Thread: 2020 Presidential Election—and its Aftermath

1. Link to Post #241
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,400 times in 937 posts

Default Re: 2020 Presidential Election—and its Aftermath

When Trump wins there is likely to be some chaos as the mainstream media has so little prepared the American people for this outcome. This could affect people in other countries too, as the media everywhere are lying to the people. Please, please stock up on food and other necessities now. It is always good to have three months stockpiled for this kind of emergency. If you live in a rural area fill up your propane tanks now.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

iota (28th November 2020), RunningDeer (28th November 2020), T Smith (29th November 2020), toppy (28th November 2020)

3. Link to Post #242
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,799 times in 2,667 posts

Quote Posted by iota (here)
    this seems big and tied in to his recent choices in termination of long standing officials that had been permanent fixtures of government. it definitely signals that what would have been the "predictable course of action" in the past, is most likely NOT in the present ...

https://populist.press/iran-confirms...-assassinated/
    Nothing to do with threats from Iran accusing Israel and US of assassinating senior nuclear scientist and threatening reprisals, as per your previous post?
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

greybeard (28th November 2020), iota (28th November 2020), Jayke (28th November 2020), One (29th November 2020), onevoice (28th November 2020)

5. Link to Post #243
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Trump cannot claim a 2nd term without a massive public expose of election fraud on the order of Watergate, which would result in tremendous disruption and riots from the Soros Left.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

iota (28th November 2020), T Smith (29th November 2020), toppy (28th November 2020)

7. Link to Post #244
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Trump cannot claim a 2nd term without a massive public expose of election fraud on the order of Watergate, which would result in tremendous disruption and riots from the Soros Left.
    And that is exactly what is going to happen, so please be psychologically and physically prepared.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

iota (28th November 2020), T Smith (29th November 2020), toppy (28th November 2020)

9. Link to Post #245
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    And that is exactly what is going to happen, so please be psychologically and physically prepared.
    I'm afraid what we're facing here is a classic damned if you do, damned if you don't. For sure, if the election of
    Biden were indeed to be overturned, I can see cities starting to burn again like never before. The Soros Left would literally freak.

However, I think the same thing would happen on the Trump Right, were things to just keep sailing along with Biden being sworn in on January 20. They would literally freak. I have a less clear vision as to how that freak out would manifest in the matrix, but I don't think it would be pretty either, just more organized. It might do Team Trump some good to psychologically prepare for this outcome as well, especially seeing that practically a royal flush has to be drawn in order to win that big stack of chips on the table.

Both sides are sure as can be that it's over, with they, "the good guys", having prevailed over the forces of evil. Something has to give, with whichever side that loses being convinced the devil himself has just waltzed into town, and burned their beloved republic to the ground.

May The Stillness prevail in either event, because I'm having a harder and harder time "seeing" how things don't start spiraling out of control whichever way this thing goes down. Almost like we've been steadily maneuvered into this extremely volatile situation. Almost...

10. Link to Post #246
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Clinging mightily to a debunked narrative is amusing.

Biden is the most voted for president in American history. Ya sure, okay. The guy who had more cars show up than people at his rallies. Trump held rallies where the people could not fit onto the runways and would line the roads for miles. Tens of thousands rallied at every event. Biden's total turn out for all events did not match one Trump rally. What a joke. And then the Trump haters want to believe this fiasco?

Trump won in a landslide. Biden and his corrupt cronies had to pull out all the stops to cheat and win with vote dumps in the middle of the night, mail-in unsolicited voting, compromised electronic voting, obstructing oversight of the electoral process, ballot stuffing, ballot harvesting, ballot fraud, muzzling of opponents on social media and big news, intimidation and riots in Democrat cities.

And then the premature claim of victory and setting up the treasonous unofficial office of the president elect. What absolute evil intent, but a preview of what lies ahead had Biden actually won.

But he didn't and now he will pay. And all his cronies will pay, and most of his supporters will pay in one form or another. The elections are not a joke and the elections are more important than who is elected. The means does not justify the ends in a democracy. It is shaky ground at the best of times, this one vote every four years. To make a mockery of that one all-important vote is to make of the country a standing joke.

You are a joke America. Got it? You are the butt of the worst joke in modern history! A bunch of guys in SERBIA ran the voting and there are those who do not see anything wrong with that...give me a break. Oh yeah, it's just all a bunch of lies. I forgot.

Donald Trump won the election in a landslide with the largest vote totals for any president ever. That alone is a statistic Trump haters never ever want to become the truth. They will believe any old thing in its stead. No matter how many holes in the counter story.

Biden lovers, your excuses are full of holes. Your president elect is a criminal, his family is criminal, and almost his whole cabinet is filled with criminals.

It won't stand, but if this treasonous president elect is seated then America should be renamed CSA - Criminal Syndicate of America!
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Arcturian108 (28th November 2020), iota (28th November 2020), meeradas (28th November 2020), onevoice (28th November 2020), Satori (28th November 2020), T Smith (29th November 2020)

12. Link to Post #247
    Netherlands Avalon Member Deneon's Avatar
    Thanks

Trumps lawyers are losing most cases in court. 'Official' recounts are not changing anything major, but have in some cases actually increased Bidens lead apparently. It looks increasingly likely that this election will not be overturned in the courtrooms.

Which is no surprise to me. Whether you believe the whole election fraud thing is a lie and blown way out of proportion, or whether you believe the elite cheated and put Biden in office. In the first case the elections were democratic and fair and Trump lost, in the 2nd case the elites in control are in control of the courts as well and will make sure Trump will get an unfavorable ruling. The end result will be the same. I don't believe that it will be possible to overturn this election in the courtrooms. There's just not enough time to build a case, and if there was smoking gun evidence, we would have heard about it already.

Which begs the question, what then? I see really only one option: Trump and his team will have to expose everything for the world to see. If the fraud is so apparent and there is so much clear evidence of everything... he just needs to share it with the world. Not through press conferences in the mainstream media. Not just 280 characters of empty words and statements, but actual proof, evidence, documents that can NOT be discounted. If it's as clear as day, just show everyone. There WILL be enough public outcry in the world, if the evidence for fraud is undeniable. The world would not have a choice, again, if and only if the evidence for fraud is as apparent as they say it is.

So I think, when all legal avenues have been pursued and lead to nothing, only *then* we will really see the ****storm begin. It will be ugly, but that is the only way I see for Trump to still have a chance to overturn this election.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Deneon For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (28th November 2020)

14. Link to Post #248
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Deneon (here)
    Trumps lawyers are losing most cases in court. 'Official' recounts are not changing anything major, but have in some cases actually increased Bidens lead apparently. It looks increasingly likely that this election will not be overturned in the courtrooms.

Which is no surprise to me. Whether you believe the whole election fraud thing is a lie and blown way out of proportion, or whether you believe the elite cheated and put Biden in office. In the first case the elections were democratic and fair and Trump lost, in the 2nd case the elites in control are in control of the courts as well and will make sure Trump will get an unfavorable ruling. The end result will be the same. I don't believe that it will be possible to overturn this election in the courtrooms. There's just not enough time to build a case, and if there was smoking gun evidence, we would have heard about it already.

Which begs the question, what then? I see really only one option: Trump and his team will have to expose everything for the world to see. If the fraud is so apparent and there is so much clear evidence of everything... he just needs to share it with the world. Not through press conferences in the mainstream media. Not just 280 characters of empty words and statements, but actual proof, evidence, documents that can NOT be discounted. If it's as clear as day, just show everyone. There WILL be enough public outcry in the world, if the evidence for fraud is undeniable. The world would not have a choice, again, if and only if the evidence for fraud is as apparent as they say it is.

So I think, when all legal avenues have been pursued and lead to nothing, only *then* we will really see the ****storm begin. It will be ugly, but that is the only way I see for Trump to still have a chance to overturn this election.
    Deneon: I see that you are a long-time Avalon member, but I also see that you are not based in the U.S., and do not indicate familiarity with the complex legal system regarding picking our presidents. Trump's lawyers are not losing their cases in the lower courts, but instead those courts are refusing to deal with the situation, which actually propels the arguments directly to the U.S. Supreme Court. Of course, the mainstream media worldwide is trying to always paint the worst possible outcome for Trump, and therefore if you are exposed daily to those sources, you don't really know what is going on.

At the moment because the international cabal controls media worldwide, there is no way that Trump's team can get the evidence out to the world cleanly, and it might actually hurt their court case to do so.

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Alan (28th November 2020), Eva2 (28th November 2020), happyuk (28th November 2020), iota (16th December 2020), onevoice (28th November 2020), Satori (28th November 2020), T Smith (29th November 2020), Tintin (29th November 2020)

16. Link to Post #249
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

Quote Posted by avid (here)
    Quote Posted by iota (here)
    this seems big and tied in to his recent choices in termination of long standing officials that had been permanent fixtures of government. it definitely signals that what would have been the "predictable course of action" in the past, is most likely NOT in the present ...

https://populist.press/iran-confirms...-assassinated/
    Nothing to do with threats from Iran accusing Israel and US of assassinating senior nuclear scientist and threatening reprisals, as per your previous post?
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

avid (28th November 2020), Jayke (28th November 2020), One (29th November 2020), onevoice (28th November 2020)

18. Link to Post #250
    Language
    English
    Thanks

at the moment ~ UNCONFIRMED

however, please note the response of our President's Constitutional Law Attorney. Senior Legal Adviser
    @TeamTrump:

so now we can cautiously add the report from C News that stated:

Bombshell! Joe Biden will admit defeat upon pardon from President Trump

https://gnews.org/594192/

so that any adversary

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

ClearWater (29th November 2020), Jayke (28th November 2020), One (29th November 2020), selinam (30th November 2020), T Smith (30th November 2020)

20. Link to Post #251
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    And then the premature claim of victory and setting up the treasonous unofficial office of the president elect. What absolute evil intent, but a preview of what lies ahead had Biden actually won.

But he didn't and now he will pay. And all his cronies will pay, and most of his supporters will pay in one form or another.
    That was a pretty angry rant Ernie, perhaps the stillness thread is not the place for such.

As an aside, I *truly* hope that most Biden supporters won't be made to pay for their decision, those are some pretty dark thoughts dude, especially for someone who thinks his side is riding high in the driver's seat. Thus my deep concerns...

21. Link to Post #252
    Netherlands Avalon Member Deneon's Avatar
    Thanks

You're right, I'm not in the U.S., but I'm curious to see what you think is the best case scenario. I understand most cases are getting dismissed and I'm sure it will eventually go to the I supreme court. Maybe I'm wrong, and if I am, please tell me, but I don't think any ruling by the supreme court will be final in the people's eyes. Is the supreme court all of a sudden the beacon of light, free from any corruption and free from any criticism? Will everyone just accept whatever they decide? It doesn't seem likely based on events from the past weeks, from my admittedly outsiders point of view.

Is a ruling on the outcome of the election by the supreme court expected before the transition of power the 20th of January?

Say they rule against fraud, they say not enough evidence, and still put Biden in office. Will Trump just concede and be done with it? Will team Trump and their supporters accept this? Is the supreme court an 'authority' that everyone will believe and accept? If so, I guess that could be the end of it, but to be honest, I doubt it. If this happens, I see the exact same thing happen: Lots of tweets about fraud and how corrupt the supreme court is, everything is rigged, etc etc. What would be the next step they can and will take?

Say they rule in favor of Trump, I don't think Team Biden and his supporters will look on that decision too kindly. Maybe we'll have less angry tweets, but I don't think they will take any decision lying down either. I'm not sure what they will be able to do about it though. Are there any legal steps they would be able to take?

Whichever way it will go, I think it will go paired with massive protests throughout the country, with risk of spiralling out of control completely.

I don't believe evidence cannot be brought out, eventually. I understand it's not in their best interest to do so right now. That's why I said, after all legal avenues have been exhausted. Yes, Twitter flags his tweets, but he can still say whatever he wants to say and tweet whatever he wants to tweet. He's pretty much proven that the past 4 years.

So, whichever side you're on and whatever you believe, I ask everyone reading this, what do you think is the best case scenario for all this to play out?
    Last edited by Deneon; 28th November 2020 at 20:13. Reason: spelling

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Deneon For This Post:

iota (16th December 2020)

23. Link to Post #253
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Once someone makes the choice to speak the Truth about perpetrators, it initiates a process in the Collective that allows for others to do the same

Carter Page Files Explosive $75M Obamagate Lawsuit

Click image for larger version

Name:	Obama Comey and scum.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	85.0 KB
ID:	45284

On Friday, Carter Page — the former CIA informant whom the FBI nonetheless targeted for warrants under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) — filed an explosive $75 million lawsuit against the key actors in the FISA surveillance scandal known as Spygate or Obamagate. While U.S. Attorney John Durham’s report into this matter is still forthcoming, Page appears to have decided to take matters into his own hands and pursue justice in the courts.

The lawsuit names a host of defendants, including the federal government of the United States, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the Department of Justice (DOJ), former FBI Director James Comey, former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, FBI lawyer Kevin Clinesmith, former FBI agent Peter Strzok, former FBI lawyer Lisa Page, FBI agent Joe Pientka III, and more. These individuals and others have confessed to compiling and approving four FISA warrants to spy on Page despite numerous errors and omissions — warrants Comey and others said they would not have signed, knowing what they know now.

“As a direct and proximate result of Defendants’ actions, Dr. Page suffered harm. He was falsely portrayed as a traitor to his country, lost at least tens of millions of dollars of business opportunities and future lifetime earning potential, and has suffered and will continue to suffer mental and emotional pain for his lifetime, in addition to other pecuniary harms such as costs, fees, attorneys’ fees and other losses,” the lawsuit alleges.

Page’s suit cites numerous public statements and reports into Spygate/Obamagate abuses, including the report from DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz, the analysis from the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, parts of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s report, and rulings of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC). These sources “establish that there is not and never was any evidence that Dr. Page acted in concert with Russia or its agents—because he did not—and that the four FISA warrants to surveil him were unlawful.”

read article here:

https://www.theconservativedispatch....agate-lawsuit/

so that any adversary

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Arcturian108 (28th November 2020), ClearWater (29th November 2020), Eva2 (29th November 2020), Jayke (28th November 2020), One (29th November 2020), onevoice (29th November 2020), Satori (28th November 2020), selinam (30th November 2020), T Smith (30th November 2020)

25. Link to Post #254
    Language
    English
    Thanks

You're right, I'm not in the U.S., but I'm curious to see what you think is the best case scenario. I understand most cases are getting dismissed and I'm sure it will eventually go to the I supreme court. Maybe I'm wrong, and if I am, please tell me, but I don't think any ruling by the supreme court will be final in the people's eyes. Is the supreme court all of a sudden the beacon of light, free from any corruption and free from any criticism? Will everyone just accept whatever they decide? It doesn't seem likely based on events from the past weeks, from my admittedly outsiders point of view.

Is a ruling on the outcome of the election by the supreme court expected before the transition of power the 20th of January?

Say they rule against fraud, they say not enough evidence, and still put Biden in office. Will Trump just concede and be done with it? Will team Trump and their supporters accept this? Is the supreme court an 'authority' that everyone will believe and accept? If so, I guess that could be the end of it, but to be honest, I doubt it. If this happens, I see the exact same thing happen: Lots of tweets about fraud and how corrupt the supreme court is, everything is rigged, etc etc. What would be the next step they can and will take?

Say they rule in favor of Trump, I don't think Team Biden and his supporters will look on that decision too kindly. Maybe we'll have less angry tweets, but I don't think they will take any decision lying down either. I'm not sure what they will be able to do about it though. Are there any legal steps they would be able to take?

Whichever way it will go, I think it will go paired with massive protests throughout the country, with risk of spiralling out of control completely.

I don't believe evidence cannot be brought out, eventually. I understand it's not in their best interest to do so right now. That's why I said, after all legal avenues have been exhausted. Yes, Twitter flags his tweets, but he can still say whatever he wants to say and tweet whatever he wants to tweet. He's pretty much proven that the past 4 years.

So, whichever side you're on and whatever you believe, I ask everyone reading this, what do you think is the best case scenario for all this to play out?
    Since I clearly remember the close election of 2000 that was decided by the Supreme Court in Bush v. Gore, I believe that the court will have the decisive power in this case as well. On the gross level Trump is extremely boxed in, except he appears to have the backing of the military, as shown by his recent ability to replace Secretary of Defense Esper, with someone he preferred.

However, as my teacher Maharishi Mahesh Yogi often said, "The subtle is more powerful than the gross", and that is the reason I started this thread devoted to meditating, or praying, twice a day at noon U.S. Eastern time, and 6 pm the same. In my case, this is not a magical practice, but one devoted to the highest good for all.

Along these lines, I recently heard a friend of an elite insider ask him "How come Trump won the 2016 election, if you all had completely fixed the election in Hillary's favor?" The answer came back "God intervened". That is what I am praying for in this case as well. I hope you will join us.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Eva2 (28th November 2020), iota (16th December 2020), onevoice (28th November 2020)

27. Link to Post #255
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,278 times in 3,171 posts

I think this is far from over with some surprises to come.
    But I will go to bat for Ernie for a moment because I and many feel his frustration

First off, Trump has been so unfairly demonized since day 1 when he won the election in 2016. the media machine in concert with the dems went to work on him with lies and exaggerations, the Russian collusion, he was another Hitler, a racist a xenophobe and so on.
    And then they impeach him. They have fought him all the way, and yet when you just look squarely at the statistics, the things he accomplished and the vote tallies in the recent election,the increase of various minorities and the great rallies and vote numbers etc none of this demonizing bares out to have been true.

He ends the practice by the MIC of constant wars , a miracle in itself and yet never celebrated by the so call liberal free and open minded peace loving dems. The BLM concerned dems , except for those dark skinned overseas that we don't actually know and see .

Im frustrated also to think that it will all go back, unfairly to a party that is compromised by China and that no one really was voting for, Biden Harris but only voting against, Trump.

the only good news so far is conservatives showed the world they can accept a bitter outcome without violence and destruction vrs a hateful and non tolerant other side.

If Trump wins in the courts and this election is overturned by proven facts of voter fraud and corruption, just watch this band of hate filled intolerant people go to town.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Arcturian108 (28th November 2020), Deux Corbeaux (1st December 2020), happyuk (28th November 2020), Harmony (2nd December 2020), iota (2nd December 2020), One (12th December 2020), onevoice (28th November 2020), T Smith (30th November 2020), wondering (30th November 2020)

29. Link to Post #256
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Quote As an aside, I *truly* hope that most Biden supporters won't be made to pay for their decision, those are some pretty dark thoughts dude, especially for someone who thinks his side is riding high in the driver's seat. Thus my deep concerns...

The way the average Democrat will pay is by loss of votes and the resulting loss of power.

The reason it might sound like a rant and maybe is one, depending on the point of view, is because of my resentment of foreign interference and incompatible ideologies that have inculcated the left, the progressives, the liberals. I cannot even look at 'the squad' without scoffing, or AOC, or their army of dissident social and scholastic misfits and nerds. This marginalized subgroup that represent no one but themselves has taken over a once proud party, with moderate, sensible goals towards a more equitable solution for the people. That was my party once long ago. And America is the leader; my country takes its marching orders from America's progressives.

Sorry about that Bill.

I will set my alarm and begin my own intentional meditation.

This farce cannot be allowed to stand - if it is one, that is.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Arcturian108 (28th November 2020), Harmony (2nd December 2020), iota (2nd December 2020), One (12th December 2020), onevoice (28th November 2020), T Smith (30th November 2020), thepainterdoug (28th November 2020), wondering (30th November 2020)

31. Link to Post #257
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

More likely, Trump will be kept hoping for a favourable ruling in the Supreme Court so that, before he leaves office, he won't have time to release anything damaging to the deep state.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

42 (28th November 2020), Arcturian108 (29th November 2020), iota (2nd December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (1st December 2020), One (12th December 2020), wondering (30th November 2020)

33. Link to Post #258
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,643 times in 276 posts

[QUOTE=Ernie Nemeth;1393336]
    Quote And America is the leader; my country takes its marching orders from America's progressives.
    Wow Ernie.. c'mon man... you live in Canada. Stand up straight man.
    Love is all you need

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 42 For This Post:

Blacklight43 (1st December 2020), Ernie Nemeth (29th November 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (1st December 2020), Mike Gorman (30th November 2020), One (12th December 2020), wondering (30th November 2020)

35. Link to Post #259
    Language
    English
    Thanks

So today ...

if you think about it, the action of fraud, conspiracy against the lawful greatest government that the word now had, the audacity to gas light an ENTIRE country and the world observing it? was NOT done out of loyalty

(someone please enlighten me if there was some redeeming quality in handsy, evasive, put my son as my front to take money and threaten to withhold money from Ukraine if they try to take my "cash-cow"? ... oops! ... sorry ... i meant, "neutralize my son's effectiveness"? ... cause i sure missed it ..).

nor was it done out of some deep abiding commitment or passion inspired by either of the soul-less democratic candidates

there is only ONE possible motivator here ...

MONEY

(truly they are tiresome in their predictability... sigh)

and unless they had bushels of it from raiding the privately owned company the Federal Reserve? then it stands to reason ... lots and lots of evidence IS available awaiting to be discovered ...

HOW are they NOT "nervous" yet?

today on the Geller Report:

“RECEIPTS”: Sidney Powell Update On Evidence She’s Collected,
    Has Checks Stubs Paid To Ballot Harvest

"Just incredible. Like Rudy Giuliani, Sidney Powell is fighting vigorously to save the Trump presidency and the country. G-d bless her.

Sounds like Ilhan Omar’s illegal voter fraud scam."

source:
    https://gellerreport.com/2020/11/rec...-harvest.html/

life has taught me and some here staunchly believe:

"There are NO Coincidences"

just wondering whose signature appears on these checks .....
    Last edited by iota; 29th November 2020 at 02:15. Reason: add personal commentary in light gray

so that any adversary

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

ClearWater (29th November 2020), One (30th November 2020), onevoice (29th November 2020), thepainterdoug (29th November 2020)

37. Link to Post #260
    Language
    English
    Thanks

so ... ONE day before his first intel briefing tomorrow.

Joe Biden Twists Ankle While Playing With Dog, Visits Doctor

Boston Celtics star Tristan Thompson is now a U.S. citizen
    Almost half of 7,363 new COVID-19 cases from South Florida as state…
    CBS Philadelphia logoPresident-Elect Joe Biden Twists Ankle While Playing With Dog, Visits Doctor

WILMINGTON, Del. (AP) — President-elect Joe Biden twisted his ankle while playing with one of his dogs and will be examined by a doctor “out of an abundance of caution,” his office said Sunday.

Biden suffered the injury on Saturday and was visiting an orthopedist for an examination Sunday afternoon, his office said.

Biden was playing with Major, one of the Bidens’ two dogs. They adopted Major in 2018, and acquired their first dog, Champ, after the 2008 election. The Bidens have said they’ll be bringing their dogs to the White House and also plan to get a cat."

source:
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/pr...or/ar-BB1bt6k1

so that any adversary

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

One (30th November 2020), pueblo (30th November 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 79 FirstFirst 1 3 13 23 63 79 LastLast