+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Corruption from all sides

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Default Corruption from all sides

Geez! I'm feeling just like Glenn Beck is in this video. I've had enough, too. Not just with all the corruption of the voting and vote counting, but ALL corruption in general. Criminals just get away with everything. Never prosecuted. Is this 2020 election going to be more of the same? God, I hope not.

Point 1) If anyone watched as many of the Trump rallys as I have, you would have seen what I'd seen: that the majority of this country was backing him . With enthusiasm. Feckless Joe didn't have that kind of influence. He just doesn't inspire anyone. So, no way did that man win with such overwhelming votes. NO WAY!

2) Had the lamestream medias had integrity and honesty and acted as our first line of defense against govt corruption, they would have reported the truth about Biden, Obama and even Killary Clinton. Do you think that the majority who voted for Biden would have if they were given NEED TO KNOW information about him??? When the lamestream did this cover up, they actually became complicit in the overthrow of the govt. Folks, that's TREASON.

3) We're seeing that most Americans don't even know their own Constitution. When in this world did lamestream medias become the authority in elections anyway? They don't choose anything. The Electoral College does. Lamestream should stick to what they're SUPPOSED TO DO: just report the news without sticking their own opinions on it. Whether they realize it or not, They helped in hiding the stolen votes, thereby assisting in a coup. TREASON.....

Quote SOTN: Alternative News, Analysis & Commentary
    Revealing the True State of the Nation

Mainstream Media Guilty of Treason, Usurped Constitutional Powers of the Electoral College, Violated the Sedition Act
    Posted on November 10, 2020 by State of the Nation

State of the Nation

The entire Mainstream Media (MSM) has distinguished itself throughout the 2020 election cycle as a central co-conspirator in the ongoing attempt to overthrow the President of the United States of America.

The extremely prominent role played by the MSM in this globalist war being waged against the American Republic was thrown into sharp relief this past weekend.

As if on cue, virtually every major MSM organ of propaganda and prevarication unlawfully declared candidate Joe Biden the winner of the 2020 POTUS election.

This single unconstitutional and illegal act of formally declaring a victor of a highly contested POTUS ballot is grounds for the Trump administration to shut down the corporate media—FOREVER!

Let’s be clear — CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, FOX, AP, UPI — as well as numerous other major news outlets, conspired to falsely proclaim Joe Biden the winner of an election that has yet to be determined by the Electoral College.
    KEY POINT: The major media companies made the egregious mistake of calling Joe Biden the President-elect. At that point, after already having declared Biden the next POTUS, the MSM corporations effectively usurped the authority of the Electoral College. That these corporate criminals are assisting the New World Order globalist cabal prosecute a war against the American people makes their conduct treason. And, their naked attempt to overthrow the Trump administration is a flagrant violation of the Sedition Act.
    The statutory power of deciding the victor of every POTUS election resides solely with the Electoral College. Should that electoral body fail to arrive at a final decision, there are other prescribed procedures which also must be followed according to federal law.

In any event, the official POTUS election result must first be certified by all 50 states, which has yet to happen because of the overwhelming amount of voter fraud and election theft that has taken place. To date, all of the reported fraud, theft and related crimes have been perpetrated by the Democrat Party and their agents, Deep State operatives, NWO globalists proxies and countless culprits within the U.S. Intelligence Community.

In view of this proven and pervasive criminal fraud and felony theft, all abetted by the largest MSM news platforms, there is only one alternative—the offending corporate media entities must be terminated.

According to the Federal Communications Commission, knowingly and willfully “Broadcasting False Information” is a serious transgression of the FCC rules and regulations. The immediate suspension of their required licenses to operate in their respective media spaces would give the nation a much needed reprieve from so much fake news, unrelenting misrepresentation of the facts, institutionalized mendacity and ceaseless misleading reporting.

As far as the ongoing election theft and voter fraud is concerned, the MSM is working assiduously to cover up the epic crime wave that actually began when the first votes were cast across the country. Because each of these criminal media co-conspirators is heavily invested in the election outcome, they must be closed down post-haste.

Apparently, those powerful foreign and rich domestic powers which secretly control the largest media companies in America today have failed to realize that Joe Biden has already lost this election due to the massive fraud. President Trump has, therefore, won it by default. See: Let’s be very clear about the 2020 election outcome: FRAUD VITIATES EVERYTHING.

The Mainstream Media colluded considerably in this unparalleled fraud, from the very beginning of the crime spree right up until today, as they attempt to cover up any and every Democrat wrongdoing. It could even be said that, without the MSM’s zealous participation in this conspiratorial plot, this unrivaled election crime wave could never have washed over the USA as it has.

President Trump was right when he said:

The FAKE NEWS media (failing @nytimes, @NBCNews, @ABC, @CBS, @CNN) is not my enemy, it is the enemy of the American People!

State of the Nation
    November 10, 2020
    4) The social medias have been guilty of TREASON as well, when they censored ppl trying to get the word out. Personally, I think that censoring the standing president is sheer stupidity. Bet you that they lose their Section 230 now. Let the lawsuits begin!

5) They said that the ppl decide who's president. Very true. So, here's the real fact: The majority of Americans chose President Trump for a second term. And that didn't sit well with deep state or whatever thinks they're in charge. The overwhelming numbers proved it was a massive landslide. In their panic, their interference became blatantly obvious... Only lamestream covered it up...

The majority of Americans had spoken.... They will not be ignored....

¤=[Post Update]=¤

The President has the right to shutdown all of those medias PERMANENTLY. I wonder if he will.....

2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Alan (12th November 2020), Arcturian108 (12th November 2020), avid (12th November 2020), Bill Ryan (12th November 2020), bojancan (13th November 2020), Brigantia (12th November 2020), ceetee9 (13th November 2020), ClearWater (12th November 2020), Eric J (Viking) (12th November 2020), Ernie Nemeth (12th November 2020), Eva2 (12th November 2020), ExomatrixTV (1st May 2023), Hermoor (12th November 2020), Ioneo (12th November 2020), Jayke (12th November 2020), rgray222 (13th November 2020), Satori (12th November 2020), selinam (12th November 2020), Sue (Ayt) (12th November 2020), Sunny-side-up (12th November 2020), thepainterdoug (2nd May 2023), toppy (12th November 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Corruption from all sides

It's very frustrating. Words cannot express the suffocating feeling.

I feel like 2020 is one massive spiritual attack, as well, and I am most certainly deeply wounded. I feel hopeless and I'm in the prime of my life with a 5 year old daughter and a 9 month old baby boy.

I'm trying to stay positive but this feeling of suffocation is incredibly intense.

I pray for better days because this absolutely feels like we are being imprisoned.

This is about something far, far, far larger than Donald Trump. He's just the conduit.

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

From 1976, but really applies to now.

5. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

42 (12th November 2020), Bill Ryan (12th November 2020), Brigantia (12th November 2020), ClearWater (12th November 2020), Eric J (Viking) (12th November 2020), ExomatrixTV (1st May 2023), Hermoor (12th November 2020), rgray222 (13th November 2020), Satori (12th November 2020), selinam (12th November 2020), Soda (13th November 2020), Sue (Ayt) (12th November 2020), thepainterdoug (2nd May 2023), toppy (12th November 2020)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Here's something else I just found, an Executive Order by President Trump regarding Executive Order on Imposing Certain Sanctions in the Event of Foreign Interference in a United States Election.
    So, if Russia, China or whichever country is involved in the 2020 election, well they have a surprise coming.
    Quote By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (50 U.S.C. 1701 et seq.) (IEEPA), the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1601 et seq.) (NEA), section 212(f) of the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952 (8 U.S.C. 1182(f)), and section 301 of title 3, United States Code,

I, DONALD J. TRUMP, President of the United States of America, find that the ability of persons located, in whole or in substantial part, outside the United States to interfere in or undermine public confidence in United States elections, including through the unauthorized accessing of election and campaign infrastructure or the covert distribution of propaganda and disinformation, constitutes an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States. Although there has been no evidence of a foreign power altering the outcome or vote tabulation in any United States election, foreign powers have historically sought to exploit America’s free and open political system. In recent years, the proliferation of digital devices and internet-based communications has created significant vulnerabilities and magnified the scope and intensity of the threat of foreign interference, as illustrated in the 2017 Intelligence Community Assessment. I hereby declare a national emergency to deal with this threat.

Accordingly, I hereby order:

Section 1. (a) Not later than 45 days after the conclusion of a United States election, the Director of National Intelligence, in consultation with the heads of any other appropriate executive departments and agencies (agencies), shall conduct an assessment of any information indicating that a foreign government, or any person acting as an agent of or on behalf of a foreign government, has acted with the intent or purpose of interfering in that election. The assessment shall identify, to the maximum extent ascertainable, the nature of any foreign interference and any methods employed to execute it, the persons involved, and the foreign government or governments that authorized, directed, sponsored, or supported it. The Director of National Intelligence shall deliver this assessment and appropriate supporting information to the President, the Secretary of State, the Secretary of the Treasury, the Secretary of Defense, the Attorney General, and the Secretary of Homeland Security.
    Browse here for the rest of the Executive Order:
    https://www.whitehouse.gov/president...ates-election/

7. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

avid (12th November 2020), Bill Ryan (12th November 2020), Brigantia (12th November 2020), ClearWater (12th November 2020), Eric J (Viking) (12th November 2020), Ernie Nemeth (12th November 2020), ExomatrixTV (1st May 2023), Hermoor (12th November 2020), Ioneo (12th November 2020), Peace in Oz (12th November 2020), Philippe (12th November 2020), selinam (12th November 2020), toppy (12th November 2020), vizon (12th November 2020)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    Here's something else I just found, an Executive Order by President Trump regarding Executive Order on Imposing Certain Sanctions in the Event of Foreign Interference in a United States Election.
    So, if Russia, China or whichever country is involved in the 2020 election, well they have a surprise coming.
    Quote By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (50 U.S.C. 1701 et seq.) (IEEPA), the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1601 et seq.) (NEA), section 212(f) of the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952 (8 U.S.C. 1182(f)), and section 301 of title 3, United States Code,

I, DONALD J. TRUMP, President of the United States of America, find that the ability of persons located, in whole or in substantial part, outside the United States to interfere in or undermine public confidence in United States elections, including through the unauthorized accessing of election and campaign infrastructure or the covert distribution of propaganda and disinformation, constitutes an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States. Although there has been no evidence of a foreign power altering the outcome or vote tabulation in any United States election, foreign powers have historically sought to exploit America’s free and open political system. In recent years, the proliferation of digital devices and internet-based communications has created significant vulnerabilities and magnified the scope and intensity of the threat of foreign interference, as illustrated in the 2017 Intelligence Community Assessment. I hereby declare a national emergency to deal with this threat.

Accordingly, I hereby order:

Section 1. (a) Not later than 45 days after the conclusion of a United States election, the Director of National Intelligence, in consultation with the heads of any other appropriate executive departments and agencies (agencies), shall conduct an assessment of any information indicating that a foreign government, or any person acting as an agent of or on behalf of a foreign government, has acted with the intent or purpose of interfering in that election. The assessment shall identify, to the maximum extent ascertainable, the nature of any foreign interference and any methods employed to execute it, the persons involved, and the foreign government or governments that authorized, directed, sponsored, or supported it. The Director of National Intelligence shall deliver this assessment and appropriate supporting information to the President, the Secretary of State, the Secretary of the Treasury, the Secretary of Defense, the Attorney General, and the Secretary of Homeland Security.
    Browse here for the rest of the Executive Order:
    https://www.whitehouse.gov/president...ates-election/
    This is intriguing. It specifically states that he can override the states. Hmm.......

9. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,173 times in 1,357 posts

Sorry for not recalling the exact details, but I'm sure that I saw something about one of the election software firms being based in Spain and stores its information in Frankfurt. Could this be relevant?

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th November 2020), ExomatrixTV (1st May 2023), Hermoor (12th November 2020), thepainterdoug (2nd May 2023)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

This is my favorite part of that State of the Nation article:

Quote This single unconstitutional and illegal act of formally declaring a victor of a highly contested POTUS ballot is grounds for the Trump administration to shut down the corporate media—FOREVER!
    So, this will be worth seeing, but WHEN?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th November 2020), ExomatrixTV (1st May 2023), thepainterdoug (2nd May 2023)

13. Link to Post #8
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,200 times in 21,082 posts

• Jon Stewart Questions Defense Deputy Secretary on Budget:

• 1,033,845+ views Apr 7, 2023
    Exchange between Jon Stewart and Deputy Secretary of Defense Kathleen Hicks on the defense budget: "I can't figure out how $850 billion to a department means that the rank and file still have to be on food stamps. To me, that's ****ing corruption."
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

thepainterdoug (2nd May 2023)

15. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,244 times in 3,168 posts

Maria Bartiromo destroys this woman and her bull s**t

it intensifies towards the end!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (2nd May 2023)

+ Reply to Thread