+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: My initial observation of my town since Biden declared the president elect

1. Link to Post #41
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Default Re: My initial observation of my town since Biden declared the president elect

Does a hand full of media companies saying biden won mean anything?

AZ isn't even done counting yet.... or was the title of the thread meant to be ironic?
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Alan (9th November 2020), Bill Ryan (9th November 2020), Jad (10th November 2020)

3. Link to Post #42
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,774 times in 4,343 posts

Default Re: My initial observation of my town since Biden declared the president elect

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    But I've seen the videos and he was indeed making fun of the disabled.
    That's projection, automatically arrived at by way of mainstream media programming. They've been very thorough in their perception-management to frame Trump in as negative light as possible. Their non-stop 24/7 bombardment affects the mind over time, particularly those who do not know their tactics. Had this this 'news report' never happened, had the headline 'mocking disabled people' never been published, the thought would never have entered your brain. Now you cannot dislodged it. It's programmed in.

It's not your thought, or your perception, it's what they've told you to think and to perceive.

Trump may not be the polished statesmen (which for me makes him infinitely more credible, more human), but he's not an idiot, or some hateful barbarian. He's not going stand there in front of all those cameras and all those people and ridicule and humiliate a disabled person. I mean seriously, are you kidding me!

These are simply the gesticulations and bluster of a New Yorker. They are very expressive, can be sometimes coarse in how they carry themselves - I've experienced this with amusement many times - and they don't much care what you think of them. What you see is what you get. Nothing wrong with that. What you see is not a man surrounded by the masks and mirrors of a Washington political clone. And that makes him very attractive.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Alan (9th November 2020), Bill Ryan (9th November 2020), bojancan (9th November 2020), ClearWater (9th November 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (9th November 2020), RunningDeer (9th November 2020), Sue (Ayt) (9th November 2020)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,418 times in 1,676 posts

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)

Let's see the evidence. Come on. They were paper ballots, so don't know where computers enter into it. Because they tallied the numbers on computer? Maybe they should have used abacus instead?
    An abacus would be preferred. Perhaps you are unaware of this ? (you can jump to 20 minutes in for the gist).

If you are tempted to disregard this credible leak as innuendo, I would also add knowledge of the fraudulent objectives of this software program is gaining traction and isn't going away.

We need to audit the counts; we need to audit the ballots. Period. There is way too much uncertainty surrounding the legitimacy of this election and the United States of America will never be the same if we do not.

If the software proves accurate and the ballots legal, and Joe Biden is our next President (the mathematical odds being 1 in 52 million), so be it. But this is where this is heading.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Alan (9th November 2020), Bill Ryan (9th November 2020), ClearWater (9th November 2020), Franny (9th November 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (9th November 2020), RunningDeer (9th November 2020)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member Sarah Rainsong's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,530 times in 505 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Does a hand full of media companies saying biden won mean anything?

AZ isn't even done counting yet.... or was the title of the thread meant to be ironic?
    I took the thread to be more about observations of people's reactions to the "declaration" of Biden winning. Since the MSM and Dems have absolutely "declared" this, in a blatant attempt at gaslighting the American public, how are people reacting to this?

Interestingly, my oldest (23 y/o) went into town on Saturday to watch the Georgia/Florida football game with some friends. (For those not aware, this is a huge college rivalry--and I'm in northeast Georgia, so definitely Dawg country.) I asked him how people reacted to the news about Biden.

"Are you kidding? No one talks about politics. That's how fights get started!"

But apparently, there was no issue with the Gator fans at the bar.

My how times have changed. It seems like wasn't long ago that simply wearing Gator colors in a Dawg bar could start a fight, not the mere mention of the presidential election. *sigh*
    The world is changed... I feel it in the water... I feel it in the earth... I smell it in the air...
    Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it.

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Sarah Rainsong For This Post:

Anka (9th November 2020), Bill Ryan (9th November 2020), Chris Gilbert (9th November 2020), EFO (9th November 2020), Ernie Nemeth (10th November 2020), Franny (9th November 2020), Gracy (9th November 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (9th November 2020), muxfolder (11th November 2020), onevoice (9th November 2020), Peace in Oz (10th November 2020), rgray222 (10th November 2020), RunningDeer (9th November 2020), T Smith (9th November 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3