+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Brisbane floods...another illuminati test run?

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 325 posts

Default Brisbane floods...another illuminati test run?

there seems to be a lot of evidence of competing factions within the supposed "controllers"...is this another test run for a contingency plan of a particular faction?

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20696

2. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,321 times in 1,295 posts

Default Re: Brisbane floods...another illuminati test run?

I had just thought that all of this erratic weather was caused by the approach of the brown dawrf

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

Icecold (16th January 2011), slvrfx (16th January 2011)

4. Link to Post #3
    Australia Avalon Member TigaHawk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,063 times in 738 posts

my thoughts are perhaps there may be something in the water.

time will tell.

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Could be the pole shifting.
    Bill "the Doctor"
    "Tell me you plans! Oh one of these days that will work."
    - The 11th Doctor

6. Link to Post #5
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,629 times in 726 posts

if mother earth doesn't like something she waits a while in order to see if it gets better. if not, she uses water to cleanse herself. we're going to see much more cleansing in the next 2-3 years. it's long overdue.

7. Link to Post #6
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Posted by shiva777 (here)
    there seems to be a lot of evidence of competing factions within the supposed "controllers"...is this another test run for a contingency plan of a particular faction?

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20696
    "Hi George, I will describe the scope of the project I am involved with: I am building a holding tank which is approx 400 metres long, 200 metres wide, up to 11 metres deep , with the exit to the northern tunnel coming out level with the holding tank, and exit from southern tunnel is about 3 metres below it.The concrete walls are one metre thick. The Royal Womens Brisbane Hospital,(approx 1/4 klm away) has had a face lift, everything has been designed so water will not reach up to the fourth story (here ,that is approx 12 metres) The bus link built is in line with that height (4 storys) with a 12 metre dip in the road spanning half a kilometre, the flood waters would follow this pattern to the holding tank. Anyone observing the height of the overpass where it lines up with the 4th story of the hospital, running down to the road level, can see easily, when the floods come in there ,it is a perfect docking bay for large boats. The holding tank is obviously designed to slow the water when receding. All new roads rise over the underground tunnels which indicate where the flood waters will go. but, note here, in the event of a type of Marshal law, these tunnels are approx 8 metres high and 5+ metres wide, which would allow closures to the public and movement of military vehicles from all directions (except towards the east, being a river) 45 Billion is only whats been spent so far, which is coincidently the last bail out figure I was personally told it was for the 10,000 year flood from the project manager in a high level meeting. Looking at the contracts here, the project is under: (a variety of trusts and corporations) The Queensland State Government is funding it. plz protect my identity, any more info just ask. Like to know if same projects are happening in America? will include a photo, but your for eyes only and don't publish what you've seen. They WILL KNOW I TOOK THESE! 035.jpg is the full view of the construction of the holding tank, the furtherest excavator is at the southern exit of the bypass tunnels, and is rock breaking down to the level of the base of the tank. 33 & 34 ,jpg .photos: Connecting to
    tunnels, last stage of opening it up to northern exit internal tunnels that are completed. best regards

Unbelievable pictures were included of the holding tank construction site as well as a picture of a rock wall against
    which a huge arc can be seen which will be the tunnel from which the arriving liquid would flow. Now, we need to sit back as ask some
    interesting questions:
    Oh Please shiva777,

"I am building a holding tank which is approx 400 metres long, 200 metres wide, up to 11 metres deep , with the exit to the northern tunnel coming out level with the holding tank, and exit from southern tunnel is about 3 metres below it."

Some kind of Arch that was! FAT LOT OF GOOD THAT DID!

Don't know where your going with this? BUT no arch saved this area from flooding?

What are you trying to say?

+ Reply to Thread