncovered no evidence that would change the outcome of the election.

“To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have affected a different outcome in the election,” Barr told the AP.

Additionally, while Barr didn’t name Sidney Powell specifically, he added:

“There’s been one assertion that would be systemic fraud and that would be the claim that machines were programmed essentially to skew the election results....

And the DHS and DOJ have looked into that, and so far, we haven’t seen anything to substantiate that."

In the meantime, here are 20 'facts' that don't pass the smell test that perhaps AG Barr and his crack DoJ election team could probe a little harder...

We will not be holding our breath for President Trump's response to AG Barr's 'findings', as we suspect it's coming given what he is watching...

Lin's response

https://twitter.com/LLinWood/status/...605459456?s=20

Below is a link to an Opinion piece in the 11/11/2020 edition of the Washington Post, written by one of New Mexico's former US Attorneys, David Iglesias. Iglesias was appointed by Bush, then fired in 2007 for not doing his job. Specifically, he refused to conduct a criminal investigation of one of the major crimes being committed in New Mexico by a State Senator, Manny Aragon, a Democrat. Iglesias simply claimed there was no evidence of any criminal conduct, but he could do so by refusing to do an investigation to determine if evidence existed or not. After Iglesias was fired a criminal investigation was done and Aragon was convicted of fraud to the tune of $4.4million and sent to prison.

In the opinion piece Iglesias seemingly blasts Barr for the memo he, Barr, sent to the US Attorneys that authorized them to conduct investigations of voter fraud, should they choose to do so. Barr's memo did not direct that they do so, and in fact the memo cautions them to tread very carefully and, the way I read the memo, he is really telling them in code and reading between the lines to not do any investigations; much less investigations that would actually discover evidence of vote fraud in the 2020 election.

The reason I am posting the Opinion piece from Iglesias is that I believe it is indicative of the attitude of the US Attorneys. Don't get involved in matters of politics. Especially not national politics and even more especially not in matters touching upon the election for the office of POTUS. It is political and career suicide to do so.

Iglesias is entitled to his opinion. I have one too. In my opinion, the reason the DOJ found no evidence of vote fraud that would change the results of the 2020 election is that the DOJ and the US Attorneys did not conduct any investigations of vote fraud, certainly not any meaningful investigations, and they most emphatically did not look for any evidence of systemic fraud such as has been presented in the PA and AZ legislative hearings. That evidence would overturn the results of the 2020 election.

It does not take a rocket scientist to realize that if the DOJ does not conduct an investigation of vote fraud it wont find evidence of vote fraud. It can then claim it found no evidence of vote fraud that would change the results of the 2020 "election". Duh.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...investigation/
    Last edited by Satori; 2nd December 2020 at 01:34.

36. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

alh02 (1st December 2020), Arcturian108 (2nd December 2020), avid (1st December 2020), BushPilot (1st December 2020), ClearWater (2nd December 2020), Eric J (Viking) (1st December 2020), fifi (1st December 2020), greybeard (1st December 2020), iota (2nd December 2020), justntime2learn (1st December 2020), mountain_jim (1st December 2020), norman (1st December 2020), T Smith (2nd December 2020), toppy (2nd December 2020)

37. Link to Post #840
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by OmeyocaN777 (here)
    I respect Lin Wood and General McInerney but I don't agree at all with martian law as the answer to our problem.
    I don't think martian law is the answer either. Who knows what the precedents are!

(and I absolutely know this is very serious topic)

According to Wicki:
    Not to be confused with Marital law.
    For other uses, see Martial law (disambiguation).
    Martial law

Tanks during the martial law in Poland, December 1981

Dunmore's Proclamation declaring martial law in the Colony of Virginia on 27 May 1775

Ferdinand Marcos with generals during the martial law in the Philippines, 1972

vte
    Martial law is the imposition of direct military control of normal civil functions or suspension of civil law by a government, especially in response to a temporary emergency where civil forces are overwhelmed, or in an occupied territory.[1][2]

Martial law can be used by governments to enforce their rule over the public, as seen in multiple countries listed below. Such incidents may occur after a coup d'état (Thailand in 2006 and 2014, and Egypt in 2013); when threatened by popular protest (China, Tiananmen Square protests of 1989); to suppress political opposition (martial law in Poland in 1981); or to stabilize insurrections or perceived insurrections (Canada, the October Crisis of 1970). Martial law may be declared in cases of major natural disasters; however, most countries use a different legal construct, such as a state of emergency.

Martial law has also been imposed during conflicts, and in cases of occupations, where the absence of any other civil government provides for an unstable population. Examples of this form of military rule include post World War II reconstruction in Germany and Japan, the recovery and reconstruction of the former Confederate States of America during Reconstruction Era in the United States of America following the American Civil War, and German occupation of northern France between 1871 and 1873 after the Treaty of Frankfurt ended the Franco-Prussian War.

Typically, the imposition of martial law accompanies curfews; the suspension of civil law, civil rights, and habeas corpus; and the application or extension of military law or military justice to civilians. Civilians defying martial law may be subjected to military tribunal (court-martial).

Martial law in the United States refers to times in United States history in which in a region, state, city, or the whole United States was placed under the control of a military body. On a national level, both the US President and the US Congress have the power to impose martial law since both can be in charge of the militia.[1] In each state, the governor has the right to impose martial law within the borders of the state.[2] In the United States, martial law has been used in a limited number of circumstances, such as New Orleans during the Battle of New Orleans; after major disasters, such as the Great Chicago Fire of 1871, the 1906 San Francisco earthquake, or during riots, such as the Omaha race riot of 1919 or the 1920 Lexington riots; local leaders declared martial law to protect themselves from mob violence, such as Nauvoo, Illinois, during the Illinois Mormon War, or Utah during the Utah War; or in response to chaos associated with protests and rioting, such as the 1934 West Coast waterfront strike, in Hawaii after the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor, and during the Civil Rights Movement in response to the Cambridge riot of 1963.

The martial law concept in the United States is closely tied with the right of habeas corpus, which is, in essence, the right to a hearing and trial on lawful imprisonment, or more broadly, the supervision of law enforcement by the judiciary. The ability to suspend habeas corpus is related to the imposition of martial law.[3] Article 1, Section 9 of the US Constitution states, "The Privilege of the Writ of Habeas Corpus shall not be suspended, unless when in Cases of Rebellion or Invasion the public Safety may require it." There have been many instances of the use of the military within the borders of the United States, such as during the Whiskey Rebellion and in the South during the Civil Rights Movement, but those acts are not tantamount to a declaration of martial law. The distinction must be made as clear as that between martial law and military justice. Deployment of troops does not necessarily mean that the civil courts cannot function, which is one of the keys, as the US Supreme Court noted, to martial law.

In United States law, martial law is limited by several court decisions that were handed down between the American Civil War and World War II. In 1878, Congress passed the Posse Comitatus Act, which forbids US military involvement in domestic law enforcement without congressional approval.

Throughout its history the United States underwent several examples of the imposition of martial law, aside from during the American Civil War.

No one wants to loose precious civil rights but it seems if they want to declare it, this situation sure fits.
    Last edited by Savannah; 1st December 2020 at 21:42.

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

ClearWater (2nd December 2020), Eric J (Viking) (1st December 2020), greybeard (1st December 2020), iota (2nd December 2020), OmeyocaN777 (1st December 2020), Reinhard (2nd December 2020), skogvokter (1st December 2020), toppy (2nd December 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 124 FirstFirst 1 32 42 52 92 124 LastLast