+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Former FEMA operative Celeste Solum talks with David Icke: - Vaccine & Mass-depopulation

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,715 times in 20,824 posts

Exclamation Former FEMA operative Celeste Solum talks with David Icke: - Vaccine & Mass-depopulation

Former FEMA operative Celeste Solum talks with David Icke: - Vaccine & Mass-depopulation:

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/Hay3FYxce9yv

Warning, this video is NOT for the heart fainted.

Very VERY confrontational ... even if only a part is actually truthfully correct ... is enough to be psychologically affected UNLESS you do (like me) not fear anything ... than all is okay!

cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 20th November 2020 at 21:52.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

amor (30th October 2021), Arcturian108 (21st November 2020), chrifri (20th November 2020), East Sun (8th November 2021), Franny (22nd November 2020), gnostic9 (21st November 2020), Harmony (21st November 2020), janette (21st November 2020), palehorse (21st November 2020), Sunny-side-up (22nd November 2020), TomKat (21st November 2020), toppy (21st November 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,889 times in 325 posts

Default Re: Former FEMA operative Celeste Solum talks with David Icke: - Vaccine & Mass-depopulation

Exomatrix TV,

I had an intuition to watch this video and I'm only part the way through.

What stood out for me (so far) was Celeste's information on the barcoding of all life and particularly the restructuring of light.

I've felt this restructure of light since 2015, in that, if I'm directly in the sun, I can only stay in it for a short while (could stay out in the sun all day before 2015). Now I have to frequently search for the shade. My arms just itch in sunlight (they never did before) and I get the same feel off the sun, as I do with EMF's.

I've really wondered why/how this was happening and have never heard an explanation for it, though I did sometimes ponder on ozone layer depletion. Anecdotally some (sensitive) people have also stated the sun does not feel the same.

I did also ponder on perhaps there may have been technological holographic changes to the sun but it seemed so fantastical.....now, from the video, maybe not.

I'm better in the sun if I take my supplies of remedies (mainly for EMF's) that I have gathered over the years and also if I practice meditation, vibration raising, source connection and now the absolute exercises, as stated by Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj etc. This all helps me live better in an EMF world and calmly in these strange times.

Thanks for the video.
    I'm interested to hear more.
    I've only just seen your advice that it is not for the fainthearted.
    Ah well, best to face fear with positive solutions.
    Last edited by Zirconian; 20th November 2020 at 22:01.

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (21st November 2020), ExomatrixTV (21st November 2020), gnostic9 (21st November 2020), Harmony (21st November 2020), janette (21st November 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (21st January 2021), palehorse (21st November 2020), Satori (20th November 2020), Savannah (24th November 2020), Sunny (21st November 2020), Sunny-side-up (22nd November 2020), toppy (21st November 2020), Trisher (22nd November 2020), Violet3 (22nd November 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

Default Re: Former FEMA operative Celeste Solum talks with David Icke: - Vaccine & Mass-depopulation

I hope this video is worthy of everyone's attention. This is something that needs to be shared with you, Avalon. Everyone should be aware of this.

David Icke interviews are always interesting, so this one is an eye opener.
    "Former FEMA operative Celeste Solum talks with David Icke: 'The Covid tests are magnetically tagging you and the vaccine is designed for mass depopulation and the synthetic transformation of the human body'''.

I'm gonna tell you, I'll bet that this woman is sharing stuff that not many ppl know about, even here on Avalon. And we're more aware than most.

We all know that they've been trying to depopulate us for awhile now. And we've managed to stave that off for a bit. The purpose of this covid virus is very devious. The ppl behind this are devious....

Has anyone really questioned the WHY they're pushing the vaccines so hard now? Because they care so much about us? It's like ridiculous how all these big pharmas are competing to get the damn vaccines out. Warp speed and all.

This manual called "World Organization For Animal Health" deals with handling diseased animals in humane ways. The kicker is that they consider us, humans animals. Who the heck are these "ppl" to consider us that?

She says that the humane way to "execute" is by GAS, GUILLOTINE OR STABBING WITH A SHARP OBJECT.

We know that there are metallic guillotines at FEMA camps. And Canada is in the process of ordering several of them now for their "concentration camps".

Doctors have known about this execution business and are paid for it. Remember when hospitals and doctors were paid for each person that died of covid ($19,000)? And died on those intubation machines ($39,000)? Paid for by Fauci's department, btw.
    We all thought how horrible, right? When I got hurt, I refused to go to the hospital in fear of them doing something to me. And I'm not the only one who thought this.

Getting back to the whole point of this thread, vaccines are administered by needle, right? Stabbing with a sharp object.
    Or maybe they'll gas you there..... I guess this is called checkmate....?

So, remember when you consent to take the vaccines, you are CONSENTING TO YOUR OWN EXECUTION. This is just one of the things she talks about. Here it is:

https://banned.video/watch?id=5fb6649993b2894247f3c9b4

Even before this information, I had already decided that I would REJECT VACCINATIONS of every kind. I guess they'll try to get me the other ways. Geez!

All I can say is this is despicable....but that's me.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (22nd November 2020), Denise/Dizi (21st November 2020), GMB1961 (21st November 2020), gnostic9 (21st November 2020), janette (22nd November 2020), Justplain (21st November 2020), palehorse (21st November 2020), Savannah (24th November 2020), selinam (21st November 2020), toppy (23rd November 2020), Trisher (22nd November 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,971 times in 308 posts

‘The Covid tests are magnetically tagging you and the vaccine is designed for mass depopulation and the synthetic transformation of the human body’

https://seed306.bitchute.com/weBLW8e...y3FYxce9yv.mp4

worth a listen.

Love peace and joy to all!

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gnostic9 For This Post:

amor (21st November 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (22nd November 2020), Franny (22nd November 2020), janette (22nd November 2020), palehorse (21st November 2020), Savannah (24th November 2020), thepainterdoug (21st November 2020), toppy (23rd November 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Dear Avalon Friends: I have today received a requested package of bio-derm meant to maintain the health of the Intestine and digestion, etc. Along with the bottle containing tablets, arrived three little 1"x 2" wrapped chocolate bars. I read the 5 point type, hardly visible even in strong sunlight. The deadly stuff is encased in chocolate. It is called SMART 3. This is what I read that would bind with your biology to turn you into a robot. All of this is the work of the NAZI'S who are determined to exterminate us and on the way use the 930 plus Fema Death Camps. In my opinion, people who put out the plan to murder all life on this planet deserve to be put to death NOW. Tomorrow is too late for us all. The product is "Revival Point, PO Box 153201-1413, Tampa, FL 33684. The man who was head of the meeting in Switzerland who cannot say THE, he says ZE. Nazi style, I presume is the present representative of Nazi Gold formerly stolen by Hitler and now in the hands of the World Bankers who do not have to be named. They are all complicit and fit for the firing squad in my opinion. The nano tech in these chocolates and masks and on and on will consume your body fluids and brain and have you die in agony. Those who are programmed to survive will be inhuman Robots. According to the Bible, the victims will die in AGONY and LOSE THEIR ETERNAL SOULS. IT WILL BE BETTER TO DIE BY ANY MEANS BEFORE LETTING THAT STUFF INTO YOUR BODY. ATTACK THOSE WHO CALL THEMSELVES YOUR RULERS. YOUR DOCTORS ARE COMPLICIT MURDERERS.
    Last edited by amor; 21st November 2020 at 06:02. Reason: TYPO

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

janette (22nd November 2020), Maia Gabrial (24th November 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Some few years back there was a video showing a gigantic balloon shaped craft with hose extracting material from the sun which filled out the balloon. The hose then detached. Since then the sun has changed, and it looks as though the rays are coming to get us in a Nova.

Connected to this is the material of Alternative Three which spoke of relocating to Mars, for scientists, as the Earth would be exterminated. The next thing I saw some y ears later was that the Nazi's from Argentina, Germany and Antarctica had started a new world on Mars. Humans were kidnapped or suckered to be slaves on Mars and children were stolen as reproduction was not working there. Then, suddenly there was a city on Mars of six hundred thousand people. Now that they have populated Mars, the Nazi's, in my opinion, based on everything I have collected, are about to either have the sun FRY the earth and get rid of all of us in one blast. When that has died down, they intend to populate Earth with their German Reich, if the Reptilians let them, since they instigated the Germans in the first place. I have NEWS FOR THE NAZI'S THE LIZARDS HAVE NO INTENTION OF LETTING YOU BACK IN. GAME OVER.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

janette (22nd November 2020), Maia Gabrial (2nd January 2021), Savannah (24th November 2020), toppy (21st November 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

We are truly heading to a futuristic world more or less like "Blade Runner" everyday I am seeing lots of data that wasn't available a little while ago, they want us to see where it is heading. I want to share this 2 links I found months ago and it is totally related to this thread, by the way I am half way in the video, seems like Mrs. Celeste knows very well what she is talking about.

Advanced Tools for Mammalian Genome Engineering
    "Improve the utility of Human Artificial Chromosomes (HACs) by developing new selectable metabolic markers for use in human cells.."
    https://www.sbir.gov/node/413479

Direct link to the responsible agency
    https://www.acq.osd.mil/osbp/sbir/so...ns/index.shtml (since they removed this page from their servers for whatever reason, you can see a copy here)
    https://web.archive.org/web/20181009...ns/index.shtml
    All the solicitations for 2018 and 2019 were removed and not available in their server or archive, at least I couldn't find it!

Living Foundries (DARPA)
    https://www.darpa.mil/program/living-foundries

The entire situation say for itself, we got enough proof and evidences it is all in front of our faces.

They are trying to biohack us with our consent, this is totally insane (from 55 min. until 58 min.), they will truly have to shoot me and my family in the face, because we will never consent with their ideas, middle finger for all those bastards and whoever agrees with them.
    Last edited by palehorse; 21st November 2020 at 12:18.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

amor (30th October 2021), Blacklight43 (21st November 2020), Dorjezigzag (24th November 2020), Franny (22nd November 2020), Harmony (21st November 2020), janette (22nd November 2020), Savannah (24th November 2020), Sue (Ayt) (21st November 2020), Sunny (21st November 2020), Zirconian (23rd November 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Former FEMA operative Celeste Solum talks with David Icke: - Vaccine & Mass-depopulation:

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/Hay3FYxce9yv

Warning, this video is NOT for the heart fainted.

Very VERY confrontational ... even if only a part is actually truthfully correct
    Yes, only a part of this is factually correct.

Celeste means well and is sincere, but her science is limited: she has a little knowledge about a lot of stuff, but that can be a dangerous thing as she joins lots of widely spaced dots to generate a picture that really doesn't hold up.

Just a few notes. I could deconstruct all this far more, but it'd take some time which I don't really want to invest.
    • There are reasons to distrust any Covid vaccine. (Many of them!)
    • It may not be a good idea to take the nasal PCR test. (I would not.)
    • Population reduction is certainly being discussed behind closed doors in high circles.
    • You can't change the nature of light we see on the planet (almost every photon of which comes from the sun) — though it is possible to effect changes in the atmosphere, which all sunlight has to pass through.
    • SARS-CoV-2 is a real virus. It's been sequenced 108,572 times, and there's no "nanotechnology" in there. The engineered gain of function does the job just fine all on its own.
    • For sure, there are Machiavellian plans being mooted that we may know little about.
    • I'm not making light of her concerns about those plans. We all need to stay concerned and alert about a whole bunch of stuff. I'm just saying that her science is skimpy or poorly understood by her, and the wild-leap connections she makes can't be justified by the information she tries to present.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 21st November 2020 at 18:22.

16. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Arcturian108 (21st November 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (22nd November 2020), Eva2 (21st November 2020), Ewan (24th November 2020), ExomatrixTV (21st November 2020), Franny (22nd November 2020), gord (21st November 2020), Harmony (3rd December 2020), Ioneo (21st November 2020), janette (22nd November 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (23rd November 2020), kudzy (22nd November 2020), Metaphor (21st November 2020), muxfolder (23rd November 2020), palehorse (22nd November 2020), Savannah (24th November 2020), Sunny (22nd November 2020), Sunny-side-up (22nd November 2020), Tintin (21st November 2020), toppy (23rd November 2020), wondering (24th November 2020), Yoda (21st November 2020), Zirconian (23rd November 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,223 times in 2,093 posts

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    I hope this video is worthy of everyone's attention. This is something that needs to be shared with you, Avalon. Everyone should be aware of this.

David Icke interviews are always interesting, so this one is an eye opener.
    "Former FEMA operative Celeste Solum talks with David Icke: 'The Covid tests are magnetically tagging you and the vaccine is designed for mass depopulation and the synthetic transformation of the human body'''.

I'm gonna tell you, I'll bet that this woman is sharing stuff that not many ppl know about, even here on Avalon. And we're more aware than most.

We all know that they've been trying to depopulate us for awhile now. And we've managed to stave that off for a bit. The purpose of this covid virus is very devious. The ppl behind this are devious....

Has anyone really questioned the WHY they're pushing the vaccines so hard now? Because they care so much about us? It's like ridiculous how all these big pharmas are competing to get the damn vaccines out. Warp speed and all.

This manual called "World Organization For Animal Health" deals with handling diseased animals in humane ways. The kicker is that they consider us, humans animals. Who the heck are these "ppl" to consider us that?

She says that the humane way to "execute" is by GAS, GUILLOTINE OR STABBING WITH A SHARP OBJECT.

We know that there are metallic guillotines at FEMA camps. And Canada is in the process of ordering several of them now for their "concentration camps".

Doctors have known about this execution business and are paid for it. Remember when hospitals and doctors were paid for each person that died of covid ($19,000)? And died on those intubation machines ($39,000)? Paid for by Fauci's department, btw.
    We all thought how horrible, right? When I got hurt, I refused to go to the hospital in fear of them doing something to me. And I'm not the only one who thought this.

Getting back to the whole point of this thread, vaccines are administered by needle, right? Stabbing with a sharp object.
    Or maybe they'll gas you there..... I guess this is called checkmate....?

So, remember when you consent to take the vaccines, you are CONSENTING TO YOUR OWN EXECUTION. This is just one of the things she talks about. Here it is:

https://banned.video/watch?id=5fb6649993b2894247f3c9b4

Even before this information, I had already decided that I would REJECT VACCINATIONS of every kind. I guess they'll try to get me the other ways. Geez!

All I can say is this is despicable....but that's me.
    I read an article about Canada buying guillotines and the article said that it is for a paper cutting machine that uses the word "guillotine" in the description.

So the truth of the matter can still be debated. Not to change the subject in any way, but this is also a big part of why the truth of the elections needs to be shown. How can we get through a proper day if so much of our time is spent to determine if everything we find ourselves associated with is true or not?

https://www.printfinishing.com/searc...lic+guillotine

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th November 2020), Harmony (3rd December 2020), janette (22nd November 2020), palehorse (22nd November 2020), Savannah (24th November 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th November 2020), Harmony (3rd December 2020), janette (24th November 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

https://buyandsell.gc.ca/cds/public/...07.EBSU000.PDF

What do you think of this?
    That didn't open for me. But here it is on archive.org, captured a week ago on 17 November:
    Also on the Avalon server:
    If you go to page 13, you see the technical requirements. These are for cutting paper. (My red emphasis below)
    1. The Guillotine’s cutting and clamping systems must be fully hydraulic;
    2. The Guillotine’s automatic blade and clamp must return from every position to its original starting position;
    3. The Guillotine’s blade depth adjustment(s) must be achievable from outside of the Guillotine;
    4. The Guillotines must have main switch with safety lock and key;
    5. The Guillotines must have an optical cutting mark indicator;
    6. The Guillotines must be capable of accepting programmable cuts and memory;
    7. The Guillotine’s measurement readout must be in imperial measurement;
    8. The Guillotines must have safety features. At a minimum, this must include:a. two handed operation and; b. IR light beam safety curtain in front of the table or equivalent.
    9. The Guillotines must have a minimum cutting width of 24 inches;
    10. The Guillotines must have a minimum feeding depth of 20 inches;
    11. The Guillotines must have a minimum feeding height of 3 inches;
    12. The Guillotines must have an adjustable clamp pressure with minimum pressure less than 500 lbs. and maximum pressure greater than 3,000 lbs.;
    13. The Guillotine’s smallest cut, automatically, without false plate must be 1 inch minimum or smaller;
    14. The Guillotine’s smallest cut, automatically, with false plate must be 3 inch minimum or smaller;
    15. The Guillotines must be able to cut different weights of paper (Offset 100M/50lb);
    16. The Guillotine’s minimum backgauge speed on return way must be of 3.5 inch/second;
    17. The Guillotines must have a Programmable Control System;
    18. Each Guillotine must come with 20 cutting strips;
    19. The Guillotine’s blade changing tool, wrenches/screwdrivers and cutting block must be provided for each Guillotine;
    20. Each guillotines must be delivered with 3 sets of blades: 1. One (1) installed; and 2. Two (2) as backups.
    21. The Guillotines power requirements must be provided in Bid;
    22. The Guillotines must be plug’n play style, not requiring any hard wiring;
    23. Service under Warranty: The Guillotines must have a minimum of 1 year parts and labour warranty, under which the Contractor will be responsible for all cost related to the Guillotines maintenance, including (but not limited to) the Guillotines parts and labour, as well as the Contractor’s maintenance personnel travel expenses, parking meals, etc.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 2nd December 2020 at 18:39.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Brigantia (24th November 2020), Harmony (3rd December 2020), janette (24th November 2020), Yoda (24th November 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,978 times in 1,342 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    https://buyandsell.gc.ca/cds/public/...07.EBSU000.PDF

What do you think of this?
    That didn't open for me. But here it is on archive,org, captured a week ago on 17 November:
    Also now on the Avalon server:
    Thanks Bill; it is an order for 2 hydraulic guillotines, which sounds like industrial-scale paper cutters. Only 2 doesn't suggest to me to be enough for mass executions... when I was at school those lethal-looking paper cutters with no guard (oh, those pre-Health and Safety days) were called guillotines.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 2nd December 2020 at 18:36. Reason: fixed the embedded PDF

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th November 2020), Gwin Ru (24th November 2020), Harmony (3rd December 2020), janette (24th November 2020), palehorse (2nd December 2020), Savannah (24th November 2020)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by HikerChick (here)
    Thanks Bill; it is an order for 2 hydraulic guillotines, which sounds like industrial-scale paper cutters. Only 2 doesn't suggest to me to be enough for mass executions... when I was at school those lethal-looking paper cutters with no guard (oh, those pre-Health and Safety days) were called guillotines.
    Yes, I edited my post above to add the technical specs on p.13 of the PDF. Indeed, they're for cutting paper.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Brigantia (24th November 2020), Gwin Ru (24th November 2020), Harmony (3rd December 2020), janette (24th November 2020), kudzy (25th November 2020), palehorse (2nd December 2020), Savannah (24th November 2020), Yoda (24th November 2020)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,082 times in 817 posts

Im feeling a real synchronicity with this thread and the responses that could be seen to perhaps go off in tangents but are all illuminating in their own way.

Western science's understanding of light, at least that which is shared with the public, is woefully inadequate. If you wish to understand this phenomenon through science I recommend looking into what they have been researching at Hadron collider and the theories of people like frank Wictzec. He has a book very interestingly titled 'The lightness of being.
    https://www.nobelprize.org/uploads/2...ek-lecture.pdf

I myself am finding myself increasingly nauseated by science and am increasingly understanding 'the source' through sorcery and shamanism.

In shamanism ones soul or spirit is often represented by an animal. spirit is often seen as light, celstials such as angels are seen as beings of light.

The children's books His dark materials explores this shamanic idea whereby souls called Dæmons are the external physical manifestation of a person's "inner-self" that takes the form of an animal.

Within these books there is a desire from the controllers to separate the soul from the human, I believe we can see echos in what is occurring in reality. There was a film made from the books a while back and there is a more recent tv series which is more in-depth and I feel much better. Here is a clip from the film where they attempt a soul separation, interestingly that involves a guilitine of light. funny how the conversation on this thread went from animals into light and onto guilotines.

Clip less than 2mins
    Last edited by Dorjezigzag; 24th November 2020 at 21:23.
    “One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious. The latter procedure, however, is disagreeable and therefore not popular.” (Carl Jung)

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dorjezigzag For This Post:

Harmony (3rd December 2020), Savannah (24th November 2020)

+ Reply to Thread