+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Post Election plan is going well

1. Link to Post #21
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The Post Election plan is going well

Haujean Contactee. Thanks for your positive messages. Could you share where you get your information from?

For example the information that covid 19 was premature released. Do you channel?

Thanks.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to shamballaOn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th November 2020), ClearWater (8th November 2020), Haujean Contactee (10th November 2020), Jad (8th November 2020), Jayke (8th November 2020), Kryztian (9th November 2020), T Smith (8th November 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

Quote Posted by Jad (here)
    Quote Posted by Fellow Aspirant (here)
    Positions such as this drive home just how far from reality this forum has drifted. I have been thinking for some time now that the New World Order paranoia conspiracy theories such as QAnon that run rampant on Project Avalon are manifesting the split that Dolores Cannon has often described. In this 'moving away' a certain set of humanity gets weighed down by fear and evil, and is forced to stay behind as the enlightened members of humanity ascend to a new earthly reality.

The crack began to show itself with the arrival of Donald Trump, and has only broadened since. The fact that so many see him as a saviour, even after four years of giving him free rein, in which his worst traits have been exposed for all to 'see', shows how wide the chasm between our two realities has become. It is now impossible for his 'followers' to see the truth which is so stunningly obvious to most.

We are now literally inhabiting two different worlds.

Brian
    Yes because Dolores Canon is the authority on all things spiritual. You program yourself with her work and suddenly it’s easy to judge everyone else here who don’t subscribe to your opinions.
    No, if you read my post, you'll find that the thinking of Ms. Cannon has absolutely no hold over me. In fact, I have always discounted them, even as I investigated them. So please do us both a favour and stop dead in your assumptions of any programming w.r.t. myself. The strongest programming I see these days is that permeating the Trump Cult, whose belief system involves just such attacks as yours on anyone who is not a believer.

You are correct, though, in my having made judgements regarding those who have a reality apart from mine. That is implicit in the whole idea of there being a split in perceived realities, of course.

Brian
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

OmeyocaN777 (8th November 2020), wondering (8th November 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Jad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,679 times in 283 posts

Positions such as this drive home just how far from reality this forum has drifted. I have been thinking for some time now that the New World Order paranoia conspiracy theories such as QAnon that run rampant on Project Avalon are manifesting the split that Dolores Cannon has often described. In this 'moving away' a certain set of humanity gets weighed down by fear and evil, and is forced to stay behind as the enlightened members of humanity ascend to a new earthly reality.

The crack began to show itself with the arrival of Donald Trump, and has only broadened since. The fact that so many see him as a saviour, even after four years of giving him free rein, in which his worst traits have been exposed for all to 'see', shows how wide the chasm between our two realities has become. It is now impossible for his 'followers' to see the truth which is so stunningly obvious to most.

Brian
    Yes because Dolores Canon is the authority on all things spiritual. You program yourself with her work and suddenly it’s easy to judge everyone else here who don’t subscribe to your opinions.
    No, if you read my post, you'll find that the thinking of Ms. Cannon has absolutely no hold over me. In fact, I have always discounted them, even as I investigated them. So please do us both a favour and stop dead in your assumptions of any programming w.r.t. myself. The strongest programming I see these days is that permeating the Trump Cult, whose belief system involves just such attacks as yours on anyone who is not a believer.

You are correct, though, in my having made judgements regarding those who have a reality apart from mine. That is implicit in the whole idea of there being a split in perceived realities, of course.

Brian
    I didn’t attack you Brian. Obviously I have different opinions than yours but I don’t go around passing judgements on others and call them cultists. I only called you out to remind you that if you want to dish out judgements on others then you better expect the same coming back your way.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jad For This Post:

Jayke (8th November 2020), OmeyocaN777 (8th November 2020), wondering (8th November 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

Brian

Brian
    I didn’t attack you Brian. Obviously I have different opinions than yours but I don’t go around passing judgements on others and call them cultists. I only called you out to remind you that if you want to dish out judgements on others then you better expect the same coming back your way.
    Hello Jad

I find it odd that you have "called me out", implying that I have done something wrong. I think you took offense to my criticism of those extremist Trump supporters who continue to pledge fealty to him. Let me try to explain where I find your judgment of me to be in error.

I was pointing out that you had falsely judged me as being some sort of acolyte of Dolores Cannon which, I pointed out, is incorrect. I would like to remind you that judging people is what we do constantly. Constantly. It's how we as a species have survived and evolved. Knowing the dangerous from the safe, the funny from the hateful, the generous from the miserly and so on. To navigate one's life is to constantly be in the process of judging others. Where you may have misconstrued my claim(s) is in considering the concept of judgment as ALWAYS being a process that leads to a negative view of someone else. Or some piece of music, or the weather on any given day. Clearly, then, judgment is a necessary part of dealing with reality. - successfully or not.

In this vein, when I see behaviour that matches that of someone in thrall to a cult leader, it's pretty simple to recognize it; easier still to point it out. Just look up a definition or two or dozen for "Personality cult". Being a member of a cult does not automatically make someone a bad person, but it does explain a lot about how the cult members see the world, for better or worse.

And, although I disavow being a subscriber to Dolores Cannon's teachings, it did strike me that what she was describing - the separation of humans into two large, mutually alien groups according to their perceived reality - was intriguing, given the current polarization that is ongoing in our world. A really good metaphor, if you will. Although we are all, from before birth, living out our own version of reality, the emergence of two camps with diametrically opposed views is too obvious to escape comment, the more so since one of the groups is so angry and inclined toward violence.

So, you're welcome to disagree with my opinions, just don't think that expressing my opinions makes me a bad person, one that you feel obliged to "call out".

I think we should continue to share our versions of reality. Maybe we can find more Venn overlap than is immediately obvious.

Brian
    Last edited by Fellow Aspirant; 11th November 2020 at 04:53.
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

8. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Haujean Contactee's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,166 times in 187 posts

I found this tonight. This does indicate that the mail in ballots have a watermark. But it doesn't specify if it's a blockchain encrypted watermark but the post office has a patent, so this should be the case.
    https://www.cisa.gov/sites/default/f...guards_508.pdf
    MILAB victim and ET disclosure activist

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

Alan (12th November 2020), Bill Ryan (12th November 2020), ClearWater (12th November 2020), Jayke (12th November 2020), shamballaOn (12th November 2020)

10. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shamballaOn (here)
    Haujean Contactee. Thanks for your positive messages. Could you share where you get your information from?

For example the information that covid 19 was premature released. Do you channel?

Thanks.
    Hi, I've been busy otherwise I would have responded sooner. I'm going to post a longer reply with informative links in a day or so when I have time. I've had ET contact since I was a child including some abductions that I have go under hypnosis to recover the memories of which I'll be starting in the near future. I also receive telepathic contact and I have had pretty much an open channel or relationship with several ET contacts beginning in 2005. I'm also what I refer to as a group contactee. I have experienced shared ET contact with a small group of people that I've come to know through these experiences including my social media project partner Dianne. I've got a much longer post set aside to fully answer your question with which I should be able to post by tomorrow.

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

Alan (12th November 2020), Bill Ryan (12th November 2020), ClearWater (12th November 2020), Jayke (17th November 2020), OmeyocaN777 (13th November 2020), shamballaOn (12th November 2020), wegge (12th November 2020)

12. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Here is an excellent article and link to a Fox News interview with Sidney Powell.

https://larouchepac.com/20201116/sid...ns-votes-trump

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

ClearWater (17th November 2020), Jayke (17th November 2020), shamballaOn (17th November 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2