+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Witness Actually Retrieved UFO Craft !

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,427 times in 622 posts

Default Witness Actually Retrieved UFO Craft !

New Witness Testimony - Craft pulled from the Ocean

For the first time ever you will hear the incredible account of a new Top Secret clearance military witness about the retrieval of an ET craft. This person was there in person to witness an amazing "retrieval" event. This witness comes forward for the first time ever to discuss what they saw. The witness will speak with Dr. Greer and reveal both identity and what was found.

2. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

9ideon (26th November 2020), Agape (25th November 2020), Billy (26th November 2020), DeDukshyn (25th November 2020), Ewan (25th November 2020), ExomatrixTV (25th November 2020), Jad (25th November 2020), JRS (25th November 2020), Justplain (25th November 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (25th November 2020), kfm27917 (26th November 2020), Mercedes (25th November 2020), Mike (25th November 2020), mountain_jim (2nd December 2020), Patient (26th November 2020), Rosco1 (25th November 2020), Sadieblue (25th November 2020), Satori (26th November 2020), sijohn (25th November 2020), Sunny-side-up (25th November 2020), TelosianEmbrace (25th November 2020), Ti (25th November 2020), toppy (25th November 2020), Tyy1907 (25th November 2020), william r sanford72 (25th November 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

Default Re: Witness Actually Retrieved UFO Craft !

This poor sailor, seems like a genuinely honest guy. He's a bit difficult to listen to, as it appears he struggles to describe his experience at times. An interesting incident. The coastguard ship Sassafras does indeed exist, or did. I think that this is a credible witness account.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Ewan (25th November 2020), ExomatrixTV (25th November 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (25th November 2020), kfm27917 (26th November 2020), Mercedes (25th November 2020), Patient (26th November 2020), Rosco1 (25th November 2020), Sadieblue (25th November 2020), Sunny-side-up (26th November 2020), TelosianEmbrace (25th November 2020), toppy (25th November 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,364 times in 4,613 posts

I think the witness is 100% genuine but ...

young people serving in military are subject to subliminal suggestions and orders, even those surrounding the incident and following investigation. They tend to believe that all they do is of extreme importance. That’s the drill.

So whatever they superiors make it look/feel like for them becomes trusted reality. It can be heavy burden to carry responsibility for something you are not given full information about.

Where the object itself is concerned, we aren’t in better situation than finding monolith in the Utah desert.

It has almost perfect shape, it floats, no doors, appears little warn out anyway.

Could be another countries buoy , I have read at least one or two reports about “Giant mysterious objects” that looked out of this world but proved to be Chinese military buoys or tanker parts.

Hope I’m wrong 🙏😀🌟🌈

It’s a Navy area so before they ever disclose full information , are we in 2080, can’t wait.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (25th November 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (25th November 2020), Mercedes (25th November 2020), Sunny-side-up (26th November 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,279 times in 2,100 posts

I had to laugh when he said he tried to scratch it with a piece of that broken counter weight from their own ship!

As he was describing how perfectly smooth it appeared, I had a vision in my mind of cavemen hitting something they found with sticks - and then he said they tried to scratch it! Lol!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (26th November 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,109 times in 2,424 posts

I found him credible despite his apparent anxiety. He’s not a professional speaker and that’s ok

Also, the monolith in Utah has obvious signs of how it was constructed. For instance there are rivets. Four that I saw in one photo. Man made for sure. The witness here described the object they pulled from the ocean as having no apparent signs of the means, methods, and materials of construction.

I’m not saying it’s off planet. I have no way of knowing. It may be a military/private undertaking. But the event is of interest.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Patient (26th November 2020), Sunny-side-up (26th November 2020), TargeT (26th November 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    For instance there are rivets. Four that I saw in one photo.
    Smoothed out weld spots IMO.. but same out come either way.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

12. Link to Post #7
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,303 times in 1,173 posts

Some of these (if we have to believe the stories) craft found through excavation are pre-flood craft, the saucers (mechanical ones flat ones with mercury engines) are all Pre-flood design and made by Ancestors of ours. The Elongated feckers that drive 'm, Pre-flood familiars (they are known as the Double Headed Demons, in this case means Elongated in some cases they're called Thamiel, also known as Demons of Revolt and Anarchy). The elongated ones are the ones described in the old scriptures as the ones siding with the "rebels". At the same time betraying our ancestors and are responsible (not alone) for the state we are all in on this Planet, the end-game is in full gear and the great deception is far from over. Greer is part of that Deception (like Corey Goode, willing or unwilling etc).

And yes, they reside underground (the underworld) and have been fooling Humanity for thousands of years, first as Gods later as Aliens.They use the repression of knowledge of our past and present to keep Humanity in the dark and from the truth. The veal of deception will fall, apocalypse, we're close now, hang in there and do NOT vaccine.

Quote ANA - 天照 - दुर्गा

That what once fell will now rise again, what was once risen will now fall Deep.

It'll give way to the Lord of Sheep.

Many will tremble with Fear.
    But She will show Herself to be Here.

Brother and Sister will Campaign.
    Resistance from the Lord of Sheep will prove to be in Vain.

When Brother and Sister equal Mother and Father with Perception.
    It is time for Them to lift the Veal of Deception.

​**MS**
    Quote 11

Ancient warriors, brave, fierce and loyal with their long short hair.
    She would like You to be aware.

Soon Your test will be here.
    Protect all which is near.

Stay aware of deception.
    Be sure to make way for reception.

Then gather all You can, not just Your Kin.
    And make your way to Origin.

**MS**
    Last edited by 9ideon; 26th November 2020 at 13:20.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

DeeMetrios (26th November 2020)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,506 times in 274 posts

FWIW....

In about 2009 I signed up for a seven day conference with Greer and his people at Shasta. We would go out at night and signal craft. There were about 40 of us and I left after about three nights and quite a few others did as well.

Now this witness mentioned here might be telling to the truth. I do not know. But I would never trust Greer. He is off. I realize that people in this "field" can be good and also "off", it does happen and it is the nature of the beast. But this did not have a positive feel at all......

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TravelerJim For This Post:

Satori (26th November 2020), Sunny-side-up (26th November 2020)

+ Reply to Thread