Thread: 2020 Presidential Election—and its Aftermath

1. Link to Post #1301
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,643 times in 276 posts

Default Re: 2020 Presidential Election—and its Aftermath

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    here' an example of the aftermath of the 2020 stolen selection:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDA52jUnruA

Can someone explain why Harris is acting as if she is Pres. while Biden stands behind her like her lap dog? Never mind. That was rhetorical. We know why. She's even using the POTUS podium as if it were her podium.

PS At about the 1:35 mark she says "Full stop." We know she is reading from a prompter, but geez....
    It's interesting to reflect on the fact that Prince Phillip was always 2 steps behind the Queen for 70 years. No-one called him a lap dog, and many were genuinely appreciative of the fact that he spent a lifetime demonstrating how to support a strong, influencial and respected woman without feeling the need to steal the limelight.
    Love is all you need

2. Link to Post #1302
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

Can someone explain why Harris is acting as if she is Pres. while Biden stands behind her like her lap dog? Never mind. That was rhetorical. We know why. She's even using the POTUS podium as if it were her podium.

PS At about the 1:35 mark she says "Full stop." We know she is reading from a prompter, but geez....
    i was able to embed the video, here it is just a couple of seconds prior to her saying:

"Full Stop"

i couldn't believe she actually said it .. and attempted to come up with an expression to match the verbiage. so this must mean that either she didn't bother to read ahead of time what was given her to read

or she wasn't afforded the opportunity

and once again, the question begs:

WHO are the UNSEEN puppeteers running our coumtry?

in the video below Biden says: "i don't know what i'm signing"

Kamala orders him to "sign it anyway"

there were multiple with much better quality the day this first came out, but the censorship of anything presenting an accurate demonstration of incapacitation has removed dozens of them

Last edited by iota; 23rd April 2021 at 01:54.
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

greybeard (22nd April 2021), Satori (22nd April 2021)

4. Link to Post #1303
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,121 times in 2,425 posts

Quote Posted by 42 (here)

It's interesting to reflect on the fact that Prince Phillip was always 2 steps behind the Queen for 70 years. No-one called him a lap dog, and many were genuinely appreciative of the fact that he spent a lifetime demonstrating how to support a strong, influencial and respected woman without feeling the need to steal the limelight.
    Your comparison is completely inapposite. Biden is not a Prince and Harris is not the Queen. Biden is supposed to be the POTUS and Harris the VP, not vice versa. Moreover, I've heard and read worse things said about Prince Phillip than lap dog.

I have respect for everyone, including women of all races color and creed. But I have no respect for these disgusting criminals, men and women alike, but not because of their gender, but rather their conduct.

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Brigantia (22nd April 2021), ClearWater (23rd April 2021), Constance (22nd April 2021), greybeard (22nd April 2021), iota (22nd April 2021), Reinhard (25th April 2021), TargeT (22nd April 2021)

6. Link to Post #1304
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,643 times in 276 posts

Just for clarity, which disgusting criminals are you referring to?
    Love is all you need

7. Link to Post #1305
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Satori some have not used due diligence as to what is actually going on.
    Anyone who thinks this is about politics is far short of truth.
    It is about our freedom.
    It is evil verses all that is good.

Anyone who can justify what has happened over the last year or so really is ignorant and really needs to educate themselves as to what is behind lockdown, masks, tests not fit for purpose and testing a "vaccine" on millions of people.
    Chris
    Last edited by greybeard; 22nd April 2021 at 20:23.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

gini (23rd April 2021), iota (22nd April 2021), pabranno (22nd April 2021), Reinhard (25th April 2021), Satori (22nd April 2021)

9. Link to Post #1306
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,121 times in 2,425 posts

Quote Posted by 42 (here)
    Just for clarity, which disgusting criminals are you referring to?
    I'm not taking the bait. You have no interest in clarity.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

greybeard (22nd April 2021), iota (22nd April 2021), Operator (22nd April 2021), pabranno (22nd April 2021), Reinhard (25th April 2021), Strat (26th April 2021)

11. Link to Post #1307
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Your comparison is completely inapposite. Biden is not a Prince and Harris is not the Queen. Biden is supposed to be the POTUS and Harris the VP, not vice versa. Moreover, I've heard and read worse things said about Prince Phillip than lap dog.

I have respect for everyone, including women of all races color and creed. But I have no respect for these disgusting criminals, men and women alike, but not because of their gender, but rather their conduct.
    oops too late

was going to post .. that i had a bill with Benjamin's face that says he KNEW very well what you clarified for him

it was nothing but

feigning ignorance, is intentional deceit in order to be subversive

this has been addressed

very CLEARLY already

so ... continued presence here?

INTENTIONAL

and not out of goodness and kindness

so since EVERYONE is clear? probably best not to further

what we continuously feed tends to get fat > then fatter > then it's almost impossible to shove them out the door later ...
    Last edited by iota; 23rd April 2021 at 19:13.

so that any adversary

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Brigantia (23rd April 2021), greybeard (23rd April 2021), Reinhard (25th April 2021), Satori (22nd April 2021)

13. Link to Post #1308
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,332 times in 2,365 posts

Georgia fraud votes exceeded margin of victory.

https://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/r...gin-of-victory

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Brigantia (23rd April 2021), iota (22nd April 2021)

15. Link to Post #1309
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Georgia fraud votes exceeded margin of victory.

https://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/r...gin-of-victory
    thanks! great video! here it is embedded below:

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v8m7j9/?pub=4

Partial Transcript by iota:

OAN Chief White House Correspondent Chanel Rion:

"... A brand new report pulling data from Federal voter rolls has further confirmed, in the 2020Election there were more illegal votes cast, than the margin of victory.

the report was published by "Look Ahead America" Monday

Founder Matt Graham tells OAN this report is confirmation we cannot in good faith confirm Georgia's Presidential results"

Grainer:

"Namely that the number of illegal ballots are past the margin of victory. Thus it is not possible to know who really won Georgia in the Presidential Election. In the Aftermath of the election we ran several analysis and what we did in the meantime, because we had some breathing room, is to look into those findings and confirm them.

we found that about 66% of one bucket of illegal ballots we found and confirmed that those were indeed cast illegally.

in the other buckets, we found that about 20% of those were indeed cast illegally

by going through samples and looking into individuals who we did not believe were eligible to cast those ballots

Chanel Rion

The margin of victory for Biden in Georgia amounted to over 11,000. Grainer's report documents at least 12,500 illegally cast ballots."

a source where the video was posted and comments can be read here
    Last edited by iota; 23rd April 2021 at 05:26. Reason: transcribing video

so that any adversary

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Brigantia (23rd April 2021), TomKat (23rd April 2021)

17. Link to Post #1310
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Mark Robinson, First Black NC Lt Governor, completely schools the democratic party and their agenda and hypocrisy calling them out for insulting Blacks About Voter ID Laws. The man is even a proponent of the 2nd amendment!

(NOTE: set to the start at 1:45 mark)

Truly so awesome to hear a man speak truth fearlessly He would have my vote if i lived in NC

so that any adversary

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Brigantia (23rd April 2021), greybeard (23rd April 2021), Rosco1 (24th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (25th April 2021), TomKat (23rd April 2021)

19. Link to Post #1311
    Language
    English
    Thanks

(NOTE: there is an earlier part i removed as i plan to start a separate thread for that, meanwhile, THIS was appropriate to communicate)

there IS a space to communicate CLEARLY in response to the choices others make

when in response to affronts, infringements, careless disregard for the space one is entering, insults?

the appropriate response is NOT likely to be flowery

in fact, it is NEVER appropriate to communicate:

"did you just infringe upon me? ...

please let me lay down so you can completely dismantle me"

NEVER EVER EVER

no matter WHAT

is THAT appropriate

people have the RIGHT to choose whatever they choose

however, those they impact with their choices?

ALSO have the right to choose their response
    i

This is the foundation for the word "responsible" > response-able

at this point? the lack of response has had serious repercussions

because from life as we've seen it

the results of our current electoral process?

SILENCE = ACQUIESCENCE > COMPLIANCE

when some feel that they can attack without repercussion? > they will

the escalation of the CANCEL CULTURE aims to SILENCE us

OUR FREEDOM deserves a voice

and those who will NOT use their voice for freedom

are likely to find themselves without it

Last edited by iota; 26th April 2021 at 19:12. Reason: add color bold format

so that any adversary

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Brigantia (25th April 2021), ClearWater (23rd April 2021), greybeard (23rd April 2021)

21. Link to Post #1312
    Language
    English
    Thanks

TRUMP: ‘NOBODY SHOULD BE FORCED TO GET’ COVID-19 VACCINE

The Clarion News reported:

"Former President Donald Trump again endorsed COVID-19 vaccines but said that people should not be forced to get them—likely in response to several states and countries pushing for vaccine passport-type systems.

“The vaccine is a great thing and people should take advantage of it,” Trump told the New York Post on Thursday, but qualified his remarks by saying, “Nobody should be forced” as Americans “have our freedoms.”

“But I strongly recommend it because it’s a real lifesaver,” the former commander-in-chief continued, noting that his administration pushed to develop vaccines against the CCP virus. “I’m all in favor of the vaccine,” Trump said. “It’s one of the great achievements, a true miracle.”

“We’re saving tens of millions of lives throughout the world,” he said. “We’re saving entire countries.”

The CCP (Chinese Communist Party) virus, also known as the novel coronavirus, causes COVID-19.

In the NY Post interview, Trump confirmed that he and his wife Melania Trump received the vaccine against the CCP virus several months ago. The former president did not say if he received the Moderna, Pfizer, or Johnson & Johnson vaccine.

“Not even a bit of arm soreness,” he said. “It’s pretty amazing stuff.”

Vaccine passport systems have come under fire in recent days, with several Republican governors—including Texas Gov. Greg Abbott and Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis—issuing orders to block such systems from being implemented in their respective states. Some civil liberties proponents have speculated that a passport system would divide society into two distinct classes of people: those who are vaccinated and those who are not.

Lawmakers in some states have also passed bills that would ban vaccine passports. This week, Indiana’s state legislature passed a measure that would ban state and local governments from issuing CCP virus passports, meaning Indiana cannot mandate that individuals get the vaccine.

The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) in late March also voiced concern about such proposals, saying that it would likely violate Americans’ privacy—namely if there is a centralized, digitized system. The group noted that individuals who do not have a smartphone with an app saying they are vaccinated could be excluded from certain services.

So far, no federal agency has mandated a vaccine passport-type system, although New York state recently rolled out its “Excelsior” app that would allow individuals to enter sports arenas, events, and more if those facilities use it. The app, however, is not mandated by any state law.

Some countries, including Israel and Iceland, have mandated vaccine passports for certain activities."

sources:

https://clarion.causeaction.com/2021...id-19-vaccine/

https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-...e_3788392.html

i'm not sure if this is a clever way to avoid the certain criticism and culpability he would face were he to come out strongly against the vaccine

or if he has been threatened, though for him it would probably have to be like his ENTIRE family AND the state of Florida

i know for me? even if they held my child? i'd be looking at them and weighing the pros and cons of allowing reprehensible irredeemable entities to hold ANY power over me and wondering if i could lunge at them and eliminate at least one?

but i'm generally just NOT a good person to threaten. i found out when a man pulled a knife on me and instead of begging for my life i threatened his existence.

i know .. i know ... but i AM still here, right?

we could ask the agency types who monitor here, to verify my story and also, did you ever catch him btw? i'd really like to know there is SOMETHING redeemable you've succeeded at .. .just sayin' ...

anyway, back to Trump, if that IS Trump? i'm so tired of the games and confusion that arises when actions and intentions do not match!

it is why i don't follow the "normal" protocols of pretense that most people do and prefer to operate in complete honesty ... even at my own expense

because either something is real or it is not
    and either someone is operating in Truth or in deceit

life REALLY CAN be THAT simple
    Last edited by iota; 23rd April 2021 at 22:45.

so that any adversary

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Brigantia (25th April 2021), greybeard (23rd April 2021), Patient (27th April 2021), Reinhard (25th April 2021)

23. Link to Post #1313
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Election Workers are Running Ultra-Violet
    Ballot Testing on Maricopa Ballota

The Arizona forensic audit continued today at the Veterans Memorial Coliseum in downtown Phoenix.

In Arizona, for months the Board of Supervisors in Maricopa County have complained about calls for a forensic review of the ballots in that large and important county. The Board members claim everything was fine but they won’t allow anyone to get close to their results. They spent weeks after the election messing with ballots before they formally concluded the election results.

But despite their best efforts to prevent an audit of the Maricopa County results the forensic audit is taking place today at the Veterans Memorial Coliseum.

The audit is being live-streamed from 9 different angles from the arena floor at AZAudit.org.

As we reported previously — Inventor and data analyst Jovan Hutton Pulitzer has a process and the patents surrounding the process where he can identify fraudulent ballots based on the paper used, creases in the paper, the ink on the forms, and other characteristics. Pulitzer can identify fraudulent votes, which will ultimately result in the accurate results of the 2020 election when only valid votes are accounted for.

On Saturday the coliseum cameras caught election workers scanning ballots individually in ultra-violet light.

It appears the election workers are running true forensic testing on the ballots.

link: https://twitter.com/i/status/1386024028888989701

LIVE VIDEO with MULTIPLE CAMERAS https://azaudit.org/:

In December Jovan Hutton Pulitzer gave a presentation with the Economic War Room, on how he and his company can detect many types of election fraud with a simple, easy examination of the physical ballots, by running them through forensic machines designed to detect physical signatures of the ballots.

Pulitzer is a pattern recognition expert holding over 200 patents. His patents are used on 12 billion handheld devices around the world.

During his presentation, Pulitzer described how scanning absentee ballots under a predetermined light source will show if a ballot is real or a fraud.

If the absentee ballot does not include an obvious crease it is clearly a fraudulent ballot.

full article:
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ballots-video/

so that any adversary

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Brigantia (25th April 2021), ClearWater (25th April 2021), greybeard (25th April 2021), mountain_jim (26th April 2021), Reinhard (25th April 2021)

25. Link to Post #1314
    Language
    English
    Thanks

in the articles i read in respect to the post above were some of the following interesting observations:

Quote What conclusion could there be if they know nearly 2M citizens DID vote and nearly all the ballots for Biden are copy machine fakes? That proves they destroyed the Trump ballots and replaced them with these fake ballots.

Absolute. Proof.
    Quote If the numbers are a huge number of fakes for Biden, other state legislatures will want to do the same style verification count, not just a surface glance count.
    Quote at those stations with that box thingy..it goes first to the overhead thing (then guy pushes a button, then passed to next guy who puts the ballot in a measuring thingy and he hits some keys on the computer..then..lastly.. the ballot gets passed to the person who uses the Ultraviolet light in the box thingy.. then..I guess the ballots get counted by the folks at the revolving tables? INTERESTING .. *ITS HAPPENING**
    Quote The ballot paper watermark is one determination factor.

Another is the forensics on the ballot ink. Not the ink used by the voter. But each ballot when printed has a unique structure ink. Running a ballot through a copy machine and the ink is wrong.

Mail-in and absentee ballots IF MAILED have a very specific fold performed to put them in the envelope. The crease changes the paper and cannot be obliterated. If the ballots were never mailed and were filled out in a "boiler room" operation, it will be certainly clear.
    Quote Debunking the watermarks is more than the laughing smirk and saying they don't exist and anyone who thinks they do is crazy. You have to provide actual evidence that they do not exist on any of the ballots. you can't produce a fake ballot and say 'see no watermark'.

So MSM debunking is targeted at the less intelligent of our population who spend most of their lives not thinking.
    so there you have it ...

** UPDATED **

had to add a couple more

Quote Would love to know what print shop Arizona contracted with.

Beyond watermark (I don't think one exists) we need to see the print logs from the shops that printed the ballot file.

So many ways extra ballots could have been generated, the easiest being DNC offers cash to print shop owner to print an extra couple hundred thousands of ballots.

They really should disclose where the ballots were printed. That's where the f**kery occurred
    Quote The instant gratification public thinks this was over and decided on Feb 3 or ten days after the election when the media "called it" for Biden. Most people's reality doesn't extend beyond the memory of a goldfish.

What most of the public doesn't realize is that legal proceedings don't happen on normal people's time. The gears of justice grind slowly, but finely. They can deflect and distract all they want but eventually the truth will come out. Remember, not on "our time."

The criminal politicians and their cloying media lapdogs know if they get caught it's life in prison or the firing squad. At best they'll be jobless for the rest of their lives.

They're backed into a corner, knowing they cannot walk back 4-years of criminal collusion against the President, but even more importantly, against the people. Some of them have been paid off and will be faced with charges of treason.

Once they have been weight and measured and found wanting, they will fold and sing like a canary – or die. Enjoy the show folks. This is one for the history books.
    of note is the fact that the Democratic Party has sent not a dozen or two attorneys to fight this ... but SEVENTY attorneys

my my ...
    Last edited by iota; 25th April 2021 at 09:48.

so that any adversary

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Brigantia (25th April 2021), greybeard (25th April 2021), magicmanx (25th April 2021), mountain_jim (26th April 2021), Reinhard (25th April 2021)

27. Link to Post #1315
    Thanks

Arizona proving fake ballots in the 2020 election:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/EWnKGloQgVxk/

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

avid (25th April 2021), greybeard (25th April 2021), iota (25th April 2021)

29. Link to Post #1316
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Arizona proving fake ballots in the 2020 election:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/EWnKGloQgVxk/
    thanks TomKat! here is the video embedded:

now below is the Az Audit Tour with Rep Mark Finchem at the Veterans Memorial Coliseum

The Arizona Democratic Party and the sole Democrat on the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors filed a lawsuit Thursday seeking to block the Arizona Senate's ballot recount and audit of the county's 2020 election.

The last-ditch lawsuit alleges Republican Senate President Karen Fann and another GOP senator promised a judge that they would protect the secrecy of the ballots and voter privacy before he ruled the Senate could access 2.1 million voted ballots and the tabulation machines used to count them. A court hearing is set for Friday morning.

But the lawsuit alleges that Fann and Sen. Warren Peterson's assurances were "illusory" because they've outsourced the recount set to begin Friday to an "inexperienced third party with clear bias."

The lawsuit, filed by the state party and county Supervisor Steve Gallardo, seeks a temporary restraining order and preliminary injunction blocking the audit and recount. It says the audit's lack of transparency and safeguards will cause “irreparable harm to the integrity of Arizona's election systems" and the privacy and confidentiality that Arizona law promises voters who cast a ballot and entrust election officials with it.

“The sole reason for this lawsuit and injunctions is to protect the sanctity of the ballots and more importantly to preserve voters’ privacy from a sham audit that has been corrupted by agitators and conspiracy theorists,” Gallardo said in a Tweet.

Fann said in a brief comment that the ballots are protected by bonded and certified 24-hour security forces, kept in locked cages and a public live stream is on 24 hours a day.

Besides Fann and Peterson, the lawsuit names Ken Bennett, the former Arizona secretary of state who is acting as a liaison between the Senate and the contractors, and Cyber Ninjas. That's the firm that is leading the audit and led by Doug Logan, a backer of theories that contend former President Donald Trump lost in Arizona and other battleground states because of election fraud.

The county handed over the ballots Thursday to Logan's team at the state fairgrounds, which the Senate rented after the Republican-dominated board of supervisors refused to allow use of its facilities.

The operation will be live-streamed by the pro-Trump, right-wing television network OANN, which helped raise some of the money used to finance the audit and recount. It will also be streamed on the https://azaudit.org/ website.

The Senate is paying Cyber Ninjas $150,000, and an OANN host helped raise at least another $150,000 for the effort."

source here

so that any adversary

30. The Following User Says Thank You to iota For This Post:

TomKat (26th April 2021)

31. Link to Post #1317
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Friday, April 23 NEWSMAX reported that:

Judge Calls Temporary Halt to Arizona Election Audit

"An Arizona judge on Friday temporarily halted an audit of the 2020 election results from Maricopa County
    as long as Democrats
    put up $1 million to fund any potential increase in costs."

full article here:
    https://www.newsmax.com/politics/Ele...23/id/1018797/

Yesterday, April 24, 2021 The Gateway Pundit reported that:

Arizona Justice Confirms Lower Court’s Ruling

FORENSIC AUDIT WILL CONTINUE —
    Until At Least THURSDAY!

The litigation related to the Arizona audit is not over. It may just be the beginning. The Democrats and RINOs will do anything to stop the audit.
    Yesterday after the Democrats refused to put down a $1 million bond for the costs of ending the audit, so the judge allowed the audit to continue. The audit continued yesterday into the evening. People already started to arrive this morning and the Veterans Memorial Coliseum at the State Fairgrounds where the counting is taking place.

You can watch the audit live here at:
    https://azaudit.org/

read the full article here: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ballots-video/

But this is not the end of the story.

Yesterday, Arizona Law Arizona Law reported the following after the audit proceeded:

Thursday afternoon, the Arizona Democratic Party and County Supervisor Steve Gallardo sued to stop the audit from taking place.

Friday morning, Superior Court Judge Christopher Coury held a hearing on the request for a TRO (Temporary Restraining Order) to stop the audit. He ordered a “pause” over the weekend (until noon, Monday) IF the Democrats posted a $1M bond to cover damages if their case was thrown out. He ALSO ordered that the Senate/Ninjas produce their policies/procedures for conducting the audit and that they follow all state laws.

The State Senate filed an Emergency Special Action with the Arizona Supreme Court to overturn Judge Coury’s “pause”, among other things. The Democrats decided not to post the bond, so the “pause” was off the table and the audit could continue on Saturday and Monday morning.

This afternoon [Friday], Supreme Court Justice Clint Bolick heard arguments on the Special Action. He took no action, praised Judge Coury’s handling of the morning hearing, and ordered an updated pleading from the State Senate on Tuesday, responses on Wednesday, and a reply on Thursday. Either Justice Bolick – who is the “duty Justice” for the next week – or the entire Supreme Court will take it from there.

full article here:
    https://arizonaslaw.blogspot.com/2021/04/read-supreme-court-justice-bolicks.html

furthermore, GATEWAY PUNDIT reports that :

President Trump Has Been Briefed on AZ Audit
    – Is “Very Interested”

you can read the article and see a video of Rudy Giuliani (VIDEO)here:
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...n-audit-video/

they may have gambled .. you see to do a TRO a judge WILL require a bond. That bond (paid) is necessary for enforcement OF the bond. but some do not know that, they will simply comply on judge's ruling of TRO
    Last edited by iota; 26th April 2021 at 14:17.

so that any adversary

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

greybeard (26th April 2021), jaybee (27th April 2021)

33. Link to Post #1318
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Trump predicts AZ audit will be startling; CNN slammed as ratings drop; United States of 2 Americas

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

iota (27th April 2021), jaybee (27th April 2021)

35. Link to Post #1319
    Thanks

Is it just me, or does Trump seem very happy to not be president anymore?

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

greybeard (27th April 2021), iota (27th April 2021), TargeT (27th April 2021)

37. Link to Post #1320
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Is it just me, or does Trump seem very happy to not be president anymore?
    Think its because he knows he is winning against the Cabal TomKat
    Chris

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

iota (27th April 2021), TargeT (27th April 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 79 FirstFirst 1 16 56 66 76 79 LastLast