+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Big Letdown

1. Link to Post #21
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Default Re: The Big Letdown

All that matters and dwarfs everything else is whether Trump represented the Mark of the Beast or not all along and it was firmly answered last Friday the 13th.

The extreme things Presidents save for the last couple months of a term is very revealing. Last Friday in plain brazen English Trump revealed his true allegiance. His true acting role all along. His true two faced nature.

It's now obvious Trump was put into office to set America up for 3 years, play along with the lockdown/mask/business destruction agenda in his 4th year, then launch OPERATION WARPSPEED on his way out/or when all well meaning American supporters were tricked into distraction and defense/support of him due to the 'stolen' election.

If you fell for the initial sales pitch too - as I did, you have been deceived and betrayed in the worst way and unless you are really clever, are about to be genocided whether soon after the MARK or later due to the MARK. Nothing matters more than your life and turns out Trump never cared about lives at all and not in the least about America either.

It is easily confirmable which nationality dominates and rules the swamp and bought and controls ALL significant major and minor media, ALL banks, ALL pharma, ALL entertainment, ALL politicians, everything social engineering significant... are in collusion right now delivering ALL the scripted propaganda and lies with a vengeance right now to create this New Tyranny... and owned Trump all along.

This to me is THE big letdown.
    Last edited by waves; 16th November 2020 at 18:14.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

George (18th November 2020), gnostic9 (16th November 2020), Mercedes (16th November 2020), safara (16th November 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,405 times in 8,339 posts

Early on people called the Q thing a psyop. I said GOOD, that's what we need right now. It was always obvious to me that we the little people could never turn this thing around without the executive branch of the government of the most influential nation on earth working lock step with us. It was also obvious to me that the same executive branch couldn't turn this thing around without us the little people working lock step with THEM. Q came along to lock the steps. I was glad and excited about that, not bloody cynical and tut tut smarmy.

As for Cathrine Fitts' comment in her recent session with Daniel Liszt about Q being about transhumanism, I don't have a clue what she's talking about and I'm sure she doesn't either. I guess she's relying on comments by her circle of Q cynical friends, so don't take that bizarre outburst in the gut folks, she's in a tailspin and lashing out, and Daniel's smug nod was what she was playing for, sadly.

That whole conversation with Daniel, while having lots of great extractable soundbites was a mess. What I heard thoughout ( as a whole ) was two very crisis frazzled and disorientated intellectual egos giving each other a threrapy session in public. Catherine has the capacity to replicate great wisdom but it's still only a replica. On the face of it, she's spot on right when she corrects Daniel and says love is the key. Of course it is, but tipping a hat to that fact from the crash site of an intellectual old paradigm disaster is a long way short of the real doing thing.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

angelfire (15th November 2020), Ben (17th November 2020), Brigantia (15th November 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (15th November 2020), ClearWater (15th November 2020), George (18th November 2020), gnostic9 (16th November 2020), Ivanhoe (16th November 2020), Jayke (16th November 2020), One (15th November 2020), T Smith (15th November 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,418 times in 1,676 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)

Yet it appears nobody was caught in the act.
    I think the key to determining if you are correct is if/when we find out what faction of the military was behind the Scytl raid. If it was patriots, controlled by the current Commandeer in Chief, your observations here may be premature.

On the other hand, if it was the Deep State, to bleach-bit the evidence and execute a coverup, that would certainly solidify your observations.

Either way, we should have a better idea shortly
    Last edited by T Smith; 15th November 2020 at 19:29.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Ben (17th November 2020), Bill Ryan (15th November 2020), Brigantia (15th November 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (15th November 2020), ClearWater (15th November 2020), gnostic9 (16th November 2020), Ivanhoe (16th November 2020), Jayke (16th November 2020), Mercedes (16th November 2020), One (15th November 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,176 times in 1,357 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    As for Cathrine Fitts' comment in her recent session with Daniel Liszt about Q being about transhumanism, I don't have a clue what she's talking about and I'm sure she doesn't either. I guess she's relying on comments by her circle of Q cynical friends, so don't take that bizarre outburst in the gut folks, she's in a tailspin and lashing out, and Daniel's smug nod was what she was playing for, sadly.
    Yes, thanks for pointing that out Norman; I heard that and thought "Huh??? What's that all about?" I agree with what you say about Q, psyop or not it boosted people's morale when they were feeling powerless.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Ben (17th November 2020), gnostic9 (16th November 2020), Jayke (16th November 2020), magicmanx (1st April 2021), Mercedes (16th November 2020), One (15th November 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,776 times in 4,376 posts

... from Jim Stone:
    I do believe an accurate map (as the vote stealing system saw it) has surfaced.

Trump actually won more than this, but the vote stealing system can't detect poll workers handing out sharpies, or falsified ballots, or ballots tossed in the trash, or dead voters.

SCYTL raid:

Let's all hope it was for real. I am permanently skeptical, but supposedly this believable map was drawn up based on the pre-steal server results. This may have also been yanked from Maryland, or may be drawn up from what Trump witnessed in the SCIF on election night. But this is the real map, as I figured it would be based on my own polling. And if this is indeed coming from a verified source, heads are going to roll.

I called B.S. on the Frankfurt raid before anyone else knew about it or posted about it or Gohmert tweeted about it and did not post about it (other than for anyone to believe it they'd have to huff unicorn farts) but I figured people would consider it not credible and I figured it would not grow so I did not save any of the original tweets. Well, HERE THEY ARE.

There was no credibility to back up the tweets. That, in conjunction with the fact that the U.S. army cannot conduct raids in foreign countries (like Germany, where they can't be pounded into oblivion like Syria) , and that Merkel would certainly not allow her army to conduct such a raid when she hates Trump, and well, unicorn farts. Manure spreader. BULL****.

If by some off fraction of a single percent chance I am wrong about this, it won't matter anyway. But I consider this story dangerous because it will serve to placate the American gun owner into believing that somehow even the unicorns are on their side, so they can just crack a beer and relax. FAR FROM IT.

U.S. Army conducting raids in Germany? Even the German army conducting raids in Germany?

I DO believe a server got seized, but not in Germany. The Germany story would be a diversion. And if it was, it is too late for team Biden to do anything about it now, the real election map, as the computer saw it, is now out of the bottle.

Here is the story in a form I'd believe:

German police detectives, working on data provided by the NSA, located the servers that were used to rig the U.S. election (no they are not in Maryland as it turns out) but they are, But I'll humor this - Working on a tip from the NSA, a police unit in Germany that happened to be pro-trump raided the facility that housed SCYTL's servers and confiscated them. American troops were present to take posession.

Under the radar they were smuggled out of the country . . . . . THAT I'd believe, but sorry, the Army story is BUNK. If I am wrong, I'll laugh with glee until I pass out. I'd gladly eat so many crows the Atkins diet would be the only way to accomplish it.

10. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ben (17th November 2020), Bill Ryan (15th November 2020), BMJ (2nd April 2021), Brigantia (15th November 2020), ClearWater (15th November 2020), Ewan (16th November 2020), George (18th November 2020), gnostic9 (16th November 2020), Hym (15th November 2020), Jayke (16th November 2020), magicmanx (1st April 2021), One (15th November 2020), Sadieblue (18th November 2020), Spiral (15th November 2020), Yoda (15th November 2020)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Trump is just one man in a sea of humans - bureaucratic humans - some if not many don't wish to help him. I don't know...did you expect HIM to Personally check each machine?

As an ex-manager, you delegate and expect your staff to carry out their tasks. When they don't, then you reprimand, etc. When you find out your employees cannot be counted on, you demote them, ask them to find their passions elsewhere, fire them, or transfer them to another department. All of which takes time. AND HR involvement. It isn't easy to get rid of bad employees.

How many people report up thru the ranks to the ultimate boss? Google says 2 million federal employees. AND he can't find ONE to check the machines? Oh, there is a department....but they aren't doing their jobs. ahhhhhhh I only had 16 employees so I cannot imagine what it would be to 'manage' and be responsible for 2 million. Can You??

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Floating For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th November 2020), BMJ (2nd April 2021), Brigantia (15th November 2020), gnostic9 (16th November 2020), Jayke (16th November 2020), Michi (16th November 2020), One (16th November 2020), Peace in Oz (16th November 2020), T Smith (15th November 2020), wondering (16th November 2020)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)
    Quote Posted by TomKat (here)

Yet it appears nobody was caught in the act.
    I think the key to determining if you are correct is if/when we find out what faction of the military was behind the Scytl raid. If it was patriots, controlled by the current Commandeer in Chief, your observations here may be premature.

On the other hand, if it was the Deep State, to bleach-bit the evidence and execute a coverup, that would certainly solidify your observations.

Either way, we should have a better idea shortly
    Even if the Army did take the Dominion computer, it doesn't mean they plan to use it to overturn the election. They may be using it as a bargaining chip with the CIA or Biden or many other things.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

ClearWater (16th November 2020), T Smith (16th November 2020), wondering (16th November 2020)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,998 times in 449 posts

Perhaps this article will cheer you and others up, TomKat:

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-11-...emergency.html

It seems Trump saw what was going on.

Bless everyone!

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to genevieve For This Post:

Jayke (16th November 2020), magicmanx (1st April 2021), One (16th November 2020), wondering (16th November 2020)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,559 times in 5,028 posts

Quote Posted by genevieve (here)
    Perhaps this article will cheer you and others up, TomKat:

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-11-...emergency.html

It seems Trump saw what was going on.

Bless everyone!
    Very interesting article Genevieve. It says there was a Wikileaks drop last Tuesday ?
    Quote:
    The raid appears to have targeted the CIA’s Frankfurt server farm operation
    We also now have confirmation from WikiLeaks documents that the CIA used a data center in Frankfurt as a remote hacking base to rig US elections. DW.com reported:

WikiLeaks released a trove of CIA documents on Tuesday that it claimed revealed details of its secret hacking arsenal.

The release included 8,761 documents that it claimed revealed details of “malware, viruses, trojans, weaponized ‘zero day’ exploits, malware remote control systems and associated documentation.”

The leaks purportedly revealed that a top secret CIA unit used the German city of Frankfurt am Main as the starting point for numerous hacking attacks on Europe, China and the Middle East.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Ben (17th November 2020), Hym (18th November 2020), Jayke (16th November 2020), One (16th November 2020), onevoice (16th November 2020), TomKat (17th November 2020), wondering (16th November 2020)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

When are the 40,000-and-counting "sealed indictments" going to be acted on? Is there a Q fan in the house who can explain it all? :-)

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

greybeard (18th November 2020), Hym (18th November 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2