Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Finding spiritual truth?

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member anandacate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,107 times in 131 posts

Default Re: Finding spiritual truth?

Thank you for this thread!
    I have been on a spiritual path almost my entire life, especially beginning in the 1960's and '70's when the Hippie/New Age was all the rage.

I began Transcendental Meditation in 1972 after much research and went through many stages of it over the years, including stopping for a couple of long periods from 1985-1989 and again 2002-2012. I always managed to come back to it in the end because it was very effective for me.

However, I did not like its cult-like aspect that some of its more zealous adherents convey, so I would always try to stay away from that aspect of its organization. I also supplemented my life with other self-development processes, but when it came to meditation would only do what I had been taught in 1972.

Beginning late 2019 or so, I found anything I had been doing successfully was not working any more. I could not even meditate anymore in the way I had been taught so long ago. I then found out why when I started listening to Jacqueline Hobbs.

In late May, 2020, I was guided to Jacqueline Hobbs, also known as Oracle Girl, which I posted about here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1357986

She was speaking out truths I had known deep in my sub-conscious my entire life but could never articulate. I can attest to the effectiveness of what she does, and it far surpasses anything I have ever done in the past.

Here is how Jacqueline describes herself (from the About page on her website):
    Who I am.
    My name is Jacqueline. You could say that I am from the future and that you called me here. I am one of a group of 6 and I was born, just south of London, in 1971. All of us work together and are aware of each other but we may never meet. We are specially configured to make sure that humanity wakes up and any negative influences leave Earth.
    My work here.
    My look, word and touch are highly purifying. I am here to remind you about what is going on and practically assist with rebuilding your societies. I model new ways of working with the body, nature and money. I am not political, religious or spiritual in any way. I have no particular beliefs, paths or practices nor do I represent anyone.
    You.
    Humans are extremely powerful. You have your own source connection with your own self healing ability, which at this time in history can now delete the “slave self”: the part of you wired into the old system of self-interest, blood, and control. Not only this, you are able to purify all beings; dream and remodel the future; and even seed future civilisations of peace and love. A new future is coming - after an initial period of struggle - which is extremely beautiful.
    What happens.
    I am constantly emitting a purifying frequency which affects all beings. As soon as you come across me, things start to change. I have a special design: my body emits a quality which triggers you to develop your new body fit for the new much higher frequencies, overriding and deleting the slave self. The slave self is a ‘false you’ or a ‘copy’ which you have become a part of, and been controlled by, for many centuries. It makes human beings subject to a databank of experiences, choices and actions which destroy nature, do harm, bring illness and pain, and always keeps the slave self in place.
    My events.
    When you join an event, you begin to embody the purity aspect of your own source connection. Your self healing ability switches on, gradually deleting your slave self and the image of your body it has given you. You purify first; then your loved ones. You also develop the ability to purify others; which as numbers grow, magnifies the overall rate of purification for the whole planet. Essentially your whole being starts to function at a whole new physical setting minus the patterns and issues troubling you. This is a totally clean space: you only plug into your own source connection and so do I. Your self healing ability deletes the slave self, not me. I don’t put anything into you or take anything out. I don’t heal, channel, do energy work, therapy-type sessions, use any theories or techniques; or reprogramme your DNA; and you don’t bleed into anyone else or pick up any of their problems.
    The new reality.
    This planet is being pulled by your own purity, Earth’s own awakening, and certain advanced beings like myself into a new frequency - which is gradually deleting the slave self automatically and all of the war, illness and destruction of nature which comes with it. The old world is already leaving, which is why it is trying to grip on so tightly. So it’s all about living and acting from the new expanded possibilities of the new frequency now so we speed the dismantling of what no longer serves us.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to anandacate For This Post:

Arcturian108 (8th December 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (26th November 2020), Eva2 (26th November 2020), Journeyman (26th November 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,801 times in 2,559 posts

Post removed as thought it was on Members Only thread. Thanks.
    Last edited by Eva2; 28th November 2020 at 22:31.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Journeyman (26th November 2020), pueblo (26th November 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (27th November 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,445 times in 1,007 posts

Although it is a broad topic it is important perhaps, to know what awakening is not. This is something that many people do not know is waiting for them when they set out in search of spiritual awakening.
    In an authentic individual spiritual experience, do we want to seek the truth or feel better?

Because the process of discovering the truth may not be one in which we feel better and better. It can be a process where we have to look at things honestly, and fairly, which can be relatively difficult to do.
    It may be possible but not necessarily true that everything we see, everything we feel, everything we hear is literally the manifestation of the same thing, this momentum of awakening for each one so different, can give us the courage to see all the ways in which we can deceive ourselves or not.

If truth is a treasure for the true seeker, depth is not a symptom, it is a clear feature if he is a truly sincere aspirant and knows how to feel controlled in a controlled way on the inner road in consonance with spiritual acts.

However, the subject is really broad when it comes to discussing everyone's experience, which is actually something beautiful original.
    And all this to be just human.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Journeyman (29th January 2021), O Donna (8th December 2020), Wind (9th December 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,222 times in 1,147 posts

Quote Posted by Anka (here)
    Although it is a broad topic it is important perhaps, to know what awakening is not. This is something that many people do not know is waiting for them when they set out in search of spiritual awakening.
    In an authentic individual spiritual experience, do we want to seek the truth or feel better?

Because the process of discovering the truth may not be one in which we feel better and better. It can be a process where we have to look at things honestly, and fairly, which can be relatively difficult to do.
    It may be possible but not necessarily true that everything we see, everything we feel, everything we hear is literally the manifestation of the same thing, this momentum of awakening for each one so different, can give us the courage to see all the ways in which we can deceive ourselves or not.

If truth is a treasure for the true seeker, depth is not a symptom, it is a clear feature if he is a truly sincere aspirant and knows how to feel controlled in a controlled way on the inner road in consonance with spiritual acts.

However, the subject is really broad when it comes to discussing everyone's experience, which is actually something beautiful original.
    As we headed into Christmas and events across the Atlantic took my focus I lost track of this thread and so I'd not considered your post until now. I think it's a very good point you make. A lot of the 'truth' that I've found over the past few months hasn't made me feel better, far from it. I now view that 'Redpill' sequence from the Matrix movie with a very different perspective, because life is very much easier in some ways without knowing too much of what's taking place behind the curtains. Although it was only once Toto removed the curtain that the Wizard of Oz actually did anything to help the Lion or the Tinman etc.

However, one thing which has helped me has been the growing conviction that alongside much evil wrought by the Powers that control this world, there's also truths which they've sought to conceal regarding our spiritual existence. In fact, the more I detect their influence on the world of science or education, the more it seems they fear the consequences of a genuine spiritual awakening, as opposed to the one they plan for us.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Jayke (29th January 2021), Peace in Oz (29th January 2021), wondering (29th January 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2