1. Link to Post #261
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

Default Re: 2020 Presidential Election—and its Aftermath

** UPDATE ** and now ..

Last edited by iota; 29th November 2020 at 22:16. Reason: twee not dislaying
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

One (30th November 2020), pueblo (30th November 2020), TargeT (29th November 2020)

3. Link to Post #262
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,418 times in 1,676 posts

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Trump cannot claim a 2nd term without a massive public expose of election fraud on the order of Watergate, which would result in tremendous disruption and riots from the Soros Left.
    And that is exactly what is going to happen, so please be psychologically and physically prepared.
    I'm afraid what we're facing here is a classic damned if you do, damned if you don't. For sure, if the election of
    Biden were indeed to be overturned, I can see cities starting to burn again like never before. The Soros Left would literally freak.

However, I think the same thing would happen on the Trump Right, were things to just keep sailing along with Biden being sworn in on January 20. They would literally freak. I have a less clear vision as to how that freak out would manifest in the matrix, but I don't think it would be pretty either, just more organized. It might do Team Trump some good to psychologically prepare for this outcome as well, especially seeing that practically a royal flush has to be drawn in order to win that big stack of chips on the table.

Both sides are sure as can be that it's over, with they, "the good guys", having prevailed over the forces of evil. Something has to give, with whichever side that loses being convinced the devil himself has just waltzed into town, and burned their beloved republic to the ground.

May The Stillness prevail in either event, because I'm having a harder and harder time "seeing" how things don't start spiraling out of control whichever way this thing goes down. Almost like we've been steadily maneuvered into this extremely volatile situation. Almost...
    I'm shutter to say I do not disagree with any part of this post. We are in for some turbulent water, no matter how this goes down.

I will modify slightly, however--I would not characterize the side opposite of the coup as "Trump Right"--this is now much bigger than Trump. This is a pro-American Republic v American Vassal struggle.

Right now Trump and his polices happen to be a roadblock against of the Great Reset--for all intents and purposes the last sovereign nation to fold--so it is convenient to try to frame this as being about Trump. In reality if we only step back a few degrees we would understand the conflict here is about defending the Constitutional Republic against polices of the Great Reset Rollout.

If Biden is sworn in after all the check points designed to remedy this coup from occurring fail, e.g. the judicial system, the electoral college, etc., I believe we may see kinetic insurgency or military resistance. I have no idea how that might play out, but I don't see patriot factions of the DoD laying down to an illegitimate Biden/CCP Presidency.
    Last edited by T Smith; 29th November 2020 at 23:54.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Anchor (1st December 2020), Arcturian108 (30th November 2020), Blacklight43 (12th December 2020), iota (2nd December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (1st December 2020), Mike (29th November 2020), One (12th December 2020), PurpleLama (1st December 2020), Satori (29th November 2020), wondering (30th November 2020)

5. Link to Post #263
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,400 times in 937 posts

T Smith: I agree with you completely, that this is now, and may have always been, bigger than Trump. I also agree that the American public is not prepared for the coming battles, if they play out in a physical form on the ground. I don't think it will be a civilian war, but mainly a skirmish involving various factions within governments, domestic and foreign. Hopefully, the bad actors are being neutralized as I write this.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Harmony (2nd December 2020), iota (2nd December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (1st December 2020), Mike (30th November 2020), Mike Gorman (30th November 2020), One (12th December 2020), T Smith (30th November 2020), Tintin (1st December 2020)

7. Link to Post #264
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,418 times in 1,676 posts

The best case scenario, in my view, is where the remedy recognizes legal votes and Trump wins the election. The gaslit left will freak out, yes-- and Antifa and BLM will riot and throw bricks through windows and set fire to buildings. But the National Guard (which was not deployed during pre-election riots) would put down these spats of violence very quickly. The color-revolutionary thugs we are talking about are not that well organized and are an astroturf insurgency, paid and sponsored by Soros or Sorus-like organizations. Their resolve is thin.

The other side, however, is Patrick-Henry like to the core and will not back down.

Paid protestors will fold very quickly. The insurgency defending the Constitutional-Republic is another animal entirely--largely underestimated and largely under-evaluated, imho.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Anchor (1st December 2020), Arcturian108 (30th November 2020), Harmony (2nd December 2020), iota (2nd December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (1st December 2020), Mike (30th November 2020), Mike Gorman (30th November 2020), modini (1st December 2020), One (12th December 2020), Tintin (1st December 2020), wondering (30th November 2020)

9. Link to Post #265
    Language
    English
    Thanks

not that there isn't other news ... but my spidey senses have me hovering on this story ... i've put a recap together at the end of events that i hope you'll enjoy (my commentary in blue)

remember when Capital Hill reported:

Trump Hints At DEATH Penalty For Treason

"He is FURIOUS for the back stabbing acts committed by the deep state…

President Donald Trump has not ruled out invoking the death penalty for the people who spied on his campaign in 2016.

Speaking to reporters on Friday he directly accused FBI directors James Comey and Andrew McCabe and agents Peter Strzok and Lisa Page of treason.

“Sir, the constitution says treason is punishable by death. You’ve accused your adversaries of treason. Who specifically are you accusing of treason?” NBC reporter Peter Alexander said.

“Well I think a number of people, and I think what (sic) you look is that they have unsuccessfully tried to take down the wrong person.

“If you look at Comey, if you look at McCabe, if you look at probably people higher than that. If you look at Strzok, if you look at his lover Lisa Page, his wonderful lover.

“The two lovers they talked openly. You know they didn’t use their private server because they didn’t want to get caught, so they used the government server. That was not a good move,” he said.

Alexander talked about the exchange on Twitter where he explained that the president did not flinch at the prospect of the death penalty.

“The president names names when I asked him who, specifically, he’s accusing of treason, which can be punishable by death,” he said.

source:
    https://capitalhill.org/2019/05/27/b...y-for-treason/

Then two days ago Carter Page filled a $75,000,000 suit

The suit targets the following disgraced former FBI officials:

Director James Comey

Deputy Director Andrew McCabe

Special agent Peter Strzok,

Attorney Lisa Page

Convicted attorney Kevin Clinesmith

Investigator Joe Pientka III

Counterintelligence investigator Stephen Somma

Analyst Brian J. Auten

The suit also names the Department of Justice and the FBI.

source:
    https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/11...others-1000253

when earlier President Trump had specifically accused the individuals above of TREASON ... of special note to me is his tone that is direct and confident as one is who has proof of what he is saying giving specific examples and saying "they messed with the wrong person" ..

and NO ONE has forgotten Biden's ill worded remarks of having the Largest Voter Fraud Organization in History and he also said "folks I don't need your vote I need your support after the elections"

so now we are given reports of this

which strangely reminds me of another old mob boss

and i'm thinking the outcome is going to look something like this:

Name:  mccain boot.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  24.4 KB

and it will ALL be confirmed when he emerges from the fall sporting the universally recognized eye color from the rite these nefarious individuals engage in ...

Name:  Obama black eye.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  37.1 KB

Last edited by iota; 30th November 2020 at 01:55.

so that any adversary

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th November 2020), greybeard (30th November 2020), One (30th November 2020)

11. Link to Post #266
    Language
    English
    Thanks

**UPDATE**

looks like i was on the right "Track"

our President wished him well ... and he actually looked spectacularly well for an older man who sustained a painful injury to walk unassisted, unflinching, no wheel chair etc ...

let's hope he's better at "re-membering" which side its supposed to be on than NO Name

in a rather strange twist, turns out ....
    Biden's dog's name is KRAKEN

(this is unconfirmed but SS gives all a nickname and today it is rumored the dog's new nickname is Kraken)
    Last edited by iota; 30th November 2020 at 03:26. Reason: add president's tweet

so that any adversary

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th November 2020), greybeard (30th November 2020), One (30th November 2020), pueblo (30th November 2020)

13. Link to Post #267
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,056 times in 1,753 posts

This matter has become, and always was, very much larger than a mere Trump victory; consider that the very basis of elections, and how they are managed, who is behind their operation, and who executes on the counting process has been fundamentally challenged.
    This goes to the very core of the 'string pullers', the covert alliance of interest groups, the billionaire communities, the EU, United Nations, and the very powerful 'big boys' who run this world. This is unprecedented, enormous!
    I personally have faith that Trump will be victorious, but the implications and consequences of this direct assault on the heartland of the big game; this is the biggest show on earth. (I do not really have the words).
    Last edited by Mike Gorman; 30th November 2020 at 06:56.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Arcturian108 (30th November 2020), Harmony (2nd December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (1st December 2020), One (12th December 2020), Satori (30th November 2020), T Smith (30th November 2020), Tintin (12th December 2020), wondering (30th November 2020)

15. Link to Post #268
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This is just too fantabulous to not share here as part of the record that chronicles the major events once Biden was declared by the media to be the winner ...

The Geller Report did an awesome write up im posting this for those who do not have time at the moment to listen to the hour long video ... down below is the most of the transcript ... so you can read all or skim at your leisure ...

its long because video was long ...

Huge thank you to Mountain Jim and Running Deer as well as Bill Ryan for posting this historic bombshell!!

As such Cross Posted from Massive Fraud Thread which cross posted from Q Thread

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    Cross posting from Q thread

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    General Flynn interview along with Lt. General McInerney and Mary Fanning (1:08:00)
    Election integrity. November 28th 2020. Bombs are dropped by Patriots with UNDENIABLE integrity. American heroes! MUST LISTEN. Thanks to WVW-TV.

From ForbiddenKnowledgeTV.net:
    Last night, Lt. General Michael Flynn gave his first interview since President Trump’s pardon. Others interviewed are General Tom McInerney, who shares that “the Kraken” is actually the 305th Military Intelligence Battalion and journalist, Mary Fanning, who broke the story about The Hammer back in 2015.

Hers is the most explosive interview of all and the information really heats up with new details I hadn’t heard yet, at around the 50-minute mark.

She says that the events and the results of 2020 Election are not a matter of politics, they constitute Acts of Treason and Acts of War against the United States. Key members of the intelligence community in the CIA, FBI, DHS and CISA, including Gina Haspel, Chris Wray and Chris Krebs are guilty of treason. China and Iran have bought off numerous government officials and members of the Mainstream Media.

Mary Fanning states that China and Iran had access to our elections and “We can not let them steal America…This came directly out of the Obama administration when John Brennan and James Clapper illegally commandeered the foreign surveillance tool known as The Hammer.”

The Hammer was created by CIA/NSA/FBI contractor-turned-whistleblower, Dennis Montgomery in 2003. It was commandeered by the Obama administration 2 weeks after he was sworn into office in 2009 and it was put on FBI servers under Director Robert Mueller.

Mary says, “It’s beyond the Election, it’s beyond the stolen votes. You have to look at Joe Biden and his family. Billions of dollars to his son, Hunter – his drug-addled son. Billions of dollars from China and billions from the Ukraine to Hunter Biden.

“Can you even imagine this in a different day? The fact that the media has remained silent, as China and Iran and Russia are buying off our officials should tell you everything you need to know about the Mockingbird Media

In order to take back our country, we need to take back the election that Donald Trump won fair and square, before they started cheating with foreign actors; Russia, China and Iran. Their hand is in here for the theft of this election. That’s why the American people must stand up and that is why President Donald Trump must abide by his oath to protect this country. He cannot step down till this election is fairly, legally settled.”

In closing. Gen. McInerney says, “This goes to all those who want to seize this country, because they’ve hacked my cellphone. And so everything I say on this particular open channel, they are copying. They mean business. They are deeply into this and they now know that because of what you’ve done and what we’ve done tonight, that they are in even more trouble.

“And we are coming after you. The American people are going to come after you and this president won this election and he is going to be the President for the next 4 years. But we’re after you. You will not seize this country, because this would be the last free election we ever had. And I’m in agreement with you and Mary that Joe Biden should step down right now.”
    From Geller Report:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Soldiers 2020-11-29-at-9.49.03-AM.png
Views:	21
Size:	737.1 KB
ID:	45294

Quote This isn’t a smoking gun, it’s a smoking MOAB.

“We are going through a crucible of history.”

“It’s treason. It’s a coup’ de-tat

Andrea Over at The American Thinker:
    On Friday, a retired top Air Force intelligence analyst stated with certainty during an interview that special forces had secured a CIA-run facility in Germany that had computers showing election manipulation. If this report is real, we are witnessing the biggest coup attempt, sabotage, and treason in American history. No matter what, though, because this report is out there and comes from serious people, it deserves serious investigation.

I have no idea whether this raid happened. Its having taken place, however, is consistent with my ruminations about Trump’s peculiarly-timed shake-up at the Pentagon: Firing defense secretary Mark Esper and replace him with Christopher Miller, a special forces man; moving special forces into their own command, rather than having them function as subsets of other military branches; and firing potentially disloyal members of the civilian Defense Policy Board. These actions indicated that Trump was clearing the decks for something big.

In this post, I’ll sum up the most recent reports about events in Germany, although without taking any stand as to their veracity because I can’t take a stand. I don’t know enough.

For several days, rumors have swirled that there was a “military” raid in Germany, either against Scytl (the Spanish company that processes American voting data in a facility in Frankfurt, Germany) or against a CIA station that is also located in Germany. On Friday, those rumors coalesced into an affirmative report about the CIA station in Germany.

EXCERPT:

Gen Flynn: We are going through is no doubt in my mind we’re going through a, a crucible of history. And if we don’t, if we don’t correct what it is that’s happening right now. Over the next couple of weeks. Then I really hate to even think about what will happen in our country, going forward into the latter part in December and certainly into the, into the next month, I do not believe. I do not believe for a second that the country will accept Vice President Biden as the next president, based on what we know to be probably the greatest fraud that our country has ever experienced in our history.

First of all, the President has clear paths to victory. They have clear paths to victory and they actually don’t require a lot of a lot of courtroom action what they require is they, they require a lot of honesty, out of our elected officials and frankly a lot of Americans who are who are coming forward and telling us their stories I mean the hundreds and hundreds of Americans around the country in different states, not just the swing states but, but many, many other states that are coming forward with their stories and putting them down on affidavits as witnesses we had, we had probably 10 or 12 affidavits come in from from one particular state today.

[….]On a scale of one to 10 who will be the next president and I said, 10, it’ll be Donald Trump. It’ll be President Trump there’s no doubt in my mind. There’s no doubt in my mind that he won this election, hands down in a landslide probably somewhere between 350 400 electoral college votes. What we have seen is over and I know this I mean over the last probably two decades, and probably longer I could you know give you a little bit of a history lesson in that but I won’t. But over the last couple of decades what we have seen is a complete shift in how fast. I believe that Communist China in their long term plan, decided that, to sort of move up their plans to become the the global superpower sole global global superpower on the planet. And you know their their sort of plan was by about the middle of this, of this century that we’re in right now.

I believe when during the last 2016 election when they didn’t get the candidate that they needed and the and the kind of ideology that they they saw America moving towards. They were not going to allow 2020 to happen and so now what we have is, is this theft with mail in ballots that theft with this with this is software Smartmatic software and dominion is Dominion systems, I mean these are systems that are not owned by the by this country. They’re not owned by this country, they’re owned by other a they were introduced into this country but how can we have, how can we say, as the United States of America. How can we say that we accept a system that is not made in this country, and not even in the end, in many cases the ballots aren’t even tallied in this country. How can we say that here in this country that we accept that.

Rough transcript: McInerney:

We are seeing the most unprecedented situation in the history of America. This is the most dangerous situation, since the Civil War of keeping this nation united. And why do I say that the Civil War, it was just warfare. Today you and General Flynn talked about cyber warfare and cyber warfare is hidden. It’s mystical, you don’t see it coming. It happens. And all of a sudden, 138,000 votes or 150,000 votes. All of a sudden they show up. And because we’re looking at computers we assume they’re all legitimate. But in this particular case, they are not legitimate. And because of what Sidney Powell has been doing

……it was a former NSA official a good friend of ours and working with Mary and I and Dennis Montgomery, a former CIA analyst who was really the Creator, inventor of the hammer and scorecard capabilities. And that’s what we broke, and we broke it Sunday and Monday before the election, saying that this was going to be an action that will happen and what transpired did in fact transpire and Mary was very instrumental in in informing me of this information, and all of a sudden, two days before, two and a half days before the voting started on the third of November.

This was the first in November. I became involved in the voting game. My, my background is a military analyst and for 16 and a half years, I was on Fox News as a military analyst. I have been the number three Man In The Air Staff and the Air Force. And so, I had a great background but what made this so easy for me. Brandon, is I run a cloud company and edge cloud company. I’m intimately familiar with this kind of technology and what it’s doing and live by it in my military days.

…….And what I’m seeing now is those technologies, now are used against the American people. They are trying to seize control of this nation through technology, and through cyber warfare. And they have enlisted out as they have been listed the mainstream media and the First Amendment, to try to get on their side and General Flynn talked about the censorship, for instance that Twitter does, and determines what President Trump can say, that is ridiculous. It must stop. But because of all these assets. And they are using and misusing the constitution the United States.

(MY NOTE: i disagree completely. the censorship is NOT something "ridiculous" that "must stop"

IT IS ILLEGAL
    UNCONSTITUTIONAL
    SUBVERSIVE
    REPRESSIVE and REPREHENSIBLE
    SUPPRESSION OF A FUNDAMENTAL AND INHERENT RIGHT

IT IS AN ACT OF WAR

and there is absolutely NOTHING merely "ridiculous" about THAT)

They have put us in a position that our forefathers were not aware of cyber warfare. And so when they set out in the Constitution, the process of our election and going through the Electoral College. Voters meeting on 14 December, announcing who the President will be, and then going through in the 20th to November. The inauguration.

That was not based upon cyber warfare. And so we have a time clock. And I bring this up to our listeners, we have a time clock. And we have to go through the legal system that was not designed to operate in the cyber world. And so we have many judges, turning down and not recognizing what has happened.

And so that is the challenge that we are facing and what my point I want to get across tonight. It doesn’t matter if we have locked and sealed. This decision process by the 14th of December, the president should not leave office until it is adequately here. We the American people will demand that these facts, be analyzed and looked at, and I’m going to cover some of those facts that have made it so compelling to me that there is no question about it.

Name:  Trump now its my turn.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  66.2 KB

And let’s start with the vote count distribution in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona, Nevada and Georgia are not based on normal system operation. They are caused by fraudulent electronic manipulation of the targeted voting machines. For instance, at 2:30am on the fourth of November, TV broadcasts reported that Pennsylvania Wisconsin Arizona, Nevada, and Georgia have decided to cease vote counting operations and will continue the following day.

This unanimous decision to initially, and intentionally intentionally stopped counting by all five battleground states is highly unusual. As a matter of fact it is unprecedented. And it demonstrates prior coordination. By election officials in battleground states, those five states that General Flynn mentioned. And because of this big flashing light to anybody that is under understands the voting process, it immediately flag.

This and we start looking at each one of those states, because they didn’t stop come. All of a sudden, in Michigan at four o’clock in the morning, 138,000 votes show up. All four, guess who, by. He was behind in all those states where they decided to cease voting. And that’s where they employed the cyber warfare, the hammer and scorecard. Plus the Dominion voting machines and the software in them. That’s where they put these applications on like your iPhone, and they got a smooth voting now when the numbers came started coming back in and those five states, they were different numbers, 138,000 in Michigan, you know, 100,000, or 90,000 Arizona these.

Now this would notional a different one in Nevada and Georgia in Pennsylvania. But the important point was, they were exactly at the same percentage. This is a mathematical impossibility that this could have happened. And it means an algorithm was used, and this algorithm was designed to stay within the bounds.

Name:	Trump has coverage better than verizon.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	74.0 KB
ID:	45297

And when the assembled numbers were put together, it wouldn’t be obvious that these numbers of boats were inserted. And so, this is a huge flashing red light. And it’s important that people understand what this kind of data that we’re seeing some more numbers that are interesting. Sidney pointed out in Georgia, that they’re 96,000 absentee votes that were disregarded in Fulton County. They had a water leak and Sylvania.

The state of Pennsylvania mailed out 1.8 million votes to their citizens, the state did. These are not absentee ballots. These were these balanced, that have no chain of custody. Lo and behold Brandon 2.5 million came back, and someone had to have a printing press, and we’re cranking them out. That is just the pure sniff test.

It doesn’t require a genius to understand. If you mail out 1.5, and 1.8, and get 2.5 million bat. Something is wrong, that sent me and the president crew I believe general plan, have got the Kraken Organization that 305. Military Intelligence Battalion, working with them. Because in all of this we have not seen any footprints of the DOJ of the FBI, nor the CIA on the friendly Stein went on the deep state

"so let me just stop you there in general, what you just said something very interesting. You just said that, who has just opened up the Kraken and then you just describe what the Kraken was we all know the term because of Sidney Powell using it. But you just said, what it is can you back up on that."

Yeah, he got the term Kraken, because that’s the nickname of the three oh fifth military intelligence battalion. And that has been her source, along with other sources that Mary and I know about but we don’t want to talk about. And so we’re getting the different sources that are relaying this. But the important thing is they identified.

NOW GET THIS, THEY IDENTIFY, CHINA, IRAN AND RUSSIA AS BEING INVOLVED IN THIS, AND MANIPULATING AND MANIPULATING THE BOATS. IN ADDITION, THE US ARMY, THE US SPECIAL FORCES COMMAND SEES A SERVER FARM IN FRANKFURT, GERMANY, BECAUSE THEY WERE SENDING THIS DATA FROM THOSE FIVE STATES OR SIX DAYS, THROUGH THE INTERNET TO SPAIN, AND THEN INTO FRANKFURT, GERMANY, SPECIAL OPERATION FORCES SEES THOSE THAT FACILITY, SO THEY HAVE THOSE SERVERS, AND THEY KNOW ALL THIS DATA THEY ARE PROVIDED DID THAT GO DOWN WITHOUT INCIDENT BY THE WAY THAT THAT CAESAR GO DOWN WITHOUT INCIDENT.

Well I’ve heard it. It didn’t go down without incident. I haven’t been able to verify it. I want to be careful in that. It’s just coming out. But I understand my initial report is that there were US soldiers killed in that operation. Now, know that was a CIA operation. And so that’s the that’s the very worrisome thing did that occur because of what Mary and I and Alan were notifying on the Sunday and the Monday in different networks that this was going to happen that they were using hammer and scorecard. And so they decided to bounce it overseas.

So the server farms that hammering scorecard were using in the continental United States couldn’t be used. I don’t know that in any way. It makes it more abundant. Because when you start moving that kind of data overseas. Other people look at, but you are saying that was a, you are saying that was a CIA facility, and that that was where the server was taken from by the Special Forces was a CIA facility in Germany.

That’s correct, Frankfurt, Germany.

Now, we have all this information. General Plan of course people must realize was the senior military intelligence officer in the US commands. As a Defense Intelligence Agency is a career intelligence officer knows this stuff backwards and forwards in from my experience in the cloud business. This was a trivial operation, relatively speaking, but the magnitude because there were so many people Brandon were involved.

So many people like General Flynn mentioned, the democratic person saw this coming forward. But what we are doing. We are competing with the Constitution and the 14 December date for the Electoral College, and why, because we have this information.

And we know, we know that not only did we have the deep state in the executive that President Trump had the fight. We also had it in the legislature, where you have Adam Schiff, Nancy Pelosi, Schumer, all of those people were involved in this. They were involved in the Russian hoax. They were involved in this coup d’etat, but we also had the judiciary. Judge Sullivan, who was General Flynn’s judge outdid himself on this.

And so, you had to compromise there. And that’s why the three of bids the crack ins were targeted and selected, I believe, because the President could trust them. That’s why Chris Miller, who is now the Acting Secretary defense, and a former Special Operations hero. That’s why Chris Miller is the Secretary of Defense.

What about what about his speech that’s gone viral of him, directing all special operations forces to answer directly to him.

Well, that tells you something does. Yes, it tells you that that we had that title, because there are people that are part of this conspiracy This is treason what we’re talking about.

Some people may just think, Oh, it’s just politics. Yeah. All right. So, President Obama used it in 2012 to win he and Biden used it to win, Florida. So, the democrats used it during the primaries so Bernie Sanders would lose. And by win, you know that’s that’s politics you know we’ve been cheating. No it’s not, politics, this is treason and addict Arnold gave away West Point or tried to in the Revolutionary War.

We haven’t seen trees into this magnitude ever in our history, and those politicians, those people, like, the head of the Chris Krebs who’s the head of the cyber warfare infrastructure security agency he was until he was fired a couple of weeks ago, or more by the president because that this was a perfect election, he is guilty of treason.

Name:	Every lie will be revealed - Lin Wood.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	71.5 KB
ID:	45295

He had to be complicit, and people must understand that you people that have done this, are guilty of treason against the United States, and we are going to demand this president insists his president, not leave office until the American people have had a full disclosure of what’s going on,

"what you’re saying. Generally, let me just clarify what you’re saying is that President Trump needs to fulfill his oath that he took to defend America against enemies both foreign and domestic and he must not let deadlines stop him from fulfilling that oath …"

The President has been his oath to the constitution to defend the country against all enemies foreign and domestic, and we shouldn’t let a schedule that we know is so so blatantly flawed, that anybody can understand that with just the items I’ve given our listeners tonight.

And when you have hundreds of thousands of votes that were falsified, and we know they’re falsified. and by the way, I believe those servers are going to show that. And I believe that he is going to show that it’ll probably have to be done at the Supreme Court, because you have judges like Sullivan in that, that are going to try to protect themselves, because the fingers are going to start pointing to everybody, you know, well I didn’t know this, I didn’t know that you know they’re gonna use the Nuremberg trial.

Well, the pier told me to do this, they’re gonna say well, President Obama knew I was doing this, he told me to do it. And, or Vice President Biden or Biden was the runner here. He told me to do it. You know they’re going to point fingers.

But when you have people that are driving up in cars, but truck flew with carloads of balance, some not even folded. And there’s, they’re driving them into these five or six battleground states, you know they’re going to talk. They don’t want to be involved in treason. And so people are going to talk the magnitude of this, and the vote because I think, I think the President one is such an overwhelming boat.

Well I know he did that they had to do these things. And these were not they’re no skills in the craftsmanship and what they were trying to do. They were trying to match the balance with the numbers that they had come up with, and determined were needed and doing that in real time. You had a digital and analog trying to get balance, then digital was easy you can just change the numbers. And I won’t give the chaps name, but someone a republican on television last night was saying why it would be so important for the republicans to get out of Georgia. It doesn’t matter how many people would get out in Georgia Brandon, they’ll just up the number. It’s a digital number for them.

We cannot let this them use Hammer and Scorecard, and in my opinion we can’t have these mail in balance in Georgia in time. They should leave the polls open, but they must get a chain of custody. We can’t have this absolute disregard for the laws of the land, and by judges and by legislators, they must get hold of this, there is a path. But I believe that they’re going to the democrats are going to think this is politics and they’re gonna try to shut that down. Well if they do, then the American people must demand that the President stay in office until this is cleared up, because it’s treason.It’s a coup d’etat against the government of the United States, and we cannot accept them.

Lt General Thomas McInerney and Lt General Michael Flynn gave interviews to WVW Broadcasting Network today. It was Flynn’s first interview since his pardon.

In stunning testimony, McInerney stated his sources have told him U.S. Army Special Forces, possibly the famed Delta Force, raided the CIA-run server farm in Frankfurt, Germany.

5 soldiers were killed in the ensuing firefight, as well as one CIA paramilitary; the CIA personnel were allegedly flown in from Afghanistan for security, according to related news reports.

In stunning testimony, McInerney stated his sources have told him U.S. Army Special Forces, possibly the famed Delta Force, raided the CIA-run server farm in Frankfurt, Germany.

5 soldiers were killed in the ensuing firefight, as well as one CIA paramilitary; the CIA personnel were allegedly flown in from Afghanistan for security, according to related news reports.

Subsequent review of the secured servers yielded proof that China, Iran, and Russia were involved in the attempted coup against President Donald Trump, who will be shown to have won an overwhelming victory for the American people, McInerney revealed.
    “These people have committed treason,” declared McInerney. He pleaded with President Trump to not leave office until the treason is uncovered, otherwise America will be fatally wounded and ripe for takeover by our enemies.

McInerney also stated that he believes President Trump knew the steal was coming, hence his executive order issued for sanctions for interference in our elections by foreign powers.

According to his bio, McInerney was a forward air controller and fighter pilot during the Vietnam War and had flown 407 combat missions during his four tours of duty. In other words, a patriot and trustworthy.

Reports are now circulating that General Flynn is involved in helping the President with a private intelligence operation.

source:
    https://gellerreport.com/2020/11/lt-...-secured.html/
    Last edited by iota; 30th November 2020 at 10:39.

so that any adversary

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th November 2020), ClearWater (30th November 2020), fifi (30th November 2020), One (30th November 2020), onevoice (30th November 2020)

17. Link to Post #269
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Renowned Data and Cyber-Crimes Expert Concludes
    2020 Election Results Were Fraudulent…

The Burning Platform reported:

"Dr. Kershavarz-Nia’s name may not mean a lot to you, but it’s one of the weightiest names in the world when it comes to sniffing out cyber-security problems.

We know how important Dr. Kershavarz-Nia is because, just two and a half months ago, the New York Times ran one of its Sunday long-form articles about a massive, multi-million-dollar fraud that a talented grifter ran against the American intelligence and military communities. Dr. Kershavarz-Nia is one of the few people who comes off looking good:

Quote Navid Keshavarz-Nia, those who worked with him said, “was always the smartest person in the room.” In doing cybersecurity and technical counterintelligence work for the C.I.A., N.S.A. and F.B.I., he had spent decades connecting top-secret dots. After several months of working with Mr. Courtney, he began connecting those dots too. He did not like where they led.
    Not only does Dr. Kershavarz-Nia have an innate intelligence, but he’s also got extraordinary academic and practical skills in cyber-fraud detection and analysis. The reason we know about his qualifications is that it takes seven paragraphs for him to list them in the declaration he signed to support the Georgia complaint.

His qualifications include a B.A., M.A., and Ph.D. in various areas of electrical and computer engineering. In addition, “I have advanced trained from the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), National Security Agency (NSA), DHS office of Intelligence & Analysis (I&A) and Massachusetts Institution of Technology (MIT).”

Professionally, Dr. Kershavarz-Nia has spent his career as a cyber-security engineer.

Quote “My experience,” he attests,” spans 35 years performing technical assessment, mathematical modeling, cyber-attack pattern analysis, and security intelligence[.]”
    I will not belabor the point. Take it as given that Dr. Kershavarz-Nia may know more about cyber-security than anyone else in America.

Name:	The smartest man in the room has joined Sidney Powell’s team.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	40.4 KB
ID:	45298

So what does the brilliant Dr. Kershavarz-Nia have to say? This:

1. Hammer and Scorecard is real, not a hoax (as Democrats allege), and both are used to manipulate election outcomes.

2. Dominion, ES&S, Scytl, and Smartmatic are all vulnerable to fraud and vote manipulation — and the mainstream media reported on these vulnerabilities in the past.

3. Dominion has been used in other countries to “forge election results.”

4. Dominion’s corporate structure is deliberately confusing to hide relationships with Venezuela, China, and Cuba.

5. Dominion machines are easily hackable.

6. Dominion memory cards with cryptographic key access to the systems were stolen in 2019.

Although he had no access to the machines, Dr. Kershavarz has looked at available data about the election and the vote results. Based on that information, he concluded

1. The counts in the disputed states (Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona, Nevada, and Georgia) show electronic manipulation.

2. The simultaneous decision in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Arizona, Nevada, and Georgia to pretend to halt counting votes was unprecedented and demonstrated a coordinated effort to collude toward desired results.

3. One to two percent of votes were forged in Biden’s favor.

4. Optical scanners were set to accept unverified, un-validated ballots.

5. The scanners failed to keep records for audits, an outcome that must have been deliberately programmed.

6. The stolen cryptographic key, which applied to all voting systems, was used to alter vote counts.

7. The favorable votes pouring in after hours for Biden could not be accounted for by a Democrat preference for mailed in ballots. They demonstrated manipulation. For example, in Pennsylvania, it was physically impossible to feed 400,000 ballots into the machines within 2–3 hours.

8. Dominion used Chinese parts, and there’s reason to believe that China, Venezuela, Cuba interfered in the election.

9. There was a Hammer and Scorecard cyber-attack that altered votes in the battleground states, and then forwarded the results to Scytl servers in Frankfurt, Germany, to avoid detection.

10. The systems failed to produce any auditable results.

Based on the above findings, Dr. Keshavarz-Nia concluded with “high confidence that the election 2020 data were altered in all battleground states resulting in a [sic] hundreds of thousands of votes that were cast for President Trump to be transferred [sic] to Vice President Biden.”

you can read the affidavit here:

source:
    https://www.theburningplatform.com/2...-powells-team/

Dr. Navid Keshavarz-Nia, has worked with the CIA, NSA, FBI, and U.S. military counterintelligence. Dr. Keshavarz-Nia works on cyber security and fraud with financial giants like Deutsche Bank and Stripe.
    Last edited by iota; 30th November 2020 at 09:15. Reason: remove repeat paragraph

so that any adversary

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

avid (30th November 2020), Bill Ryan (30th November 2020), ClearWater (30th November 2020), fifi (30th November 2020), One (30th November 2020), onevoice (1st December 2020), Reinhard (1st December 2020)

19. Link to Post #270
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,206 times in 3,110 posts

Hal Turner Radio Show

There are as yet UNCONFIRMED reports coming in from several areas around the USA that truckers have BEGUN a STRIKE.

Initial efforts called for a strike to begin TODAY, 19 November 2020.

Yet according to widely published reports, the organizers allegedly gave up and called-off their efforts.

Now, it seems the strike is commencing anyway!

Video below claims to be of truckers halting in the left lane of an Interstate Highway, today. Location as yet unconfirmed.

UPDATE

Further reports say specific large US cities are being targetted by the strike: Milwaukee, WI, Detroit, MI, Pittsburgh and Philadelphia, PA and Atlanta, GA because those cities are the epicenter of VOTE FRAUD during the November 3, election.

Truckers on CB radio (Trucker channel 19 i.e. 27.185 MHz AM) are saying “They think they can steal a national election? We’ll starve them to death. No food for the cities.”

Those of you who live in cities had better stock-up on food while your supermarkets still have some. Once the general public starts hearing about this, and realizes the food supply is being cut off, your cities will become war zones within hours as people panic and try to get whatever they can!

___
    https://halturnerradioshow.com/index...ally-beginning

Edit. Not sure if true but video in link.

https://twitter.com/PamelaGeller/sta...2F%3Fp%3D39127

Viking
    Last edited by Eric J (Viking); 30th November 2020 at 16:02.
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

20. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Alan (30th November 2020), alh02 (30th November 2020), Arcturian108 (30th November 2020), Bill Ryan (30th November 2020), Eva2 (30th November 2020), fifi (30th November 2020), greybeard (30th November 2020), iota (16th December 2020), justntime2learn (30th November 2020), mountain_jim (30th November 2020), One (30th November 2020), pueblo (30th November 2020), ramus (30th November 2020), Reinhard (1st December 2020), RunningDeer (30th November 2020), Savannah (30th November 2020), selinam (30th November 2020), skogvokter (30th November 2020), toppy (30th November 2020)

21. Link to Post #271
    United States Moderator Karen (Geophyz)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,886 times in 612 posts

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    Hal Turner Radio Show

There are as yet UNCONFIRMED reports coming in from several areas around the USA that truckers have BEGUN a STRIKE.

Initial efforts called for a strike to begin TODAY, 19 November 2020.

Yet according to widely published reports, the organizers allegedly gave up and called-off their efforts.

Now, it seems the strike is commencing anyway!

Video below claims to be of truckers halting in the left lane of an Interstate Highway, today. Location as yet unconfirmed.

UPDATE

Further reports say specific large US cities are being targetted by the strike: Milwaukee, WI, Detroit, MI, Pittsburgh and Philadelphia, PA and Atlanta, GA because those cities are the epicenter of VOTE FRAUD during the November 3, election.

Truckers on CB radio (Trucker channel 19 i.e. 27.185 MHz AM) are saying “They think they can steal a national election? We’ll starve them to death. No food for the cities.”

Those of you who live in cities had better stock-up on food while your supermarkets still have some. Once the general public starts hearing about this, and realizes the food supply is being cut off, your cities will become war zones within hours as people panic and try to get whatever they can!

___
    https://halturnerradioshow.com/index...ally-beginning

Edit. Not sure if true but video in link.

https://twitter.com/PamelaGeller/sta...2F%3Fp%3D39127

Viking
    If the trucker strike is true I fear the only people who will be affected will be innocent people trying to go about their daily lives.
    "If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, Infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things thro' narrow chinks of his cavern.” William Blake

22. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Karen (Geophyz) For This Post:

Alan (30th November 2020), Arcturian108 (30th November 2020), avid (30th November 2020), Bassplayer1 (30th November 2020), Bill Ryan (30th November 2020), Eric J (Viking) (30th November 2020), greybeard (30th November 2020), iota (16th December 2020), justntime2learn (30th November 2020), mountain_jim (30th November 2020), OmeyocaN777 (30th November 2020), onawah (30th November 2020), One (30th November 2020), pueblo (30th November 2020), Reinhard (1st December 2020), Savannah (30th November 2020), skogvokter (30th November 2020)

23. Link to Post #272
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,745 times in 32,946 posts

Quote Posted by Karen (Geophyz) (here)

If the trucker strike is true I fear the only people who will be affected will be innocent people trying to go about their daily lives.
    Back in 2000, there were well-organized petrol (gasoline) price protests in the UK. Truckers, and farmers with tractors, blockaded oil refineries and some of the highways.

Within 4 days, the country was brought to its knees. Nothing was moving. I had an Audi diesel with a large tank and a range of 850 miles. On the fourth day, mine was the only vehicle on the empty roads wherever I went. It was surreal, like a disaster movie.

Tony Blair, the Prime Minister, went on TV begging the protests to stop, saying that innocent people would die. But the protests had made their point. One can only mess with the citizens to a certain extent.

The UK is way smaller than the US, of course, and far easier to blockade in this way. But organized action by US truckers really could bring the nation to a standstill if the targets were carefully and strategically identified.

24. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (30th November 2020), alh02 (30th November 2020), Arcturian108 (30th November 2020), avid (30th November 2020), Bassplayer1 (30th November 2020), Eric J (Viking) (30th November 2020), greybeard (30th November 2020), Gwin Ru (30th November 2020), iota (16th December 2020), justntime2learn (30th November 2020), kudzy (1st December 2020), mountain_jim (30th November 2020), OmeyocaN777 (30th November 2020), One (30th November 2020), onevoice (1st December 2020), pueblo (30th November 2020), Reinhard (1st December 2020), Savannah (30th November 2020), selinam (30th November 2020), Sirus (2nd December 2020), skogvokter (30th November 2020), sunwings (30th November 2020), T Smith (3rd December 2020), wegge (30th November 2020), Yoda (30th November 2020)

25. Link to Post #273
    United States Moderator Karen (Geophyz)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,886 times in 612 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

The UK is way smaller than the US, of course, and far easier to blockade in this way. But organized action by US truckers really could bring the nation to a standstill if the targets were carefully and strategically identified.
    This is the tricky part. If the targets are carefully chosen. There are so many people in the US (and everywhere) living from hand to mouth. I fear mostly for the children. And I fear that in the US the government will simply ignore it.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 1st December 2020 at 08:18. Reason: fixed quote attribution
    "If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, Infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things thro' narrow chinks of his cavern.” William Blake

26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Karen (Geophyz) For This Post:

Alan (30th November 2020), Bill Ryan (30th November 2020), Eric J (Viking) (30th November 2020), greybeard (30th November 2020), Gwin Ru (30th November 2020), iota (16th December 2020), onawah (30th November 2020), One (30th November 2020), pueblo (30th November 2020), Reinhard (1st December 2020), Savannah (30th November 2020), T Smith (3rd December 2020)

27. Link to Post #274
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs certifies General Election Results

"PHOENIX (3TV/CBS 5) -- The Arizona 2020 general election results were certified Monday morning by Secretary of State Katie Hobbs.

Hobbs certified results at the official canvass for federal, state, legislative offices, and statewide ballot measures with Chief Justice Robert Brutinel also in attendance and signing. Just ten days prior, Maricopa County's Board of Supervisors voted unanimously to confirm that all ballots cast in the county were accounted for, and every valid vote will be in the final election results.

This is pretty much a declaration that they are uninterested in the truth. They are not waiting for the results of the hearing or for the proof to come out. I thought the repercussions for knowingly certifying results that were false was imprisonment? Why would such a reckless action be taking place? "
    source:
    https://www.azfamily.com/news/politi...68dd244e6.html

so that any adversary

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th November 2020), Eva2 (1st December 2020), One (30th November 2020), Reinhard (1st December 2020), Satori (30th November 2020)

29. Link to Post #275
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Arizona secretary of state certifies election results
    with Biden winning state's 11 electoral votes

Name:	Katie Hobbs with Gov Doug Ducey.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	40.9 KB
ID:	45304

Andrew Oxford
    Arizona Republic

Arizona officials certified the results of the state’s election on Monday, confirming Democratic President-elect Joe Biden’s victory in the state and clearing the way for Mark Kelly to take his seat in the U.S. Senate this week.

Secretary of State Katie Hobbs touted high turnout despite the election unfolding in the middle of a pandemic.

Voters cast more than 3.2 million ballots and turnout neared 80%, a 23% increase from the midterm election two years ago and an 8% increase from the last presidential election in 2016, Hobbs said.

"Despite the unprecedented challenges, Arizonans showed up for our democracy," Hobbs said. "Every Arizona voter has my thanks and should know they can stand proud that this election was transparency, accuracy and fairness in accordance with Arizona’s laws and election procedures, despite numerous unfounded claims to the contrary."

Hobbs, a Democrat, signed the official election results in the old state Capitol in Phoenix along with the state's Republican governor and attorney general, Doug Ducey and Mark Brnovich, and Supreme Court Chief Justice Robert Brutinel.

source:
    https://www.azcentral.com/story/news...ay/6444577002/

they must feel pretty confident of the success of their actions to unify to do this while the hearings are still going on ... by unify i mean, Republican governor and attorney general, Doug Ducey and Mark Brnovich, and Supreme Court Chief Justice Robert Brutinel were ALL a party to this ...

so that any adversary

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th November 2020), ClearWater (1st December 2020), Eva2 (1st December 2020), One (30th November 2020), Reinhard (1st December 2020)

31. Link to Post #276
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,265 times in 146 posts

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Waldo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th November 2020), ClearWater (1st December 2020), Eva2 (1st December 2020), iota (30th November 2020), One (30th November 2020), onevoice (1st December 2020)

33. Link to Post #277
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Waldo (here)
    i saw this earlier and have tried to find corraboration outside of some "DC insider"

here are the facts:

the last time she was mentioned was November 10 when she met with McConnell amid speculation of possible firing.

it was reported that:

"The meeting sent a signal of McConnell’s support for the CIA chief amid news reports saying she and FBI Director Christopher Wray could be on the chopping block ahead of a possible shakeup in the waning days of the Trump administration"

source:
    https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...ossible-firing

other than that she hasn't been seen in public and that is now 20 days ago. it is possible that this might be what Q once foretold of a time

Quote people will start disappearing and the public will start to question "where did they go?".
    with Biden's "accident' and upcoming fitting for boot, the possibility for his absence is being given a plausible "cause"

adding to the list would be his son Hunter, and Kamala also has been strangely quiet and has yet to resign her seat in the Senate

Gina Haspel is also one of the few that were outright named as being guilty of treason in the recent interview of General Flynn in the post above

Brennan is another one that was so nervous earlier, he was actually calling for the Vice President to do a hostile take over ... that smacks of desperation to me ...

so that any adversary

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th November 2020), ClearWater (1st December 2020), Eva2 (1st December 2020), onawah (1st December 2020), One (30th November 2020), onevoice (1st December 2020), Reinhard (1st December 2020), TargeT (1st December 2020), thepainterdoug (1st December 2020)

35. Link to Post #278
    Language
    English
    Thanks

** BREAKING ** Wisconsin follows in Arizona's Trail

the AP reported 2 hrs ago that:

Wisconsin certifies Joe Biden
    as winner following recount

MADISON, Wis. (AP) — Joe Biden’s victory in battleground Wisconsin was certified Monday following a partial recount that only added to his 20,600-vote margin over President Donald Trump, who has promised to file a lawsuit seeking to undo the results.

Gov. Tony Evers, a Democrat, signed a certificate that completed the process after the canvass report showing Biden as the winner following the recount was approved by the chairwoman of the bipartisan Wisconsin Elections Commission. Evers’ signature was required by law and is typically a procedural step that receives little attention.

“Today I carried out my duty to certify the November 3rd election,” Evers said in a statement. “I want to thank our clerks, election administrators, and poll workers across our state for working tirelessly to ensure we had a safe, fair, and efficient election. Thank you for all your good work.”

The action Monday now starts a five-day deadline for Trump to file a lawsuit, which he promised would come no later than Tuesday. Trump is mounting a longshot attempt to overturn the results by disqualifying as many as 238,000 ballots. Trump’s attorneys have alleged without evidence that there was widespread fraud and illegal activity.

Biden’s campaign has said the recount showed that Biden won Wisconsin decisively and there was no fraud. Even if Trump were successful in Wisconsin, the state’s 10 Electoral College votes would not be enough to undo Biden’s overall victory as states around the country certify results. Earlier Monday, Arizona officials certified Biden’s narrow victory in that state.

https://apnews.com/article/election-...31b6b71aa32c3c

i'm not sure if they are attempting to keep up the public facade of everything proceeding as normal or if there is some masterful detail behind these actions ...

two things are noteworthy

there has been NO official denial of the reports concerning either the server raid in Germany nor of CIA Director Gina Haspel's death

and both these stories have had ample time circulating to have initiated the standard Ridicule-Denial rebuttals they practice ...

source:
    https://apnews.com/article/election-...31b6b71aa32c3c
    Last edited by iota; 1st December 2020 at 02:13. Reason: add source

so that any adversary

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st December 2020), ClearWater (1st December 2020), Reinhard (1st December 2020), thepainterdoug (1st December 2020)

37. Link to Post #279
    Language
    English
    Thanks

we always knew the main stream media was at the very least "compromised", we even knew that the reason ALL across the country the same stories were reported word for word was due to the fact that those thousands of sources? were ALL owned by a handful of entities.

but it has now become painfully clear that in this WAR we find ourselves in ... for referring to it by ANY other name, even in our minds, does nothing but promulgate a false sense of reality that has little basis in fact ... and very, very sorry to say (and even sorrier to be living) the fact is:

a coup on the lawful, legal government of the United States of America has been attempted, and IS ongoing

the media are an integral part OF THAT coup ~ to attempt to subvert a government, particularly the one that governs YOU is an act of Treason. The media ARE, in fact, committing treason AND adding to their litany of sins is the concerted subversion of the American Public

ALL of that to say, from now on, it might as well be a cold day in hell before we get any "facts" out of them any time soon

sooooo ... the TRUTH at the moment is having to be gathered from obscure, but well connected sources that do not want America destroyed

here is ONE very interesting such Source:

We are in the throes of an all-out information war, the likes of which we have never seen and my disinfo filter is set so high that I didn’t even mention yesterday that Lt Gen Thomas McInerney said 5 people were killed during the Special Operations raid at the CIA-run server farm at the US Consulate in Frankfurt, because he said this report was “unconfirmed”.

Today, I’ll throw caution to the wind and share some of the woolier claims and high-octane speculation that that are out there and which may not be quite fit to print but which satisfy our deepest cravings, like deep-fried food.

Name:	warehouse of Biden ballots.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	126.9 KB
ID:	45306

EZRA COHEN-WATNICK LED THE FRANKFURT RAID

Paul Furber, a South African journalist who shares the tips he receives from intelligence sources on 4Chan posted screenshots of same, in which an alleged CIA source, dubbed “CIA Fren”, because he is the friend of Furber’s self-described FBI source, known as “BigDickAnon” (this is standard 4Chan ridiculousness).

CIA Fren says the following (language warning and misspellings preserved):

CIA Fren: Boys we got caught and how deep this rabbit hole goes is going to be galactic. Seems the Biden Campaign and Hillary Clinton and her folks are right in the middle of this. Wait for the President`s national address before the electoral college convenes.

Once this is out even Democrats will be screaming to hang Biden.

Anon: Was Ezra in charge? [i.e., Ezra Cohen-Watnick, the new Acting Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence].

CIA Fren: Yep he was in charge. They knew in advance the location of the farm and monitored us for longer than we knew and of course all the n tier trash **** that happened in Atlanta and Detroit…Added to the criminal thugs in Philadelphia just blew the whole **** sky high.

Keep in mind Biden has been a criminal thug his whole life and was probably in the know on this but separated himself somewhat the way he handled Hunter.

Anon: VP Pence met caskets at Dover. Servers or soldiers?

CIA Fren: Don’t know about that other than the dead from both side are being handled secretly. Probably is though given how this sort of thing has been handled in the past.

Anon: Where is Coomer? [The Dominion executive who was recorded in an Antifa Zoom chat saying that “took care of” preventing Trump’s re-election].

CIA Fren: Coomer is the **** for brains Antifa moron who was bragging about f***ing Trump with his Antifa buddies. Everyone is looking for this bastard. Spoke with some one last night who said he was whacked and is sleeping with the fishes.

Who knows maybe the military is cutting off fingers as I write this. Do know he has or did have ties with China, Iran and that pos secretary of state in Georgia and was responsible for depositing 10 million in a bank in Hong Kong for that Georgia traitor.

Anon: Is Raffensperger’s 10m traceable? [referring to Georgia Secretary of State, Brad Raffensberger’s $10 million bribe].

CIA Fren: Yes it is. And I hope that piece of **** in Georgia hangs for it. The idiots placed the money in a family members name and a search in any reliable financial system will ferret it out.

Hell they may have already found it and are sharpening the knives to cut his nuts off and stuff them down his throat…

I can’t decide if the most stupid mother f***ers in the world inhabit this **** hole or is it run entirely by the CIA, The Chinese Communist Party, the deep state and tranny Democrats. How many times do they have to shove it up your ass before you wake up.

First the Chinese poison the whole f***ing world with the Chinese virus, and now the Chinese and the Iranians, and the Cubans with their f*** buddies the CIA and Deep state and all the Democrat swine and f***ing n’s steal the election.

And now no problem will pedophile Joe [be] going to the Whitehouse with Hunter f***ing kids in the Oval office while making deals to sell out the Country. **** the U.S. is not worth saving. What a f*** house.

read full article here:
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/rum...e-speculation/
    Last edited by iota; 1st December 2020 at 23:32. Reason: move graphic

so that any adversary

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st December 2020), fifi (1st December 2020), One (2nd December 2020), Reinhard (1st December 2020), Savannah (1st December 2020), T Smith (3rd December 2020), TargeT (2nd December 2020)

39. Link to Post #280
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,605 times in 20,701 posts

Zuckerberg’s $400M Election Bid; Judge Blocks Georgia from Wiping Machines
    Facts Matter

46,125 views•Premiered 2 hours ago 11/30/20
    123K subscribers

"Mark Zuckerberg and his wife donated at least $400M to a group which has now been accused of contributing to constitutional violations in key battleground states. What did they do with his money? And what does this mean for our republic?"
    [COLOR="red"]
    Each breath a gift...

40. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st December 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (2nd December 2020), fifi (1st December 2020), greybeard (1st December 2020), iota (1st December 2020), One (2nd December 2020), Reinhard (1st December 2020), T Smith (3rd December 2020), TargeT (2nd December 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 79 FirstFirst 1 4 14 24 64 79 LastLast