Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

Default Re: 2020 Presidential Election—and its Aftermath

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Zuckerberg’s $400M Election Bid; Judge Blocks Georgia from Wiping Machines
    Facts Matter

46,125 views•Premiered 2 hours ago 11/30/20
    123K subscribers

"Mark Zuckerberg and his wife donated at least $400M to a group which has now been accused of contributing to constitutional violations in key battleground states. What did they do with his money? And what does this mean for our republic?"
    [COLOR="red"]
    watching now ... thinking of subscribing to Epoch Times ... they're really, really awesome!
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

alh02 (1st December 2020), Arcturian108 (1st December 2020), Bill Ryan (1st December 2020), greybeard (1st December 2020), One (2nd December 2020)

3. Link to Post #282
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Wisconsin Elections Commissioner, Dean Knudson, who is a former state representative from Wisconsin set the record straight.

He states that

"Dem Chair of Wisc Elec Comm, Dem controlled WI DOJ & Dem @GovEvers all colluded to violate the law today. The Elections Commission, not chair alone,

Quote "For presidential electors, the commission shall prepare a certificate
    showing the determination of the results of the canvass"
    "@govevers claims to have signed the "certificate" already tonight, but WEC administrator emailed :"Today, as you know, the Chair made determinations of the recount and presidential election. This does not result in the issuance of a certificate of election"

"Plain language of Wisc state law is simple and does not give this power to WEC Chair alone. I asked at the last WEC meeting for full commission to discuss prior to sending to @GovEvers for signing, asked twice more in writing since with no response.

and sure enough ... Wisconsin Law, states specifically that ....

Click image for larger version

Name:	Wisconsin State Legislatrue.png
Views:	23
Size:	251.0 KB
ID:	45307

Wisconsin Law may be read in entirety here:
    https://docs.legis.wisconsin.gov/sta...es/7/ii/70/5/b

does my heart good to see the people arise in defiance of tyranny ...

we will not bow down
    and we will NOT give in without a fight

so that any adversary

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st December 2020), ClearWater (1st December 2020), fifi (1st December 2020), onawah (2nd December 2020), One (2nd December 2020), Peace in Oz (1st December 2020), Reinhard (1st December 2020), Savannah (1st December 2020), TargeT (2nd December 2020)

5. Link to Post #283
    Language
    English
    Thanks

**BREAKING ** PA LEGISLATORS TAKING ACTION THROUGH THE NIGHT

first the Senate:

PA Joint Resolutions Introduced to
    DECERTIFY Fraudulent Results
    APPOINT TRUMP ELECTORS!

"PENNSYLVANIA 11/30/20 – Today PA State Senator Colonel Doug Mastriano introduced Senate Resolution 410 to formally overturn the certification of the allegedly fraudulent PA election for Biden. It further claws back the constitutional authority for the legislature to appoint their own electors. PA State Representative Russ Diamond introduced the complimentary House Resolution (HR1094) to formally dispute the 2020 election results. The House resolution already has 21 sponsors. Passage requires 102 votes. (Correction ~ as of this writing it has 41 sponsors)

see here:
    https://legiscan.com/PA/sponsors/HR1094/2019

The Pennsylvania legislative session ends tonight at midnight however, so something would have to happen fast to pass the joint resolution. They would also have to extend the session or call for a special session to continue dealing with this constitutional crisis. Steve Bannon discusses the PA legislative predicament in Bannon’s War Room Ep 548.

These explosive developments are a direct result of the ground shaking Gettysburg hearing. As the massive alleged fraud in this election is fully exposed it is becoming clear that President Trump won his reelection in a LANDSLIDE. It will take more American Patriots like State Senator Doug Mastriano to stand up to defend free and fair elections to protect our American republic before it is lost forever."

there's not much time though because i read earlier in the PA Townhall that they would not reconvene for the remainder of the year .. quite obviously to tie the hands or our President's legal battle

Senator Doug Mastriano
    @SenMastriano
    says:

Quote "at 11 pm tonight the current session ends period. that means the new body of Senators would normally be sworn in the first week of January ...

now the next step is contact PA Senators and PA Representatives and saying we demand that you have an emergency session and come back a month earlier than you normally would because we have a crisis on our hands"
    source and video here:

PA State Rep. Russ Diamond introduces resolution (HR1094)

Investment Watch reports:

BREAKING — PA State Rep Introduces HR1094
    To Formally Dispute Election — Already Has 41 Sponsors

Here is PDF

Passage would only require 102 votes. However, i read in the PA Town hall earlier that, after tonight, the legislators would not be meeting any more in 2020. in the video of Senator Mastriano explains what will be required to make this happen

if anyone is from PA, a phone call of "encouragement" to the State Representatives and Senators would be in order ...

info can be found here:
    https://www.house.state.pa.us

Last edited by iota; 1st December 2020 at 09:36. Reason: missing source

so that any adversary

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st December 2020), ClearWater (1st December 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (2nd December 2020), fifi (1st December 2020), Gwin Ru (1st December 2020), onawah (1st December 2020), One (2nd December 2020), Reinhard (1st December 2020), Savannah (1st December 2020)

7. Link to Post #284
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)
    If Biden is sworn in after all the check points designed to remedy this coup from occurring fail, e.g. the judicial system, the electoral college, etc., I believe we may see kinetic insurgency or military resistance. I have no idea how that might play out, but I don't see patriot factions of the DoD laying down to an illegitimate Biden/CCP Presidency.
    I was once told by a US former Special Forces guy: 'Don't worry about the corrupt civilian govt. We can take them out." But I don't actually believe they would. I suspect there are as many globalists in the Pentagon as in the CIA. And if Douglas Dietrich has any credibility (big IF), Army Intelligence controls the CIA.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Harmony (2nd December 2020), iota (2nd December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (1st December 2020), One (12th December 2020), Tintin (12th December 2020)

9. Link to Post #285
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,400 times in 937 posts

In terms of kinetic moves, I see the next move, before an overt military one, as being American truckers going on strike preventing food being delivered to offending cities, like Philly and Detroit. Such a strike has more of a grass-roots flavor than any military action would have.

I do believe that parts of our military recruited Trump in the first place, so that we did not have to have a direct military coup to clean up the corruption in our government. I still believe they are trying to stay behind the scenes, but are running out of time to do so. Because Justice John Roberts is compromised, I don't have complete faith that anything can be accomplished at that level. I hope I am wrong.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Harmony (2nd December 2020), iota (2nd December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (1st December 2020), One (12th December 2020), onevoice (3rd December 2020), Tintin (12th December 2020)

11. Link to Post #286
    United States Moderator Karen (Geophyz)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,886 times in 612 posts

I have always said I did not believe there was any way the left would allow Trump to win a second term. Biden will be sworn in and this will be Obama's third term. Obama will run the show and Biden will be his puppet. I do not believe our military will stage a coup. Trump may have been the last Republican president. I do believe there could very well be a civil war in the states. Especially when Obama/Biden start trying to take away guns and religious rights. In America our world is about to change, and not for the better.
    "If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, Infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things thro' narrow chinks of his cavern.” William Blake

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Karen (Geophyz) For This Post:

Harmony (2nd December 2020), One (12th December 2020), Tintin (12th December 2020)

13. Link to Post #287
    Language
    English
    Thanks

an hour ago

Sidney Powell Alleges Witnesses Threatened and Beaten

"Attorney Sidney Powell told Fox news host Sean Hannity Monday night that witnesses to election fraud have been threatened, and in one case, beaten up and is in hospital.

“They’re gonna lose their job. Their lives have been threatened. One witness we know of got beaten up and is in the hospital. There have been all kinds of repercussions against people who have come forward to tell the truth,” Powell claimed.

The Epoch Times can’t independently verify the accusation.

“Democrats don’t like whistleblowers, they only like liars who claim they’re whistleblowers,” Powell continued.

Powell filed lawsuits both in Michigan and Georgia last week, alleging massive election fraud and irregularities.

When asked why some people witnessing an internet connection in real-time couldn’t speak up publicly, Powell responded that “some are within the government, some are possibly in different roles that require confidentiality, and they’re not in a position where they can come forward without certain protections in place.”

Powell called on the government to provide such protections to “get to the truth of all that matters.”

Powell also mentioned that her co-counsel got a discovery order from a court in Nevada, so they will be collecting more evidence in Nevada.

“We got evidence of corruption all across the country and countless districts,” said Powell."

article here:
    https://www.theepochtimes.com/sidney...n_3600524.html

there was a comment on another thread insinuating that those who seek to preserve the Freedom we have heretofore known should temper reactions and responses ... why? ... to "look" good? ... to "appease"? ... to "seem nice"? ... or a distorted mandate to "do the right thing"?

i'm pressed for time, but i can assure you that ALL of the above are programs intentionally inserted into the Collective Consciousness right up there with "sit back" and "wait for savior"

those that seek to oppress us are FULLY supportive AND supported BY US when we operate through these programs ~ they thank us profusely ...

(noting it makes their job that much easier and allows their agenda to succeed while simultaneously allowing us to "feel good" about the WAY in which we are completely and mercilessly defeated and enslaved ... but hey, at least we'll get to "FEEL good" about HOW we responded en route to our enslavement and Freedom is over rated anyway, right? )

i will address the topic fully (from my perspective when i return) and the key factors will be:

what is the primary objective
    what is appropriate response
    what is effective

if we are not striving to have effective results? might as well watch the news and pretend that anything they say is true or play our fiddle while Rome burns, because, otherwise, what is the point exactly?

Last edited by iota; 1st December 2020 at 20:49. Reason: forgot source ~ format

so that any adversary

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

avid (1st December 2020), Bill Ryan (1st December 2020), fifi (1st December 2020), onawah (1st December 2020), One (2nd December 2020), Philippe (1st December 2020), Reinhard (1st December 2020), Satori (2nd December 2020), Savannah (1st December 2020), T Smith (3rd December 2020)

15. Link to Post #288
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,519 times in 20,692 posts

Media WAKES UP To Find INSANE Corruption Scandal At Heart Of Biden Team
    273,830 views•Nov 30, 2020
    The Hill
    932K subscribers

"Saagar Enjeti explains news coverage by the mainstream media and why he believes they have "forgotten" to cover corruption on the Democratic side of the aisle."

Source: https://youtube.com/watch?v=1Wp_kl7U9NM
    (Also posted here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1393909 )
    Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd December 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (2nd December 2020), iota (2nd December 2020), One (2nd December 2020), Reinhard (2nd December 2020)

17. Link to Post #289
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,519 times in 20,692 posts

More from Epoch Times

Michigan Poll Observer: Military Ballots Looked Like ‘Xerox Copies,’ All for Biden

https://www.theepochtimes.com/michig...g-2020-12-01-5
    BY JACK PHILLIPS December 1, 2020
    "A woman who said she was a poll observer at the TCF Center in Detroit on Election Day testified in front of a Michigan State Senate hearing that she saw numerous military ballots that looked like “Xerox copies” and were all allegedly marked for Democrat Joe Biden.

The woman, who only identified herself as Patty and said she has nine years’ worth of experience, told the lawmakers that “military ballots … looked like they were all exactly the same Xerox copies of the ballot. They were all for Biden across the board; there wasn’t a single Trump vote.”

“None of the voters [were] registered,” and election workers “had to manually enter the names and address and a birth date of 1/1/2020, which would override the system and allow them to enter nonregistered voters, of which I saw several … throughout the day,” Patty said.

The woman said that when she and other GOP observers tried to challenge them, election officials “would tell us ‘no.'”

At one point, the poll observer alleged that when military ballots came in, she and others were told by election officials “to take a break.”

“There were lots of agitators at the TCF Center” who allegedly worked on “behalf of the Democratic Party,” Patty also told lawmakers. She added that GOP poll observers were told to go upstairs to eat while the purported agitators and Democratic poll challengers got food brought in and were able to eat on the same floor, suggesting the unequal treatment of observers.

None of the bipartisan group of lawmakers disputed her account. She provided no other details.

Michigan’s Secretary of State’s office has not responded to a request for comment.

John James, a Republican candidate for the U.S. Senate, has said he received multiple reports of irregularities and abnormalities in Detroit’s TCF Center on Election Night, including poll challengers and poll workers who reported feeling harassed and unable to do their jobs.

In an interview with The Epoch Times, Melissa Carone—a freelance IT contractor who worked at the TCF Center for Dominion Voting Systems—alleged that she saw “countless workers rescanning the batches without discarding them first” on Election Day and beyond. Carone also testified at the Tuesday hearing, saying that she saw workers rescanning ballots up to “8 to 10 times.”

Dominion has said, in response to other allegations, that “no credible reports or evidence of any software issues exist,” while saying that “vote counts are conducted by county and state election officials, not by Dominion.”

Previously, Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson said there is no evidence of voter fraud or irregularities that would overturn the election results in the state, which has 16 Electoral College votes.

“Where evidence exists of actual fraud or wrongdoing, it should be submitted in writing to the Bureau of Elections, which refers all credible allegations to the Attorney General’s office for further investigation,” Benson said earlier this month."

Pennsylvania Lawmakers See ‘Constitutional Crisis’ Over Election Certification
    BY CHARLOTTE CUTHBERTSON December 1, 2020
    https://www.theepochtimes.com/pennsy...n_3600979.html

"Republicans in the Pennsylvania Legislature are looking at every legal avenue that would reclaim their authority over election procedures and dispute the 2020 election results until claims of widespread fraud have been resolved.

“We’re in extraordinary times, and we’re doing an extraordinary amount of research to see what the possibilities are,” state Rep. Russ Diamond, a Republican, told The Epoch Times on Dec. 1.

“My preferred outcome is simply to make sure that Pennsylvanians know that every legal vote was accurately counted, and that the results reflect that. That’s the only thing I care about.”

The House and Senate both have issued resolutions that accuse the executive and judicial branches in Pennsylvania of usurping the legislature’s constitutional power to set the rules of the election.

However, the 2020 legislative session ended on Nov. 30 and both resolutions expired at midnight. Both are being reintroduced, but the new legislative session doesn’t begin until Jan. 7, 2021—effectively rendering the general assembly impotent until next year. It’s unclear whether either chamber has the votes to pass the resolutions, although Republicans hold the majority in both. The house resolution had 40 co-sponsors in the 12 hours it was active, but would need 102 votes to pass.

Sen. Doug Mastriano, a Republican, said he’s hoping for a declaration of suspension, which would bring the body back into session immediately.

“It really seems bizarre to me that the general assembly would push itself out of power for an entire month,” Mastriano told The Epoch Times on Dec. 1.

“The challenge is that the certification is in the hands of the secretary of state and the governor—the very same people that we have issues with. So we have a bit of a constitutional crisis here.”

Secretary of the Commonwealth Kathy Boockvar certified the state’s election results on Nov. 24.

Both resolutions assert that the judicial and executive branches unlawfully changed the rules of the election in three specific instances.

First, on Sept. 17, the Pennsylvania Supreme Court “unlawfully and unilaterally” extended the deadline by which mail ballots could be received, mandated that ballots without a postmark would be treated as timely, and allowed for ballots without a verified voter signature to be accepted, the resolution states.

Second, on Oct. 23, upon a petition from the secretary of the commonwealth, the Pennsylvania Supreme Court ruled that signatures on mail-in ballots need not be authenticated.

And third, on Nov. 2, the secretary of the commonwealth “encouraged certain counties to notify party and candidate representatives of mail-in voters whose ballots contained defects,” the resolutions state.

Pennsylvania’s 20 Electoral College electors are currently chosen by Boockvar. However, Mastriano said the authority actually belongs to the legislature and he wants to wrest it back before Dec. 14 when electors convene in Congress to formally elect the next president.

Failing that, he said, the legislative body could technically appoint its own 20 electors and send them to Congress as well.

“That would be a showdown and a constitutional crisis, of course, that the courts would have to adjudicate on. And we do have the Constitution on our side, and that’s the beautiful thing,” Mastriano said.

“We’re not looking to overturn anything that happened fair and square. If [Democratic nominee Joe] Biden won fair and square, so be it. But the question is, in Pennsylvania, did he? And that’s all we’re trying to find out.”

If a presidential candidate fails to reach 270 electoral college votes, the winner is selected by state delegation in Congress. Each state is awarded one delegate (and one vote), who is determined by the party that has the most congressional members in that state. In this scenario, Republicans have a majority.

Mastriano and other state Republicans held a public hearing on Nov. 25 that included testimonies alleging obstruction, voter machine manipulation, and other irregularities.

The Trump campaign currently has several court cases active in Pennsylvania, including an appeal to the U.S. Supreme Court regarding the mail-in ballot deadline.

Boockvar has denied allegations of voter fraud or irregularities that would change the outcome of the 2020 election.

Both Mastriano and Diamond pointed to a 1994 case in which a federal judge invalidated a Democratic state senator’s election win—after he was sworn into office—due to fraud. An appeals court upheld the decision.

Democrat William Stinson was removed from office and replaced by Republican Bruce Marks in a north Philadelphia district.

Judge Clarence Newcomer wrote in his decision that “substantial evidence was presented establishing massive absentee ballot fraud, deception, intimidation, harassment, and forgery,” according to a New York Times report.

In his decision, the judge threw out all absentee ballots, saying the fraudulent activity “tainted the entirety of the absentee ballots.”

Mastriano likens the current situation to 1775 when George Washington was appealing for God’s help while taking on a world superpower.

“We’re at this point now we’re facing so much corruption, and so much complicity as well from the mainstream media, that we really do need to pray in God to intervene on our behalf,” Mastriano said. “And we also need to act. And our acting, of course, is being involved and engaging our senators and reps and asking them what they’re going to do about this.” "

Trump Campaign Responds to Barr Over Claim on Election Fraud
    BY ZACHARY STIEBER December 1, 2020
    https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-..._3600832.html?
    utm_source=newsnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2020-12-01-4

"President Donald Trump’s campaign on Dec. 1 fired back at Attorney General William Barr after the nation’s top law enforcement official reportedly claimed that officials haven’t seen evidence of widespread election fraud.

“With all due respect to the Attorney General, there hasn’t been any semblance of a Department of Justice investigation,” Rudy Giuliani, a Trump lawyer, and Jenna Ellis, a Trump campaign attorney, said in a joint statement. “We have gathered ample evidence of illegal voting in at least six states, which they have not examined. We have many witnesses swearing under oath they saw crimes being committed in connection with voter fraud.

“As far as we know, not a single one has been interviewed by the DOJ. The Justice Department also hasn’t audited any voting machines or used their subpoena powers to determine the truth.

“Nonetheless, we will continue our pursuit of the truth through the judicial system and state legislatures, and continue toward the Constitution’s mandate and ensuring that every legal vote is counted and every illegal vote is not. Again, with the greatest respect to the Attorney General, his opinion appears to be without any knowledge or investigation of the substantial irregularities and evidence of systemic fraud.”

Barr was said to have made the remarks in an interview with The Associated Press, which has a history of animus toward Trump.

According to the outlet, Barr said: “To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have affected a different outcome in the election.”

Barr also reportedly said: “There’s a growing tendency to use the criminal justice system as sort of a default fix-all, and people don’t like something they want the Department of Justice to come in and ‘investigate.'”

The Department of Justice (DOJ) didn’t immediately respond when asked to confirm the reported comments or why Barr didn’t make them in a press conference.
    Barr was seen entering the White House around 2:45 p.m. on Dec. 1. He has been mostly silent since Election Day, even as a growing body of evidence points to substantial fraud in multiple states.

The secretive posture of the DOJ was seen about a week after Nov. 3, when a memo Barr sent to federal prosecutors was only made public through a leak.

Barr directed the prosecutors “to pursue substantial allegations of voting and vote tabulation irregularities prior to the certification of elections in your jurisdictions in certain cases, as I have already done in specific instances.”

“Such inquiries and reviews may be conducted if there are clear and apparently credible allegations of irregularities that, if true, could potentially impact the outcome of a federal election in an individual State,” he said.

Barr earlier this year said the DOJ was conducting several large voter-fraud investigations.

He also reiterated that he viewed mass mail-in voting as an invitation for voter fraud and coercion.

“We haven’t had the kind of widespread use of mail-in ballots as being proposed,” Barr said. “We’ve had absentee ballots from people who request them from a specific address. Now what we’re talking about is mailing them to everyone on the voter list, when everyone knows those voter lists are inaccurate.

“This is playing with fire,” Barr said. “We’re a very closely divided country here, and people have to have confidence in the results of the election and the legitimacy of the government. And people trying to change the rules to this methodology—which as a matter of logic is very open to fraud and coercion—is reckless and dangerous.”"

Michigan House Speaker: Rudy Giuliani to Testify to Michigan State House
    https://www.theepochtimes.com/michig...g-2020-12-01-4

"President Donald Trump’s lawyer Rudy Giuliani will testify in front of the Michigan State House, according to House Speaker Lee Chatfield.

Chatfield, a Republican, wrote Tuesday that Giuliani will testify Wednesday on election fraud allegations because “election integrity still matters, regardless of whether you’re a Republican or Democrat,” and “our Republic only works if there is faith in the integrity of our election system.”

Trump attorney Jenna Ellis later confirmed that Giuliani will be attending.

“This is the kind of courage that other Republicans and even Democrats should have when dealing with so much evidence of pervasive fraud … we will see you tomorrow in Michigan,” she wrote in response.

In his statement, Chatfield did not say whether the GOP legislators would try to reclaim their authority in calling up electors to the Electoral College over allegations of voter fraud.

“Michigan’s vote has been certified, but our ongoing inquiry into reports of election fraud will continue,” Chatfield wrote. “If the President’s lawyer has proof of fraud, then it’s important that we listen to his testimony. That’s why the House Oversight Committee will hear from Mr. Giuliani. We want to see the proof.”

“The Michigan Legislature is the voice of the people, and we will not ignore the widespread reports of voting irregularities and errors. We must continue to examine the election and vote counting procedures to protect the integrity of free and fair elections and ensure one person means one vote for this election and future ones,” he said.

He didn’t provide other details. It’s unclear if other individuals will be called to testify alleging election fraud.

Giuliani and Ellis have held events in Arizona and Pennsylvania in recent days, calling on their respective state legislatures to reclaim their authority to call up electors, while arguing that provisions in the Constitution provide them with that power. It came as legal challenges filed in several states were rejected by judges, although Ellis has said she is optimistic they will have cases heard before the U.S. Supreme Court."

Up to 280,000 Ballots ‘Disappeared’ After Trip to Pennsylvania From NY: Amistad Project Director
    https://www.theepochtimes.com/up-to-...g-2020-12-01-3

"As many as 288,000 ballots for the 2020 U.S. election “disappeared” in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, after being transported by truck from New York, according to Phill Kline, the director of the legal group Thomas More Society’s Amistad Project.

Kline, a former district attorney and Kansas attorney general, said he received evidence that between “130,000 to 280,000 completed ballots for the 2020 general election had been shipped from Bethpage, New York, before the ballots and the trailer in which they were shipped disappeared” on Oct. 21. Kline cited statements from a U.S. Postal Service subcontractor whom he described as a whistleblower.

Kline also asserted in a statement that Postal Service workers were engaged in “widespread illegal efforts” to influence the election. At least one whistleblower said that they transported thousands of prefilled ballots across state lines, which, if true, would be a federal crime. His group made an “estimate” of the number of ballots that disappeared.

Kline said that the group will share the information with law enforcement, including the FBI, U.S. attorneys in other areas, and local prosecutors “who are aware of our evidence.”

Neither the FBI nor the Postal Service immediately responded to a request by The Epoch Times for comment.

The man identified by Kline as the whistleblower, Jesse Morgan, a truck driver for a USPS subcontractor, said at the news conference that he was driving a truck filled with up to 288,000 ballots on Oct. 21, according to Just The News. The truck—and ballots—disappeared from a USPS depot in Lancaster after he dropped it off there, he said.

Morgan added that Postal Service personnel exhibited “odd behaviors” that “grossly deviate[d] from normal procedure and behavior” on that day. The driver said he was transporting completed mail-in ballots with addresses in Harrisburg, but he had to deliver his ballots to Lancaster, which he felt was unusual. That was before the trailer “disappeared,” in Morgan’s words.

The event was hosted by Thomas More Society’s Amistad Project, an initiative that works to preserve civil liberties, on Dec. 1 in Arlington, Virginia. The Amistad Project has filed lawsuits in several states in recent weeks, including one on Nov. 26 in Michigan.

Another USPS whistleblower, Ethan Pease of Madison, Wisconsin, said during the news conference that he works as a USPS subcontractor and alleged that he was told the post office was planning to backdate tens of thousands of mail-in ballots before the Nov. 3 election. Pease and Kline asserted that it was a bid to circumvent the submission deadline for ballots.

Wisconsin Attorney General Josh Kaul, a Democrat, accused the group of trying to disenfranchise voters in a previous lawsuit filed by Kline about alleged systematic efforts in the state to evade voting laws.

Kline said his group has reached out to U.S. attorneys in Pennsylvania and New York.

In a statement, the Amistad Project stated it obtained sworn testimony that suggests that “over 300,000 ballots are at issue in Arizona, 548,000 in Michigan, 204,000 in Georgia, and over 121,000 in Pennsylvania.” "

Trump Ballots Defaulted and Switched to Biden Votes on Dominion System: Maricopa GOP Chairwoman
    BY ISABEL VAN BRUGEN December 1, 2020
    https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-...g-2020-12-01-1

"Maricopa County GOP chairwoman Linda Brickman on Nov. 30 testified before members of the Arizona State Legislature that she personally observed votes for President Donald Trump being tallied as votes for Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden when input into Dominion machines.

Brickman, the GOP head of one of the country’s largest counties and a veteran county elections worker, submitted her testimony in a sworn affidavit under penalty of perjury. She testified that she and her Democratic partner witnessed “more than once” Trump votes default and shift to Biden when they were entering votes into Dominion machines from ballots that couldn’t be read by machines.

She alleged that she was later threatened by election supervisors at the Maricopa County Tabulation and Election Center (MCTEC) for speaking out about what she had witnessed.

“I observed, with my Democratic partner, the preparation of a new ballot, since the original one was soiled, or wouldn’t go through the tabulators. I read her a Trump Republican ballot, and as soon as she entered it into the system, the ballot defaulted on the screen to a Biden Democratic ballot,” Brickman told GOP Arizona State legislators on Monday.

She remarked that when she reported the issue to election supervisors, others in the room also commented that they had “witnessed the same manipulation.”

“We were never told what, if any corrective action was taken,” Brickman continued. “All I know is the next day, I was called outside the room that I was working in for signature verification by a supervisor who said, ‘I understand you caused some problems this week and you thought our machines were not working correctly.’

“I was told at that point in time that I could not discuss anything or talk about what was going on.

“Many people were threatened,” Brickman told the hearing. “They were told that their voices would be suppressed, they would have to leave the room and not work there again. I’m here because I think this is our duty to speak the truth.”

She told the hearing that she was yelled at and “reprimanded” by her own supervisor, who accused her of causing trouble and “bringing things up that I shouldn’t have.”

The Maricopa County recorder’s office and the Arizona state secretary’s office didn’t immediately respond to requests for comments from The Epoch Times.

She also said that during testing and certification of the Dominion voting machines on Nov. 18, she had refused to approve the certification of the Dominion system during a meeting with Secretary of State Katie Hobbs because the machines had malfunctioned during the test, and were shut down and reset by Dominion staff instead of corrected.

She said that no explanation was given about the errors. “We could see the machines but we could not see or observe the software behind the machine to confirm what had really gone on,” she added.

Trump’s legal team had previously pointed to witness testimony alleging that election results from Dominion Voting Systems are susceptible to manipulation—an allegation that the company has repeatedly denied.

Writing for The Wall Street Journal in a piece published this week, Dominion CEO John Poulos said recent claims against the company “fueled the harassment of election officials and Dominion employees across the country,” including death threats.

“The lies and smears have no basis in fact but they do real damage to our democracy by casting doubt on the legitimacy of the electoral process. The false allegations should be retracted immediately,” he said.

Dominion has not responded yet to a request from The Epoch Times for comment.

Brickman in the hearing also testified to a number of other voting irregularities that she directly observed, including the constant lowering of signature verification standards by her election supervisors in order to “move more quickly” and process the higher amount of early and mail-in ballots received for the November election.

“Standards were lowered from approximately 15 points of similarities … reduced to a minimum of three, and then lowered to one, and ultimately none,” Brickman said, recalling that she was told to “just pass each signature verification through.”

“We were told, ‘Too many rejections have already been turned in … we need to move more quickly.’ This is not the way an election should be run. Where’s the integrity?” Brickman challenged.

The GOP chairwoman also said she observed signatures on envelopes that were completely different from the name of the listed voter being let through by election supervisors.

“So the ones who signed the envelopes were not the actual voters, but these were allowed to go through with ‘Maricopa County verified’ stamped on the outside of each affidavit envelope,” she said.

Batches of envelopes bearing the same handwriting for different signatures were also observed, she said.

“There were at least 30 ballots that I saw at one time, that were signed by the same handwriting but on different voters’ names,” Brickman testified. “When I asked if the county attorney would be alerted for possible fraud, I was told ‘no,’ that supervisors would take care of it.”

One of the most “egregious” irregularities, Brickman said, was the turning away of Trump votes as duplicated votes or “overvotes” because the voter filled checked both the bubble for Trump on the ballot but also wrote in the president’s name under the write-in candidate.

“This would continue on as an overvote, which means no vote was counted at all despite the policy having been changed to allow these overvotes. Supervisors contradicted their own policies where the [voter’s] intent was clear,” she said.

“I am here today again not as an expert in the Dominion software but as a voter in Maricopa County who wants to hear and speak the truth even though myself and others have been suppressed to speak before you now,” Brickman told the hearing.

“There should be integrity,” she said. "
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (2nd December 2020), Bill Ryan (2nd December 2020), ClearWater (2nd December 2020), Eric J (Viking) (2nd December 2020), greybeard (2nd December 2020), iota (2nd December 2020), mountain_jim (2nd December 2020), One (2nd December 2020), onevoice (2nd December 2020), Philippe (2nd December 2020), Reinhard (2nd December 2020), Satori (2nd December 2020), TargeT (2nd December 2020)

19. Link to Post #290
    Language
    English
    Thanks

NTD reported from Epoch Times:

Trump Campaign Hits Attorney General
    Over Claim on Election Fraud

"President Donald Trump’s campaign on Tuesday fired back at Attorney General William Barr after the nation’s top law enforcement official reportedly claimed that officials haven’t seen evidence of widespread election fraud.

“With all due respect to the Attorney General, there hasn’t been any semblance of a Department of Justice investigation,” Rudy Giuliani, a Trump lawyer, and Jenna Ellis, a Trump campaign attorney, said in a joint statement. “We have gathered ample evidence of illegal voting in at least six states, which they have not examined. We have many witnesses swearing under oath they saw crimes being committed in connection with voter fraud. As far as we know, not a single one has been interviewed by the DOJ. The Justice Department also hasn’t audited any voting machines or used their subpoena powers to determine the truth.

"Barr was seen entering the White House around 2:45 p.m. on Tuesday.

Name:	Barr in mask.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	82.5 KB
ID:	45313

Barr has been mostly silent since Election Day, even as a growing body of evidence points to substantial fraud in multiple states.

The secretive posture of the DOJ was seen about a week after Nov. 3, when a memo Barr sent to federal prosecutors was only made public through a leak.

Barr directed the prosecutors:

Quote “to pursue substantial allegations of voting and vote tabulation irregularities prior to the certification of elections in your jurisdictions in certain cases, as I have already done in specific instances.”

“Such inquiries and reviews may be conducted if there are clear and apparently credible allegations of irregularities that, if true, could potentially impact the outcome of a federal election in an individual State,” he added.
    Barr earlier this year said the DOJ was conducting several large voter fraud investigations.

He also reiterated that he viewed mass mail-in voting as an invitation for voter fraud and coercion

“We haven’t had the kind of widespread use of mail-in ballots as being proposed,” Barr said.

Quote “We’ve had absentee ballots from people who request them from a specific address. Now what we’re talking about is mailing them to everyone on the voter list, when everyone knows those voter lists are inaccurate.”

“This is playing with fire,”
    source:
    https://www.ntd.com/trump-campaign-h...ce_535024.html
    Last edited by iota; 2nd December 2020 at 04:57. Reason: spacing

so that any adversary

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

avid (2nd December 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (2nd December 2020), Bill Ryan (2nd December 2020), ClearWater (2nd December 2020), One (2nd December 2020), Reinhard (2nd December 2020), Satori (2nd December 2020)

21. Link to Post #291
    Language
    English
    Thanks

ok .. so found this really cool PHD lady ... Dannielle Blumenthal, Ph.D and she pieces everything together in very interesting way ~ her words and sources

Are These The Five U.S. Soldiers Killed In The Raid
    On The CIA Server Farm In Frankfurt?

dannielleblumenthal December 1, 2020

"This post is in reference to the following headline, widely shared across alternative media: “Five US Soldiers Killed In Raid On CIA Server Farm In Frankfurt” (11/28/2020)

Army identifies 5 soldiers killed in Sinai UH-60 Black Hawk helicopter crash

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/y...icopter-crash/

Name:	5 soldiers WCGU4GTKLRBDVBWMIUV4OTH4MI.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	100.7 KB
ID:	45314
    From top left: Capt. Seth Vernon Vandekamp, 31, Chief Warrant Officer 3 Dallas Gearld Garza, 34,
    Chief Warrant Officer 2 Marwan Sameh Ghabour, 27, Staff Sgt. Kyle Robert McKee, 35, and Sgt. Jeremy Cain Sherman, 23.
    All five U.S. soldiers were among the seven killed when their helicopter crashed in the Sinai. (Army)

“Army identifies 5 soldiers killed in Sinai UH-60 Black Hawk helicopter crash”

November 14, 2020

The crash happened Thursday, November 12.

We heard about the server raid first from Rep. Goehmert on November 13.

“In the November 13 video conference, Gohmert said he received information from ‘former intel people’ that there was ‘extremely compelling evidence that could be gleaned from Scytl.’”

article here:
    https://heavy.com/news/scytl-server-germany-raid/

Goehmert “discussed a rumor that members of the U.S. Army raided the German headquarters of voting software protection company Scytl. The company has denied the rumor in a statement on its website.”

“Gohmert mentioned that the company was now based in Germany.”

I actually thought that Rep. Goehmert made his statement on November 17. If he indeed said something the day after the crash, that really raises my alarm bells.
    As I do this, please know that I want to honor the men who gave their lives to save the rest of us.

I do not mean any disrespect, and if they indeed died in a peacekeeping mission, OK.
    General McInerney (airdate 11/23/2020)

“It’s the taking down the CIA facility in Frankfurt, Germany of all places that was moving the data from the Dominion, the data into Frankfurt, tabulating it, bringing it back.”

“They knew that they could pick up their servers here in the Continental United States, CONUS as we say, and they immediately shipped it overboard, overseas, but the director of the CIA had to be part of that”

[IMG][/IMG]

So basically what the General is saying, as far as I can understand it, is that the servers (multiple) in question were physically located in the USA, and then sent abroad to Frankfurt where the votes would be switched.

The CIA director would have had to facilitate that, but she got caught and the servers intercepted (thus her exclusion from a Presidential briefing on Friday Nov 13 – the day after the reported crash – when Goehmert spoke up).

Again, I feel compelled to say: I am theorizing and could well be wrong.

But it is 5 American soldiers who died in an unexplained crash on Nov. 12, the day before Haspel was excluded and Goehmert said something re server.

And we heard 5 Americans killed in server raid.

What has not been clear is that the entire CIA facility in Frankfurt was breached by the DOD. It is not that they just grabbed a server and left. It is much more complicated than that.

This is because the crime was transnational. How do we know this?
    2016: “Smartmatic admits using unofficial servers”

Name:	Manilla Times.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	102.3 KB
ID:	45317

Coming up in Part 2

End of Part 1 .... Part 2 next
    Last edited by iota; 2nd December 2020 at 10:30. Reason: adding part 2 next

so that any adversary

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

avid (2nd December 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (2nd December 2020), Bill Ryan (2nd December 2020), ClearWater (2nd December 2020), mountain_jim (2nd December 2020), One (2nd December 2020), Reinhard (2nd December 2020), Satori (2nd December 2020)

23. Link to Post #292
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Part 2 continued:

2016: “Smartmatic admits using unofficial servers”

read article here:
    https://www.manilatimes.net/2016/07/...ervers/275442/

Name:	Manilla Times.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	102.3 KB
ID:	45318

“aside from the three servers sanctioned by the Comelec in the transmission of votes under the Automated Election System (AES), there also existed a ‘meet me room’ where several servers were housed.”

“Rodriguez pointed out that instead of the votes being transmitted directly to the three servers, namely the Municipal Board of Canvassing Server, the Comelec Server and the Transparency Server, the results were first coursed through ‘Queue Servers.’”
    “This was not divulged to the public and was never subjected to a source code review unlike the other servers used in the elections, said Rodriguez.

“He added that there were no poll watchers for these servers.”

Remember they kept the poll watchers VERY FAR BACK.

What if this had to do with the SERVERS, not the BALLOTS.

Go back to what Patrick Byrne said. Remember he said that the election was stolen in a few (5?) places very badly, not all places equally.

Remember you don’t want the servers connected to the cloud where the @NSAGov can catch what’s going on.

What you want is to get administrative access plus the flash drive. You download the tabulated votes from the real server and then plug the flash drive into the “Queue” server right next to it WHILE NOBODY KNOWS WHAT IS HAPPENING.

You get THAT server (servers) on a truck or a van — let’s say 5 or so — and then drive to the airport and load them on a flight to Frankfurt where nobody can touch them.

You circumvent the question as to how votes flipped by saying that people have access issues, and ballots were dropped off late at night and things change. The whole thing has to be done quickly because people anxiously await the results of the election.

The votes are “washed” in machines abroad, and the results announced here during the “fog of war,” while people are still scratching their heads wondering what happened.

As I recall, and I could be wrong, it was Germany’s Angela Merkel who was the first to congratulate Biden and Harris – on Saturday, November 7.

“The chancellor had congratulated Biden and Vice President-elect Kamala Harris in writing on Saturday.”

read article here:
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1719627.html

Name:	German Chancellor Angela Merkel.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	74.9 KB
ID:	45319

Week 1:

Nov. 3 – Election Day

Nov. 4 – vote dump; votes scanned & transferred to “Queue server”

Nov. 4-5 machines flown to Frankfurt, Germany; votes “washed”

Nov. 7 – Merkel congratulates

(Sometime in this window the raid would have happened – the servers recovered – and the casualties would have occurred.)

Week 2:

> Nov. 12 – Peacekeeping crash reported with 5 U.S. soldiers killed

> Nov. 13 – Haspel out; raid announced

That is a notional timeline.

Oddly, Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu congratulated Biden just after Merkel, on Nov. 8, which suggests to me that he knew what went down.

read article here:
    https://nypost.com/2020/11/08/israel...-biden-on-win/

Name:	Biden Netanyahu_.jpg
Size:	84.3 KB
ID:	45320
    Joe Biden (L) and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin deliver a joint statement in 2016

In fact as I recall people were surprised at the swiftness with which he seemed to “turn” on Trump, but perhaps the miscalculation was not diplomatic.

Rather perhaps he showed his hand, eg that he knew about the ruse and wasn’t sure it could/would be countered.

I also remember reading about the crash and how murky the details were.

read article here:
    https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/...rash-officials

It bothers me to think about this entire thing. My blood is boiling actually. And so is the blood of a lot of people I know.
    One person said to me: “Forgive the analogy, but it feels like the American people have been raped.”
    We deserve the ability to honor those who died for us. Whether it was these soldiers or other men and women.

source of Part 2:
    https://drdannielleblumenthal.wordpr...-in-frankfurt/
    Last edited by iota; 2nd December 2020 at 10:58. Reason: add Pt 2 source

so that any adversary

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

avid (2nd December 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (2nd December 2020), Bill Ryan (2nd December 2020), ClearWater (2nd December 2020), Gwin Ru (2nd December 2020), One (2nd December 2020), Reinhard (2nd December 2020), Satori (2nd December 2020), wondering (2nd December 2020)

25. Link to Post #293
    Language
    English
    Thanks

speculation and observation indicating world wide interest abounds

The German Tweet Said in Part: ‘Something Big Is Coming’

Translation:

Something big is coming.
    The Spanish software company Scytl,
    who offers election manipulation software worldwide,
    are in the crosshairs.

The server for the manipulation was in Germany.
    A rogue who thinks badly.
    Tonight, the U.S. Army confiscated servers with a huge raid.

Representative Louie Gohmert of Texas was the first to publicly discuss the raid during a video conference that members of the U.S. Army raided the German headquarters of voting software protection company Scytl. The company (of course not wanting to be publicly identified for engaging in the criminal action of Election Interference) has denied the rumor in a statement on its website.

Gohmert said that his former intel contact asked him to send on all of the information that needed to be gathered from Scytl. Gohmert said that he sent the information the following day, November 9. Gohmert then mentioned a tweet written in German that was published on November 8 which alleged that Scytl’s headquarters in Frankfurt, Germany, was raided by members of the U.S. Army.

in case anyone missed the interview, it can be seen here:

so that any adversary

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

avid (2nd December 2020), Bill Ryan (2nd December 2020), ClearWater (3rd December 2020), Gwin Ru (2nd December 2020), One (2nd December 2020), onevoice (3rd December 2020), Satori (2nd December 2020), TargeT (2nd December 2020), wondering (2nd December 2020)

27. Link to Post #294
    Language
    English
    Thanks

and the possibility of martian, ... sorry, meant "martial" law had been raised in the past

today, i want to report that it has escalated to being raised in the Military Times itself, the news source for all of the armed forces in the United States. i feel that this is significant. it is one thing for General Flynn to mention the possibility on an interview. it is quite another to have the Military Times officially report it in a news source that is potentially seen by EVERY member of the armed forces. whether pro or con, it is being "put out there" that this IS a distinct possibility

Name:	Trump with Flynn.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	166.3 KB
ID:	45325

an hour ago

Calls for martial law and US military oversight of
    new presidential election draws criticism

"The idea that the U.S. military would oversee a new nationwide presidential election — ordered under martial law by President Donald Trump — is “insane in a year that we didn’t think could get anymore insane,” a defense official tells Military Times.

Yet retired Army Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn promoted that exact idea Tuesday evening when he tweeted a press release from an Ohio-based conservative political organization."

article here:
    https://www.militarytimes.com/news/y...aws-criticism/

so that any adversary

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (2nd December 2020), Bill Ryan (2nd December 2020), Billy (2nd December 2020), ClearWater (3rd December 2020), Eva2 (3rd December 2020), Gwin Ru (2nd December 2020), One (2nd December 2020), Satori (2nd December 2020), wondering (2nd December 2020)

29. Link to Post #295
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,087 times in 2,422 posts

The article in The Military Times is in no way flattering or supportive of General Flynn or General McInerney. To the contrary, it makes them out as dangerous nut jobs and asserts there is no evidence of vote fraud.

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd December 2020), ClearWater (3rd December 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (3rd December 2020), Eva2 (3rd December 2020), Gwin Ru (2nd December 2020), iota (2nd December 2020), onevoice (3rd December 2020), T Smith (3rd December 2020), wondering (2nd December 2020)

31. Link to Post #296
    Language
    English
    Thanks

breaking news at the moment centers around is centered around Tech's responsibility for content their creators post

Trump Vows to Veto National Defense Authorization Act
    If Section 230 Not 'Completely Terminated'

"WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump is threatening to veto a defense policy bill unless it ends protections for internet companies that shield them from being held liable for material posted by their users.

On Twitter Tuesday night, Trump took aim at Section 230 of the 1996 Communications Decency Act, which protects companies that can host trillions of messages from being sued into oblivion by anyone who feels wronged by something someone else has posted — whether their complaint is legitimate or not.

Trump called Section 230 “a serious threat to our National Security & Election Integrity,” adding, “Therefore, if the very dangerous & unfair Section 230 is not completely terminated as part of the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA), I will be forced to unequivocally VETO the Bill.”

Trump has been waging war against social media companies for months, claiming they are biased against conservative voices.

In October he signed an executive order directing executive branch agencies to ask independent rule-making agencies, including the Federal Communications Commission and the Federal Trade Commission, to study whether they can place new regulations on the companies.

Since losing the presidential election, Trump has flooded social media with unsubstantiated claims of voter fraud. Twitter has tagged many such Trump tweets with the advisory, “This claim about election fraud is disputed.

source:
    https://apnews.com/article/donald-tr...9474761595414b

so here is the concern:

it is going to INCREASE, rather than DEcrease censorship one comment i read stated: "(it) is just going to purge all independent creators except the very few they trust to stick to the left wing narrative" and suggested instead;

Quote If a post is not illegal it should not be deleted without the platform being liable as a publisher.
    i'd have to agree with that. Here is where our focus and primary concern must be CLEARLY identified and not deviated from despite previously identified collaborators ... such as a political party or its leader

for me of primary importance ~ more than anything ... is FREEDOM
    i oppose and will oppose any and all attempts to mandate or legislate my free will, speech or choices. if i'm not causing harm, the choices related to my personhood are reserved for me alone ... my body, my choice applies (though slogan was utlized for another specific campaign .. it is the wording i stand by)

i'd really be interested in a professional legal opinion such as from Satori to clarify the possible ramifications and pros and cons of this legislative move.

oh ......... and here is how our White House was arrayed yesterday for World Aids Day

Name:	A ribbon hangs on the White House for World AIDS Day 2020, Tuesday, Dec. 1, 2020, in Washington.jpeg
Size:	75.1 KB
ID:	45327

**UPDATE ** Info added **

So of further concern is when it turns out it was Biden's idea first! this was published January 17 of this year ...

Biden wants to get rid of law that shields companies
    like Facebook from liability for what their users post

just some points made in article:
    • Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden told The New York Times editorial board that tech’s legal shield known as Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act should be revoked.
    • The former vice president’s stance is more extreme than many lawmakers’ who have confronted Facebook and others about the law, which protects online platforms from legal liability for users’ posts.
    • The law also allows for tech companies to engage in “good faith” content moderation to remove violent and harassing content.

article here:
    https://www.cnbc.com/2020/01/17/bide...ction-230.html

i'm perplexed ....
    Last edited by iota; 2nd December 2020 at 23:17. Reason: update added

so that any adversary

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd December 2020), ClearWater (3rd December 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (3rd December 2020), Gwin Ru (2nd December 2020), One (2nd December 2020), Satori (2nd December 2020), T Smith (3rd December 2020), TargeT (2nd December 2020), wondering (2nd December 2020)

33. Link to Post #297
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    The article in The Military Times is in no way flattering or supportive of General Flynn or General McInerney. To the contrary, it makes them out as dangerous nut jobs and asserts there is no evidence of vote fraud.
    yes ... i saw that ... but nevertheless, i find it pretty significant that this has now been "put out there" for EVERY serviceman to be aware of the possibility ...

and so ... do you think the left then are definitely against this? are they perhaps sending out a message of "do not follow these orders if given"? ... and why? is this due to fear of arrests for their treasonous crimes? ... i'd just really like to understand their intent in publicizing this ..

so that any adversary

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd December 2020), Gwin Ru (2nd December 2020), One (2nd December 2020), Satori (2nd December 2020), T Smith (3rd December 2020), wondering (2nd December 2020)

35. Link to Post #298
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,087 times in 2,422 posts

Quote Posted by iota (here)
    yes ... i saw that ... but nevertheless, i find it pretty significant that this has now been "put out there" for EVERY serviceman to be aware of the possibility ...

and so ... do you think the left then are definitely against this? are they perhaps sending out a message of "do not follow these orders if given"? ... and why? is this due to fear of arrests for their treasonous crimes? ... i'd just really like to understand their intent in publicizing this ..
    I’m not sure what to make of the article beyond that it appears to me that the publishers and editors of The Military Times do not support what the Generals’ are calling for. Further, I suspect that The Military Times is to the Military servicemen and women what the lying-lamestream-mockingbird “presstitutes” are to the American people. I do not believe that this article speaks for all, or even most, of the patriots in military service, but it does appear designed and intended to influence their opinions, thoughts and actions—like all media.

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd December 2020), ClearWater (3rd December 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (3rd December 2020), iota (2nd December 2020), One (2nd December 2020), onevoice (3rd December 2020), T Smith (3rd December 2020), wondering (2nd December 2020)

37. Link to Post #299
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Walter Williams RIP

Name:	Walter Williams.jpeg
Views:	17
Size:	66.0 KB
ID:	45329

The Library of Economics and Liberty reported today:

"I ( David Henderson, author) learned from Don Boudreaux this morning that Walter Williams died either this morning or last night. For those of you who don’t know, he was a long-time economics professor at George Mason University.

here is a really great conversation Professor Williams had advocating for Americans against the Internal Revenue System with Ron Paul."

he also "gifted ALL Persons of Europeans Descent with this:

David Henderson wrote:

"I’ll have more to say later but I want to give one appreciation.

Walter liked smoking and he also hated the TSA. Some years ago, the combination of no-smoking regs on planes and intrusive groping by the TSA caused him to vow never to fly by commercial airline again. When he received offers to give speeches that were far enough away that driving was infeasible, he negotiated for a private airplane to take him there."

(i want to say that right there, on just THAT point. for a man to have a certain stance and say:

"i will NOT be mandated or coerced into compliance"
    paraphrased by iota
    wow!! HUGE respect!!

this is the WILL we ALL NEED
    this is what it will take

source:
    https://www.econlib.org/walter-williams-rip/
    Last edited by iota; 3rd December 2020 at 03:33.

so that any adversary

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd December 2020), ClearWater (3rd December 2020), Eva2 (3rd December 2020), T Smith (3rd December 2020)

39. Link to Post #300
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

I suspect that The Military Times is to the Military servicemen and women what the lying-lamestream-mockingbird “presstitutes” are to the American people.
    SEVERAL sites attempt to do this and quickly prove them selves false.... (no need for links, those sites don't need further traffic.....)

We ( a lot of us anyway) spent 20+ years in a bureaucracy .... not easily fooled by the same methods...
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Alan (3rd December 2020), Bill Ryan (3rd December 2020), ClearWater (3rd December 2020), iota (3rd December 2020), Patient (3rd December 2020), Satori (3rd December 2020), T Smith (3rd December 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 79 FirstFirst 1 5 15 25 65 79 LastLast